UNIVERSE / BTS.

By transwillgraham

you have my world, you're my small universe. [bts oneshots / © 2017] More

INTRO: universe
01: skate or die / sope
02: queer / sope
03: queer / sope
04: let me love you / sope
05: pretty girl / sope
06: pretty girl / sope
07: stargazing and elvis / vhope
08: angel / taejoon
09: teen, age / vminkook
10: english boys / namgi
11: english boys / namgi
12: clumsy / jikook
13: late night / minjoon
14: bach vs the rolling stones / vmin
15: 21st century boys / jihope
16: i'm in love now / 2seok
17: dawn / namgi
18: petals & paragraphs / taegguk
19: incomplete / vmin
20: misfits / jikook
21: we need to talk / namseok
22: we need to talk / namseok
23: varsity jacket / namgi [!]
24: honey / sope
25: californian baby / taegi
26: rewrite the stars / minjoon
27: rewrite the stars / minjoon
28: rewrite the stars / minjoon
29: the sea and the moon / namgguk
30: the sea and the moon / namgguk
31: nap / jinmin
32: thunderstorms / yoongguk
33: the sea and the moon / namgguk
34: hanahaki byou / yoonjin
35: swimming pools / namgiseok
36: ghost / jihope
39: ghost / jihope
40: stay with me / yoonmin
41: there for you / jikook
42: lost boy / taegiseok
43: lost boy / taegiseok
44: heard it on the radio / namgguk
45: heard it on the radio / namgguk
46: sick / taegijoon
47: my dream still remains / 2seok
48: show me your love / jingguk [!]
49: my dream still remains / 2seok
50: please / taegguk [!]
make up to wake up | yoonjinjoon
52: shooting stars all break up / taegi
53: self confident / 2seokgguk
54: if we hit on troubled water / namgi
55: comfort / namgi
56: GCF PRESENTS: jjk & pjm in busan / jikook
57: punch-drunken youngbloods / hopegguk
58: flower blossoms / taejin
59: you're a peach / taejoon
60: love maze / taegi [!]
61: cinnamon & lemon drops / namseok
62: let the river run / jikook
63: let the river run / jikook
64: growing pains / 2seok
65: scared / taegi
66: growing pains / 2seok
67: 134340/pluto / jinmin
68: escaped cub / namgguk
69: i'm in utopia / sope
70: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
a/n / 15K Q&A
15K Q&A ANSWERS + FACE REVEAL!
MORE questions, fanfic ideas and some stuff
71: 2ND THOTS / jinmin [!]
72: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
73: all the bad men, cop out! / vmin
74: boys of the apocalypse / yoonjin
76: you're a tough one, mr min! / namgi [🎄]
77: fake it till you make it / taeguk [🎄]
78: meet the parents / jinmin [🎄]
79: "secret" boyfriend / taegi
80: under (knuckle) wraps / vmin
81: promise / namguk
82: promise / namguk
83: be my valentine / namguk
84: cataclysmic / yoonmin
85: autumn boys / taeseok
86: crush culture / taegikook
87: back to ninety four / jingguk
88: cupid / taeseokgguk [!]
89: come be my teacher / taegi
90: so you're a tough guy / namgi

75: bad day / taeminguk

319 22 39
By transwillgraham

BAD DAY

WORD COUNT 1.5k
OVERVIEW some short angsty fluff ( o k a y so jeongguk is a trans boy in this & ALSO he's autistic uwu i think he's CUTE )

JEONGGUK IS, to put it simply, really fucking done. when he gets home, he chucks his backpack to the floor and flees to the bathroom, unlacing his docs and throwing them to the corridor, hoodie and shorts joining the trail of clothing he leaves behind him. taehyung, who's snacking from a bag of gummy bears with all the green and white ones removed by jimin, asks him if he's alright, but it's background noise as the youngest slams the door to the bathroom.

"is that guk?" jimin pokes his head out of their home studio, where he's been editing his recent short film. taehyung nods, placing the gummy bears on the table. "what's up with him? he seems... angsty."

"is it shark week yet?" taehyung turns to check the calendar on the kitchen wall, and sees that jeongguk is in fact due for his time of the month, so to speak, tomorrow. "must've come early... you know how shit that makes him feel."

"poor baby." jimin says, lips jutting out.

jeongguk, meanwhile, sits in the shower with nothing but his binder and bloody boxers on, hating everything as the hot water streams down on his body. he wants to rip his hair out, the blood continuing to flow from his lower half and mingling with the water going down the drain. his chest heaves as sobs wrack his body, head tucked to his chest and heart thumping, choking on his own tears. he just wants to go on t, that's all he wants, but he and his boyfriends just can't afford it right now.

