I'm A Girl Undercover in an A...

By KittyKattt_

Has your mother ever been so worried that her husband is cheating on her that she sends you to go undercover... More

THE UNDERCOVER SERIES IS GETTING PUBLISHED
Just read this.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
CAST
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Bonus POV: Chapter Twenty/Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty - Two
Chapter Thirty - Three
Epilogue
Getting Caught Undercover
Once Upon Another Beast

Chapter Sixteen

268K 9.2K 6K
By KittyKattt_

A/N: The cover above is made by @typicaloptimist . Make sure to read the authors note at the end! Anyways,

Enjoyyy...

~KittyKat<3

-------------

•Claire's POV•

I wrapped the sheet around my naked body making Nick groan, "Babe, come back to bed." I rolled my eyes, " It's already noon and you said your roommate will be back by two and I can't be here if he decides to come early." I told him putting on a bra and wrapping the wrap around my chest before slipping on a black shirt with a basketball on it.

Nick wrapped his arms around my waist and brought my back to his chest, not bothering to put on any clothes.

" Let me just keep you forever.I'll hide you away." He whined placing his head on my shoulder and I shook my head.

You give a guy one night and he suddenly wants to keep you.

" If this is how it's always going to be then no more sex for you." I tell him sternly pulling away and slipping on a pair of blue jeans. Believe it or not, but this is the first time we've had sex since we've been together.

" I won't hide you then." He said and I rolled my eyes, "Put on some clothes."

So i'm sure you want to know what happened with the whole cop situation. Well long story short, we ended up getting questioned at the police station and after some convincing they finally believed us and let us go. Luckily we aren't minors so they didn't have to call our parents. We just got left with a warning.

" Can I take you out to lunch today?" He asked holding onto me again after he put on boxers.

" I promised Mia I would hang out with her today. She's visiting for the next few days." I said kissing his pouting lips.

" I see how it is, friends before boyfriends." He pulled away crossing his arms over his chest looking like a little boy.

" Yes, that's exactly how it is." I said honestly shrugging. I wasn't going to lie. I was one of those people that valued friendship and I wouldn't ever let a boyfriend become between me and my friends.

" The fact that you value friendship just made you ten times hotter." Nick said kissing me his fake anger quickly disappearing. I rolled my eyes and pulled away before finishing dressing and grabbing my key and phone.

"I'll talk to you later." I tell him pecking his lips before leaving. As soon as I left and the door was shut I let out a sigh. I felt like something was missing from our relationship. I took the elevator up a floor and went to my room.

I walked into the room and I was surprised to hear no moaning. Cautiously I walked past the bathroom and I looked over to see Caiden sitting on his bed with books in front of him.

" You wear glasses?" I blurted out. He looked up surprised.

" Why are you here?" He asked me looking back down at his book.

" This is my dorm too."

" Sadly." He responded his mouth biting the end of his pencil as he study the problem.

" So um what are you working on?" I was surprised he wasn't swearing at me or punching me so I took advantage of the situation.

" F*ck off." He snapped writing something on his packet of papers.

" You know it's okay to have feelings." I tell him and his hand paused and he looked up at me.

" Why? Feelings can eat one human being up until they're nothing. They will all break you down. It's like setting termites into an all wooden house. You just stand there and wait till it falls into pieces." He hissed and I was surprised by his response. But I didn't even hesitate to respond. As softly as I could in my guy voice I said,

" That's okay though. You're human, at one point in your life you will break down and in those moments you will feel like nothing." His eyes pierced my blue ones not for a second for minutes. For anyone watching they would think this was an awkward situation. Me standing in between the small space between our beds just staring into Caiden's eyes as he did the same but instead sitting on his bed. " You can hide your emotions but either way you will have that breakdown eventually."

" You say it as if you experienced that." He said his eyes cold with a smirk playing on his lips. You'd think the smirk would make him a tiny bit less frightening. But it didn't, he looked like the joker smirking. It was a cold, menacing, heartless smirk.

" Jason is it?" He asked and I tried not to scowl." I find it fascinating that you speak of this break down and that it's okay to show emotions yet you so easily walk around with this fake persona. You call it a break down yet you and I both know the breakdown you are talking about is depression." I lost my voice for a moment but I tried to look like his words didn't affect me.

" I don't walk around with a fake persona." I say glaring at him and he shakes his head, standing up while gathering his books. He removes his black glasses for a second and walks towards the door.

" Whatever you say, baby doll." Right before he leaves he gives me one last look and I thought I imagined his cold look disappearing. " I won't be back tonight. Don't wait up for me, Claire." The door shut behind him. I was so Lost in my thoughts from why he said earlier I didn't even realize or comprehend the words that he just spoke.

