Boe

By Ohcheesy

I was always confused if I was his hoe or if I was truly his boo like he said I was. More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
8)
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112

Part 68

1.7K 48 9
By Ohcheesy

Once I got back stage I saw Aiden dancing around while eating fruit snacks. He was just too cute to exist to be honest.

"Mamas is you phone Ale calling" Aiden says and I try my best to understand him and realized when I saw my phone in his hand Handro was calling.

"Awe thank you baby" I say grabbing the phone.

"I Not a baby I'm a man" he frowns and I laugh but he seems deadass so I nod.

Hello

"Y'all done or what because we about to head to the airport with y'all shit already" Handro says while I hear the phone move around a lot.

Yeah just finished meet y'all there with our stuff already then

"Yeah we got it already but how was it" he questions.

Um just watch the video it's on YouTube but it was whatever

"Fine but how's Aiden" he ask

He's here wanna talk to him

"Yeah why not"

I then pass my phone to Aiden who starts walking around while talking to Handro with the biggest smile. I then pick him up and tell Jeremiah we have to go soon.

"My Mamas is only mine not is yours" Aiden yells and I look at him shook and crack up when I hear on the other line Handro saying "OKAYYYYY BUT SHE GIVES ME BESITOS ONLY".

Aiden then hangs up pissed off and gives me my phone back. He was now hugging me tight and I just nearly melted.

10:53am

We were now in the airport and rushed to our Jet. Aiden was still very very mad. Once he saw Handro he sticked his tongue out and kissed my nose to prove a point I guess.

We were now seated and Handro of course sat next to me and Aiden.

"Handro see mama mine" Aiden sneers kissing my nose.

"Yeah a kiss but not like this" Handro sticks his tongue out and when I laugh he kisses me hard.

"Sooooo that nasty huh Mamas" Aiden whines grabbing my hand.

"Yeah very nasty" I act like ima throw up and he begins to have the cutest laughing fit.

"Whatever" Handro rolls his eyes giving Aiden his back. Aiden then shrugs and starts drinking out his bottle.

"Whyyyy" Handro cries out while fake crying.

Aiden then stops drinking and leans out in his seat to see Handro who was cryingg. He then got out the seat and stood in front of Handro trying his best to take his hands out of his face.

"Ale I sowwy Mamas is yours ok ok it's okay Ale" he says comforting Handro.

"She doesn't like me though" Handro says wiping his tears.

Aiden then glares at me and I get shooked how he switched up on me so quick.

"He lying papas I love him but he mad I love you more" I laugh picking him and setting him between us.

"Ohhh Ale come onnnnnn don't be a pussy nigga " He grunts and I open my mouth shook and Handro begins laughing and I shake my head.

"Yo my nigga" Kato yells getting in the plane finally with the rest.

Aiden then gets up quick and runs toward Kato and they do this handshake and start walking off. The rest also seem to love Aiden.

"Okay boo finally" Handro sighs pulling me in his arms while kissing me all over and I laugh lightly due to it tickling.

"Watch my interview tell me what you think" I say and he then takes his phone out.

"But I'm seeing all I ever want to see" he says pecking me and I kiss back but roll my eyes.

I was now cuddled up to him while he watched the interview. I soon knocked out.

5:06pm

We were now in Texas and I was excited when Kato woke me up letting me know. Everyone was out once I fully woke up and Handro was out with Aiden already.

I was not officially in the airport. I was now looking for my bag and found it. I then sat waiting for the rest but realized they were actually waiting for me across the seats I was in.

"Mamas" Aiden yells and I smile hugging him.

"Hey Papas" I cooe

"You are a sleepy" He ask

"Not anymore you" he then nods yawning. I then hug him while rubbing his back and he hugs back and cuddles up to me comfortably to sleep.

"Hey baby I saw it and you were right it was when we weren't together by the way the song" he says pecking me.

"I know don't trip I trust your ugly ass" I joke and he smiles.

"So they thought Aiden was ours" He chuckles and I nod rubbing Aiden small back.

"Yeah and they kept asking if I wanted kids and shit" I explain laughing.

"I want to lowkey have little us running around" he says sucking on my neck.

I then push him lightly but he stay stuck on me and I couldn't do much not wanting to hurt Aiden.

"O... ahh.... Handrooooo stawppp" I moan slightly.

"There's kids" I groan.

"So" he mumbles on me. He then stopped and stared straight at me and grabbed my face pulling me in to do a French kiss. It became a make out session that I wanted to stop but it was hard to pull away when he felt amazing.

"Mia" (mine) he groans in my lips and starts rubbing my ass. I then slightly push away and he tries coming back for more but I cover my lips with my hands.

"Henny I wantttt moreeee besitoss" he whines pulling me closer.

"Handro we are in public relax" I laugh pushing him away.

"Damn Besties chill y'all child there" Kato jokes and the rest laugh.

"Shut up" Handro yells shoving him and they begin arguing well messing around and I find that my way out.

7:21pm

We were already in the hotel and Aiden was still asleep and I just finished showering. I was in the baggiest joggers and the shortest crop top. Once I walked out I saw Aiden and he was slightly snoring.

"Damn baby" I hear behind me and Handro soon grabs my hips pushing my back against his front.

I then turn rolling my eyes.

"Handro stawp it" I whisper yell laughing.

"Why" He ask pushing me against the wall nibbling on my ear.

"Omy we..were to young for kids" I moan and he laughs lightly.

"But I'll be there" he says staring at me seriously.

"I'm not ready and I know you won't be either yet it's a lot of work" I explain trying to let him understand.

"I just want you" he groans pulling me closer.

"And you have me but we are not having kids" I laugh.

"Come on Baby" he whisper shouts. He then picks me up throwing me on the bed. He then kisses my stomach.

"I'll take care of you" he then kisses my stomach again lightly "and our baby so good".

"Please let's just try" he says crawling toward my face.

"Handro stop I said no" I laugh lightly and peck him.

"Come on" he groans laying on my boobs now. He then stays there for a while mumbling why not, and how come, and come on.

"Dont you see how I take care of you and Aiden so well" he whispers in my ear. I then smile and just kiss him to shut him up.

"Good distraction... pero mi amor por favor" (but my love please) he whines.

There's a knock and he soon gets off me annoyed that he had to leave.

Apparently they'll have to perform soon and I decided to stay behind with Aiden and Handro just gave me this look after kissing me before he left. Dear Lord what to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157 11 12
My life was, pretty plane, you could say, but I liked it that way. But one night, that one night when I saw him laying at my doorstep, he changed eve...
39 2 4
"And when he looks at me, I swear I can't breathe" There was before, and then there was him...and suddenly that was all life was about.
11.3K 669 36
Everything started the night before we moved out of our town. I decided to take a late night swim at the lake I love the most. It was sort of a goodb...
597 27 12
Why am I acting all different whenever he's around, I can't be falling in love with him and besides I'm Just His Stalker