Contract revenge

By heyitsbubble

I wrote this few years ago, I think this story is quite cringey(?) I'm thinking about unpublishing it so, rea... More

!!!
Chapter 1 - Congratulation
Chapter 2 - Signed my soul
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The ugly truth
Chapter 5 - Come here
Chapter 6 - Classic Love Story
Chapter 7 - Sick
Chapter 8 - side chick
Part 9 - He's so mean
Chapter 10 - What now?
Chapter 11 - Nonnas's Birthday
Chapter 12 - Move in?
Chapter 14 - Babies
Chapter 15 - Dinner
Chapter 16 - Vacation
Chapter 17 - Deep Talk
Chapter 18 - The Show
Chapter 19 - Talk good say shit
Chapter 20 - Hey missy
Chapter 21 - Secret Runaway
Chapter 22 - Pink Carpet
Chapter 23 - Christmas Night
Chapter 24 - Christmas Morning
Chapter 25 - Our New year's trip
Chapter 26 - Calls
Chapter 27 - Private pool
Chapter 28 - New Year
Chapter 29 - I love you still
Chapter 30 - I love you, you know that
Chapter 31 - Good morning
Chapter 32 - Working
Chapter 33 - i'm home
Chapter 34 - Ride
Chapter 35 - Company's Event
Chapter 36 - Paris
Chapter 37 - Say Thank you
Chapter 38 - I'm not mad at you
Chapter 39 - I'm scared
Chapter 40 - Hangover
Chapter 41 - Funeral dress
Chapter 42 - Movie night
Chapter 43 - The Sea
Chapter 44 - My schedule
Chapter 45 - Decision
Chapter 46 - The Suspect
Chapter 47 - Mom's house
Chapter 48 - Unknown
Chapter 49 - Surprises
Chapter 50 - Tell me
Chapter 51 - end

Chapter 13 - Night Club

93.7K 2.7K 346
By heyitsbubble

Isabella Clark

"Anyway Bell, the Adams empire emailed me yesterday about your social update from your personal account about your relationship with Alex" Kelsie said to me.

"It was his mom" i rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah? The letter seems so formal and it has a structured words" She asked me.

"His mom is a lawyer and the one who knew about it are, his mom and himself" i said.

"I thought the company knows" she said.

"No" i said.

"And anyway your dad has been asking me about you, it seems like he misses you" she said.

I hadn't met my parents for a long time, both of then are busy and so was i. I kept traveling around the world and they live in separate places which made me so hard to meet and contact them and maybe I just didn't want to.

"I miss both of them actually" i said.

"You should call them" she said while checking on the paper.

"Anyway I'm going to a party tonight with Alex" i said to her.

"It sounded like it was out of the script?" She smirked then i laughed.

"No.., so it's kinda funny my friend who's a rapper which technically is his friend too throw a party tonight so why don't we come together" i said to him.

"Uhmm" she said and i knew that she was teasing me.

"Not like that" i laughed the she laughed.

"Okay just don't get so tired cause you have a lot of work to do next week" she said.

"Alright mom" i said then she smiled.

~

He picked me up from my apartment with his white sports car, he picked me up like he always do then he drove us into the night club where our friend throw the party at. We knew there was going to be a lot of celebrities friend which was a good time to have fun plus making some scene.

He parked the car the we got out of the car together, I realized that glenn was also there but he was in a different car. He was making his gap pretty far from us but i still could see him.

"What is glenn doing here?" I whispered.

"His job is to protect and follow me everywhere" he said.

"Glenn deserve a day off" i said.

"Of course he does" he said before pulling my hand to hold.

"He's here to make sure that I'm not drunk enough to drive you home safely princess" he said then we laughed.

We got in by showing the security guard our id and our names to match the name on the list, i was so happy that i was finally back into my partying life which i missed so much. The loud beats from the speaker around the room seemed beating through my chest, the disco balls and colorful light were being turned on to hype up the situation.

We greet our friends who invited us then he told us to have fun, it was his birthday but Alex and i were so busy and forgot to bring him a present, but he didn't care though. So many celebrities and models were coming and i saw Alexander eyes were scanning the girls around the room which made my eyes rolled.

