Flowing Promises (Under Revis...

بواسطة Innocence51

Korosensei made a promise to Aguri Yukimura to look after her little sister since she'll be alone. But when h... المزيد

Author Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.1
Chapter 29.2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Chapter 32

2.1K 37 10
بواسطة Innocence51

Bloodlust

---

Normal POV

It was monday the next day and Nagisa was up for being a teacher for the entire day again.

The morning started as usually normal. The voices of students chatting along while they enter the school gates, the echoes of the locker doors opening and closing, and finally, the last but not the least, the first warning bell of the morning.

To hurry not to get late, the duo Aoba and Stella hurries towards their classroom and fortunately makes it on time. After a few minutes, their first teacher of the morning, Nagisa Shiota, was the one who enters the room.

Then, class lessons started. Nagisa's suppose to teach Chemistry and Mathematics only. But this time, he taught them Modern Philosophy as an addition when he heard that in the next subject, their next teacher was excused, so they had a vacant time for self-studying.

Coincidentally, Nagisa was also free after first morning's subject, so he decided to give the students of class 2A a little review over Philosophy.

Nagisa was doing his best showing the important details and information missed by their Philosophy teacher, and the students admired his teaching skills. Even Aoba couldn't believe that he had misinterpretations and misunderstandings. However, things didn't stop there as Nagisa proposes a game to test the children's ability to reason and validate.

The morning classes went smoothly, and before everyone knew it, lunch had already arrived as the westminster chimes starts to sing through the electronic speakers inside the hallways of the school.

———————————————————

Nagisa's POV

Whew. I made it through the morning as easy as breeze. But, because of the sudden proposal of a game during my special lecture in class 2-A, it's like my soul has just left my body after that tiring event. Although, I did have fun back there so I guess I can say that all was worth it and that there was no loss.

To rest during lunch break, I decided to go upstairs and get some fresh air at the rooftop of the building.

However, as soon as I arrived at the place, I spotted a red-haired girl that had her back facing me and was standing near the fence, letting her hair blown by the breeze.

When the air stopped coming, the red-headed girl eventually notices me when she heard the door closing and turns to look at me with a surprised expression.

"S-Sensei?!" It turns out to be Natsumi taking a break up here as well. It seems she's the only one around here, so I went to join her.

"Hey, Natsumi. Care if I join you?" I asked her.

"Ehh?? Ah, yeah! Sure! It's fine!" She was flustered all of a sudden. However, I didn't mind about it as I lean my hand beside the fence and rested while feeling the gentle breeze, eventually making my stress fade away.

"The wind up here feels pretty good, doesn't it?" I asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, it does." Natsumi surprisingly answered in a calming tone.

"Whenever I feel upset and moody, I always end up in here. It helps me calm down actually." The way she spoke while caressing her hair was as different as before. She talked to me like we were close, and I was really grateful for that.

But Natsumi eventually realizes what she just said and her face starts to redden as red as her hair. She looks at me with an embarrassed face, and starts to stutter.

"Ah⁠—! Th-That's not... Um... W-Well..." She tries to deny it.

When she couldn't handle herself, she covers her face with her hands as she bent down her head and I can pretty assume that she's saying 'it's so embarrassing!' under her breath.

"Don't worry about it, Natsumi. You should just be honest to yourself. You can relax when you're around me at least, so feel free to express yourself." I said so while wearing a polite smile.

"Sensei..." Eventually, Natsumi wasn't embarrassed anymore. She looks at me with an admiring face, but that moment was momentarily interrupted when the school bell rang for the afternoon classes.

"That was quick. Let's go, Natsumi."

"Okay!"

———————————————————

While we made our way toward the second year floor, we unexpectedly found several students running over and surrounds a happening fight across the hallways.

I was surprised at first, but when I caught a glimpse of the ones being picked, I suddenly felt the urge that I better stop them from fighting.

I realized it was the twins, Eriko and Erika, and it appears that they're being bullied by three boys.

More importantly, supposedly it's my responsibility as a teacher to handle these kinds of things to prevent anyone from getting hurt, so I went to start running toward them without a second thought.

—!?

However, a certain strong grip stopped me from going any further, and when I looked at where my wrist was caught, Natsumi was holding it with her own two hands.

"What are you—"

"Sensei, just wait and watch." Natsumi said with a straight face showing a little confidence.

I don't know how to react on that expression, but if she doesn't let go, things are going to get worse.

"Have faith in them."

However, her next phrase eventually made me stop hesitating but I actually got pretty confused. To find my answers, I looked back at the crowd of students and watch them as the three guys were badmouthing the twins.

Switch to Normal POV

The quarrel continues, however the twins stood still, frozen at their feet and couldn't move an inch as they let the bullies insult them even further due of their height.

They were yapping about, 'You should go back to middle school, little kids!' and 'Look at how short they are! They're like not high schoolers at all!' followed by dirty laughter from the surrounding people around them.

On the other hand, Nagisa was getting upset. However, his attitude was quickly distinguished when he sensed something coming out from the twins.

They had their heads bent down to hide their faces with their gray hair.
However, a strange aura was secretly emitting behind them, kind of like a rotten garbage with a visible dark-violet smoke. However, with one step, the female twin broke their disadvantage state which bugged the bullies by a little.

