[SEKAI] ¦| ONESHOTS COLLECTIO...

By shxnwu

- top!hun and bottom!kai oneshoot story collections • specially for tophun shippers ? More

-Head Prefect
-Crush
-My Teacher
-Pervert Boss
-Cold Boyfriend
-Annoying!
-Happy Birthday Jonginnie!
-Secret Letter [1]
-Secret Letter [2]
-Married?
-Photoshoot
-Love?
-Your Eyes [1]
-Your Eyes [2]
-Your Eyes [3]
-Only Bestfriends?
-Holiday Trip
-Being Yours
-Reward [1]
-Reward [2]
-Him
-Unexpected Meet
-Photographer
-Feelings
-Still
-Still [2]
-suggestions-
-Some Things Never Change
-Some Things Never Change [2]
-Still [3]
-Blind Date

-Nerd?

3.6K 129 131
By shxnwu

SehunxKai

Main cast; Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin
Side cast; Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun
••
Enjoy;)

Kai just woke up from his long sleep, blinking his eyes rapidly as the sun shine hit him.

"Jongin, wake up," he turned to see his mother standing at the door.

He forcefully woke up from his lovely comfortable bed. Rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Yes, mom."

Kai jumped out of his bed, walking towards the bathroom in the corner of his room.

The warm water was flowing over his body, making him felt really comfortable.

He walked out, in a bathrobe covering him. Walking to the wardrobe.

"What should I wear?," he muttered, looking over the outfits inside his wardrobe.

He finally decided on an outfit, taking it out and wore it.

Kai walked downstairs after making sure his appearance was good, he snatched the car's key and walked out.
His phone suddenly rang. Quickly he took out it. "Yes?."

"Kai, where are you?," he heard the caller asked, in a worried tone. He started the car's engine, going out from the house compound.

"Still at house, why, Baek?,"

He could hear a huffing from the caller. "My precious car just broke down, so I need a lift, can you pick me up?."

Kai frowned, before his lips chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, will be there in 10 minutes." he stated before ending the phone call, and focusing on the road.

In exactly 10 minutes, he was already at the front of Baekhyun's big mansion.

Furrowing to see his bestfriend sprinting into his car. "What's wrong with you?," he asked.

Baekhyun was still catching his breath, inhaling and exhaling deeply in exhaustion.

"I thought we are already late," he sighed heavily.

Kai rolled his eyes playfully. "Since when do you care about it?." he scoffed.

"Oh come on, you surely know why, Kim Kai," Baekhyun giggled, nudging the younger beside him.

Kai frowned, his lips was about to ask but he suddenly remembered something.

A smirk curved. "Oh yes, I know."

They soon, finally arrived at their college. Kai parked his car at the usual spot before coming out of the car.

All the people inside the college stopped and looked at them as soon as they walked out.

They were admiring them.

Baekhyun was walking at the front, with his gorgeous outfit as usual. He was known as the king of fashion in the college.

He could make any place to be a runaway for him.

Baekhyun walked smugly in his light brown shirt and a tight jeans with pair of black boots. (A/N; imagine it without the long coat lol)

Don't forget his light brownish hair that really suited his milky white skin.
Known as a hot and most wanted bottom in the college.

Their eyes stopped looking at Baekhyun and moved to the person beside him.

Guys were looking at him with a smirk on their face.

Kai just dyed his hair with the soft pink colour, suited with his soft caramel skin.

He was just wearing a white plain tshirt with a green/white sweater and a pair of tight blue jeans

The tight jeans really made him looked sexy in them. His long legs was obviously showed.

He was really wanted by the top guys and the girls out there.

But he kept refusing. No one knows why.

"Kai, there." Baekhyun nudged the taller beside him, pointing at the guy sitting not far from them.

Kai turned to the person pointed and a smirk curved.

"Let's go, Baek." he stated, walking towards the person.

The other side,

"Hun, t-there." Sehun arched his eyebrows to see Chanyeol was pointing someone.

He turned to see who and widened his eyes in shock.

Sehun couldn't even move from his place, his eyes kept staring at Kai in his tight jeans.

He groaned to see the jeans was really tight.

"Hey, Sehun." Kai uttered, waving his hand. Plopping down beside the latter.

Sehun stammered before answering, fixing his spectacles. "H-hey, Kai."

Kai giggled, putting his hand on Sehun's broad shoulder and looked at him.

Sehun gasped. "K-Kai, what are you doing?."

He looked around and noticed the people were watching them and it was kinda uncomfortable for Sehun.

He's not a really popular student in the college, unlike Kai. He was just a nerd who always spent time with books.

