MANAN : MR.MALHOTRA'S CONTRAC...

By Devils_symphony

what happens when two people are bonded by marriage due to the mutual decision of their family.........but fo... More

chapter 1 : his carefree life...........
character sketch -1
chapter 2 : i want you to get married son...........
chapter 3 : kis grah ki ladki hai ye......
chapter 4 : it's a yes.....
chapter 5 : the only solution now is..........
chapter 6 : thank you bhai............
chapter 7 : kyuki main majboor thi..................
chapter 8 : six months it is.................
chapter 9 : can i call you doll...............?
chapter 10 : happily married strangers.........
chapter 11 : the unknown fourth rule........?
chapter 12 : S.P.A.C.E ACADEMY here we come..........
character sketch-2
chapter 13 : who are you........?
chapter 14 : now you will have to be punished.........
chapter 15 : laila main laila.............
chapter 16 : NANDINI...............
chapter 17 : you would have been a murderer.......
chapter 19 : is it too late to say sorry.........
chapter 20 :stay away from him.............
chapter 21 : i want to give this relation a chance........
chapter 22 : madhubala bani tihari lal.........
chapter 23 : oye matarani ki pujaaran..............
chapter 24 : THE mutton song.................
chapter 25 : Drama overloaded............
chapter 26 : you are my star...........
chapter 27 :yes i am hell possessive...........
promo......
chapter 28 : he is my HUSBAND......
chapter 29 : thank you for trusting me.........
MANAN ITS GOTTA BE YOU
chapter 30 : kaun thi vo...................?
chapter 31 : can i help you.............?
chapter 32 : if i kiss him now he wouldn't get to know right...........
chapter 33 : i can never kill you.....
chapter 34 :now i have my strength with me...
chapter 35 : i should have been the one to die.....
CHAPTER 36 : A soulful kiss.....
Almost Love
Chapter 37: setting herself free.............
..........
Chapter 38: A much-needed closure.....
chapter 39 : forgive....i won't be able to do that......
Shout Out♡
chapter 40: a heartfelt confession.....

chapter 18 : i need to speak to you..............

10.4K 741 58
By Devils_symphony

hello dearies..........

i know i got late.......but next update will be on Sunday......and it will be a double update.........

happy reading............

________________________________________________

                        i am not stubborn.........my way is just better...........

next morning nandini got up determined to make manik realize his fault.............she went to manik's room but found the room empty.....she figured that he might have left for college.........

nandini ( in mind ) : so.....mr.malhotra has gone to college to escape from me........let's see till when you will try to avoid me manik.......i will make sure that you realize your fault..........you could have at least asked me manik if i was even present there but you choose to believe what you wanted to believe.............. you chose not to trust me........

nandini looked around the room and spotted a clock......seeing the time she knew she got late for college.....so she rushed to take a bath............after 15 minutes she rushed out with her handbag and settled in her car........

        Nandini's outfit....

                Nandini's car......

space canteen......

fab4 sitting gloomily as dhruv was not present with them.............seeing their faces cabir decided to joke a little to ease the environment.............

cabir ( in a serious ) : guys i think we should go to some baba ji to check our horoscope.........

aliya : what!! stop joking cabir.......

cabir : arre.....really aliya......from the time we came to india......some thing or the other shock is coming for us......pehle manik ki shaadi.....ab dhruv......bhagwan na kare agar kal mujhe pata chale ki mukthi ladki ban gayi tho.....haww.....we should definitely see a baba...........