-

-

" Not even a Hi or a hey?" Mia said he hands on her hips. Her beautiful caramel brown hair shining in the sunlight. I squealed an ran up to my BestFriend pulling her into a hug. I took in the sight of her.

" I missed you and look at you! LA definitely did you well." I tell her honestly taking in her naturally tan skin and her beach curls.

" It looks like you haven't been a stranger to the sun either. I mean look at those tan lines!" She said pointing on my arm I narrowed my eyes and quickly looked at my arms and she let out a laugh." I'm just kidding chill bitch."

" Aww Mia I missed you!" I say pulling her into another hug.

" I'm a little disappointed that you didn't dress up like a guy for me." She said and I scrunched up my nose.

" I say we should appreciate the few days you are here and celebrate your first night back!" I tell her and she smirked.

" Did you think I was going to go lay on my couch and watch Netflix? Of course we're going to celebrate." She said looking down at her heels I couldn't tell you the name of. They were those heels that kind of looked like tennis shoes. Now one thing I'll tell you now. Mia is one of those girls that will wear sweatpants and a t-shirt one day but the next she'll be in skinny jeans and some nice shirt like now.

" Hey don't hate on my Netflix" I tell her defensively. Rolling her eyes,

" Whatever. Where's Nathan?"

" He should be getting out of class any second." I tell her looking up at the building his lecture is in.

" So where is this boyfriend of yours?" She asks me looking around campus.

" Hanging out with Caiden." I tell her and she smirks.

" Lets I visit him!" She says excitingly.

"No." Mia has always had this thing for bad boys. She always wants to break their shells and figure them out. It's almost like a game to her but she actually likes the guy she doesn't just use the ones she dates.

" Why not?"

" Caiden, will f*k you and dump you." I tell her bluntly and she shrugs.

" He can as long as he's hot." She winked and I shook my head a smirk appearing on my face.

" You little slut."

" Wifey!" I heard Nicks voice yell and my eyes widened.

" Who are they?" She asked me looking at a certain group of guys making their way towards us.

" They would be the ones I didn't want you to meet." I winced as she squealed.

" Don't hide your face! Why didn't you tell me you were visiting!" He wrapped his arms around my bare waist.

" Hey that's the hot outfit you were wearing for your graduation" Kyle said and Nick glared at him.

" I'm not going to ask why you remembered that."

" Claire." Mia coughed elbowing me and I closed my eyes for a few seconds before reopening them.

"Nick, I would like for you to meet my whore of a BestFriend Mia. Mia, I would like for you to meet my sex addicted boyfriend." I introduce and Mia sent me a playful glare. While Nick acted offended.

" Wifey, I'll just pretend you didn't just say that. " He crossed his arms over his chest sticking his nose up in the air.

" You're such a dork." I peck his lips.

" It's nice to meet you Nick. I'm not actually whore. " She says shaking his hand. After shaking hands he pulls my body to his side.

" What do you have planned for today? He asked me not bothering to introduce his friends.

" We were going to get some lunch. Which I told you I was hanging out with Mia today." I said narrowing my eye at him and he put on an innocent look.

" You did? I really don't remember." He said.

" Mia!" Nathan said smiling widely and pulling her into a bear hug."Damn I've missed you!"

" Well if you didn't act like such a stranger and actually called me sometime you wouldn't miss me so much." She said pulling away a smile playing on her lips. My eyes glanced away from the little reunion and landed on Caiden who was looking intently at me. I raised an eyebrow but he continued to look at me as if he was trying to put together a puzzle.

" Are you and your friends going to join us Nick?" Mia asked innocently and I turned my head glaring at her which she ignored.

" We would but I don't think Claire wants us to." He replied and I looked up at the surprisingly blue sky taking a deep breath.

" You can join us." I say quickly hoping they wouldn't be able to understand me and would take it as a no.

" This will be such a pleasant outing." Caiden suddenly said making all eyes snap to him.

" Indeed it will be." I responded my eyes challenging.

" Hey no females on campus." A teacher yelled.

" Is there a rule for no c*ck blocks on campus too?" Mia yelled and we all froze. We could the teacher gasp and he quickly stormed over here.

"Dammit Mia." I mumbled.

" Who exactly are you? Do you belong to the neighboring school?" He asked glaring fiercely at her.

" Nah. I would never go to some stuck up bitchy school."

" Language!"

" I'm sure you've said words a lot worse and this isn't elementary school."

" You're right this is an all boys university so please remove your self from here!" He demanded.

" How long have you went without female interaction?" She suddenly asked.

" Excuse me but-"

"By female interaction I mean more along the lines of sexual intercourse."

" You better get your ass out of this parking lot before I call the police!" He yelled and our eyes widened at our business management teacher.

" I didn't mean to offend you. I'm just saying you look as if you're missing something from you middle age life and you look kind of red." She said poking his cheek. We were all holding back our laughter as we watched this scene.

