exes. [bryson]

By shayslater

How do you know if you still love someone? More

Introduction
√ 1 : Just got to school
× 2 : Saved by the popcorn
÷ 3: Matching Outfit
+ 4: I have a thing with B&C
? 5: BUMBLE BEE ?
! 6: Fight
¥ 7: love her again
@8: Want you back
¢9: Hit up the fire
%10: Crush
ľ11: Background check
{12: 2 months Later
®13: Big Game
§15: Drunk&Hot
x16: There's a possibility?
ÿ17: Get back
ł18: Plan! Plan! Plan!
«19: Personal Driver
»20: Too bad
«21: Whatever it takes
23: Back to you
24: 1 throwback
25: Under the rainy day
26: My sunshine
27: Before it sinks in
28: Dad
29: Date
30: God follower
31: Movies
32: Sleep
33: Live
34: Shot
34: Shot Deleted Parts whole chapter
35: Got away
36: Bumble
37:
38: Las Vegas
39: Yes
40: Jordyn
41: Wedding
42: Wedding
43: The End
Chapter

¡14: Party

420 20 4
By shayslater

Brynn's POV
After a few hour of sleep, I woke up, I changed, I did my hair, I did my make up, I ate, and go on my phone.

!Girl Gang!

Kenz
Brynn, where are you?

On my way

Lauren
We reserved you a seat!
Hurry up!

My whole family are coming
Are there more seats available?

Kenzie
Yeah! Just hurry up
A lot of people are coming inside

We're leaving the house

Lauren
BITCH!
Just hurry up!
Me and Kenzie are
both busy talking to people that the seats are taken

Ok, ok, we're almost there

" Can we go faster? Kenzie and Lauren are really mad." I said as they all chuckled." Ladies and Gentleman, we have arrived." Sean said enthusiastically parking the car.

We all laughed as we got out of the car and went inside the gym. All of them were screaming and it was making us deaf.

Not scream for excitement but scream for fangirling. They all started getting down from the bleachers and rushing towards us.

" Shit!" I screamed panicking. I saw Kenzie and Lauren's eyes widened and you can see from far away they just cussed before rushing towards us.

The fans cornered us flashing their cameras and God help me. I don't know what to do but smile awkwardly. Deep down I'm panicking.

I turned to my side and Sean had his arm around Kaycee protecting her. Awww, where's Mark at this moment? Oh yeah, his on the basketball team.

" Excuse me! Excuse me!" We heard the guards squeezing through the crowd with Kenzie and Lauren.

" Excuse me!!!" Lauren screamed on top of her lungs calling the attention.
" Hi!" Lauren waved and they all screamed which turned their attention to her and started to go around her.

Her eyes widened and started breathing heavily." Wait! Wait!" William squeezed through the crowd immediately.

" Please step back a little. Lauren have claustrophobia." William warned the fans as they all stepped back a little and calmed down.

The fans are assisted by guards back to their seats as we went to our seats.
" Wow. That... was, crazy." Sadie said.

" I'm so glad I'm not famous but related to a famous." Noah said and we all chuckled.

" I have to go down because Johnny and I are performing." Kenzie excused herself before going down in the middle of the court with Johnny.

They started singing and everyone cheered for them before going up to their seats right beside us.

The game started and we all cheered for our team. It is the last quarter and the game was intense.

The boys were showering with sweat and they were all working hard. Mark has the ball struggling but Carson was open and waving for him to pass the ball.

Mark tried to shoot the ball but the other team swiped shoot the ball off of his hand and you can see Carson was pissed.

The other team scored and it was tie and now the game is over timed and they were just doing a tie breaker.

The whistle glowed and they started playing the last 30 seconds." Let's go!" The boys cheered jumping from their seats.

It was a buzzer beater! Carson scored three points making the crowd wild as the confettis came down and everyone jumped from their seats and cheered.

I saw Jordyn run down and hugged Carson before kissing him. My smile turned into a frown as I saw them.

It's like the world stopped for a split second and I only focused on them and hearing my heart broke.

World is a Bitch.

" Hey, you ok?" Noah asked apparently looking on where I am looking." Yeah." I said.

" You sure? I heard that Jordyn is cheating on him." Noah whispered and my eyes widened.

" I-i-I know." I stuttered." Then why don't you tell him." Noah said." I don't have evidence ok. And even if I tell him he won't go back to me." I said.

" Who said that he's going back to you?" Noah asked and my eyes widened as I realized what I just said.

" Admit it Brynn, you haven't moved on." Noah looked at me with a sincere look. I looked down and sighed.

" It's not gonna work out. I have a boyfriend." I explained." Are you happy with him?" He asked." I don't know." I answered truthfully.