"jeonggukie? baby?" taehyung knocks gently on the door with one knuckle, his deep tone a soothing balm to jeongguk's chaotic mind. "baby boy, come on out. let hyung's take care of you."

jimin and taehyung both know that living with jeongguk wasn't going to be the regular gay experience. for one, there's three of them, and for two, jeongguk's not your regular gay guy. but him being trans was never an issue for jimin and taehyung; it just meant that jeongguk faces a few difficulties that jimin and taehyung don't, and that they have to help him through these difficulties, and they do so happily. they adore jeongguk, and would do anything for him.

"jeongguk, i'm coming in, honey," jimin says, soft yet assertive, giving jeongguk no choice to say no. he pushes the door open, flicking silver hair away from his eyes, which then fall on jeongguk's frail, soaked form. "baby... oh, what are you doing?"

jeongguk whimpers, shivering, looking up at his boyfriend sadly. jimin gets over to him quickly, turning the shower off and wrapping his arms around jeongguk, not caring that he's getting soaked. "gukie, it's alright. tae?"

"yeah?" taehyung says from the door, his blonde hair messily tied into a small bun.

"can you get guk some dry clothes, and shark week stuff? painkillers, pads — wait, do you want pads or tampons?"

jeongguk holds up two fingers, meaning the second option, having gone nonverbal in his sad state. "oh, and his necklace, alright tae?" jimin adds. taehyung smiles and nods.

"sure. be right back."

"alright, c'mon babe, let's get you dry," jimin helps jeongguk stand up, grabbing a large, soft grey towel from the rack and wrapping it over jeongguk's shivering shoulders. the youngest pulls jimin into a hug, wanting nothing more than his boyfriends, a hot water bottle and chocolate right now, and jimin returns the affection, pressing a kiss to jeongguk's wet neck. "it's okay, jeonggukie. hyung's have got you. you need to get these clothes off, okay love?"

taehyung walks into the bathroom, hands full of things which he places on the sink counter. "alright, guks, let's get you outta these wet clothes," taehyung takes the towel and jimin takes jeongguk's shirt off, knowing that his binder's a GC2B waterproof one so he doesn't necessarily need to change that, and he bets jeongguk doesn't want to. "here." taehyung passes jeongguk a pair of boxers and a tampon, both the older boys looking away as he does what he needs to do. the younger pulls on a big hoodie with seoul written across the chest, and a pair of shorts.

noticing jeongguk's pointing at the green necklace in his hand, taehyung passes him it and jeongguk settles it happily between his teeth after putting it around his neck, chewing the soft material. "thanks hyungs," he says softly, voice muffled, and jimin smiles widely.

"it's alright, sweetheart. wanna get some food?"

jeongguk nods, walking with taehyung's arm around his shoulder and following jimin to the kitchen. taehyung nuzzles his nose into jeongguk's hair, cringing at the wetness, whilst peppering kisses on jeongguk's tan skin. jeongguk feels a bit better, still overwhelmed with cramps, but jimin hands him paracetamol and a cup of the rose and honey tea he's just made, sitting the youngest on taehyung's lap at the table.

"how was school?" jimin asks. jeongguk still goes to college, jimin and taehyung having graduated a few years ago, and he enjoys it, seeing as they're in seoul rather than his small province in busan where everyone knew him by his birth name. he's doing art, and he has friends, and he generally likes it, but when shark week comes around, it's hard for him to remain upbeat. jeongguk shrugs, holding the mug of tea in his hands.

"alright," he says, quiet. "it was kihyun's birthday, so we bought him a boob shaped cake from the supermarket. he really liked it. my cramps started last period so i excused myself and came home."

taehyung's hands rest on jeongguk's side, gently rubbing them to soothe the pain. "how was dance class?" he asks.

"it was good, we're doing a routine to a hayley kiyoko song, and lisa killed it. it was great," he smiles, swinging his legs a little bit. "ended up using my, um, my cube in art theory because someone said something, uh, something about transgender people — i don't remember who — and it uh, it made me uncomfortable and i couldn't stop thinking about it."

jimin sighs a little, sitting across from taehyung and jeongguk. "well, whatever jeongguk. their words mean nothing," jeongguk smiles at this, taking a large gulp of the sweet tea; he's good at withstanding hot tea, unlike taehyung, who leaves his tea until it's cooled a little, and jimin, who drinks cold tea rather than piping hot stuff. "do you want to watch something?"

