Irondad & Spiderson

By isabellafrei2003

A bunch of oneshots featuring Irondad and Spiderson. This is not Starker. Requests are closed. Happy reading... More

Press Conference*
Field Trip to Avengers Tower*
Identity Reveal*
Hero*
Rivals*
Orphan*
Nightmare*
This Is a Hug*
Sensory Overload*
Career Day
Identity Reveal (again)
I'm Not Sick
Christmas
A/N
Trans
Baking
Meet Peter
Tour Guide
Drawings
Phone Call*
Movie Marathon
Robots
Parent-Teacher Confrence
Kicked Out
Kicked Out Part 2
Pardoned
Flash & Flashes
Flash & Flashes Part 2
Wisdom Teeth
Hello?
Hello? Part 2
Hello? Part 3
Hallucinations
Harley
Harley Part 2
Harley Part 3
Harley Part 4
The Collection
No Permission Slip
A Film by Peter Parker
A/N [Update: Poll Closed]
Arc Reactor
Arc Reactor Part 2
Tony's Wedding
Kicked Out Part 3
Venom Pt 1
Attack
Attack Part 2
Game Night
Attack Part 3
Carnival
Attack Part 4
Attack Part 5
Secret Adoption
Prosthetic
Jealous
Attack Part 6
Venom Pt 2
Drawings Part 2
Please Pick Up

Father's Day*

40.8K 1K 1.7K
By isabellafrei2003

Peter woke up with a smile on his face. Today was the day Tony Stark would be finalizing the adoption process and be granted guardianship of the teen. It was a pure coincidence that the adoption would occur on Father's Day. But that's not important right now. The teenager in question literally jumped out of bed and raced downstairs, throwing out the occasional "good morning!" to anyone he passed.

After a short run, he reached the living room where Tony, Nat, Bruce, Steve, and Pepper were eating breakfast. He first hugged Nat (she had threatened a prank war if she wasn't the first to receive a hug every morning) before embracing Bruce and Steve in turn. Pepper got a hug and a "morning mom" which led to a smile on her face and a kiss to his forehead. And then it was Tony's turn.

Peter moves to the other side of the modern kitchen's large marble and grey island, and throwing himself in Tony's open arms. The older man ruffled the younger's hair before placing s soft kiss on the top of his head.
"Morning, son."

Despite the fact the adoption was not yet finalized, the two had been calling each other 'dad' and 'son' ever since May moved to California for a job. She hadn't wanted to leave Peter behind but she knew New York need Spider-Man and Peter need his friends and family. It always brought a smile to Peter's face when he thought about his large and crazy family and everyone else smiled when he called them that. Peter has been nervous about not being accepted but everyone welcomed him with open arms. Life couldn't be better.

"Morning, dad. When are we going to the courthouse?" Peter asked as he grabbed a slice of toast and began spreading butter over it.
Tony gave a chuckle at his almost-official-son's enthusiasm. "Not 'til 2 o'clock, Pete. It'll come faster than you think."

Peter gave a groan at how long he had to wait. It was only 8 a.m.! Clint then entered the room with Bucky and Sam bickering about the shower a couple feet behind.

Clint walked over and ruffled Peter's hair before grabbing an empty Ironman mug that Tony had stocked the kitchen with.

"YEET!!!!!" The archer screamed as he threw the cup at Peter.

"What the heck, Uncle Clint?!" Peter screamed as he caught the mug. Even with his enhanced senses he almost got hit.

"Yeah, bird brain. What the hell?" Bucky asked.

"I thought I was birdbrain." Sam sulked at the fact he had to share the insult.

"No sam. You're birdshit"

"Fight me bITCH!"

"Language and NOT AT THE TABLE BUCKY WE TALKED ABOUT THIS OH FOR THE LOVE OF FREEDOM GET DOWN FROM THE CEILING SAM KNIVES AWAY BUCKY!" Steve tried to stop the two from fighting while the others yelled at Clint for almost hurting Peter.

"He has Spidey Senses! Those things always work. Besides if I had hit him he has super healing or whatever. Pete would've been fiiiiiine. Right, Pete?"

"You almost hit my son!"

"ты повредил маленького паука ... Я убью тебя (you hurt little spider...I kill you)"

Pepper even joined in and scolded the archer despite the fact he was 42 and had 3 kids.
Peter finally broke the arguing by screaming "I wonder what this giant red button does!"

Everyone instantly ceased their yelling and turned to Peter, ready to stop him from whatever idiotic thing he was about to do. Instead of hitting a button that would most likely destroy half of New York City, Peter was sitting calmly upside down on the ceiling with his arms crossed.

Clint sighed and turned for the kitchen. "I'll get the broom."