The loud music was playing some of them was talking, drinking, dancing and some of the couple were making out. Alex took me to the bar and ordered us a drink, we were sitting next to one another while kept drinking and drinking.

I was about to loose my shit that night to relieve all the stress and put it away from my mind for a while. It was only a cup but i kept taking it without even counting how many cups did i take at that time.

"Hey bro what's up!" A guy which was so tall greeted Alex who was sitting in front of me.

"Hey man what's up" he said but my mind was started to get loopy so all i did was smiling then resting my head on my hand.

"So you guys together?" He asked Alex.

"Yeah this is Bella Clark! My girlfriend" his voice seemed so loud on my ears, Alex was shouting because the music was too loud.

"Hey Bella welcome to the family"

"Hey" I simply said.

The dj suddenly played one of my favorite song which made me got up from the seat then pulled Alex's arm to follow me into the dance floor. He followed me into the dance floor where there were so many people were dancing too, it was dark with the disco lights spreading around the room.

My eyes were kinda blurry but I remember seeing those hazel brown eyes that were red, he had his arms wrapped around me all the time. We sang through the music we sang the song together without even paying attention what were we doing or who was watching us. I remembered that i was dancing in front of him while his hand was on my waist and his eyes were watching me with those look, I remember that he bite his lips before he smiled at me.

We spent the nigh together by kept drinking and drinking, singing the song out loud. I remembered singing a birthday song for whoever that night.

"I need more drink!" I shout at him who was standing in front of me, i grab one more cup then started to drink it.

The hot strong liquid fell onto my throat and it burned my throat, i put down the cup and i could see Alex was smiling at me after I cheered up for myself. My head was killing me but my body was forcing me to follow the beat of the music so I remember putting my hands around his neck to kept myself stable.

"I need more" i said.

The song from Cardi B started to play and there was the time I couldn't hold myself to dance and sing into the music. It was one of my favorite song so i remember pulling Alex back into the dance floor, it was kinda blurry cause i was so drunk.

The music was playing all Cardi B's song, we sang along together. My head was killing me but i didn't care enough all i did was singing and dancing.

"I'm so hype" i said.

"My head is killing me!"

"The place is so hot I'm sweating!" I said.

We danced into the music until my head hurts and my legs finally tired of the dance floor, that was the time where i felt enough.

~

I got up not so in the morning but the sun was already up in the sky, my head felt weird and my hair was in a volume and it was a mess. I was yawning until i realized that I wasn't in my room,

"What the hell" i said under my breath.

I panicked then i pull the cover right away to make sure that I still have my clothes on,there was no guy next to the bed but i was a little relieved when i realized that i was inside of Alex's room.

Alex suddenly walked out of nowhere, i could smell a manly fresh soap when he walked out. His hair was wet and there was a white towel wrapped around his torso which showed a packs and his abs. He was ridiculously hot but i was surprised that i was staring for a quite long time.

"Did we?"

"Do Something wild?" I asked him then he smiled.

"I don't know i just wake up" he said.

"What?!" I surprised then he laughed.

"We didn't have sex" he said.

"I need to go home i need to attend an event this evening"

"Shit what time is it?" I got up from the bed then started to pull out the cover looking for my phone.

"It's inside your purse on the desk" he calmly said while still looking at me.

I turned my head around then started to take a step but my body was trembling i almost fell but I didn't. He was there ready to catch but I luckily didn't fall.

"I should go home" i said after grabbing on my purse.

"Take your aspirin first, it's on the night stand" he said before walking into his closet to put on some clothes.

"Shit where is my keys" i said after trying to look for my keys inside of my purse but then i remember that I didn't bring one.

"I'll take a taxi" i said.

"Of course not" he said from his closet

"Of course yea" i said before making my way out of his room.

I made my way out of his room with a pain inside of my head but i tried to not to feel or think about the pain. I walked out of his room with my heels on my hand, i was ready to take a walk out of his house when i heard his footsteps coming behind me.

"Isabella Clark you're a wild woman" he said.

I rolled my eyes then trying to open the main lobby door but it was locked, i heard a small laugh slipped from his mouth before he pulled out the key from his jeans pocket. He unlocked it then opened up the door for me, i thought he was right i should just let him drive me beside i could safe my money.

"This way woman" he said guiding me into a garage and i was walking barefoot so it was kinda hurt my feet.