" How dare you! I am only twenty eight!"

" Who are you trying to convince me or yourself?"

"Me. Wait no! I meant you or-"

" Shh Its okay. Just stay calm. I don't want any heart attack in the middle of this parking lot." She patted his balding spot on the top of his head and he nodded." Why don't you go back to your class." He nodded again and started heading back to the front doors. We all bent over holding our stomach well everyone except Caiden who stood suppressing a small smile.

" Mia, this is why I love you." I tell her hugging her.

" I know." Mia replied smirking when the teacher realized what just happened.

" Wait a second." Mr. Wills yelled and we all shared a look.

" We should get going." Nathan said.

" We have class in ten minutes sorry guys!" Kyle and Max said and they both gave us apologetic looks before walking away.

" Caiden aren't you in that class too?" Nick asked.

" Yea, but I'll go some other time." He said carelessly." Aren't you going to invite Jason?"

" Oh um he has class right now." He responded rocking back and forth on his heels something I noticed he liked to do a lot.

" Well most of the day's gone so lets get going!" Mia said clapping her hands together and I silently thanked her for the subject change.

" Where are we exactly going?" I asked.

" Mr. Hero." She said opening her car door.

"NO!" Nick and I yelled at the same time.

"Why?" Tom decided to pitch in.

" I'm allergic to their tiles. "

" I found a rat in my food." I looked at Nick and snorted at his ridicules excuse.

Allergic to their tiles? Really?

" I'm not even going to bother pretending to believe that since those are both shit excuses but okay. " Mia shrugged getting in. Nathan got passenger seat making me to sit on Nicks lap since Tom didn't want to for obvious reasons.

" How old are you guys?" I blurted out and Caiden rolled his cold, hazel eyes.

" You don't even know how old the guy your dating is?"

" It never came up," I defended.

" We're twenty, but Caiden is twenty two." Nick said and I nodded at this new found information. Nick stared at Caiden for a few minutes and I was about to question it but he started to speak.

" Why are you so talkative today?"Caiden grunted. He glanced at his best friend and then continued to stare out the window at the scenery.

" I don't feel very hateful at the moment, but don't expect me to be like this for long. When your girlfriend opens her mouth I'll be back to normal don't worry." He said his voice monotone. My eyes narrowed into slits but I kept my mouth closed looking at the back of the black seat. Hearing bits and pieces of Nathan and Mia's conversation. Nick squeezed my hand that he's holding and shook his head.

" My girlfriend you're talking about. I'd watch what you say." He replied calmly. Caiden didn't respond and only glared out the window. I could tell this was going to be one interesting day.

------------------------------------------

A/N: Ello Loves! So I updated earlier then October! As it gets closer to fall I get in this writing mood. Literally I sit by the fire or curled up underneath a blanket with a movie going while drinking hot chocolate. And it just so happens that it's September in the story also so expect some lovely fall chaps! currently going great for me! All of my grades are A's and overall I'm just succeeding! So that's something for me to celebrate! Your comments inspire me to write! But keep commenting and voting! Can we see if I can get 30 -35 comments on this chapter?( that's kind of a stretch) but If I can then maybe, just maybe i'll do a double update. If not still expect a new chapter soon due to the fact that I have multiple chapters finished and ready to update at anytime. Questions for the chapter,

Did you catch what Caiden said? (Yes, it wasn't a typo.)

Special guest was Mia. What do you think of her?

Caiden actually said more then a few sentences. What did you think about the whole no emotion situation?

ATTENTION: I'M DOING A BONUS CHAPTER SOON. IF THERE WAS ONE CHAPTER IN THIS BOOK THAT YOU WANTED IN SOMEONE ELSES POV WHICH CHAPTER AND WHO'S POV? You can wait till the next few chapters to choose cause I'm almost positive one of those you'll want in Caiden's POV. But currently which one would you like and who's pov?

Overall opinion?

Instagram: @kittykat_1047

Twitter: @kittykat_1d_

Next Update: Sometime between now and October 10th.

This is just for anyone who cares but I sadly didn't make it to the next round of the contest but I still appreciate all the support and help I got! But love you all! Anyways enough ranting you all know the drill,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 25.8K 16
'Ms Kaylee Bell and Mr Zachary Knight are to be appointed legal guardianship of Scott Knight if something would ever happen to the parents, Jenna an...
2.1M 50.4K 41
Dara's school, Bridge Rose University, was recently closed due to some stupid reason and the students had no choice but to transfer to the nearest un...
2M 71.8K 35
For eleven years, Oakley Farrell has been silent. At the age of five, she stopped talking and no one seems to know why. Refusing to communicate beyon...
7M 81.1K 47
This isn’t a love story, it’s a love adventure. First love’s a killer, but so is seventeen-year-old Annabelle Blanc. She was raised to be an assassin...