A Worthy Villainess

By FairoNeko

A simple story ≠ A simple life. My name is Mercury Caduceus. If you recognise this name, then you would know... More

1. Divergence
2. Investment
3. Equanimity
4. Quarantine
5. Promenade
6. Redolent
7. Convene
8. Anecdote
9. Humility
10. Solace
11. Bliss
12. Zone
13. Venerate
14. Trend
15. Fickle
16. Order
17. Lark
18. Yearn
19. Karma
20. Joy
21. Xanadu
22. Ubiquitous
23. Guise
24. Mayhem
25. Niche
27. Aberrant
28. Rendezvous
29. Veracity
30. Calamity
31. Think
32. Interest
33. Manifold
34. Phantasm
35. Familiarity
36. Expiate
37. Lucent
38. Quote
39. Beloved
40. Secure
41. Occasion
42. Zest
43. Xylitol
44. Domain
BONUS

26. Wordage

2.9K 165 144
By FairoNeko

Cosmos Altarf is my bo---

🦋

After telling me he will drive, Cosmos grabs my car's key from my hand and does as he says. With him on the driver's seat and me on co-pilot seat, I then reveal more information about his role, which I have previously kept secret.

Cosmos listens and feels dissatisfied.

"Date is a date. Boyfriend is a boyfriend. Bodyguard is a bodyguard," Cosmos whines as he pouts at me, "Why did you change the B for a boyfriend to a bodyguaaaard?"

"Drive carefully," I warn while giving him a look, pushing his head to face the front. Ignoring his interpretation of B, I explain my reason, "I trust your self-defence skills, which is why I willingly place my safety in your hands," as my Bodyguard

Shouldn't Cosmos consider I am being magnanimous enough to ask him to be my date for this Christmas party night? Regardless of the role I assign for him. In my estimation, a lot of company's guests would recognise him as my partner because I debut with him, after all.

As for whether he is my real partner... That's none of their concern.

Cosmos keeps changing his expressions; as if he can't decide to keep smiling as my date or to pout as my bodyguard. Though, Cosmos does assure me that he will protect me. Naturally.

"I can kill too," Cosmos says in passing while still focusing on the road, as a joke or not, I am uncertain

However, I still give a dismissive reply, "Killing is too easy," scoffing, I continue, "Try keeping the other party alive under a certain arrangement is more satisfying," when I notice him glancing at me, I give a short example, "Living hell,"

Cosmos falls silent as he contemplates my words seriously.

I look outside through the window, recalling the Events that should have happened to Venus Myrtle, someone who was born as a Heroine. Things don't happen as dictated by the plot anymore. We are living as we wish now, just like how I once lived in a world carelessly without knowing if that world I once lived was also part of a world which supposedly only existed as a fiction or not.

In many worlds, dated from centuries in the past, there is always a belief of reincarnation. Mostly through religion or superstition.

Will the day I tell someone about my reincarnation comes? Probably not. It is not something I wish to address. There is no need for me to be too attached to that sentiment either; because I am now Mercury Caduceus, a person of this world.

Cosmos parks my car at the Hotel's parking lot and steps out first, to open my door for me. It is only because Cosmos tells me to wait beforehand that I am still staying inside the car. Otherwise, I would have stepped out by myself already.

My hair is left hanging loosely on my shoulders while Cosmos decorates my crown with star-shaped colourful glitters. Cosmos assures me I can wash the glitters away whilst washing my hair later. Why spread glitters on my head?

"I just thought you would look good with it. And I am right," Cosmos offers a tender smile, "Spread out hair, natural end curls, glitters on the crown. It looks like you have a halo on your head. Don't you feel you are lovely, Princess?"

"What Princess?" I give Cosmos a suspicious look, "Did you get this idea from Miss Uranus Umbriel?"

Cosmos laughs, finding my wariness very humorous.

Ending his laughter, Cosmos then offers his elbow to me. I do not hesitate to slip my hand on his arm, ready to go find my Dad. As we walk, I step closer to talk to Cosmos over the noises of other people inside the Hotel venue, "Something just occurred to me. It's a bit late to ask, but is it really okay that you aren't back home with your family?"

