Love Ain't Loyal

Par NovelsByRo

Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends... Plus

Copyright © 2018
Chapter 1: 2008
Chapter 2: Intro
Chapter 3: Big Bank Take Lil' Bank
Chapter 4: Uptight-Baby
Chapter 5: Mixed Signals
Chapter 6: Creepin'
Chapter 7: Underground
Chapter 8: Meeting The Mom
Chapter 9: Family Weekend
Chapter 10: Another Chance?
Chapter 11: His Girl
Chapter 12: Shoot Out
Chapter 13: It's A Family Thing
Chapter 14: New Girl In Town
Chapter 15: Finito
Chapter 16: Trip to Jamaica
Chapter 17: Birthday Trip
Chapter 18: Christmas
Chapter 19: Pierre García
Chapter 20: NYC
Chapter 21: 18th
Chapter 22: Jumped
Chapter 23: Naked
Chapter 24: Baby Jordan's
Chapter 25: High...
Chapter 27: T H O T
Chapter 28: Snatched
Chapter 29: Do You, Boo
Chapter 30: Bloody War
Chapter 31: Protection
Chapter 32: 13th
Chapter 33: Begging You
Chapter 34: Snatched
Chapter 35: You Shitting Me?!
Chapter 36: It All Goes Down
Chapter 37: Connection
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39: Finale

Chapter 26: Everybody deserves the truth

5.6K 156 46
Par NovelsByRo

Sunday
14th July 2019

10:50 a.m

Omniscient

"This is cute.." Mahogany twisted her lips to the side as she picked up a boob tube.

"When are you even going to wear that? You're pregnant.." Kain narrowed his eyes.

"I know, I'm very aware of that." Mahogany looked at him.

"Even if you weren't, I wasn't gonna let you walk out of the house looking like that.." Kain removed the boob tube from her hands and put it down.

"Come on, jumper aisle. I'm sure you'll find something more appropriate there." He muttered.

"Nigga, shut the fuck up." Maggie laughed, "I'll wear what I'll want to wear and when." She folded her arms.

"And that's really unfair, bae. When I told you that you can't come out looking like this, you refused to remove your clothes." Maggie said looking at his white tee and grey shorts.

"Because, it's petty.".

"Well, what you're doing is petty, son. And the only reason why I don't want you wearing this is because in summer, guys look fine as hell in white tees and the shorts..? Oh lawd, don't get me started on the grey shorts, bruh...Girls will immediately noticed your dick print." Maggie got closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her.

He busted out laughing, "No they won't. Man, you tripping.".

"I'm not tripping, I'm just saying." Maggie pulled on his print.

"Don't be starting now, girl." He looked down at her.

"I'm not starting anything." She laughed, "But I'm stating facts, and you know it's true." She stated as he put his arm around her shoulders and they exited the store.

"A'ight then, I don't want you wearing no boob tube because these lil' fast ass niggas will start getting too damn thirsty. Man, just one move and that shit reveals your shit." He grabbed her breasts.

"Fuck is you doing, Kain?" She swatted his hand away.

"Exactly." He shook his head.

"You're my girl and I'm you're man. Those are my lips, my pussy and my tits. I don't need to be sharing with nobody." He shrugged.

"Don't be saying that. They're mine." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm just stating facts." He imitated her and she giggled.

"Kain, I'm hungry. Can we seriously get something to eat now?" Mahogany frowned.

"Man, can't we just buy a few more shit first?" He asked kissing her cheek.

"But baby's hungry too.." Maggie rubbed her stomach.

"Anything for my baby girl.." Kain placed his hand over her stomach.

"Baby girl??" Maggie tilted her head, "Nah...It's most definitely a baby boy.." Mahogany smiled.

"You think so? I think it's a girl for sure.." Kain shook his head.

"Well, whatever the gender is, we'll love our baby no matter what." Mahogany took his hand.

"But I still think it's a boy.." She smirked.

———

Liked by dripcity_, therealchrissails and 176,832 others

@summerskai: 🖤

Liked by mahogany_x, kenken and 231, 578 others

@kaain_: Back like I never left

View all 103, 262 comments

@random: oooooo you're so damn fineeee❤️

@mahogany_x: mon bébé🤪

Liked by jon.tell, _thena and 187,472 others

@aina_d: I just luv eating🤷🏾‍♀️

View all 59,826 comments

@jon.tell: my fat ass❤️

Liked by aina_d, montana.atl and 190,003 others

@_thena: loading...

