extra | e.d.

By ridiculousgrant

in which two people must come together under extraordinary circumstances - "is the universe really giving me... More

characters
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11

6

333 17 7
By ridiculousgrant

song for this chapter - stargazing by travis scott (highly recommend)

friday, october 26
6 p.m.

"you know, we still have time to dip and they'd never even know it," i said, looking to my left to make sure we were the only ones outside as we walked up the steps to james' front door.

there was only one other car in the driveway, a black bmw, that brandi told me belonged to ethan.

"oh shut up. this is gonna be fun! you'll really get to know the twins better and we'll get to meet emma." brandi encouraged, trying to get me to be excited about this.

i rolled my eyes, wanting nothing to do with this.

"just...put on a happy face," she smirked, referring to the astroworld shirt i was wearing. i sighed and plastered on a smile as i held the small over night bag i had packed in front of me with both hands.

"that's my girl. keep an open mind." she said before knocking.

almost immediately after, we heard a faint voice say, "they're here!" which sounded like it belonged to grayson.

a couple seconds later, we heard a voice on the other side of the door saying, "coming kitty girls!"

we giggled because of the random and slightly outrageous things james would say.

he opened the door with a smile on his face, wearing a black long sleeve shirt that had "sisters" written across the the collar and black joggers that read "sisters" going up each side.

"hi!" he greeted us, giving us both hugs. "come in, come in! everyone else is here," he told us, motioning for ian to come over to us.

"hi guys," ian said smiling and giving us both hugs.

"come on, you two need to meet the rest of the squad!" james grabbed one of our wrists in each hand and pulled us behind him. "ethan and grayson will be excited to see you guys,"

they were gathered around the island in the kitchen, ian had joined them and they were talking with emma, as well as an unfamiliar face.

"come here, i'll introduce you guys to emma and bryant!" james said as he grabbed each of our wrists and pulled us over to his friends.

i immediately noticed ethan starring at me as we entered, but i shot him a smile anyways.

we stopped in front of someone i had never seen before, a guy a little shorter than james, but with a huge smile on his face and camera next to him on the counter.

"this is bryant eslava, one of the twins oldest friends and the mastermind behind most of their instagram posts." james introduced us as bryant blushed at his compliment.

"no introduction needed for these two, just the queens of instagram, no big deal." bryant said. "so dope to meet you guys," he smiled as he gave me a hug, followed by one for brandi.

"it's so nice to meet you too, you're a photographer, right?" i asked him.

"i am. that being said, we should shoot sometime. if you guys would be interested of course."

"yeah that'd be sick, i'm down, b?" i asked, looking over at my best friend.

"of course!" i could tell brandi was already having the time of her life.

"and this," james began as he brought emma over to us. "is emma chamberlain."

"hi, i'm brandi! it's so nice to meet you emma!" brandi said as she embraced emma into a hug.

"dude, the pleasure is all mine, you guys are literally legends, holy shit." she said, talking almost as fast as james.

"and you. oh my god you. liv. hi. hello. you know i told the twins i'd keep my cool but nope fuck that wow hi," she said as i reached out to give her a hug.

"oh my god, you're even funnier in person. it's so nice to meet you," i said as i giggled at her low key fangirling over us.

"grayson, ethan! it's good to see you guys again!" brandi said, hugging each of them.

"it's good to see you guys too!" grayson said. "hey liv," he looked at me and waved, giving me a smile.

"hi grayson, ethan,"

james began showing brandi around, while, emma and i continued to talk.

"i'm glad you two are getting along," ethan smirked, to which emma turned to him and gave him a look that said "shut the hell up."

um...weird.

"hot tub? we should go in the hot tub." james said, sensing the tension and breaking the silence. "do you guys have swimsuits on you by chance?" he asked as he turned to brandi and i.

"i mean, i have my calvins," i smirked.

"perfect, those'll do. i'll have my friend laura bring over some clothes from her shop so you guys have something to sleep in." with that, james grabbed his phone and started dialing his friend.

ian went around a corner, and came back with 8 towels, one for each of us.

"follow me, ladies and gents,"

we all followed ian outside to their huge backyard. the patio was decked out in all black and white furniture, with a fire pit as well.