"I am already a big boy," Cosmos playfully replies, slightly giggling as he continues, "Besides, they are busy with their own things. It is only on the 1st January that we must celebrate together,"

Cosmos is in a good mood, I note. I still post questions while observing him, "You are going back to your family later? After celebrating my birthday? Like usual?"

Cosmos looks down at me, because I am still shorter than him, seemingly fascinated by my prying, "...Why? Do you want me to stay with you at Universe Boarding House?" as I refrain from answering, Cosmos then changes the topic, "Have you thought of what kind of present you want this year?"

Birthday present. What do I want? Nothing in particular. To think, materialistic things that I want which I can't get for myself... Nothing really comes to mind. Now that I regularly enjoying Cosmos's cuisine, there is nothing else I would ask from him.

"Do tell if you thought of something," Cosmos informs me with a smile, "I will try to make your wish comes true,"

I respond with a nod, as I focus my gaze forward, no longer paying attention to Cosmos. We have reached the room Dad rented for tonight. I take a deep breath and optimise my mindset, I don't want to anger too many people with my mouth, then push open the door to find Dad.

When people notice me, I also notice them pausing in whatever they are doing. I am slightly distracted to check their expressions so Cosmos has to carefully escort me to go deeper into this hall.

I bring a small pouch that Cosmos said matches my gown when we went shopping back then. Inside the pouch, there are my smartphone and wallet. I take out my smartphone and give Dad a call. Dad then tells me where he is standing so I go there with Cosmos.

When Dad sees us, he greets us warmly. The party is ready to start, now that I am here, Dad says. Dad also tells me, "There are some old foxes who plan to introduce their offsprings to you, when they heard you are coming, Mercury," when Cosmos snickers at the terminology, Dad turns to him, "Please safeguard Mercury properly, Mr Altarf,"

Cosmos schools his expression properly, "Leave Mercury's safety to me, Mr Caduceus. I will protect her,"

Dad releases a sigh, lamenting on the fact that he is relying upon other men to protect me so soon. Whether it's reluctant or petulant, this is something that has to be done. I pat Dad on his shoulder heartily while Cosmos stands upright and tries his best to not be too conceited.

Dad scrutinises me from head to toe and informs, "Part of me does not wish to expose you to the world, Mercury. People in this occupation are often vicious,"

"Regardless," I respond with a warm smile, "I have decided to follow your footsteps, Dad,"

Dad heaves a long sigh, although with a smile on his face. Leaving the word, "On the right path, I pray," as his response to my declaration, Dad then asks me to follow him to the stage, for he will promulgate his heiress to the guests.

A brief introduction on the stage is enough for people to remember my face.

Cosmos is standing near the stage, ready to offer his hand to me once I step down. Following closely beside me, Cosmos guards me as I follow behind Dad who introduces me to his colleagues and partners.

For people with ulterior motives, because I don't want to talk to them, I just need to slightly move a foot back and then Cosmos will replace me to dissuade them. This silent teamplay is quite fun, in my opinion.

There are people here who still remember my life as Gravity Pollux's assistant. Galaxy's Grandfather's influence is still strong in the business field, I see. Well, I figure it will still stay strong even after he kicks the bucket.

And speaking of that damned Old Man. Cosmos whispers that he sees him. I relay my heartfelt emotion of not wanting to meet that damned Old Man. Too bad, that damned Old Man insists we should at least have a toast.

Gravity Pollux's will is not something we can just disregard.

Dipping his head to eye Cosmos, Gravity Pollux asks me, with amusement, "I heard you called Galaxy back. I thought I would see my Grandson here if I come,"

"Don't you know he will only arrive tomorrow afternoon?" I fake my surprise as I respond gracefully; while watching as Gravity Pollux stops a waiter passing by to take a glass of red wine

Cosmos and I have unanimously decided to refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages, so we only have juices on our hands.

"If he makes it back this afternoon, would I be able to see him then?" Gravity Pollux questions me with a raised eyebrow

"No," I simply tell the truth

Chuckling, Gravity Pollux gives a nod. Finishing the red wine in one gulp, saying he still has other affairs, Gravity Pollux leaves the party after staying for only 15 minutes at most.

