DRIPPIN LOVE!

By ackermxs

you won't meet a hot and flirty vampire everyday. -nomin. More

00: PROLOGUE
01: GAME START
02: TOO LATE
03: HEAR ME
04: SEE ME
05: HISTORY
06: HIS MATE
07: DANGER
08: TEAM
09: THE AVENGERS
10: FEELINGS
11: UNITED
12: MISSION
13: DEAD HEART
15: DARK
16: VAMPIRES
17: WORLDS
18: LEAVING
19: ILLUSION
20: EXPLANATION
21: SEARCHING
22: TRUTH
23: BACK
24: HEALING
25: COMEBACK
Q&A Answer :) (1)
Q&A Answer :) (2)
Q&A Answer :) (3)
26: HIDDEN
Q&A ANSWER :) (LAST)
27: GRAY
NOSUNG SPECIAL
28: FAKE
29: CHOICES
30: I'M SORRY
31: IT ENDED
32: EPILOGUE

14: SOULMATES

6.3K 377 468
By ackermxs

It's been three days since the boys saw each other. They were having a test about how to survive the vampire world.

Jeno was clueless at first, he was scared of the test, but then after seeing the paper, it was hella easy for him.

While Chenle was having a mental breakdown, Jisung kept on stealing glances at the green haired boy.

Once their eyes met each other, Chenle gave him a sweet smile. That reminded Jisung of that soulmate ball he swallowed.

He usually turns his head to the other way, so that Chenle won't find it weird.

But right now, Jisung was sitting silently in his room, playing with a phone as always.

Then suddenly, the door creaked open, his door, revealing a smiling boy.

"Jisungie~ I bought some food." He said, with his usual toothy smile.

"Eat on your own." He said, coldly.

But he remembered the flashback to his soulmate ball.

"I— I mean, yeah, let's eat together." He smiled awkwardly, chenle's upside down smile turned up again.

"Okay jisungie!" He exited the room while leaving Jisung behind.

"Why am I like this.." he ruffled his hair and went outside the room.

___

"Jisungie, if I may know, who's your soulmate?" Chenle asked the boy who's munching on his food silently.

"Mhm? It's..i cannot tell you." Jisung glanced up a few seconds before focusing back on his food.

"Why? Come on! I wanna know!" Chenle was being stubborn and Jisung doesn't like it.

"Shut up dolphin, or I'll kill you right now." He glared at Chenle.

"No! I won't shut up until you tell me who's your soulmate!" He huffed then pouted his cheeks.

Jisung was in no mood to handle all of Chenle's shit right now. So he ignored him instead.

"Jisungieee~ come on." He grabbed the younger hand and pulled him.

"Stop being a pain in the ass Chenle, gosh." Jisung sighed again, trying to be patient.

"Jisungieeeee tell me please!!" Now he pulled him closer again.

"I told you that I won't tell you, Zhong Chenle-sshi." He stood up, looking at Chenle from above because he's way taller.

"But I wanna know." He pouted his lips now.

"You're not twice." Jisung said, Chenle smiled widely.

"My Queens." He laughed a bit.

Jisung signed again and patted the older head softly.

"You...Don't have to know." He said, finishing his food.

"But—" jisung placed a finger on Chenle's lips.

"You'll know soon.." he gave him a little smile.

Jisung was just about to walk away, but then Chenle grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.

"Why won't you tell me? I'm your roommate...I'm your only best friend here.." he said, looking down with puppy eyes.

Great, now Jisung feels bad.

"It's just...Telling me about your soulmate."

"I know Lele, but I just can't.."

"Why? Because something bad happened to your soulmate?" He looked up again, completely attacked into Jisung's eyes.

"Wait— How do you know?" Jisung was facing the older.

"Because...The same thing happened to my soulmate, Jiji."

Jisung swears his heart just skipped a beat because of the mention of that nickname. 

"Wha—"

"My soulmate is you, Park Jisung." Chenle looked up with teary eyes.

"And you know what happened to you in my soulmate vision?" Chenle gave Jisung a bitter smile.

"You died Sungie...You told me to survive.." he said, cupping the younger cheeks with tears in his eyes.

"Wha— Lele—"

"I don't want you to die!" He shouted all of a sudden, making Jisung shocked.

"We've been together for many years jisungie, we've been by each other's side this whole time, but after eating that soulmate ball, I just couldn't believe what I saw at that time...My most important person..died in front of me." Chenle said, while choking and sobbing.

His legs suddenly gave up in him, he fell to the ground, still tugging on Jisung's shirt.

Jisung then crouched down.

"Lele~ah." He called sweetly.

"Look at me." He said, lifting Chenle's chin up.

"I'm still here." Jisung smiled, wiping away the tears from Chenle's face.

"B—but..You're going to leave me.." Chenle held Jisung's hand that was wiping his face earlier.

"I won't, I promise." He slowly pulled Chenle up, and hugged him.

"This is too cheesy for me to say. Lele~ah, you're my soulmate too." Jisung said, with tears slowly coming from his eyes.

"Wha— no dont cry! Why are you crying?!" Chenle panicked and wiped all his tears away, but it just keeps on falling down.

"Chenle...You were stabbed in my soulmate vision..."

Chenle stopped moving.