He pushed a button on some mini remote then the big white garage door lit up then revealed so many type of expensive cars. My eyes wide opened when i saw it, i could see he was smiling when he saw my expression.

"Lets get inside of the black one" he said.

"Which one?" I asked him cause there was a couple black cars inside of it.

"This one" he unlocked one of the sports car then opened up the door for me.

I got in then sat comfortably on the passenger seat, he got in then started up the engine. I closed my eyes cause my head still hurt and i kinda regret that I didn't do what he told me to do.

"Come on you took a long time" I complained.

"What time do you have to be there?" He asked me.

"5 pm" i said.

"It's 1 pm Bella" he said and he sounded annoyed by me.

"Whatever" i said.

After the car left his house the car was in a silent, his eyes were focused on the road and he didn't play any music. I was staring at the empty highway as his car was running with a full speed. I opened my phone and got a lot of notifications from Kelsie who was so worried that I didn't pick her call.

Kelsie :
Girl wake up where are you?

Kelsie :
You have to be ready at 4, the make up artist and the hairdressers will come at 3 be ready.

Kelsie :
You must be having a hungover(?)

Kelsie :
Have you seen this? I don't want to make you panic but i think you have to see this ;

She sent me a link then I tapped on the phone screen which  brought me into the twitter app, my eyes was normal until i saw a video of me and Alex.

Looks like the new couple got steamy last night, go get a room!

I tapped on the play button while my heart was beating fast, the video started to show where i had my hand wrapped around Alex's neck while his arm was wrapped around my waist. I was leaning at the bar table while our lips were connected to one another, once his lips moved into my neck while both of my eyes were closed.

What the hell is that!

Omg we kissed last night?

I didn't even remember, i was that drunk? Did he do it on purpose? Oh god what have i done.

No longer after i saw the video the car finally parked outside of the apartment building, i walked out of the car in a silent while Alex was trying to make a conversation with me. I was a little shock and confused,

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked me.

"Did you kiss me last night?" I asked him.

"Did we make out?" I asked him.

"Did you do it on purpose?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked me.

"Did we? I don't know i was so drunk even Glenn had to drove us back, my car that i drove last night was still in there cause i was too drunk to drive it"

"That's why you ended up in my room cause glenn thought we always sleep in the same room so he put us there" he said.

"Are you lying to me?" I asked him.

"No I'm not!" He said and he sounded frustrated.

I turned around then making my way into the apartment building while he was still following me, to be honest i felt embarrassed for what happened that night. It felt like I didn't want to see him for a moment because i felt embarrassed.

"Bell I'm sorry" he said.

"No I'm not mad at you" i said.

"You seem mad" he said as there were only the two of us inside of the elevator.

"No" i said.

"You don't even want to look at me" he said.

The door went open then I walked out of the elevator followed by him, he was still trying to make me looking up at him. I stopped right in front of my apartment door, he stopped too but he was right behind me and I didn't want him to come inside.

"Bell I'm sorry" he said.

I slowly turned around and face him, he looked younger when he wasn't in a suite and i like it more.

"I'm not mad, i just felt.."

"Weird" i said.

"Why?" He asked me.

"We made out last night!" I said then he laughed.

"And I don't even remember every inch of it" i said while he was laughing.

"You want to feel it again now?" He teased me then i turned around to get into the room immediately.

"Of course not you dumb ass" i said then got in.

"I'll see you later" i hear him said that behind the door.

I let out a breath then turned around to lean on the door, i tried to take a breath to forget about what i just saw on the internet. Trying to forget that the video was everywhere on the media, trying to relax and forget about it.

"Uhm you look shock" i heard Kelsie's voice from the living room and it made me even more surprised.

"Of course i do" i said before throwing myself onto the couch.

"It looked pretty real"she teased.

"Ohhh shut up Kels" i said.

What a wild night i had with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 182 7
"I want to be completely yours." I whispered and his lips parted slightly. "You sure-" he cleared his throat. " I mean, are you aware that I'm-" "Wou...
5.9M 110K 26
After seeing the photograph of Rose with her baby, Lloyd, Miles now knew beyond doubt that he was his son. One day LLoyd would inherit the Seton prop...
1.7K 68 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
15.6M 462K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...