"I did invite him, as most people do. Nobody expects he would show up here though," Dad, who is still beside me while silently observing my interaction with that damned Old Man, shakes his head with a laugh, "It's fine to let him go. For him to grace his presence here, however briefly, means he did at least acknowledge our company is capable enough, as a company that is not under his management,"

Cosmos stifles a snicker, "You were remarkably rude to him, Mercury,"

I give Cosmos an offended look, "I was being polite, okay,"

Dad and Cosmos share a look, before shaking their heads with a laugh.

The impact of Gravity Pollux indicates a lot of troublesome people wanting to flatter us. Knowing I have no patience for them, Dad frees us. Cosmos doesn't ask me for a dance. He suggests for us to taste-test the confectioneries instead. I appreciate his intelligence.

While we are stuffing our mouths and bellies, Horo and Scopus Rasalhague appear at Dad's Christmas party. They arrange for this party to be their last stop, so they can sit in my car as Cosmos drives us back to Universe Boarding House later. Even though they could have just asked their driver to drive them back.

Of course, the twins compliment me once they see me. Because they left early, they only comprehend the effect of Cosmos's make-up skill now.

After we take whatever we want to taste, the 4 of us decide to find a place to sit and chat. When Cosmos and I are casually narrating about previous experiences at the amusement arcade venue, all of us here receive an invitation to join a chatroom created by Asterism Hamal. With the exception of Space Antares and Nebula Spica, Universe Boarding House tenants are in this [Breaking News] chatroom.

Asterism [Space has come back]

I flick Cosmos's hand to stop him from commenting as I wait for Asterism to continue.

Asterism [He told me]

Asterism [The Antares used this party to announce]

Asterism [They had been lied to for years]

Asterism [Because a certain source just told them that Space was never of Antares blood]

Asterism [Which is why]

Asterism [They announced that they denounce their relation with Space]

Asterism [They also criticized Space's birth Mother]

Asterism [For being a harlot]

I raise my eyes away from the screen to glimpse at Cosmos, Horo, and Scopus's expressions. We aren't happy with this news. Why would they put the blame on Space and his birth Mother? To make themselves appear better...

Asterism [Such scandal]

Asterism [Space said]

Asterism [Some reporters might come knocking]

Asterism [To interview him]

Asterism [What do we do?]

I don't immediately reply. I read as Venus Myrtle asks about Nebula, Space's younger half-Brother.

Asterism [He went with Space]

Asterism [To their rooms]

Asterism [Space didn't look good]

Asterism [He didn't cry]

Asterism [But he must have felt terrible]

Asterism [To be shamed on the stage]

Asterism [In front of so many people...]

I inhale deeply and exhale softly. I then type.

Mercury [I guess Space is officially not an Antares anymore]

Galaxy [I can ask my Grandfather to not attend the Antares's Christmas party]

Galaxy [Not sure if he had gone there though]

Cosmos [Your Grandfather did come here @Galaxy]

Galaxy [Eh?]

Horo [Seriously?]

Scopus [He came for Mercury?]

Venus [Isn't it an...honour?]

Asterism [What do we do about Space?]

Mercury [Depending on what he wants us to do]

Mercury [To be honest]

Mercury [We all know he can take care of the Antares]

Mercury [Make them bankrupt if he wants]

Mercury [Or put the Antares in jail]

Cosmos [I like your ideas @Mercury]

Venus [Don't let Nebula know]

Venus [Right away]

Venus [We still don't know if he can take this kind of...]

Horo [Scheme?]

Mercury [You are okay with scheming @Venus?]

Venus [I refrain from participating]

Venus [But as Horo and Scopus's friend]

Venus [I have been exposed to it a couple of times]

Venus [Not immune]

Venus [But I can act like I don't know them]

Mercury [Good thinking]

Scopus [So that's how you stay the sanest @Venus]

Asterism [Are you admitting you are crazy?]

Horo [We admit nothing!]

Galaxy [Aah]

Galaxy [I can't wait for tomorrow]

Galaxy [When I can meet you all in person]

Galaxy [And join the fun]

Cosmos [What fun?]

Cosmos [Wait]

Cosmos [Once Galaxy and Mercury meet]

Cosmos [...]

