WAR //yautja x human reader\\

By xsaice

*y/n joined the army, with the dreams of adventure. she sure did get an overwhelming amount of adventure wit... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
11.5
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
‼️ 34 ‼️

14

3.3K 131 28
By xsaice

I haven't edited this like at all but I got a new phone so ay?

I'm trying to make this not sound like the movie so hear me out... sorry for long updates- had to get shit done with ♡♡  hope y'all enjoy this chapter!!
_____

Camp was done- for the most part. Now all we had to do was sleep, tpday was a long day and so will tomorrow.

I think to myself as I now lay in a makeshift bed close to everyone. No tents between us, just the cold air.

Everyone was asleep-their slowed breathing patterns showed that. Me on the other hand? I was just wide awake. I haven't been trying to get to sleep... I just feel.......

Watched

It was like something was itching my shoulder yet when I check it nothing is there. It all just feels so real! Perhaps this was a good time to think about the.. the zombies as such..

But before I could- I heard  slight rustle. It made my eyes wide and my hand clench on my knife. Another rustle came- it was close than before. No one else had woken up.

I did what I thought would benifit the team and I.

I jumped up knife out to face what was there. I was low b ujt still standing and with my surprise- nothing was there. I grunted at myself for years where most likely playing jokes on me.

I need to get some sleep... So I did. I tucked myself away with one last glance as to where I thought an alien would stand. Still nothing.

Sighing I let it go and rolled over to get some sleep. Sweet dreams to me tonight- hopefully.

_/_/_/_/_/_/

I was the last up- phone stood over me shouting my name in attempt to wake me up. It worked-

"I'm.. I'm up-" I groaned sitting up and rubbed my head. My back hurt and my eye sight was woozy- just the perfect morning for me...

Phone smiled- sadness HIDDEN behind the smile- while he went on to get some breakfast.

The morning went on quietly. I have spider a few looks and shared a few words with everyone but that was about all.

Time went on as we soon gathered all our stuff and headed into the cave. The dark cave.

"If y'all see anything give a shout." Minute shouted back at us as he was at front. I have a slow nod as phone said alright back. The group felt small...

Clicks were heard as we turned on out flashlights and scouted the cave. It was flat till a doorway structure at the end. Behind it was a strap slop which most likely went to the temple.

"It's just down here... It's not that far down.." Minute whispered peering down with his echo coming back at him.

"Let's go then." I said starting to walk down. I swear I saw  spider on the down.. a small one..

Watch you're step guys- it gets a little steaper after this." Minute shouted while continuing.

"How do we plan to get back up? Like last time??" Spider asked from behind me.

"Yeah- we will have to climb back up.." Minute replied almost losing his footing.

A sigh was heard from the two boys behind me and I couldn't help but let a small one out. 

Soon we reached the bottom and little light shone throw the darkness of the cave. All that was seen was with our flash lights.  Why didn't we get the night goggles?? I honestly prefer torches because if one breaks you can just look where someone else is. ( I thought it would be cooler for what happens so stfu)

And there it was- a massive temple. An old temple- study and big. Holy shi-

"Alright let's go." Phone breathed out as he walked past everyone.

We all followed. I kept my head low as we made our way to the temple- knives out. It seemed really stupid that everyone didn't have guns.. :v

The stairs were tall- uncormfortably tall. Still do-able just large. As if meant for so something bigger? Urgh I don't know.. this temple was made by humans right? It was made for humans right?

We got to the top and the view was scary. It was dark everywhere but were our flashlights faced.

I sighed and turned around back to t h e entrance of the large temple. My first mission... all I had to do was walk inside. That's all.... I also have to stay alive-

"Ready to go inside?" Spider questioned looking at everyone for he was the closest to the entrance.

Minute was touching the ground when spider said this- He sprung up to reply. "Yeah- let's go guys."

We all went in and a sick SMELL washed over my nose- I brushed it off though. Phone choked or gagged on the small but no one else noticed. I gave him a tap on the shoulder- a little pat if you would. Then marched on in the dark tall hallways.

The hallway arched over our heads and I noticed strange statues that oddly had a human form. It wasn't like the aliens they had shown as about. These ones were different.

Then the air was taken our of me like someone had hit me in the stomach and made me go a little light headed. I saw the smaller but still big statue next to it. One that looked like that hound I killed. What does this mean???

"Guys look over here-" phone called from the right of me. Everyone turned around to see him saying at markings on the wall.

"What is it?" I ask slowly walking over trying to get a glance at what he is looking at.