View all 42,928 comments

@random: she's so pretty

@anotherrandom: I really thought that it was loading or something😂

Liked by kaain_, tiiz and 236,370 others

@mahogany_x: glowing

View all 64,821 comments

@random: it sure is hot out there huh?

@mahogany_x: @random I be getting headaches bruhh🤦🏾‍♀️

@kaain_: wifey❤️

@_bentley: damn😍😍when you coming back to New York?

Liked by pnbrock, andrandomfans and 23,410 others

@mssorrell: fuck that nigga and his bitch !

Liked by therealchrissails, dripcity_ and 372,965 others

@awfame: on a lil' spree🤷🏾‍♀️

———

Maggie hid her face in the crook of his neck as she squealed, "Okay, okay! That's enough, Kain!" She moaned out loud.

"Hold on, mama..." Kain grunted.

A few minutes later, Maggie was fixing her dress as he laughed at her, "I can't believe this shit..." She huffed and fixed her maxi dress.

"Man, I'm still hungry..." Kain licked his lips but she shook her head.

"No, I wanna head back to the hotel to clean myself.." She frowned.

"Come on, Maggie." He kissed her cheek.

"No, nigga." She shook her head and climbed to the front seat to where she was sat before.

Kain chuckled before climbing back into the drivers seat and he soon drove them back home. Before she knew it, Mahogany found herself staring into the mirror. Her hand was placed her over her bump that was soon going to form. She just couldn't believe that she was pregnant. She wishes that she wasn't but she has to keep the baby. She doesn't want to kill the baby for something that she and Kain did. She's still young and she hasn't even started college yet. She sighed and shook her head, exiting the bathroom.

"I'm leaving, Kain." Mahogany grabbed her clutch that was on the bed.

"Hm...Call me." He said giving her a kiss.

"Alright." She smiled.

"Kain..?" She called his name.

"Wassup?" He opened a can of beer.

"I just wanted to ask you a question...Are you okay about me getting pregnant and having your baby?" She folded her lips.

"If I'm okay? I'm more than okay, Maggie. I mean, I never meant to get your pregnant, I admit, I slipped up but I didn't have a condom that night.." He admitted.

"It's okay...I'm glad to be having your baby, I really am." She grinned.

"I'm glad you are. I'm happy that you're my baby mom." He pecked her lip multiple times.

Next week...

1:23 p.m

"Well, I don't know what to say..." Aubrey placed her hand on her chest.

"Congratulations?" Kennedy helped her out.

"Y-Yeah, I guess. I'm so happy for you! Welcome to the family." Aubrey pulled Maggie into a tight hug.

Aaron watched as his wife hugged his son's girlfriend, "Let me talk to you both..." He said walking off.

"What for, daddy?" Kennedy folded her arms.

"It's got nothing to do with you, Ken. Go and finish your deberes.." He shooed her.

"But I don't have any homework..." She muttered.

"Kennedy...." Aubrey widened her eyes.

She rolled her eyes and both she and her mother left the living room, "So, you're pregnant." Aaron said looking at his son.

"Yeah, I'm pregnant..." Mahogany quietly agreed.

"How many weeks?" He questioned.

"Uh...she's 9 weeks..." Kain said, "Why? Wassup, something you wanna tell me about this García nigga?".

"No...No, not at all. I just wanted to ask if you're married." He directed the question to Maggie.

"Of course we're not married..." Kain said getting a little annoyed.

"I think I was asking Maggie.." He said her name in a weird tone.

"How long have you both been together, Mahogany?" Aaron asked another.

"Why the fuck are you asking us these types of questions?"

"It's okay, Kain." Mahogany smiled small.

"I've known him since September but last year November he asked me to be his girlfriend, it was complicated but yeah..." She shrugged.

"You didn't answer my question..." Aaron chuckled quietly.

"Uh..." Maggie's eyes got big.

"She just answered your questions, dad.." Kain narrowed his eyes, "What're you doing?".

"You got a job?" He narrowed his eyes, "What do you plan on doing in the future?".

"Uh..I don't have a job, erm...sir...I'm starting college in a couple of weeks. I plan on opening my own bakery.." She said getting a little intimidated.