" Fuck it Brynn, of you're not sure about him then break up. He's just using you for fame." Noah said.

" You don't understand Noah. And don't act like you know everything." I said angrily and walked away.

" Brynn, Brynn, Brynn." I heard Kaycee calling me from behind before feeling her hand grab my wrist.

" What's going on?" Kaycee asked." I don't wanna talk about it Kaycee." I said." You can always tell me." Kaycee said.

" Maybe in another time. I'm just not in the mood to talk." I said before going to Mark and congratulating him.

" Thanks." Mark said before leaving me dumbfounded as he goes to his friends.

The whole gym was empty and all you can hear are the janitors cleaning. I sat down and waited for them to leave." Excuse me. Ms. Rumfallo?" One of the Janitors asked.

" Yes?" I asked." I have a daughter who is 7 years old and a big fan of yours. And she's turning 8 tomorrow, would you mind and take a video on my phone saying happy birthday to her? It would really make her happy." She said.

" I would love too." I said as she handed me her phone with a smile. I made a video greet on her phone giving a warm smile.

" Thank you very much." She said." No problem." I said as she opened her arms for a hug so I hugged her.

" Why are you here staying at this kind of late night?" She asked." I'm just here to think for awhile." I said.

" Oh, we'll, that's very interesting. The school will be closed in a few minutes. See you around." She said before leaving with the other janitors.

I stood at the middle of the court and looked around. I broke down to my knees as tears streamed down my cheeks.

" Brynn?" I heard a familiar voice called. I quickly swept my tears away and stood up turning around only to be greeted by the one and only Carson.

I stood there speechless." Ummm...." He said speechless." Are you going to the party?" He asked and I nodded.

" I can give you ride." He offered." Are you sure?" I asked." Uhm yeah, that's what's friends are for." He said.

" Yeah, just... friends." I said. We head to the parking lot and head to Carson's house.

It was huge and have lights filling the sky and sound filling the air. The house was huge and a lot of students were there.

" Where's your parents?" I asked.
" They're out of town for a business trip as always." Carson explained.

We got out of the car and head inside which means that there were already drunk people scattered all over the area and couples making out.

" The king has arrived!" Johnny shouted as everyone cheered." Let's get back to partying!" Carson shouted and everyone cheered again before going back to their businesses.

" See you around. Enjoy the party." He said before going over to his friends. I walked around the house and it was big.

I saw Lauren and Kenzie and the dance team so I joined them and talked. Few hours have passed and everyone are going home.

As the cost was clear I heard moaning. Carson came on the living room where I am in and heard the noise.

He opened the closet and there they stood making out. I started tearing up as I saw him.

" How could you?!" I screamed as tears falls down my cheeks." Brynn, let me explain!" He said about to hold my hand but I slapped him.

" Explain?! Do you know that everything is clear to me? I get it Mark. We're done." I said.

" Baby no." He pleaded." She said leave." Carson said in his strong cold voice." And as for you. I've loved you very much. And this is how we end. We're done here Jordyn." Carson glared at Jordyn, deep inside, I see him breaking to pieces.

" Get out!" Carson said dragging the two out of the house. Mark got out of Carson's grip and punched him in the face.

" Carson!" I shouted and hurried to Carson and help him get up. Carson threw a punch and Mark causing this a big fight.

" Stop! Stop!" I screamed as I stood at the middle." Brynn, please." Mark pleaded." I told you we're over! Noah is right, you're just using me for fame." I said.

" And as for you. Shame on you, you cheated on Carson, and now you're cheating to the one who you were cheating with." I said. That was confusing.

" What do you mean?" Carson asked." She was cheating on you for the past 2 months. And it was not Mark, it was Jordan." I explained.

" That isn't true." Jordyn defended." Shut it Jordyn, I saw you. I was just afraid to tell Carson because I know he'll be fucking heart broken." I said.

" Why do you care about his feelings?" Mark asked." Because- because...." I was speechless.

" I'm his friend." I said. Mark scoffed and left." This is war Rumfallo, this is war." Jordyn warned.

" As if I care." I said and she screamed in defeat before leaving.

Hey wittypups! I hope you like this chapter. Make sure to keep on voting, commenting, and following for more updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 155 32
I never thought that I would fall for a woman at first sight and she would have me jumping through hoops just to get her to be mine. It's something s...
158K 4.7K 58
August Alsina & Loyalty Lamonte start off as friends, then end up 'entangled' in a love worth every chapter! 💯🤫 Relationships aren't always roses a...
23K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔
328K 7.6K 33
'i need you, johnny. stay with me.' {completed} {used to be: is this love?}