Horo [Now I remember]

Scopus [Let's make sure they don't meet]

Asterism [You guys...]

Venus [What is it about?]

Mercury [Oh]

Mercury [Right]

Mercury [@Galaxy a heads up]

Mercury [I still don't have an answer to your confession]

Mercury [Unless it's a rejection]

Galaxy [...]

Galaxy [You tell me that here?]

Mercury [Since you boys are sharing the information anyway]

Mercury [Why not?]

Asterism [How do I tell Space your answer later?]

Cosmos [Just screenshot]

Cosmos [Crop out the chatroom's name]

Horo [Space would feel left out]

Scopus [He is not in the mood to chat right now]

Venus [Can you check up on them before retiring to your room @Asterism?]

Asterism [Of course]

Asterism [When will @Mercury @Cosmos @Horo @Scopus come back?]

Mercury [I plan to stay very late with Dad]

Galaxy [I feel like not wanting to go back anymore]

Cosmos [Don't be a baby @Galaxy]

Horo [I will stay late with Mercury!]

Scopus [@Cosmos too, right?]

Cosmos [I am the one driving after all]

Galaxy [You 4 are together?]

Scopus [Yippie]

Horo [We come to play with Mercury]

Horo [She is really pretty!]

Asterism [Yes]

Mercury [Thanks to @Cosmos work]

Galaxy [Has any of you took a shoot?]

Mercury [You could have just asked me to take selfie]

Galaxy [Would you?]

Mercury [No]

Venus [I wanna see too]

Cosmos [I sent the photo I took to Mars]

My face twitches when Mars Deimos sends me a message filled with emoticons; right after I read his confession. Cosmos...

Galaxy [@Mercury you let Cosmos took your photo?]

Mercury [A full body shoot so I can see how I look without a trip to my room for full body mirror]

Horo [I received the photo too!]

Scopus [En]

I raise my head to glare at these young men. This is happening like last year's School Festival. Cosmos gives me a victory sign without remorse.

Mercury [Whatever]

Mercury [@Asterism contact me if there is more news]

Asterism [OK]

I close the chatroom and stare down these sheepish young men, who also put their smartphones away. Saving my photo without permission beforehand is just rude. Yet, I know I should have expected it. My friends have a weird fascination with me, after all.

Because I am staring at them, they are also staring at me. Scopus notices something and asks Cosmos, "You didn't give Mercury blush?" while pointing at his cheeks in a demonstration.

"I did," Cosmos says, with a rueful sigh, "But it looked unnatural so I erased them,"

I touch my cheeks lightly, only now realising that they are not pinkish, like most young women my age are, once they put on makeup. I look unnatural with a blush, huh?

Horo and Scopus glare at Cosmos in indignation on my behalf for what he said. Cosmos can only shrug helplessly in response, "Mercury is always charming and beautiful anyway,"

Point to Cosmos. He effectively pacifies the twins. When Cosmos gives me a wink, the corner of my lips twitches up.

Still, the reason I don't blush, is it because I unconsciously know blushing will make me look hideous? Nah.

"Wait," Scopus seems to wake up from a daze, "It sounds like a backhanded insult!" gesturing to me, Scopus scolds Cosmos, "See? Mercury is bothered by what you said!"

"I am not bothered at all," I disagree

"What if Mercury blushes naturally?" Horo points out a mystery in wonder

"Be a fool," I tell them haughtily, "Make me laugh until my face becomes red because of breathlessness,"

"That's not healthy," Cosmos comments, even though he seems to be considering doing what I propose

"As if," I scoff. Don't they know that smiling benefits health? Be happy is better than be angry.

🦋

Space and Asterism go to the airport to pick up Galaxy. I am forced to stay on the 2nd floor because Cosmos and Horo won't let me pass the stairs. Scopus's duty is to bring me breakfast and anything I want from the 1st floor.

Are they doing this for fun? I am being sarcastic here.

Going as far as to blindfold me... Venus and Nebula are tasked to watch me while the young men go to welcome Galaxy into Universe Boarding House. Because Venus and Nebula are grasping my arms, I can't take off the blindfold. I can't see but I still can listen.

