Magical Moments (A 1D Fanfic)

By Mockingjay1819

Izzy, Lauren, Amanda, Karen, and Alex are five normal girls from Florida who are just excited to spend the wi... More

Chap 1: Winter Holiday
Chap 2: Arriving
Chap 3: Boardwalk
Chap 4: We're Going Where???
Chap 5: Fruit Fight
Chap 6: The Meeting
Chap 7: Lunch with Belle, Ariel, and Mulan
Chap 8: I'm Hungry
Chap 9: Playgrounds and Finding Nemo
Chap 10: Campfire (Part 1)
Chap 10: Campfire (Part 2)
Chap 11: Meeting Liam
Chap 12: Meeting the Rest of 1D
Chap 13: The Girls
Chap 14: Disney Quest
Chap 15: Truth or Dare
Chap 16: Reuniting
Chap 17: Chocolate Murderers, Breakfast, and Kitchen Sinks
Chap 18: Animal Kingdom and Kitchen Sinks
Chap 19: Sugar Hangovers, Code Triple Blue, and Girls Day
Chap 20 pt 1: Preparing for Hollywood Studios
Chap 20 pt.2: Hollywood Studios
Chap 21: Campfires and Bowling
Chap 22: Epcot
Chap 23: The Text
Chap 24: Zayn
Chap 25: Almost
Chap 26: Swimming
Chap 28 pt 1: Magic Kingdom
Chap 29 pt 2: Magic Kingdom
Chap 30: I'm Sorry
Chap 31: Goodbye

Chap 27: Pranked

283 7 3
By Mockingjay1819

***Amanda's P.O.V****

Stupid boys and their ways of saying hello. They just jumped right in the middle of our circle and ruined our game. Not to mention scare the pee out of us! We were all currently sitting on chairs, eating the food that they had brought for us. "Perrie, can I talk to you?" Zayn asked. The two got up and left.

Liam started asking us about the next week. I honestly can't believe the holiday is ending so quickly. It seemed like we just got here yesterday. And look what happened to us on this trip. We met flippin' One Direction!!! It seemed like just yesterday that me, Izzy, Alex, and Lauren were singing in Lauren's kitchen while making brownies and Karen decided to secretly video tape us and put the video on YouTube. The next day, after a lot of views, likes, and comments, we decided to become an Internet Band. We never knew it would go this far.

A buzz coming from my phone broke me out of my thoughts.

From: Zayn :)

i have a gr8 idea!! follow me. ull know when.

I smiled and went back to the conversation. It wasn't long after until Zayn and Perrie came out fighting. I admit, I was a little confused. They were fine ten minutes ago! "Good-bye, Perrie," Zayn told her, stalking off back to the building where they had come from. I remembered his text and knew that it was time.

"I'll follow Zayn," I told the boys, who were sitting there in complete shock. I ran as fast as I could toward Zayn. I turned the corner of the building and I felt someone grasp my arm. I turned and saw Zayn pressed again the building wall, smirking. "What the fudge was that?" I demanded. \

"We're havin' fun with the boys. Perrie's great, isn't she."

I stared at him dumbly. "Remember what I said about there being another girl?" I nodded again. "You wanna be her?" I stared at him in shock.

"But Perrie-,"

"She's fine. She agreed to it. C'mon, it'll be funny," he persisted. He stuck his head slightly around the side of the building. "Quick, decide! Liam's coming!"

I nodded and Zayn pushed off the wall and turned, so that I was pressed up against the wall. My hands were stuck behind my back and I was trapped their by Zayn's body. Slowly, but quickly since Liam was seconds away from finding us, Zayn bent down and crashed his lips onto mine. I felt dirty. I mean, technically, Zayn and Perrie were still dating, I think. The fight confused me. But, I had to make this believable, right? Therefore, I should kiss back. Yeah, that's right. No, it's not. Yes, it is. Oh, forget this! I moved my lips in sync with Zayn, feeling his smile against the kiss. He pushed me farther into the wall, his hands resting on the wall right next to my head, trapping me in.

Boy, this kid was a good actor. And kisser. I still felt dirty. I knew this was wrong, but he did say Perrie agreed to it, right? I pulled away for a breath, but Zayn quickly reconnected our lips. He probably wanted Liam or someone to catch us. We continued to kiss. His tongue lightly licked my bottom lip, requesting entry. Before I could grant it, however, I heard a little Irish accent ring out. "Hey, Liam, did you find-whoa."

Zayn and I pulled apart and turned toward the direction of the pool. Liam and Niall stood there, their mouths agape, fear and shock in their eyes. Niall had obviously just come, but I wonder how long Liam had been there, watching us. I blushed sheepishly and Zayn  pushed himself off of me, freeing me from the wall's imprisonment. "Liam, Niall, I can explain," Zayn started.