"can we watch iron man?" jeongguk asks, excited voice muffled by his mouthful of green rubber necklace. jimin nods, and jeongguk grins; iron man has forever been a fixation of his, and taehyung and jimin have been dragged into MCU hell thanks to their superhero obsessed boyfriend.

taehyung, just because he can, carries jeongguk to the living room, jeongguk squealing and kicking as he's suddenly lifted into the air, jimin laughing at this. whilst taehyung sets up the movie, jimin puts three cheese and ham toasties in the toasted sandwich maker, the sound of hissing cheese pleasing to the ear. jeongguk hums the avengers theme as taehyung finds iron man on hulu, happier now he's home with his stim toys and his boyfriends.

it took a while for jeongguk to admit to his boyfriends that he had autism. he was embarrassed, ashamed, and very worried about what they'd think, but they took it well. jimin, being jeongguk's friend since 14, had seen jeongguk's stim bracelets and necklaces, soft chewable materials that jeongguk preferred over manically chewing his pencils until they where splintery wooden stumps, and he'd seen how jeongguk always needed something to do with his hands. taehyung had experienced jeongguk going nonverbal one day when they were at home without jimin, jeongguk simply texting him to say he didn't feel like talking; it had been after a pretty taxing day of exams, and jeongguk had broken down crying once he got home, collapsing into taehyung's arms.

jeongguk had opened up one day after a particularly bit meltdown at a shopping mall — he really didn't like packed public places — crying his poor heart out as he explained why it had happened. jeongguk's mum ended up calling jimin and taehyung, to see if they understood the full extent of jeongguk's autism and that they would be able to help him cope with hard situations. they told her they understood, and exactly the next day they'd spoken in depth with jeongguk about it, doing a lot of research too. but they only treat jeongguk differently when they need to; when he has meltdowns or when he goes nonverbal, or when he needs his stim toys.

currently contently snuggled up between his two lovely boyfriends, jeongguk smiles and brushes his thumb over the fabric of jimin's sleeve, enjoying the cashmere feel as tony stark builds his suit in an afghani cave. taehyung places kisses on jeongguk's skin, happy that jeongguk's happy.

"you okay, bun?" jimin asks, just to confirm. jeongguk nods, wiggling his toes. he's always been a bit child-like, with cute mannerisms, and jimin and taehyung adore that.

"i'm okay, jimin-hyung," jeongguk gives him a thumbs up, making jimin laugh sweetly and kiss jeongguk's cheek. "you might wanna get those cheese toasties, though."

"shit," jimin gets up and sprints over to the sandwich maker, making the other two laugh. "it's okay! they're not burnt!"

he brings the tasty-smelling toasties over on a plate, jeongguk's eyes widening a little when he sees them. "they're hot," jimin warns jeongguk as he reaches for one, and the youngest acknowledges it, drawing back. "god, i'm tired," jimin yawns gently, leaning on jeongguk. "are we still up for that run tomorrow, guk?"

jeongguk nods. "mhm. nine a.m sharp, yeah?"

jimin smiles, cuddling up to them. taehyung's fingers tap a tune onto jeongguk's bare thigh, the blonde smiling gently. "so, who's up for a MCU marathon?"

"me me me!"

NOTES / 291118

idk why i just felt like writing a trans autistic jungoo because representation is good isn't it ??? also i'm watching infinity war excuse the iron man stan showing through :) i've always been a tony stark fanboy lol who's your fave avenger?

i'm trying to get requests written but like plot ??? idk her ?? so don't expect much lmao i'm gonna work on this variety show au arne sent me cause i like that and i'm working on christmas shots so that's cool 🐝

hope y'all are doing good!! i radiated real dumb bitch energy today and there was Dysphoria which made me write this but all in all i've been ok

love u lots!!! happy nearly holidays!!!

- jace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 3.2K 20
𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐱 𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭. ©ᴘʏʀʀʜɪᴄᴛᴀᴇ
1.8K 68 25
Just me, enjoying my time, ignoring my responsibilities while writing some fun sope oneshots :) This book contains fun and short oneshots, long and a...
1.5K 11 16
My BTS oneshots along with MHA oneshots
50.1K 1.1K 20
Sope Oneshots filled with fluff, smut and more. - //DISCLAIMER// This is just for entertainment purposes only! If you are uncomfortable don't read or...