"Man, fuck this bullshit, we're going." Kain got up.

"Sit back down! Where the fuck do you think you're going?! You wanna know why I'm asking all these questions?!" Aaron yelled.

"It's because I don't need no broad living off of my sons hard-earned money!" Aaron shouted.

Mahogany didn't know what to do or say, "Man, fuck you, pops. The fuck is you talking about?! She ain't no broad!" Kain got closer to his father.

"She is 18 and pregnant with no job, heck, with no future!" Aaron yelled which obviously made Mahogany cry.

Aubrey came through the door, "I told you daddy was gonna pull some kinda stunt..!" Kennedy said folding her arms.

"Aaron! Qué estás haciendo!?" Aubrey yelled above a whisper.

"Aaron! What are you doing?! I'll translate..." Kennedy whispered to Maggie.

"Qué quieres decir? Nuestro hijo se ha equivocado al dejar embarazada a una joven que no tiene trabajo ni futuro!" He yelled.

"Ooop, girl, he said he doesn't want Kain with you because you ain't got no job or future..." Kennedy whispered.

"Ken, you ain't fucking helping!" Kain sucked his teeth.

"That's enough! You need to stop! Leave the girl alone! She hasn't done nothing but loved and cherish our son! They're in love...I haven't seen Kain this happy before....Not even with Skai...".

"And why are you interrogating Maggie? You never did all this to Skai? What is your problem?".

"Man, fuck him and his fucking problem. We're fucking leaving this fucking house.." Kain grabbed Maggie's hand.

She was still crying. She's never heard anything about her like that before in her life. She was shocked that Mr Matthews had even done such thing. Now she felt like she never wanted to return to that house ever again. Aubrey was a wonderful lady and so was Kennedy but she always knew that there was something up with his father.

Kain pulled her into a hug as her face was buried into his chest, "Stop crying, Maggie. It's not like we need him in our life or anything. Fuck him! It's me, you and our baby against He world, mama." He kissed her forehead.

"B-b-but in order for me to even join the family, I've got to get along with your parents too. And your dad doesn't like me, Kain." She wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"Man, don't be saying that. My momma loves you, my grandma does, my sister, my cousins love you too." He sighed.

"Come on, let me get you home, a'ight?" He sighed and she just nodded her head.

-

"Yeah, well, do you know anybody whose last name is García?" Maggie spoke to her brother, Rell.

"Who is she talking about?" Marquis asked Daina.

"Oh, don't worry about it.." Daina shook her head.

"Not that I know of." Terrell answered her question, "Why, wassup, Maggie? You in trouble?".

"No, I'm not in trouble, Rell. I'm just asking.." Mahogany huffed.

"Anybody named García?" She heard his wife, Kourtney, asking.

"Yeah, Maggie was asking." Rell said.

Rell passed the phone over to Kourtney, "Hello? Maggie?".

"Hey, Kourt, how've you been?" She grinned.

"I'm okay, how about you?".

"I'm great..." She said rubbing her stomach.

"So, I heard you're looking for anybody named García, huh?" She said.

"Yeah, do you know?" Maggie asking putting her hopes up.

"Yeah, I know a family...".

Maggie's eyes lit up and she tapped Daina multiple times, "She knows somebody..." Maggie mouthed.

"See, I'm confused..." Marquis sunk in his seat.

Maggie got up and walked away back into her house, "There was this mother and her two sons. They lived a couple of doors away from me when I was still living with my parents. Mrs García is still there but it seems like both sons have moved away or something not too long ago." Kourtney explained.

"Any names that I should know of?" Maggie asked getting pen and paper.

"The eldest is Diego...We went to school together. The youngest is Alejandro." She said as Maggie wrote this piece of information down.

"And do you mind giving me the address that the mom stays at?".

After Kourtney had given the address, she hung up and quickly texted Kain:

Me: I need to see you x
Sent 2:00 p.m

Mon Amour🌹💦: just handling some business mama, Imma be there in like an hour or two x
Received 2:01 p.m

Maggie took her seat on the steps and watched as Marquis' brother made his way over towards them. Mahogany could sense something coming from him but she didn't know what. She looked at Marquis who frowned to himself.

"Come on, bro, I ain't got all day. I see you trynna kick it with the homegirls but we got work to do." Martin announced.