"How--? What-? But, you-. And Perrie-. Who-. I can't-. What?" Liam said, completely at a loss for words.

"Liam-," Zayn started, but Liam turned and stalked off back toward the pool, me, Zayn, and Niall following him. Perrie and the girls were sitting on chairs now.

Danielle looked up and her brows furrowed together. Liam must look pretty mad. "Liam, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong? What's wrong!! Nothing's wrong!! Oh, nothing at all! I'm just peachy!! It's truly nothing. I mean, I just watched my best mate dump his girlfriend and then snog Amanda against the bathroom building!!" Liam yelled. Wow, he's pissed. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

"What?!?!" everyone chorused, turning to look at me and Zayn. I made eye contact with Perrie. She was now grinning, her eyes glinting mischievously since no one was now paying attention to her.

"Zayn!! What's wrong with you! How could you do that to Perrie!?" Danielle yelled at me, turning back to Perrie. Her grin quickly changed back into a frown and her eyes faked sadness and hurt.

"What can I say? Amanda's the one for me," Zayn said, shrugging. I just stared at him. Shouldn't he end this before one of them skewered him with a knife or something? Liam looked like he wanted to punch a building down. Even Louis looked angry. Danielle and Eleanor looked upset and angry with Zayn.

"Zayn, you are a ba-," Liam started, but Perrie cut him off.

"Wait, I have a question for Amanda." I met her eyes and they smiled, signaling that she was going to put an end to this. "Was Zayn a good kisser?" She smiled and I smirked back. Everyone was staring at us with wide eyes.

"Yes, the best," I answered energetically.

"I told you," she said, turning to address Zayn now. He smiled and sat next to her.

"Sorry for not believing you, babe." Zayn smiled and then kissed her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her onto his lap.

"I'm soooo lost!!!" Izzy complained.

"I second that!" Niall shouted. Everyone else was just staring at us, speechless.

Perrie giggled and explained. "It was a prank guys. Me and Zayn pretended to break up and then Zayn thought it's be funny if one of you caught him snogging one of the girls. Amanda here happily agreed." Instead of laughing, they all glared at us.

"Not funny," Niall said.

"Yeah, I actually thought you guys broke up!" Danielle whined. Liam still looked pretty mad, but he looked like he was gradually starting to calm down. Harry and Izzy packed up all of our bags and stuff and we started to head back to the cabins.

Why did I feel so weird all of a sudden? I felt like I was here, walking next to Karen, but then again, I wasn't. It was like I was here, but in another place at the same time. I felt a tug on my arm and I was dragged backwards until i fell in line with Zayn and Perrie.

"Hey," Zayn said. I smiled in greeting, still trying to make sense of my thoughts.

"So, I hope that prank didn't affect our friendship or anything," Zayn started.

I immediately shook my head no. "It could never, Zayn," I protested.

Zayn and Perrie smiled. Obviously, they were worrying about that. "You were amazing in the prank by the way. Thanks, Love," Zayn said, kissing me on the cheek before walking away, hand in hand with Perrie.

I slowed my walking until I was barely moving my feet.  I raised my hand to my cheek, which was still tingling from Zayn's kiss. Uh-oh. I know what this means.

I was falling for Zayn Malik. Hard.

***************

My bunnies!! I've missed you!! I have updated!! Yay!!

I was harassed yesterday by my friend on Skype as she read the last chapter. She totally spazzed out the whole time. I am deeply concerned about her. I'm scared that when she reads this, she will die. I'll pick out you're gravesite now! You know who you are! Lol.

So, anywway, I hope you like this chapter. Comment/Vote. Means alot if you do!! If you have any suggestions or anything, feel free to inbox me.

Off to the side is a picture of the boys mimicking Disney princes. I felt like putting it there because it was funny and related to my story in some way. haha. Louis looks exactly like his match and I totally agree with Harry's. lolol

So, this chapter is dedicated to AwkwardTeenageTurtle because she kept me motivated to write this chapter and has been supporting and reading it ever since the beginning.

Sorry, I'm ranting. lol I hope some of you took time to read this. Anyway, I'll update as soon as I can.

~Sydney :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 13 13
What happens when Harry and Louis meet on a cruise? Is one hookup all they'll do? Is this start of something new or nothing happens? Keep reading to...
75.7K 1.3K 12
It's been 3 years since the pop journey began. In celebrating the end of One Direction's second world tour, Eleanor rounds up the girls and guys to g...
2.8K 21 44
These three girls=Average. Alyssa, Joy, and Taylor moved from Virginia to the UK after they graduated from High School. They eventually got jobs, but...
517 3 23
Two girls go on a adventure with their favorite band, One direction! (CANELLED)