"i'll order canne's and have it delivered, it should be here in an hour and a half or so," james said, passing his phone around so we could all put our orders in.

"sick shirt by the way, liv," ethan said, handing james' phone to me as he took off his shirt.

"thanks, you like travis?" i asked him.

"yeah, gray and i wanna go one of the astroworld shows but we have no idea which one."

"b and i are going on december 19th. we're so excited."

"that's the one in l.a. right?" grayson asked, taking off his shirt.

"yeah! it's gonna be insane," brandi said.

the next hour was spent getting to know each other, and i was honestly surprised at how much we all bonded.

ethan got out and went over to the pool, grabbing a turtle inter tube and jogging back to the hot tub with it, bryant of course snapping photos of it.

"really, e?" grayson asked, laughing at his twin.

"what, it'll fit," he said smirking as he got back in the hot tub.

"foods here!" james yelled, and brandi, grayson, emma and ian all got out of the hot tub and grabbed their towels, drying themselves off.

i was about to get out when bryant began to speak.

"look here you two," bryant said, giving ethan a certain look before putting the camera up to him to snap the photo.

"c'mon, let's go eat," ethan said.

i got out of the hot tub and grabbed my towel, following ethan and bryant inside.

when we went through the sliding glass door, i saw grayson, brandi and emma in conversation.

i was glad she was enjoying herself, she always puts herself out there but then people always screw her over.

so to see her bonding with grayson and emma made me really happy.

we grabbed all of the food and decided to go upstairs to the media center and watch a movie.

"nothing scary, james," grayson said.

"yeah put on something funny," ian agreed.

"have you guys seen why him?" i asked.

"no," james said, answering for everyone.

"oh my god it's so funny. james franco is in it."

"ooh daddy! we're watching it," james said as he began searching for it on the tv.

the movie started, we all bundled together with blankets and for the next two hours we were laughing our asses off, enjoying the movie as well as each other company, as if we'd all been friends for years.

once the movie ended, we were gathered around bryant, looking at all of the photos he had taken.

"bryant these are so sick, what the hell," i said, looking through the photos.

"thanks, liv!" he said smiling. he really had a gift when it came to this. "i'll airdrop these all to you now,"

we began to settle down, all getting tired very quickly.

i unlocked my phone to check snap, when i got a notification.

ethandolan tagged you in a photo.

liked by graysondolan, jamescharles, and 252,248 others
ethandolan made a new friend

i was surprised that he actually posted it.

i liked it, and decided to comment on it as well.

liked by brandimonroe, graysondolan, and 326,490 others
ethandolan made a new friend
livwebster u really had to bring the turtle in the hot tub
ethandolan @livwebster 🐢🐢🐢

i turned to look at ethan and gave him a smile, him giving me one in return.

"night, liv." he said, before plugging in his phone and setting it on the small black table to his right.

"goodnight, ethan."

i didn't fall try to fall asleep immediately, instead i laid there, thinking of the past couple hours.

i thought about how chill bryant was, and how we needed to plan a photoshoot asap.

i thought about how emma was just as funny in person as she was in all of her videos.

i thought about how nice grayson was, and how he just had a very sweet, gentle nature about him.

i thought about how ethan was different from what i had expected, how he had layers to him, and how i wanted to get to know more.

and i thought about brandi, and how i doubted her and her opinions on the twins, mainly ethan. i thought about how i was for sure i was going to prove her wrong on the twins personalities.

but, brandi was right.

they really weren't that bad after all.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✫*

hi guys!! i wanted to update sooner but after everything that went down the past couple of days i was just at a loss for words in all aspects lmao. buuuuut i'm really excited for the next chapter!! i think it's my favorite that i've written so far. 5 votes and i'll update!! and comment to let me know what you think. love u guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 8.9K 67
A story in which James' one hour older cousin is a part of the sister squad and it only gets more interesting from there πŸ’•
790K 3.6K 153
@graysondolan is now following you
3.9K 152 32
You only get to see the lives of @graysondolan @ethandolan @jamescharles on the screens of your devices. What really happens behind the scenes of the...
1.7M 28.4K 172
@graysondolan & @ethandolan liked your photo. fem oc x grayson dolan. wolfiesangel Β© 2017. βœ“ highest ranking: #6 in...