Galaxy's voice hasn't changed at all. He laughs at what he sees, namely this blindfolded me, as he tells others, "Mercury's tolerance has improved significantly, hasn't it?"

Hearing Galaxy says that; I feel surprised at myself. It seems to be true. Otherwise, I would have lashed out at them. None of them is innocent!

"Keep 1-meter distance away from Mercury, remember," I hear Space warns Galaxy, I assume

Space... He doesn't sound sad. Because he departed early, I didn't have a chance to check his emotion. I am glad he sounds stable.

"Oh, but I have gifts for Mercury~" I hear footsteps, and Galaxy's voice sounding nearer, so I assume that Galaxy overlook Space's warning

Nebula and Venus manipulate my arms to accept Galaxy's souvenir silently. I grope around and then hold on the gift from Galaxy. It's a box?

"What is it?" I voice my question faintly

"Specialised snacks," Galaxy replies this to me while addressing others, "No need to pull me back. I can walk by myself,"

"Yeah, waiting for you to take a lo~ong time to walk away?" Horo voices

"We think not," Scopus voices

"We all know that I am not ready for Mercury's reply right now..." Galaxy sounds exasperated

"He makes a point," Asterism comes to the rescue!

"Why don't we wait until tomorrow for Mercury to see Galaxy?" Cosmos suggests something outrageous

I immediately voiced my indignation, "How dare you all treat me like this in my own house!"

Silence.

Someone finally loosens the blindfold. Because I am carrying the gift from Galaxy, I can't do it myself. When I turn my head to see who helps me, I see Nebula. He grimaces when our eyes meet. What? Did I scare him?

Facing the front, I see the young men huddling together, with the rest trying to hide Galaxy from my sight whilst Galaxy desperately fights for his freedom.

Heaving a sigh, I give up on them.

I turn to Venus, "I will leave the rest to you,"

Venus nods solemnly, "I will give you a record of their crimes later,"

Nodding in acceptance, I then stroll back to my room while thinking of the ways to punish these young men according to the severity of their crimes.

I am called down at lunchtime. From what I see in the noisy dining room, Nebula and Galaxy have been introduced to each other. Some people are happily chatting with each other while some people are busy in the kitchen.

The lunch is thankfully eaten in peace. After lunch, we migrate to the living room and spread out all over the place. I see that nothing is broken. While sitting down, with Space claiming a seat beside me, we then discuss something serious.

It is about Space, you see. What is his plan?

Space makes a face, but still willing to behave civilly, "Nothing much. Since I know how they are, I am not too surprised they would do that. I was just caught off guard by the timing, I didn't think they would reveal in such way in front of the guests," a pause later, Space recalls something and informs us, "Tomorrow, I will leave early to a Law Firm. No need to prepare my breakfast because I will be having it outside,"

Cosmos, as the cook, affirms it while Horo curiously inquires, "Are you not going to have revenge on them?"

Space mulls it for about 5 seconds, "I guess I will let them off once; because they did allow me to stay alive," Space looks at us and smiles, "It is because I am still alive that I get to meet everyone!"

Nebula sticks close to Space's side silently while grasping his own hands tightly. From his frown, it seems like he doesn't think highly of the Antares. Even though Nebula only knows them from hearsay. From this, however, I can see that this pair of brothers' relationship has certainly improved.

Scopus makes a face, at Space's lack of immediate retaliation, "Your decision, I guess,"

Space huffs a laugh, "I am not a revenge-driven person," he claims, which causes him to receive sceptical looks from those who know him the longest

Since Space has business tomorrow, I guess our plan to the amusement arcade venue will happen the day after? When I check with their schedules, Horo suggests going somewhere else instead.

"I will only accept the change if you can propose something better," is what Space says to the twins, with my support

"Oceanarium," Scopus speaks, sounding confident his proposal will be unilaterally accepted

"In this weather...?" Asterism squints his eyes at the twins, reminding them the season is Winter

Horo and Scopus work hard to persuade us. We end up agreeing to go to the 2-in-1 Oceanarium plus ocean theme park. Considering the circumstance, it will be a 2 days and 1 night trip. Participants are Universe Boarding House tenants plus Mars, whom I invite. 