Kai snatched the drink from Sehun's hand and drank it. "That's mine," Sehun muttered.

"What did you say, Sehunnie?," the elder questioned, lifting his eyebrow.

Sehun sighed heavily, truckled down. "Nothing."

He stood up from his seat, picking up all the books and brought them inside his arms.

"Yeol, do you want to come?," he questioned, glancing at Chanyeol who was there with Baekhyun.

Chanyeol nodded fervently, snatching all his books and stood up with Sehun.

"Sehun, where do you wanna go?," Kai asked, wrapping his arms around Sehun's biceps.

"L-Library," Sehun stammered for the recent times, feeling Kai's hand around his arms.

Kai huffed. "Okay, don't forget to meet me at the canteen."

Sehun nodded.

Kai left them, and walked away with Baekhyun. Didn't realise the smirks curved on the person's face.

-

"Hey, Oh Sehun again?," Kai turned his face to see Taemin was standing beside his table.

He chuckled before nodding. "Yeah, it's really good to disturb him."

Taemin rolled his eyes in annoyance, not understanding about his best friend's weird behavior.

"Seriously, why that nerd?," he questioned.

It was weird actually. Kai was obviously ignoring all the hot guys in their campus.

He would rather disturb Sehun than choosing other guys to date.

"Why with that?," Kai shrugged.

Taemin huffed in annoyance. "What's so special about him?."

Kai silently chuckled. Shrugging it off, choosing to ignore Taemin's question.
"You will know soon, Taemin."

Taemin responded with a annoyed huffing, choosing to walk away than talking to Kai.

Kai smiled, a smile that only he knew.

It was lunch time and all the students sprinted out from their classes, heading to the college's canteen.

"Sehun, what do you want? I can get it for you," Chanyeol questioned to his best friend, plopping down beside him.

Sehun hummed before replying. "Anything."

Chanyeol nodded before stood up, to buy their food for lunch.

Sehun was reading his thick book, not bothering about the surroundings before someone suddenly sprayed water over him.

"What?," he cursed under his breath before turning to see Kai was giggling at him.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there," Kai calmly replied, chuckling.

Sehun grunted, grasping his fist to swallow the anger. "It's okay." he replied.

He took off his spectacles, wiping it before wearing it back. Taking the tissue to wipe his wet clothes.

He groaned in anger to know it was not s plain water but juice, and it was freaking sticky and dirty.

The surrounding was looking at him, some were scoffing and some were pitying him.

Sehun finally decided to stand up, walking away from the canteen.

"Damn it." he hissed in anger, while his hand was trying to get rid of the starch.

He was in the toilet right now, changing his outfit. Suddenly he smirked devilishly.

--sekai--

Kai entered the changing room slowly, looking around to find someone. He frowned as he didn't see the person anywhere.

"Where is he?," he muttered audibly, eyes were still scanning over the place.

His legs in the tight jeans slowly stepped into the room, slowly.

Kai was about to walk out from the room before a person suddenly pulled him into one of the stall.

"What?!," he hissed in pain.

He gasped as his eyes met the deep black eyes that was staring deeply at him.

"Having fun just now huh?," the person scoffed before smirking at him.

Kai stammered, he suddenly felt really scared right now.

"S-Sehun."

The person, Sehun, smirked as he heard Kai was stammering before the full lips chuckled.

Sehun frowned. "How dare you do this to me, Sehun," he jokingly scowled at the younger.

Sehun huffed. Taking off his spectacles and his cap, ruffling his brown hair.

"You really make me angry, Kim Kai," Kai was not afraid with that cold tone, he bit his bottom lips seductively.

Encircling his arms around Sehun's neck. "Why, Sehun?," he hissed as Sehun suddenly squeezed his sexy ass.
"No Sehun for now, baby boy, it's daddy for you." Sehun smirked. Burying his face between Kai's neck.

Kai giggled. "Sit down." he sat down on Sehun's lap after hearing the firm tone.

"You really need to be punish today, hm?," Sehun uttered, his hand was already slipped inside Kai's plain tshirt.

Kai groaned as Sehun's hand was naughtily stroking over his skin. "Yes, punish me, daddy."

Sehun was smirking before his hand took out something from his pocket. He grinned, pulling off Kai's tight jeans.

"You're already hard hm?," he teased, pulling away Kai's underwear, before rubbing his entrance.

Kai shut his eyes tightly. "Daddy." he moaned as Sehun was rubbing around his entrance without intention to put it in.

Sehun chuckled, putting in the thing he got from his pocket into Kai's hole.