———-this is bob the time skip————
At 1:48, Peter climbed into the back of Tony's favorite Audi with Pepper and Tony following. Happy Hogan slid into the driver's seat and turned on the radio in an effort to keep Peter from talking his ear off.
It didn't work.

"I can't believe it I'm so excited you guys are gunna be my parents like my official parents in like 20 minutes and I can't wait I love you guys so much and I I just i can't wait can we have a party to celebrate we could have pizza or maybe something fancy and I could invite MJ and Ned and Wade and um that's about it but it would be so much fun and my friends would be there and you could meet Wade and Ned could meet you and Uncle Steve he's ned's favorite Ned thinks Iron Man is my favorite but he's not you are. Not iron man but Tony Stark." Peter stopped his ramble with an embarrassed smile on his reddened face.

Tony on the other hand couldn't stop smiling. His kid just said that he was his favorite! And not even his totally-not-secret-secret-identity but him! He was over the moon (which he had done before. Side note: it definitely doesn't taste like cheese. Tony learned the hard way). Before he could respond, the car stopped and Happy announced their arrival.

Pepper was the first out of the car with Tony following and Peter clambering out last. Peter quickly ran up the steps with his hand in Tony's, with Tony trying to keep up in order to avoid the loss of a limb. When they reached the top of the steps, Peter paused and turned to shout to Pepper "hurry up! We can't be late!"

Pepper smiled at Peter's excitement. She was going to be his mom soon and she couldn't wait either. Unlike Tony, however, she was calm and collected. "It's only 1:57, Peter. We still have time."

Peter seemed skeptical but slowed down, just a little. The almost-legal-family walked hand in hand into the lobby of the courthouse with Peter in the middle almost vibrating with excitement. Tony and Pepper couldn't stop smiling at their son. After two hours (authors note: I have no idea how the adoption process works so this is probably wrong. Continue), the judge announced the adoption of Peter Benjamin Stark.

And Peter being Peter promptly dabbed after the adoption was finalized. Not that Tony or Pepper would admit it but their favorite photo from that day was Peter dabbing with the judge looking shocked in the background and Tony and Pepper visibly surprised as they jumped out of the hit zone.

Photos were taken and tissues were used. 'I love you's we're exchanged and hugs and kisses were given and received. Nobody could stop smiling. Even the judge had a grin on his face as he looked at the happy family leaving for ice cream.

-le time skip a la bob-

Just under an hour later, Peter and his new family were back at Stark Tower where the Avengers and other superheroes along with his friends and even Loki were waiting for him. There were streamers hung probably by Vision and Wanda and balloons floating around the room. When the three Starks entered the room, confetti had been thrown with shouts and cheers of congratulations.

The adults all grabbed a flute of champagne (with the exception of Tony who had sworn off alcohol since Peter had entered his life) and toasted to Peter joining the family. Peter, Tony, Ned, and MJ all rose their sparkling grape juice (a cheap non-alcoholic version of champagne) in celebration.

There were more tears and hugs and kisses and smiles. They quickly ran out of tissues but nobody seemed to care. While Peter called May to let her know the good news, Tony and Pepper snuck out of the room to get his present.

Peter finished his call and returned to the living room to see everyone sitting or standing with a present or two (or 17 in Loki's case).

"You guys didn't have to do that. I don't need anything. I have a mom and a dad and you guys and that's all I need" Peter sniffled as the tears began again, his voice cracking as he called Tony 'dad'. The man in question practically ran across the room to envelop the teenager in what would be a bone crushing hug were it not for the super strength the latter possessed.

"I love you so much, son" Tony struggled to keep his tears from falling.

"I love you, too, dad" It was as Peter's voice cracked once again on 'dad' that Tony's tears finally fell and he hugged Peter even tighter if that was possible. Pepper quickly rushed over, not wanting to be left out from the family hug.

Everyone gave the three their space for a minute or two before rushing forward and joining in the group hug.

Peter suddenly tensed as he realized the date.
"It's Father's Day!" He shouted. Everyone gave a small chuckle at the irony of the situation. Congratulations were given to Tony on his first father's day, but the only one that mattered was the one whispered into his chest by a young teenage boy.

"Happy father's day, dad"

—————
Words: 1466
I hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.1K 200
One Shot book! Requests always welcome. Covers: Superfam Irondad/Spiderson Intern!Peter Adopted!Peter Biological Son Field Trips Spid...
244K 5.2K 49
Sad Irondad oneshots! There's basically just Peter getting injured & dying. Most of this book will be a trigger warning, so please don't read anythin...
1.4M 38K 165
Just a bunch of oneshots about my favorite kind-of Avenger. Please request! I need ideas to write about. Note: I don't own Marvel. Or anything real...
109 6 3
This book contain oneshots from marvel (Mainly Iron dad and spider son) universe. Open for request No consistent updates