"Sorry, What? 'Homegirls'? We're taken." Daina rolled her eyes.

"And I would've had y'all just like that if I wanted to." He snapped his finger and chuckled, "Come on Marquis, I can't keep Candace waiting.".

They all looked at the girl that was seating in Martin's car, "I'll catch y'all later..." Marquis hung his head.

Basement of Drip City...

2:10 p.m

"Man, where the fuck did you come from nigga?" Rashad barked.

"Man, I ain't scared of yo' punk ass!" The young boy spat out blood.

"Don't make me cap yo' ass, nigga! Because I motherfucking will, don't play with me, bitch!" Rashad pulled out a gun.

"Do it. I dare you, nigga!" The boy on the floor smirked.

Rashad closed one eye before Titan pushed him outta the way, "Okay, alright, alright, negros...! Show's over, get back to work!" He dismissed everyone.

"And why the fuck did you take my gun, bitch?" Titan snatched the gun from his nephew.

"You know I gotta protect myself, Unc." Rashad smacked his teeth and put the gun down.

"Getcho' ass outta here before I put a bullet in you, fool." Titan playfully kicked his nephew.

"Whatever." Rashad shook his head.

He bent down and looked at the boy, "Nigga, I swear on my mama, if they let you out, it's on sight, bitch!" He whispered before walking off with his boys.

"Let's roll." Rashad said.

"This lil' nigga is only 14 and he's already making orders." Jontell laughed.

"He gets that from me." Titan chuckled.

"Man, getcho' ass up!" Kain grabbed the boy from his collar.

"You got one more chance before I busta' cap in you, fool!" Kain said through gritted teeth.

"Alright, alright, fine....Look, I can't tell you who exactly I'm working for...but, just know that whoever I'm working for is out for you and your crew. You've just gotta be careful." The boy gave in.

Kain cocked his gun and pressed the gun into his forehead, "Fine, I'll take you to where he is!" The boy shut his eyes really tight.

Kain shoved him to the floor, "You better.." Kain said lowly before leaving the room.

He ran his hands down his face and made it back upstairs to the club. Not a lot of people were here but the girls were still doing their thing. He walked up to the bar and requested for a drink. Skai slowly walked up to him and sat down on a stool.

"I'll have something strong..." She sighed talking to the bartender.

"You ain't allowed to drink whilst working." Kain looked over at her.

"But I'm not." She looked down at what she was wearing.

"Whatchu' want? I know you want something." He sucked his teeth.

"I just need help..." She frowned.

"Can't you go to your pops about this or something?" Kain took a sip of his drink.

"No, that's the problem." She sighed.

"He won't let me back in the house now that I'm stripping. I don't have anywhere to live!" She exclaimed.

"Skai, I can't keep on helping you like this. I gave you a fucking job..." He took a good look at her, "It ain't my problem. You earn $1500 a day, save up and buy yourself a goddamn house." He got up and walked out of the club.

He found Maggie sitting on his hood and he sighed, "How did you get down here?" He questioned.

"Daina." She shrugged.

She tilted her head a little, "What's wrong with you?" She frowned.

"Nothing, I'm just tired..." He shook his head and unlocked his car.

"Heck, so am I." She muttered and got off his hood.

"Can we go and get something to eat before we head home?" She asked.

"Where you wanna go?" Kain looked at her.

"I'm feeling a little bit of Caribbean food right now." She smiled.

"Okay, but no spices.." Kain licked his lips as he pulled off.

"Mhm...I've got my first appointment tomorrow. I was hoping that you could come?".

Kain closed his eyes and sighed, "I can't do tomorrow." He shook his head.

"Wait? You're kidding me, right?" Mahogany narrowed her eyes.

"Nah, I'm not. I've got shit to handle.".

"Yeah, well, can't that shit wait?" She folded her arms.

"No, it can't. Man, I don't wanna talk about this anymore." Kain said ending the conversation but Maggie wanted an explanation.

"Hell nah! We're gonna continue talking about this shit!" She raised her voice and widened her eyes.

"Why aren't you coming to our first appointment? What's more better than our baby?" She tilted her head to the side waiting for an answer.

"I already told you, I ain't gonna talk about this.." He sighed.

"A'ight, bet." She rolled her eyes.