He scoffed. Suddenly standing up from his seat. Kai grunted in annoyance. "What are you doing?!,"

Kai tried to stand up but something was shaking inside his hole and it was really good for him.

"Y-you," he moaned, grunting and he found out Sehun was putting a vibrator inside him.

"I really wanna punish you now but it's not fun if I do it easily, baby boy." Sehun chuckled, taking his cap and spectacles before putting them on.

Kai groaned. "P-please."

Sehun grinned. "Put on your pants, you surely dont want people to see you half naked right?," Kai clinched his teeth in anger, he was about to hit Sehun before the vibrator inside him was shaking.

"I don't like to hear any protests." Sehun walked out of the stall afterwards.

Kai cursed. Before forcefully put on his underwear and pants.

"Hey, Hun."

"Oh, hey, Yeol." Sehun waved his hand to Chanyeol as he bumped into him.

"So how?," Chanyeol questioned, smirking devilishly.

Sehun chuckled. "As well as planned."

-

Kai was hardly handle himself from moaning, as the vibrator was shaking no stop inside him.

"Daddy, I need you so bad," he whispered seductively into Sehun's ears as they arrived at the apartment.

Sehun groaned. Pulling Kai to the bedroom and threw him away there.

"This thing, I hate it," he grunted while pointing at the tight jeans Kai was wearing.

He pulled it away, overlapping Kai.

"S-Sehun," he hissed as Sehun suddenly spanked his ass. Looking at him.

"What, baby?," he asked.

"D-daddy."

Sehun smiled before crushing their lips together, drowning both of them into a really passionate kiss.

Kai wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck, pulling him closer.

Sehun rip off Kai's shirt, before kissing the whole bare skin, licking it with his tongue.

Kai was shivering as he felt Sehun's tongue was sucking his nipples. "Oh god."

Sehun took off his shirt, exposing his tough body and sexy abs.

He leaned against Kai, pecking his lips before getting lower and lower until his crotch.

"It's getting wet down here," he chuckled, playing with Kai's member down there.

Kai shut his eyes tight.

Sehun's finger moved lower to the hungry hole, pulling out the vibrator. Kai could finally released a heavy sigh.

"Ah!." he exclaimed as suddenly Sehun pushed his fingers inside.

Sehun put it out, unzipping his pants and revealing his proud thing down there.

He pulled Kai's legs apart, moving closer and pushed his own into Kai's tight hole.

"Oh!," Kai widened his eyes. Moaning crazily as Sehun was pushing it deeper and faster.

Sehun frowned as he felt the time, he pulled Kai's body to his chest. Pushing it deeper and more faster.

They both collapsed onto each other.

"Sehun," Kai muttered, burying his face into Sehun's chest.

Sehun chuckled, pecking a kiss on his lover's forehead. "Sorry."

Lover?

"I think I will stop acting as a nerd and be my owns-

"No no! What if you cheated on me?," Kai pouted in annoyance. Glaring at his boyfriend.

They were lovers, secret lovers to be exact.

"Why do you think like that?," Sehun questioned, stroking his lover's cheek.

"You are so handsome without those spectacles, I don't want anyone to look at you!." Sehun chuckled as he heard the reason.

"But I guess, I know how."

-

The whole college were shocked to see Sehun and Chanyeol entering the campus.

They were totally different. No spectacles and no books

What's more shocking was Kai and Baekhyun were walking side by side with them.

Sehun wrapped his arms around Kai's waist, pulling the sulking one closer.

"Look, people are looking at you!," he said, pouting in annoyance.

Sehun chuckled. "But don't you think they will never be brave to approach me."

"Why?," Kai frowned.

"Because no one can win against my boyfriend's sexiness," Kai eventually blushed after hearing that.

He nodded, pecking Sehun's lips. "Yes, you're right."

Soon they were already drowned of their own passionate kiss, ignoring the fact that they were still at the gate.
Chanyeol and Baekhyun scoffed, seeing the couple.

--

Hii! This is kinda weird actually and sorry if the NC part was weird, I'm not really good 😂💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 494 12
❝ is it wrong to love diamonds? ❞ oh sehun x kim jisoo [acknowledgements] former cover art: @cocoluvie ily h...
134K 7.7K 62
[OH SEHUN] A full-time photographer which has a peaceful and calm life just by doing what he loves. But things change completely when he suddenly bu...
13K 480 40
pairing sehun x Kia. sekai/kaihun story is in English
259K 6K 21
A collection of short fanfics for the infamous ships in EXO. Hunhan, Taoris, Kaisoo, etc etc etc. I, myself, am not a shipper. But I decided to write...