High-School Life

Bởi bear-reddy

Rosie always had a boring school life. Boys always surrounds her with Jisoo, Lisa, and Jennie. when Jeon Jung... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12 (End)
Profile

Chapter 11

510 13 0
Bởi bear-reddy

Italics are thoughts or phone conversation

-Author's POV-    1 Year later

It's my wedding day... I'm getting ready. My dress hanging, and Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo putting makeup on, also doing my hair. 

(The way Rosie is dressed.)

Rosie was putting her dress, while Jungkook was freaking out.

"Hyungs, i don't think i can do it?! I hav-" Jungkook sister slapped him in the cheek.

"Get a hold of yourself. Your being a coward right now." Jungkook went to hug his sister. She just sighed. B.I came in the room looking intense. He went to Jungkook and glared at him

"What future Hyung?"

"Don't you hyung me!"

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong is that your marrying my precious sister!! If you do anything stupid to her. 4 words. I. Will. Kill. You."

"Hyung you don't have to be anxious. I won't do anything stupid! I promise!!" B.I finally gave up and hugged him. It was finally the ceremony. The wedding place is in a normal church. even tho they are really rich, Jungkook and Rosie wanted a normal wedding. Rosie's mom was a bit disappointed, but she supported them. Rosie finally was walking towards Jungkook.

-Rosie POV-

I see Jungkook looking handsome. Everything was slow-mo. I started to tear up. I can't cry now! Or my makeup will be ruined, but Jungkook is there crying like a little baby. 1 tear fell, but i swept that away. I was finally in my position. The vow master started talking. I finally had to answer if i do.

"I do."

Then Jungkook said it too!!

"I do."

"Now that both Mrs. Jeon Rosie and Mr. Jeon Jungkook, have given themselves to each other solemn vows, with joining of hands and the giving and receiving of rings, i now pronounce that they are husband and wife, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. You may kiss the bride."

We started kissing,but a light kiss since many kids came. Everyone started clapping and cheering. My oppa kept glaring at Jungkook. I just sighed. It was time to throw my bouquet. All of the girls who hasn't gotten married gathered.

"3! 2! 1!" I yelled. I looked who got the bouquet. We started laughing. Ae-Cha got the bouquet. Jimin started looking mad. He went up to his daughter and grabbed it.

"Ae-Cha, honey~ Don't ever try to get the bouquet on a wedding ok?!"

"Yes daddy!" Jimin went up to me and scolded me. Jimin sometimes acts like an oppa to me. It was time for the after party. I changed my clothes to something more comfy.

Jungkook and i went to our friends and talked. 2 hours has past when the party started. Only 1 person didn't come.

"Lisa! Did Yeri come?"

"No unnie... Maybe she feels guilty still..."

"But we talked to each other. I even invited her in person..." I was a bit disappointed. I went to Jungkook and we thank for the people who came. Everyone start saying "Kiss Kiss". We couldn't say no, so we did. Some people started leaving. I was sending Chanyeol's family out of the party since they were leaving. 

"Y-Yeri!? You did come!!" 

"Was i late? I just came back from Alaska. I went to sleep and lost track of time."

"It's ok! Come in! There's lots of food still!"

"Well we got to go Rosie!"

"Ok bye Chanyeol!"

Yeri and i went inside and talk. Then she announce that she was getting married next year too with her CEO. Jungkook and Yeri are kind of awkward to each other still, well he couldn't forgive her, but he still tried his best to forgive. Everyone started leaving. Jungkook and i had to go to the airport right away. We had to go to our honeymoon destination. It was the Bahamas. We went to our hotel. We were tired so we slept. Nothing really crazy happened. We woke up and did some fun activities.

-Jungkook POV-

We got finally got back from the activities we went to. I promised myself that our honeymoon would happen this night. I got prepared. I started kissing Rosie.

"Honey, I have to shower. Later."

"Fine." Rosie was showering than i came in the shower area. 

"Jungkook!" I started kissing her. She didn't pull back so we ended up getting wet becuz the shower was running. I didn't care. 

"I will never let you go Rosie." I whispered to her.

"I will always love you." Rosie whispered to me while i laid her to our bed while we were naked.

-Jimin POV-

It was the next day. I was getting Ae-Cha ready. 

"Princess! Let's goo!"

"But appa! I haven't finish my sow!! (show!!)"

I smirked. "Well you can finish it when you get back home sweety!" I said while picking her up. She nodded. We arrived at her school. I was walking her to her classroom.

"Mr. Park! We have a new teacher for Ae-Cha since Mrs. Miku might give birth to any second now."

"Ah. Can i see the new teacher?"

"Sure! Follow me."

We went to their garden area when i saw a beautiful woman. 

"She is Yoo Jeong-Yeon."

My heart was beating. 

"Am i in love?"

"Yes daddy."

I noticed that i said that out loud. I looked at Ae-Cha with panic.

"Ae-Cha! Honey shhhhh. Don't tell."

"Appa. I'm going to give you a hint. She's single, also her type is you daddy!"

I chuckled. Jeong-Yeon looked at me. I just smiled. 

"Appa. Don smile. You look scawy (scary)..." I looked at my princess and chuckled.

-Taehyung POV-

I'm in the bar usual. Lot's of girls would try to date me, but i just ignore them.

"Let go of me!" A girl yelled.

I looked at her. She looked familiar. 

"Irene?"

The man who was holding her smack her. I went up to him and punch him. 

"You don't treat a girl like that." I said while glaring at him. I took Irene's hand and ran to my car. She was staying quiet.

"It's been awhile Irene..." 

"Yea... You know, you didn't have to save me there, but t-thanks..." I looked at her face. Her eyes were filled with tears. I hugged her. She started crying more. I don't know why, but this hurts my heart. It feels like we been through things. 

.

.

.

Guys... This is the end... JK!!! JungKook. I won't end it on that. Next ep would be the last or not... I don't care anymore... Anywho BYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

---

"Appa! Appa!"

"Yes hon?"

"My teasher told me that i should catch the bouqeut everytime we go to weddings."

"W-who's that teacher?"

"Author-nim."

"Hey! Don't believe what little kids say! T-they lie sometimes."

"But you shaid that i-i can!"

"Sorry Jimin!! I didn't know that she would tell you!!!"

"You bitc- I meant biscuit. Honey i meant biscuit. Anywho where that bit- biscuit go."

"Sorrryyyyyyy!"

"Yah! You fudging come back here!"

"NOPE."

"Appa is weird... It's supposed to be fudge not fudging. And what's bitc? Appa never finish it. Maybe bitcq? Bitck? Bitcoin? Bitch? I think bitcoin is the right word. Or bitch. Who knowsss! I too young for thishhhh!! 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

99.7K 2.7K 20
Lisa is a normal girl in first year of high school, super pretty and hot all the boy want to date her and her best friend Jennie Rosé and jisoo. bu...
5.8K 369 16
Rosé a normal highschool student falls in love with two persons at the same time and those two were best friends...she was in relationship with Jk bu...
3.5K 176 58
❤️‍🩹Bumped Into Your Heart ~ A Tragic Love Story❤️‍🩹 Jennie a 24 years old girl wanted to create fashion and be millionaire. But those where only d...
50.2K 1.1K 21
Jeon Jungkook is one of the high school's most popular boys. Lisa being one of four are new students who happen to gain popularity after love flies b...