Once Kain made it to the restaurant, she quickly got out of the car and walked the other direction to catch a bus, "Aye, yo, Maggie!" Kain yelled but she ignored him and continued walking.

She didn't want to sit next to him, she didn't want to be near home either. He waved her off before walking into the restaurant on his own. There, he saw Alice standing in front of him in the line. She didn't know he was behind her and Kain really wanted to keep it that way.

"Next please?" The woman yelled.

"How may I help?" She asked Alice.

"I'll just take my regular." She smiled.

"Y'all, get Miss Alice's regular ready, please?" The woman yelled to the back.

"Yes, ma'am." They shouted back as Alice stepped to the side.

"Next." The woman looked directly into Alice's eyes.

"How may I help?" She asked.

"Uh...I'll just get the rice and curry goat." Kain pulled out his wallet.

"Mhm....Say, aren't you Aubrey's son?" She asked.

"Who's asking?" Kain narrowed his brows.

"You look very familiar. Aubrey and I went to to the same elementary school." She chuckled reminiscing.

"Oh, that's great." Kain put on a fake smile, the nigga just wanted his food.

Then, a little bulb clicked in his head, "I didn't know that. I'm guessing y'all went to the same high school too?" He asked.

"Yeah, we did." She nodded her head, "I didn't catch your name.".

"Kain Matthews." He smiled.

"Ah..".

"And I didn't catch yours.." Kain said.

"Mae.".

"It was nice meeting you, Kain." She handed him his food.

"Likewise." He smiled.

He turned around and met Alice, "Wassup?" He gave her a head nod.

"Hey..." She smiled small, "How've you been?" She asked.

"I'm a'ight? You?" They walked out of the restaurant.

"I guess." She shrugged.

"You're pregnant, aren't you?" Kain sighed knowing that he had fucked up.

"No! No! I'm not! I don't want kids...At least not now. I haven't even settled down with anybody yet.." She sighed.

"Oh..." He slowly shook his head.

"I hate how things are awkward between us." She rolled her eyes.

"That's because you made shit awkward. I told you that I don't got any feelings towards you. We neighbours and that's that!" He shrugged.

"And I understand that..." She folded her arms.

"I'll catch you later." He walked off not wanting to talk to her.

She just stood there, dumbfounded...

Later...

4:57 p.m

"How's Maggie doing?" Aubrey asked smiling.

"I don't know." Kain shrugged.

"What do you mean you don't know, boy?" She smacked her teeth.

"I don't know. She's maybe at home or something.".

"Somethings going on, isn't it?" Aubrey put her knife and fork down.

"What's up?" Kennedy asked.

"Nothing, Ma." He shook his head, "It's nothing.".

"There must be something." Aubrey tilted her head.

"You acting like you don't care about the girl. Did y'all break up...again?" She sighed.

"Nah...She wanted me to attend her first appointment with her." He admitted.

"Oh, that's great...Isn't it?".

"I don't know, you tell me. I don't wanna go to this appointment.." He huffed.

"Ken, baby, give us a minute..." Aubrey looked at her youngest child.

"Sooooo, can I go and eat in my room?" She asked a little bit excited.

"Yeah, go ahead.." Aubrey said looking at her son.

"Good, because this 3-people dinner thing was boring and awkward." She hurried out of the room.

"Kain, son, talk to me..." Aubrey took his hand.

"What do you want me to say? Do you want me to tell you the truth about how I feel?".

"Oh Lord..." Aubrey sighed as she knew what was coming.

"It ain't what you thinking, mamá." He shook his head.

"So what is it? Because I'm thinking that you don't want the baby, Kain." She said getting a little impatient.

"It's not that I don't want the baby. I do. But I've impregnated two girls before and they've both lost their babies...It feels as if I'm cursed or some shit. I'm confused, man. And it ain't that I'm scared because I'm not. Definitely not scared...What if she loses this baby?" Kain questioned.

"Kain...You're not cursed...The same thing happened to your father but he cheated on me twice. Both ladies lost their babies until I got pregnant with Kabre. It's..not a curse, don't think like that. But you also shouldn't think that Maggie is going to lose the baby. Don't put any negative thoughts into your head, mi hijo." She smiled.

"And it's okay to feel scared...Always remember that...".

"Mama, I saw an old friend of yours..." Kain mentioned at the table.