Then, for the detailed arrangement... Mars, Space, and I will be the drivers. Galaxy asks Horo for the location of that Oceanarium and book rooms at a 5-stars Hotel partnered with the Oceanarium. On this matter, there is a little conflict. About the rooms designation, of course.

The arrangement: Space-Nebula, Horo-Scopus, Mars-Mercury-Venus, Asterism-Cosmos-Galaxy = 4 rooms

Horo's idea: everyone gets their own room!

Rejected.

"We have the money to spend!" Horo tries to debate, but nobody is going to entertain him

"Really," Cosmos sticks out a hand at Horo, "I always say, hand over your bank account already,"

Horo sticks out his tongue at Cosmos, disregarding the other's demand. Raising an eyebrow at Horo, I question, "Did you work for the money you throw away carelessly?"

"I do not throw away my money carelessly anymore!" Horo immediately sells his good point to me, "I use my money for renting swimming pools and gardening now!"

Right. Horo has taken a liking on doing gardening. He plants flowers, while Cosmos plants vegetables.

Scopus redirects the topic to answer my question, "We earn money through stocks,"

"Legally?" Space raises an eyebrow with interest, "Which companies do you invest?" and once he has the names and does brief research, Space expresses his interest to invest too

In fact, only Nebula looks lost at the following conversation among the male population. I am not interested, so I leave to pack for this vacation. Venus gives the huddling young men a glance before beckoning Nebula to go upstairs with us. Of course, Nebula is returning to his room instead of staying on the 2nd floor.

🦋

The trip to the theme park progresses smoothly. On the first day, after checking into the Hotel and having lunch, we visit the Oceanarium. It's because the sky is not snowing that the temperature inside the Oceanarium is bearable; considering everyone comes prepared by wearing winter coats.

It might look childish now, but I decide to wear the cape Cosmos made for me.

"It's been so long since I take in this sight," Mars releases a happy sigh not long after we step into the Oceanarium, "I feel like it will be appropriate for us to wear mermaid's costumes,"

Those who hear and remember the past make a face at Mars. She hasn't changed much, has she? I shake my head to answer her, "Showing off skin in this cold? Not happening,"

Mars gives me a pout, "What if it's Summer?"

I still shake my head, "I can't swim. Not going to give myself a chance of drowning,"

Mars ends up rolling her eyes at my continuous rejection. We chat while admiring the lifeforms behind the glass. I walk according to whim, as I observe the marine life, and end up parting from the group.

I check my smartphone. There is a signal. No message. No missed call. Putting my smartphone away, I leisurely walk along the crowd. We will contact each other when it's time to reunite for dinner.

Once, when I saw a pet shop, I had the urge to get a pet. I ended up suppressing that desire because I knew I wouldn't be able to properly care for the pet. Now, taking in this sight, I wonder if the lifeforms behind the glass are living well? Are they taken care of properly?

When I am observing a medium-sized aquarium built within the wall, I see someone I know reflected on the glass. Turning my head back, I don't see him. Looking at the aquarium again, seeing his amused smile, I realise that he is on the other side of this wall.

I release a huff and cross my arms. He looks around, to his left, back, and right, before focusing on me. Seeing him does that, I also check my surrounding and confirms that no one else I know is around me.

He points at a direction, to his right, and I check my left. The wall ends at a distance away. We will be able to meet face to face without obstruction then. Glancing at him, seeing that he very slowly walks to the end of this wall, I follow suit.

I am not sure between him and me, are we walking at the same speed? When I reach the end of the wall, I don't see him. Not even when I check his side of the area. Huh. Did I imagine seeing him?

I belatedly realise there is someone standing a little away from me, watching me. That someone is holding back his laugh. That person has something to cover the upper half of his face, a jellyfish-shaped mask. Checking his attire, I figure this person is who I am looking for.

Putting a hand on my hip, I snidely ask him, "Did you have fun?"

He takes off the mask while laughing quietly. Then, stepping closer to my direction, he wears the jellyfish-shaped mask on me while also using this chance to quickly plant his lips on my cheek then replies as he steps back, sounding truly delighted, "I did. Did you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 12.9K 34
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
260K 31.6K 17
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
392K 23.2K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
599K 37.1K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...