Glitchtale: Age of Pain - OLD...

Tom_Darko द्वारा

After Chara and the others finally defeat Betty everythink seems to be end, but that was only the beginning. ... अधिक

Introduction
Episode 1: The End
Episode 2: The Final Battle PART 1
Episode 2: The Final Battle PART 2
Episode 3: Reset?
Episode 4: The Betrayal PART 1
Episode 4: The Betrayal PART 2
Episode 4: The Betrayal PART 3
Episode 5: A new ally.....
Episode 6: ....An old problem
Episode 7: The Payback PART 1
Episode 8: Blood, Truth and Tears PART 1
Episode 8: Blood, Truth and Tears PART 2
Episode 8: Blood, Truth and Tears PART 3
Episode 9: The First of the Last PART 1
Episode 9: The First of the Last PART 2
Episode 9: The First of the Last PART 3
Episode 10: Guns and Feelings PART 1
Episode 10: Guns and Feelings PART 2
Episode 10: Guns and Feelings PART 3
Episode 11: Family and Mistakes PART 1
Episode 11: Family and Mistakes PART 2
Episode 11: Family and Mistakes PART 3
Episode 12: The Bad Time Trio PART 1
Episode 12: The Bad Time Trio PART 2

Episode 7: The Payback PART 2

954 13 29
Tom_Darko द्वारा

Darko snapped his finger, Betty felt a strange sensation in her body, then she was teleported in the same valley where she and Frisk had fought.

Betty looked around, trying to find the professor, but then she remembered her first training with him: he attacked her from behind.

As she predicted, the professor tried to stab her from behind, but Betty blocked it with her scythe, then she kicked him away.

Darko recovered his balance and stood up, meanwhile Betty took him by neck with a pink tentacle, trying to grab him.

But the professor was faster than her, he took the tentacle and with his strength made Betty lose her balance and threw her against a side of the valley.

Betty thought: "(He's really strong and the greatest fighter I knew, But I won't give up right now!")

Kumu parted by Betty's belly and went under her feet, transforming and Betty started to surfing on the valley' side.

(As show in Glitchtale Season 2 Episode 4 Part 2 LOVE, during her first fight with Frisk)

Darko: "She's using the same strategies used when she was possessed..."

Darko made an evil smile: "...What an idiot."

Darko's feet became fill with dark purple energy, PAIN energy, then he started run towards Betty.

While surfing, Betty looked behind and noticed that Darko was nearly fast as her, but he was certainly suppressing his speed.

Darko: "I bet you never considered the fact that I could be so fast, didn't you?"

Darko threw dark purple energy sphere against Betty, she kept dodging those, and when she gets the chance, she threw a pink spear towards the professor face.

The professor dodged it and summon his halberd, then he swings it into the ground, while running, creating a dark purple spear, which went towards Betty.

Coming from below, Betty noticed it too late, allow that spear to hit Kumu and throwing away Betty.

Darko jumped and grab Betty by the neck, then punching her and threw her toward another side of the valley.

Darko tried to stab Betty in air, but she dodged it, then Kumu went on Betty's feet and kicked Darko in the ground.

Betty summoned her scythe, but while she tried to kill him she looked his hands: there was Pain energy on them, but it was shining, like he was charging something.

Darko dodged the attack and then he put his hands towards Betty.

Darko: "Just because I trained you, do you really think you know all my moves?!"

Professor's hand shined, almost blinding Betty, then a dark purple beam comes out from them.

Fortunately, Akumu noticed the beam, blocking it, but it was powerful enough to threw Betty into the side of the valley.

Blood came out from her head.

Darko: "Are you giving up already?!"

Betty: "NEVER!"

The professor looked Betty, but then he noticed something: Akumu wasn't on Betty's belly.

Before he could even react, Kumu grab him from behind, blocking his arms and legs.

Betty runs towards him, holding her spear in her hand.

Then with all the strength she has left, she threw it at Darko, stabbing his shoulder, and throwing him on the opposite side of the valley.

Darko comes out from the hole created, falling on his knees for the last hit.

Darko: "Uff......uff......very......impressive...Betty..."

Darko: "...Really......impressive..."

Darko: "...How......did you......reach......such strength?"

Betty explained: "After you left me here, almost dying, I started to think about everything you made me do..."

Betty: "And in this last days I trained myself, using the memories of your fight with that guy... with Frisk..."

Darko smiled: "......interesting...I think I've underestimated you......Betty......It's a shame"

Darko: ".... That I was just playing with you!"

Betty: "What are you talking about?!"

Darko: "Ah! Do you really think that I was fighting seriously?"

Darko: "That was only 10% of my strength!"

The professor widened his eyes, and Betty noticed that only one tenth of his pupil was full.

