Before Time Runs Out

Od iwontbite

Melanie has just moved to Manhattan, and everything seems to be going well, until she realizes that there are... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

148 4 5
Od iwontbite

Okay, here's chapter 4! pls vote, comment, like and tell your friends. thanks for reading! ;)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day in school, I decided to make some friends. I mean, I can't keep hanging around Jack, if not, people might get the wrong idea.

I walked into my classroom and sat down at my desk for a few minutes. (I was so tired because I didn't get much sleep at night; I mean, imagine Trisha Phantom in the same room as you. She would give anybody nightmares. The worst part is seeing her without make up. Good God! Something I don't want to see ever again. Mr. Phantom told us that it would take at least two more months for their house to be done up again. I'm sure I can last 60 more days with Trisha in my room).

" You're new here right?" I heard a masculine voice asking me.

I looked up, and the first thing I noticed was his killer green eyes!

"Yeah, nice to meet you. I'm Melanie, by the way."

"The name's Rick, football captain extraordinaire!" he replied with a cocky look on his good-looking face.

"Ricky-Ricardo! Shouldn't you be with my sister and not flirting with other girls?" I heard Jack say, with a cheeky smile on his face

"Whatevs! I'm outta here!" said Rick walking off towards Trisha.

Oh My Gawd! Jack actually chased a guy away so he could talk to me! Isn't he the sweetest?

"Hey Mel! Err.... I wanted to ask you something" he said, with a nervous look on his face

"Sure, shoot"

"well, you know, what I mean is, err... that you know... about the prom, are you going with anyone?"

"nah! If you haven't noticed, I don't know anyone here!"

"oh, well, maybe I could err.... Escort you? If that's okay with you? I mean, you don't really know anyone here, and...errr.... I thought that maybe we could, you know....go together, strictly as friends of course?"

"sure! That sounds great!!" I replied.

Then Jack walked off to go talk to some friends.

I thought that I was about to collapse!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

572K 51.1K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
211K 7.8K 54
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
631K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
3.2M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...