Lethal Letters || yoonmin

By Ann4575

I never thought my letters to you would be the death of me. Copyright © 2018 by Ann (@ann4575) Edited 2019 ... More

12/11/18
13/11/18
14/11/18
15/11/18
16/11/18
17/11/18
18/11/18
19/11/18
20/11/18
21/11/18
22/11/18
23/11/18
28/11/18
29/11/18
30/11/18
02/12/18
05/12/18
06/12/18
07/12/18
08/12/18
09/12/18
10/12/18
11/12/18
11/12/18
13/12/18
14/12/18
17/12/18
19/12/18
20/12/18
21/12/18
22/12/18
23/12/18
24/12/18
THANK YOU

16/12/18

36 5 0
By Ann4575

Dear Whoever's Reading

I've told Namjoon what had happened. He didn't seem very surprised when I said that you- I mean, Jimin cheated on me. I asked him if he knew anything about it and he remained quiet for a couple of seconds before he said:

„I felt something was wrong. Something wasn't quite right. But I never thought it would be that."

It did little to comfort me and Namjoon didn't seem to have in mind to reassure me either. However he had some news which made my skin crawl.

* * *

„I'm sorry you had to find that out, Yoongi."

„I never expected it.."

„Mhm.. Listen, I've been taking a closer look at the chat with Jimin and Jungkook. And I think I found something that might bring you further."

My first thought was very clear. Jungkook must be involved into the cheating matter.

„What did you find out?" I whispered, not averting my gaze from him as he pulled out a piece of paper and a pen as if he had been just waiting to explain me what he had found out.

„Jungkook had some typos when he texted Jimin." he began, writing down some words. „And he did so as soon as Jimin asked when he should come over."

„Isn't it a coincidence?" I asked back.

„I don't think so." he answered, showing me then the piece of papier with the words written. „I believe that this is a secret message."

said —> daid
late —> oate
maybe —> maybr
home —> homw
you —> ypu

„These are the words he misspelled. Now don't tell me you don't see something weird about them."

I just frowned, looking at the random words without really getting a weird vibe about it. „I don't get it."

Namjoon just rolled his eyes and started explaining. „He misspelled the following letters: s, l, e, e, o. Is now something ringing in your head?"

I looked at the letters. „Sleep..? But why is there an ‚o' instead of a p?"

„Jungkook wanted to trick us and purposely put the ‚p' in 'you'. Now you get the word ‚sleep'. Don't you think that's a bit weird?"

I groaned, rubbing my forehead. „Namjoon, that's all probably a coincidence! Why would they do this?"

„To cheat on you? Without you dumb head getting it?" he sarcastically replied and flicked my forehead. „There is now only one question left to confirm my theory."

„What question?" I asked, getting a very uncomfortable feeling in my belly.

„Did Jimin go to Jungkook's house on the 10. of November?"

„How do I know?" I hissed, not wanting to speak further about the matter. Everything was driving me crazy. The single thought that Jimin cheated on me with Jungkook made my stomach twist.

„Take Jimin's phone and try to find out!" Namjoon pressed, grabbing my hand. „I know this is hard for you, hyung. But you need to be strong now. We have to find out who killed him and therefore we need as much information as possible."

I tore my hand free from his grip. „Confirming that Jimin cheated on me with Jungkook doesn't solve the issue!" I shouted, abruptly standing up from the chair so that it flipped backwards. „I didn't sign up for this bullshit!!"

„Well, I didn't either!" he said, standing up as well but much calmer than me. „Hyung, you are upset. Please gather yourself and let me have Jimin's phone."

We had a staring contest and after what felt like hours I eventually let out an annoyed groan, handing him out the phone reluctantly.

He unlocked it after I dictated him the code. It didn't take him long to have a change on his face. „Here's the proof." he said and then shoved the phone into my face.

„Look at the date and the time, hyung."

I did as I was told and my eyes grew big. „These pictures.."

„..were taken on the 10. of November at around 19:30. Jungkook said in the chat that he shouldn't come after 7 o'clock. Jimin isn't somebody to come late to an invitation. This means Jimin went to Jungkook's house after you fell asleep just like they had secretly discussed."

„Fuck you." I just said, glaring at him.

„Huh?!"

„Fuck you for being right!" I hissed and snatched the phone away from his grip. „Leave me alone!!"

„Fuck, hyung! Don't be mad at me now!"

„Just give me some fucking time to rest!" I said less angry than I wished I did and ran into my room, heavily closing the door.

* * *

The whole mess sadly didn't end there. When I stormed into my room and threw myself on the bed I decided that it might be the right moment to listen to the voice memos. Or at least at one.

Why?
The reality hurt already. What difference does it make when it hurt a bit more?

And so I unlocked Jimin's phone, tapping on the right app and then encountering three voice memos. The first one was from the 11. of November.

Fuck, was that a coincidence?

It was recorded at 2:48.
A time I would go to sleep on a Saturday.

My thumb hovered over the play button for a very long time. My heart just wished to toss the phone against the wall and yell at it. But I didn't do that.

I tapped play.

* * *

Heavy panting was hearable. One voice was a bit higher than the other and without having to listen to it a second time I could already tell that those high-pitched moans belonged to Jimin.

A chill ran down my spine. Hearing him, hearing him whimper, squirm and groan out of pleasure sent me to a lonely place.

„F-Fuck.. Jungkook.." Jimin whispered. „I-I don't think t-that's a g-good idea."

Bodies were moving, some shuffling was happening and every now and then I heard a whimper or a heavy breath. „Jiminie, don't worry." Jungkook whispered, laughing a bit. „Calm down, sweetheart. Yoongi needs to know who you really belong to."

* * *

I just decided to stop the memo when my face was full of tears just as my pillow. I threw the phone away, not caring where it landed, it just had to disappear.

I grabbed the blanket, shoving my face into it and letting out a scream.
A scream, more terrifying than all the ones I had uttered after Jimin had died.
A scream that sent Namjoon into my room just to see my pathetic self, crying and yelling.
A scream which made him worry if I would pass out.

A scream I chose to never have to shout again.

Yours
Yoongi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 814 33
JIMIN, DON'T CRY FOR SOMEONE THAT ISN'T ME ©RKIVEGCF 2019 COMPLETED. 100119 - 121319
5.5K 233 27
Yoonmin --- "You know it all, you're my best friend," --- "You always will be remembered in our hearts, as the one whose hope never faded," --- | Tr...
441 31 17
Nothing ever lasts forever. The sad truth that two young boys in love had to realize way too soon. A yoonmin ff.
266K 27.8K 76
Park Jimin had a crush on Min Yoongi. After being dared by his best friend, he sent a nude to him. What he didn't expect was for Yoongi to die the ne...