"It's the xenomoph alien thing-" phone responded and by then I could see what he was looking at.

It was the xenomoph curled around the other alien- the one that seemed to the owner of that hound.

It seemed as if they were fighting or something... enemy's of each other? The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Cheesy but it works I know.

"Do you think that alien is trying to kill the xenomoph?" Phone asked as he stared.

"Most likely I reckon." Minute answered back.

"If you run into this ones don't fire unless it comes to you?" Spider suggested.

"Yeah I'm with that." I said mesmerized by the artwork of the creature.

A few seconds of silence passed as we wondered about the creature. I think I was the only one who knew about the hound at this point in time. The hound could have killed me easily-but it didn't. Does that mean something??

"We should get moving guys.." Minute suggested turning his back to the artwork on the wall.

"Alright let's get this done and over with.." I said as I followed. We were really doing this. I hope nothing goes wrong...

We wondered either in the tall hallways as they became less and less taller. Till it was about just double our size.

Then ahead was an opening to a bigger, taller room.

(If y'all see the movie with the temple in it- you already know what's gonna go down!)

A few bench like tables sat in the middle of the room. Nothing on them though- I thought what they were used for- I had no idea. The others were up and about inspecting the room while I tracked my hands over the carving on the bench.

I used my torch to get a close look at the makings- all different languages I might add as well. I couldn't get anything from them- they were very old.. some looking completely different from other ones.

I decided to leave it at that.

When I went to join everyone else I noticed this holes next to the Benches- as if something was to come up and out of them...

"Let's move on.." I whisper shout as I walk to the next door like structure.

"Alright." Minute responded following me.

The tall over stretched hallways were long and luminous in many ways. Markings everywhere as well. Wonder what they said. I sigh as I wasn't that smart to read alien like text.

"Can anyone actually read the markings on the wall?" I call out to those behind me.

"Nah, I can't." Phone replied looking at the walls- squinting as if trying to read it.

"I cannot." Spider said sternly.

"Pfff I can't." Minute replied with a tad of humour.

"Hmmm alright." I said cutting off the conversation.

We moved to another opening- one much taller than that other room that still doesn't have a name.

Yet this one had an alien box like structure at the end. It was open-

And it was holding three strange objects up. Yet they strangle represented guns...

"Let's take them." Phone said reaching for one.

"No wait, what if it triggeres something bad??" I question grabbing his hand.

"Wanna take a guess if these are guns or not?" Phone replied back. "And if you haven't noticed- we don't have guns." He added.

The weight on your waist felt ichy as if I felt really bad. In which I did.

"We would be able to defend ourselves if something bad were to happen.." Spider suggested..

"He does have a point sparrow.."  Minute commented.

I sighed letting go of phone's hand.

"There are three guns here and four of us- who has the worst aim. What are your scores?" Spider asked before phone could take the gun in front of him.

Spider is refusing to our.. exam marks if you would... exam marks for our aim when using a gun...

"82%." I replied- not extremely good but good. I almost failed my mid "exams" for shooting- almost. So I worked my ass off.

"96%.." Spider replied. Now that's good.

"78%..." Minute said looking down..

A sigh came from phone's mouth as he looked down as well. "75%... y'all get the guns- I'll stick with the knife." He said now walking away.

I personally felt bad for I already had a gun... but I couldn't let them know that- so I had to take this alien weapon thing. Plus no one really knows they a guns...

I stood myself by the middle gun- big but able to fit in my hands in a way... it was perfect now that I look at it.

"Ready?" Minute called with his hand over the gun.

"Ready." Spider and I replied- our hands also over the gun.

"Let's kill some xenomoph!" Minute said as his hand rushed down as did ours.

I pulled my gun off as did the other two while phone just watched.

...

...

The ground began to shake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 179 18
NO lemons this is fluff also tell me if I'm wrong. I just don't want smut or to do lemonπŸ˜…and this is my first story sooooo.......ΰ²₯β€Ώΰ²₯ I might not eve...
234K 6.5K 20
πŸ•Š In a world where there are gods and danger you would think it would scare a little girl like y/n but no when she was younger her parents were murd...
376 41 10
Main Character: Flix He gets sold and falls in love *Everything in this story is mine, EXCEPT, that it's Yautja and there may be Xenomorphs. Everythi...
237K 5.3K 13
"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’‡π’‚π’—π’π’“π’Šπ’•π’† π’”π’„π’‚π’“π’š π’Žπ’π’—π’Šπ’†?" "𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 π’ƒπ’Šπ’“π’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔." +++ I've gone off the deep end...I haven't written f...