"Really? Who?" She smiled.

"Mae.".

Aubrey's face dropped and it became stone cold, "We aren't friends...Don't say that name again, ever..." She got up and kissed his forehead then left the room.

-

"We're closed." Mae yelled.

"And we gotta talk, Mae." Kain appeared behind her and she jumped.

"You don't go around scaring people, Kain..." She sucked her teeth.

"Could we talk?" He asked.

"Sure. What about?" She asked.

"My mom.".

She slowly nodded her head, "Okay, take a seat." She frowned a little.

"So, I heard my mama had a guy called Pierre García a long time ago. Who was he?" He questioned.

Her face went straight and you could see the horror and fear that struck from her brown eyes. It suddenly turned black. Slowly, her mouth began to open but..it managed to close. Her dark eyes formed tears. Kain was trying to understand what was going on but he didn't know what was going on.

"We don't speak of that name around here, sorry." She stood up.

"Nah, man, what the fuck is actually going on?! People keeping on telling me that they don't speak on his fucking name! I just want to know about him so I can keep my fucking family safe! Who the fuck was he?" He got heated.

"He was a bad man!" She yelled as tears streamed down her face.

"H-he...He was a bad man..." She sunk down into her seat.

"How...? Tell me..." He said softly.

"He was your mother's boyfriend at the time. She and your father had broken up not too long ago...Your father was still trying to get Aubrey go to the dance with him because Pierre had cheated on her multiple times but she didn't believe anybody unless it came from Pierre...She deserved a better man and Aaron was that better man...On the day of the dance, I told Aubrey about Pierre cheating but she didn't believe me. She said that I wanted him all to myself but it wasn't true! She ended up going with Aaron. Pierre had heard the talk so on the night of the dance, he took me to the bathroom and we were both locked in. There was no way that I could escape..." She let the tears flow freely.

"He threatened me. He told me that if I told Aubrey again, he'll do something horrible to me...I'm petty and mouthy so I insulted him and told him that I was still going to tell Aubrey anyway....All I remember is him...grabbing me..." She stared at the ground and Kain shook his head knowing where this was going.

"He told me that he was going to do something that I'll always remember. He said that it'll scar me for life and that it'll leave something for me to remember him by.." She cried harder.

"I tried, Kain! I tried! I tried fighting him back but I just couldn't until...".

"...he raped you..." Kain sighed and shook his head.

"I swore to myself that I was going to go to the police..." She wiped her tears.

"The next day, I told your mother about it. She and Pierre were on good terms despite the fact that she and Aaron had just had their share of fun in his car. I told your mother and do you know what she did to me..." She stared into Kain's eyes.

"What?" He narrowed his.

"She looked the other way and told me not to ever talk to her again. Do you know why? It's because she thought that I was jealous of her and Pierre's relationship. But actually, I wasn't. I was trying to look out for Aubrey! That's all!" She covered her face and cried.

Kain got up and walked over to Mae. He put his arms around her and gave her a tight hug. He felt his eyes getting watery too. He's never shown this side to anybody but Maggie. He just doesn't have any emotions but deep down at the very pit of his heart, he does.

"You see that boy right there?" She pointed at a light skinned boy in a picture standing beside her and other children.

"That's his son, Pedro...My baby boy..." She sniffed.

It shattered Kain's heart when he heard that. He didn't know what to do or say but to go back to his mother report all of this..

-

Merry Christmas from me to you x

~ Ró

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

42.5K 1.5K 16
Copyright Bossladeee 2015 © Warning For 18 + Mature Content. Intended for the mature minds. "This is a give and take world. You gotta throw a lil s...
Trouble (Urban) Par A. Johnson

Roman pour Adolescents

43K 1.6K 50
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPYRIGHT. No parts of this story may be reproduced in any way. Shantay Powell has had a lot responsibility ever since she took...
Thug Love Par Ariyan17

Roman pour Adolescents

84.4K 2.2K 44
* This is my first book so don't judge.* Try having the perfect family, perfect life , perfect boyfriend , perfect friends ,but all that changed all...
Blood Line (Urban) Par Lex

Roman pour Adolescents

8.4M 280K 41
"This was suppose to be easy, nobody was suppose to get hurt". Twenty year old Ivory Santana was what most people would call friendly and caring...