( first manik's shaadi......then dhruv's incident .......god forbid if tomorrow we come to know mukthi transformed in to a girl then.....hawwww.....)

listening this mukthi became red with fury and hit cabir on his head...........

mukthi : if you speak one more word then next there will be a shoe in stead of my hand...........you know cabir 2 days back i brought 6 inch heel.......i was dying to try it out........do you want to be the first victim.......

listening this cabir gulped scared of his lady bheem's threat........he just zipped his mouth and sat silently..........manik was still lost in his thought's or more like in his wife's thoughts.........

but his thought conversation was interrupted by some body........whole canteen grew silent looking at a person marching towards fab5 table and stood in front of the place where manik sat..........manik concentrated on his phone knowing very well who might be in front of him.............but he choose to ignore...........

the person cleared his throat.......but manik still pretended to be busy with his phone.....the person sighed in irritation..........the person just went and dragged a chair and settled it exactly  infront of manik and sat on it only to earn loud gasps from others and amused looks of fab3......the person snatched manik's phone.......and this ended manik's ignorance game as even he got frustrated and looked up finally..........to see his wife....nandini malhotra.......

manik ( irritated ) : what !!

nandini ( calmly stressing each word ) : I.NEED.TO.TALK.TO.YOU...........

manik : but i don't want to talk to you............

saying this he tried to snatch his phone..........she pushed his hand away and opened his phone and typed something in it and showed it to him..........

manik looked at it only to widen his eyes.........the message read........

now if you quietly won't come with me to staircase behind the music wing then i will reveal our secret marriage to every one in college and you sure do know that i can do that right..........so now decide what you want to do.....and haan make it fast........i don't have much patience..............

manik looked at nandini and rolled his eyes.......knowing too well that he won't come with her nandini got up from her seat.......

nandini : ATTENTION every one.........i have an announcement to make.......

she said taking every one by surprise and even fab3 except manik who widened his eyes in shock and got up from his place and walked away making nandini smirk in victory.........

nandini : how have you all been.......i am sure you would have missed flames........

all : yess.........

nandini : we are doing great and soon we will be giving another performance so keep waiting.........well hope you guys have a great day.............

saying this she left the canteen................

behind music wing........

manik was furiously pacing here and there trying to vent his anger........nandini entered whistling a tune........seeing her like that manik's anger reached to the peak and he marched towards nandini and grabbed her arms harshly..........

manik : now what do you want......why did you call me here.........

seeing his hold on her nandini grew furious.......manik thought that she would cry and ask him to leave her arms but she reacted in the opposite way.......she took a deep breath and stomped hard on his foot making manik loosen his hold on her arms and move back while yelling a painful shout holding his leg..........

nandini : don't you dare touch me.........and manhandle me like this.....this time i just stomped your foot but next time i will not spare you........

manik : after doing every thing you are saying i am manhandling you......what about the time when you crossed your limits.......because of which dhruv is in hospital.........

nandini : i am telling you this for the last time......i don't know what happend to dhruv........before blaming me for any thing first come to know about the whole truth..........

nandini decided to walk away from there as she did not want to justify her self in front of a person who was not even ready to hear her...........she walked ahead but stopped in her tracks and said without facing manik........

nandini : go and ask your friend if i was even present when all this fiasco took place....i am sure as hell you are going to regret what all you said after getting to know the whole truth.......

sayinng this nandini walked away leaving manik in dilemma..........

manik ( in mind ) : what is nandini saying.....did i do the right thing..........oh god manik.....now the only one who can give me answers is dhruv.......

with this he messaged fab3 that he going to city hospital to meet dhruv............

_____________________________________________

so....will manik get to know the truth........?.....fingers crossed.....

How was the update......?

How was nandini's part.....?

Do vote comment and follow🙏.....

With love.....

Devils_symphony💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 828 6
I am Craving for the cheesiest Pizza ever! But the problem is its almost half past 2 in the morning and Pizza is not too good for my health, but I wa...
36.9K 2.2K 32
Beinteeha depicts a love story of two different people; Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and Naina Singh Ahluwalia. What happens when Rajveer meets an extreme...
66.6K 973 52
I've had strange dreams since I was little, about strange creatures and warriors. But mostly...... I saw a warrior with the power to control the heav...
11.7K 204 10
(Cancelled, this story is fucking cringe) The summer of 2020 is.......Bizarre to say... Y/N is sort the same as Luz,a geek,has the same wacky mindset...