After a few seconds, one fifth of it was filled with dark purple energy.

Darko: "Now let's see what you'll do against 20% of my powers"

Betty was scared: she was dizzy and week after the last attacks.

Darko run towards her, Kumu tried to block his attacks, but the professor' hits were too fast.

Darko (while punching Betty): "I must admit that I never though you could be able to reach this kind of power, it will be an honour using your soul for my plan."

After another punch, he threw away Betty, Kumu tried to attack him, but Darko threw away him too.

Then he looked towards Betty, charging another beam.

Darko: "This time you can't block it!"

Darko threw the beam, Betty became scared and her hair became pink, Kumu flew towards her, protecting Betty.

Betty screamed: "Kumu!"

Kumu was without strength to fly, Betty nearly started to cry.

Darko: "You can give up if you want. It will be more easy for both of us!"

Betty suddenly stopped sobbing, and looked Darko with intense rage.

She closed her eyes, and her hair became pink, and she charged against the professor.

Darko threw a big purple sphere against her, but Betty threw it away.

Darko thought: "(She's using her full power, this battle will last too long and I have to finish my experiments...)"

Darko: "(I need to find a way to finish her quickly...)

The professor remembered something: "(Wait a second......Kumu...)"

Darko: "(...Kumu isn't on Betty's belly...that means... her wound...)"

Darko knew what to do.

When Betty was close to him, he dodged her attack, and kick her with all the strength he had on her belly.

The wound reopened, and Betty lost her full power.

She layed on the ground, with blood coming out from the belly.

The professor charged a last beam: "You're really starting to boring me, Betty!"

Betty tried to get up, but she could barely stand up on her feet.

Darko threw the beam, and Betty closed her eyes.

Betty: "(I've failed)"

Frisk came out from the forest, his LOVE instantly got higher.

FRISK LV 5

Summoned his sword, he blocked the beam, but it was too powerful for him, and soon the sword started cracking.

Frisk's sword broke and he was hit by the beam, layed on the ground near Betty.

Darko charged a dark purple sphere: "CAN YOU ALL JUST DIE!?"

He threw the sphere, but before Frisk could even defend himself, Betty stood up and protect him from the sphere, taking it in the chest.

Frisk run to her screaming: "BETTY!"

Frisk checked if she was still alive, fortunately she was.

Frisk: "Stay with me Betty! Stay with me! Everything is going to be ok!"

Darko charged another sphere: "You guys are like cockroaches; you never want to die..."

The professor was ready to threw it, but suddenly he had a sensation.

Chara tried to stab him, but he dodged the attack.

Chara: "Tom?! So you're the one behind a..."

Taking advantage from Chara's surprise, Darko attack her and stabbed her shoulder.

Chara was without strength, and she fell on her knees.

Darko: "Welp, you tried Chara......NOW PLEASE DIE!!!"

Darko tried to finish Chara, she closed her eyes, but then...

Darko: "WHAT THE?!"

His soul became blue, he was throw away and knocked out.

Sans, Papyrus and Asriel suddenly appear.

Sans: "Pap, Asriel! Take the others! We have to go...NOW!"

Papyrus helped Frisk and Betty, while Asriel took Chara.

But then, Darko appear, Sans's eye glow and Asriel's eyes became black.

They were ready to fight, but suddenly Darko calm down.

Darko: "You know what? We all have our things to do, so why we don't ignore each other and leave?"

Asriel screamed at him: "YOU HURT CHARA! DO YOU REALLY THINK I'LL LEAVE YOU GOING AWAY THAT EASY!"
Sans: "Asriel..."

Asriel: "I'M GOING TO TEAR YOU APART!"

Sans. "ASRIEL!"

Asriel looked Sans, his look was serious: he wanted to kill him too but they need to help the others first.

Asriel calm himself down, he took Chara again and went near Sans and Papyrus, who still had Betty and Frisk on his shoulders.

Darko: "Actually it's a better idea leaving you alive..."

Darko: "...because what doesn't kill you..."

Darko: "ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER!!!"

The three ignore what he said, and they teleported away.

Darko: "It doesn't matter if they save her or not......I'll be prepared in any case.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.6K 67 13
The monsters always yearned to see the stars after being condemned to the Underground. And finally, after so many painful years, they get to see them...
3.5K 71 32
After the final battle with Chara and also resetting the world. Error could finally live the life he wanted with blueberry(Swap!sans). For ten years...
677 43 19
After 3 years after Frisk flee the monsters from the Underground. She lives happily up on the surface with her new family of monsters. Well with Tori...
70.4K 1.3K 28
Writers: @Detective_Caffeine and @Kia_Proxy_Physco It's been a few years sense monsters were released from the underground. Now I lived among them, s...