Barrier - Katsuki x Reader

By tudogg

After an accident as a child leaves you traumatized you shut everyone out and build walls and barriers that w... More

Chapter 1 - Past
Chapter 2 - School
Chapter 3 - Tested
Chapter 4 - A Fanboy?
Chapter 5 - Mall
Chapter 6 - Interaction
hello!
Chapter 7 - Fight
Chapter 8 - Useless
Chapter 9 - Draw!
Chapter 10 - Ready!
Chapter 11- Win
Chapter 12- Poem
Chapter 13- Train
Chapter 14- Window
Chapter 15- Interest
Chapter 16- Trip
Chapter 18- Stop!
Chapter 19- Fear
Chapter 20- Dress
Chapter 21- Cafe
Chapter 22- Festival
Chapter 23 - Anniversary
Chapter 24 - Senseless Fun
Chapter 25 - Participate?
Chapter 26 - Well?
Chapter 27 - Bakugou
Chapter 28 - Y/n vs Bakugou
Chapter 29 - Cruel
Chapter 30 - Fuck Off
Chapter 31 - Instincts
Chapter 32 - Risk
Chapter 33 - Wounds
Chapter 34 - Plan
Chapter 35 - Gift
Chapter 36 - Guilt
Chapter 37 - Health
Info
Chapter 38 - Falling Apart
Chapter 39 - Project
Chapter 40 - His House
Chapter 41 - Closer
Chapter 42 - Home
Chapter 43 - Protect
Chapter 44 - Sweet
Chapter 45 - Laugh
Chapter 46 - Training Camp
Chapter 47 - Kids, Baths, and Towels
Chapter 48 - Training Begins
Chapter 49 - Love
Chapter 50 - Trouble
Chapter 51 - Toga
Chapter 52 - What About Him?
Chapter 53 - Confusion
Chapter 54 - Escape
Chapter 55 - Pushed Away
Chapter 56 - Bland
Chapter 57 - Wake Up
Chapter 58 - Beginning of the End
Chapter 59 - Die!
Chapter 60 - Puppet
Chapter 61 - Silence
A/N
SEQUEL!

Chapter 17- Lesson

20.9K 768 298
By tudogg

When the bus finally came to a stop the class sighed tiredly before toppling out one by one. It was already sunset so the lesson was to be held the next day.

"Alright, you will be saying in shared rooms with at least three other people." Aizawa began, "The pairs are, Sero, Tokoyami, Mineta, and Ojiro.
Shoji, Koda, Sato, and Aoyama.
Yaoyorozu, Ashida, Todoroki, and Kaminari.
Bakugou, Ochaco, Y/n, and Kirishima.
And finally, Iida, Hagakure, Midoriya, Jiro, and Asui."

You wanted to groan but didn't dare draw the teachers attention.

"Whatever, at least I have Ochaco with me, and Kirishima is pretty nice."

You shuffled with the rest of the class and went to a large open, half-field-half-forest, arena-esque place.

Aizawa went off somewhere, probably away but still supervising. A man then stepped out and greeted everyone.

He was tall with bright yellow spiked hair and soft baby blue eyes and wore a jumpsuit. He was energetic and gave an inspirational speach which you immediatly tuned out.

"Alright, now," he held out a hand, "Who wants to fight me first."

You saw Kirishima stop forward with Kaminari and you shook your head.

"Those poor boys don't know what's about to happen."

As you expected, the blonde beat them in seconds without any struggle. The man merely gave a laugh before putting his hands on his waists.

"I'm gonna teach you kids a few things, so listen up!"

He explained a few things about preserving your powers and tips on how to improve training your quirk specifically.

He then said to spar for a bit with eachother, every so often saying to change partners. You knew exactly who you would eventually have to spar with and tried avoiding the cactus until you ran out of people.

So here you both were. Glaring at each other as everyone else sparred.

You crouched down a bit, him doing the same before launching at each other. You dodged a well aimed fist before thrusting yours into his gut.

You were glad Aizawa had put restrictions on Bakugou's usage of his gauntlets, you would've had a cracked shield for sure, making it easier to beat you.

You spun on your hand and stepped away, making sure to hook your foot to his and tripping him up. You quickly rushed back in, weaving uner him and wrapping your arms around his left and throwing him over your back swiftly.

"This is almost to easy."

You heard Bakugou let out a yell of frustration before he flipped himself up and launched a stream of explosions at you.

"Stop moving so fucking fast!"

You had no time to react this time and actually got hit by most of the explosions. The dust began to clear, you were glaring strait at him, your shield glowing all around you as it mended itself as quick as it could.

"I'm gonna break that damn shield of yours." He growled angrily.

You suddenly rushed at him, gathing light in your hand.

"Like hell you will!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
222K 8.7K 20
COMPLETE!!! Only his parents and the Midoriyas know that Bakugou has two quirks. Explosion and Outlet. Little do most people know, when people touch...
2.9K 98 17
What happens when Izuku, the quirkless kid slips up and starts acting diffently than normal? What's he doing in the bad part of town? What will happe...
6.8K 529 15
COMPLETE!!! This world is a bit different than in any show or movie correlated with Boku no Hero Academia. In this world, heroic identities are kept...