His lips were gonna say something, but he closed it again.

"And I was thinking of the same thing...I don't want you to leave me."

"You know why we have the same ability?" Jisung asked, Chenle shakes his head.

"Because we're already soulmates since day one." Jisung proudly smiles, even if it's a bitter one, knowing that his soulmate will leave him soon.

"Telepathy? You mean—"

"Jeno hyung told me about it before we went to that mission. Before I ate that soulmate ball, I already knew." Jisung said, tightening his hug on Chenle.

"But why didn't you tell me?"

"Lele~ah, we always wanna kill each other." Jisung chuckled a bit.

"I know, but still! You should have told me sooner!" Chenle punched jisung's chest a few times.

"Yah, yah yah! Stop it!" Jisung grabbed the older hands and stared deeply into his eyes.

"J—jisungie.." he said, nervously because jisung was staring at him like he's about to eat him.

"You know Lele..you actually look cute for once." Jisung smirked.

Boooiii, Chenle's heart just did a backflip.

"Sungie...I have one request." He said, pushing Jisung away.

"Mhm? And what's that?" He tilted his head.

"Umm...Please.."

"Please?"

Chenle looked down again.

"Please...Mark me." Then he looked up with his cheeks blushing and teary eyes.

Jisung's eyes just went wide, like really wide.

"Wait— Chenle this is not the time to joke around, that's not even funny." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"No I'm not joking! I don't want you to leave me! That's why!" Chenle stumbled his feet on the ground.

"Lele~ah...It might hurt you..And I don't want to hurt you." Jisung patted his shoulder a few times.

"You threw a table at me."

"Oh yea...That time." Jisung just laughed awkwardly while rubbing his nape.

"Just...Do it.." Chenle blushed while looking away.

"Are you that desperate?" Jisung raised a brow.

"Sadly, yes."

Jisung's smile turned into a smirk.

"Then.."

He stepped closer to Chenle, making the older stepped back until his back reached the wall.

Jisung slammed his hands on the wall, completely trapping Chenle.

"Ji—"

"Shut up." His eyes turned red immediately.

"You better not regret this." He said before using one of his hand to unbuttoned Chenle's shirt.

"Jisungie what are you doing?!" He tried to push the younger away.

"I'm doing what you want me to do." He smirked again.

Two buttons were already gone, he pulled Chenle's shirt slowly, exposing his bare chest and neck, also collarbones.

Chenle was so embarrassed that he might die soon. Jisung were staring at Chenle's white pure skin for a while, he rubbed it then leaned closer.

Chenle could see his fangs.

"Sorry...This might hurt a bit." Jisung warned him before giving soft kisses to Chenle's neck and sucking it a few times.

Making Chenle let out a very inhuman voice.

He was laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Jisung asked the dolphin boy.

"It tickles."

"It'll hurt soon."

Jisung sucked a spot that made Chenle let out a soft moan, he covered his mouth immediately.

"Holy cow..Did I just—"

"Yes you did, you should do it more often." Jisung said, God, Chenle doesn't know how to react.

"Just grip my shirt if this hurts." Jisung said, taking a deep breath.

"What are you sayin—ARGH!"

Jisung's fangs were already deep inside Chenle's white exposed neck.

Chenle was gripping onto Jisung's shirt tightly, he was groaning and moaning at the same time.

Jisung was having the best time of his life, sucking such delicious blood.

"Ji— it hurts.." Chenle's nails were digging into his skin.

After getting enough of blood, Jisung pulled away, with some of Chenle's blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.

"Oh shit..." Jisung wiped his mouth and stared at the boy in front of him now.

Exposed skin with hickeys and kiss marks, blood dripping from his skin, his face blushing bright red, panting sexily, goddamn, Jisung's went all red all of a sudden.

"Ji—Jisungie..ah.."

Jisung the threw a blanket at him, covering his body that collapse to the floor.

"Oh gosh Chenle!" Jisung picked up the older boy who's having a smile on his face.

"Now..I'm your mate." He said, cupping Jisung's cheeks.

And the same thing that Jeno and Jaemin did happen to them as well.

A silver earring appeared out of nowhere on Chenle's and Jisung's ear.

"Zhong Chenle" on jisung's earring
"Park Jisung" on Chenle's earring.

And a mark was already visible on Chenle's neck.

"I'm yours, Jisungie." Chenle said, Jisung can only smile cutely at his boyfriend.

And remember readers, becoming mates doesn't mean becoming boyfriends or lovers.

"You're officially mine, Chenle." They both giggled before Jisung giving a shy peck on Chenle's forehead.

The next day...

"HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TWO?! DID YOU GUYS DO IT?!" don't worry, it was just donghyuck making a big fuss in the morning.

The two of them could only stay quiet and listen to all donghyuck's inner fanboy side.

But, they were happy that now, no one could steal them away from each other.

▷ GAME START ◁

It's chensung time! I'm attached to noren now, help. Also another update since I feel like updating! Thanks for reading, have a good day or night!💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 16.8K 46
❝We don't want to get adopted, we want to stay together as a family.❞
73.4K 2.4K 21
Y/n, a 15 yr old girl who has no experience with this thing everyone called love.
70K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)
984K 41.7K 87
» 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮 # 朱色 » "𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 , 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞." » 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