"Wha–?!"

"H-Hey hey, don't tell me you're going to fight back?!"

"Yeah! You're just middle schoolers! There's nothing you can do you idiots!"

The three bullies pretended that they weren't surprised by the twins' sudden move by wearing disgusting grins on their faces and continue to abuse them.

However, that move of theirs was a bad decision. After they said those provoking words one by one, a silent air swarmed around them. Although, this air isn't some normal air. It was the same atmosphere that was secretly emitted by the twins, which gave the three bullies and the surrounding students an uneasy feeling.

"Nothing, you say?" A soft mutter came out from Erika's mouth but was loud enough for the bullies to hear.

"You fools. Why don't you look at yourselves again? It seems you've miscalculated." Eriko followed afterwards in his usual dead-low tone.

"Wha-What did you say?!" The questioning tone and their shocked expressions hinted that they were somehow threatened by the twins' comeback.

Their grins turn into frowns and they took one step backwards from their taken territory. However, what the twins just said wasn't the only thing making them feel uneasy. Right now, it was like they're both facing each other in a real fight that is about to clash with real swords, intending to kill each other.

Finally, their blood lust came to a climax. At the eyes of the three bullies, the twins' eyes were glowing with a death glare colored in red, however, both of them only had one eye glowing and each on the opposite sides. Their bodies were engulfed with dark-purplish flames and their faces were entirely covered in black.

The bullies flinched and blue marked lines below one of their eyes were starting to appear. However, what's more interesting, their eyes opened wider when they somehow caught a glimpse of two one-eyed reapers resembling the twins.

They couldn't hold their guard anymore. At the end, they lost their territory and ended up bowing in apology in front of them.

At the other side, Nagisa was completely dumbfounded. He couldn't actually believe that the twins were capable of holding that kind of blood lust. The wavelengths displayed in his eyes were gone to the roof, but it eventually went back to normal at the time the bullies went to their knees and begged to spare them.

In an instant, cheers and yells from the surrounding students bursts throughout the hallways. But unfortunately, their ruckus and loud noises disturbed the other classes which made the other teachers break the fight.

———————————————————

Nagisa's POV

"Next time, do the right thing, Shiota." Mr. Takao scolded me once we finished our discussion in his office.

"Yes sir." My shoulders loosened and my head was bent down. I was feeling a bit guilty since it was supposed to be my job to handle the ruckus, but I just froze there like it was nothing.

Once Mr. Takao let me leave, the moment I closed the door from the outside, Natsumi and the twins suddenly appeared right before me, catching me off-guard.

"Sensei!" With Natsumi on their lead, she immediately brought her head down followed by Eriko and Erika who bowed down in sync.

"About what happened earlier, please accept our apology! We are very sorry!" Natsumi shouted.

"We are very sorry!" Again, she was followed by the twins in sync.

I was caught unaware, but then I felt embarrassed being bowed down by three people at the same time.

"H-Hey! It's okay! You don't have to worry about it!" I stuttered.

"No, I feel utterly ashamed for stopping you like that. I can't help but ask for your forgiveness before I can forgive myself." Natsumi said.

"We are also sorry for starting a fight sensei." Eriko followed.

"We won't do it again, we promise!" And Erika came lastly.

Looking at the three of them, they seem to know what they have done and feel devastated about it. Thinking that there was no other choice, I let them hear the words they wanted all along.

"Okay, apology accepted. So please raise your heads. It's embarrassing."

Once their apology was granted, the three of them slowly raised their heads but they started to chuckle at each other when they saw my bashful side.

"Thank you, Nagisa-sensei." Natsumi and the twins finally made a smile altogether as Natsumi expresses her gratitude.

I nod as a reply since this way it's easier.

"Natsumi!" Meanwhile, right after that, somebody from the hallways was calling out to Natsumi.

It appears it was her classmate.

"I gotta go. See you tomorrow, sensei!" Tightening her grip on her school bag, Natsumi waved goodbye as she ran along her dear friend; perhaps having plans to walk home together.

Along with the twins, we waved our hands to the disappearing Natsumi. Then lastly, it was the twins' turn.

"We better go as well, Sensei." Erika said.

"Thank you for your understanding manner." Eriko followed.

"No problem. Get home safely, okay?" And then the twins started to leave.

Although, taking this as a chance, I used my ability to read wavelengths on the twins, and it looks like it's still normal. However, I doubt that. It wasn't just my imagination. I saw it on the spot, that their intent to kill someone is as higher as any normal assassin.

Could those two be special cases? Never mind. I'll look into this matter when I get the time.

For now, let's go back home and have a little time of rest. We'll be pretty busy tonight after all.

It's time to see your true colors, Raikuzan.

---

End of Chapter 32

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5K 983 67
MBMMS Meet these two characters who have their own perspective. He hate her but she loves him. Brylle Tyre Dechaves is suffering from Philiphobia (f...
74.3K 1.3K 16
Old RWBY series I'll go and revise eventually. I dont own anything from Rwby. But I will add a few of my own characters. In memory of Monty Oum. Ke...
52.9K 1.1K 33
Every day life at Magic High. Everyone ships them in school as well and Tatsuyas friends as well as some student council members are included. 🙂❤ On...
17.4K 469 10
Arthur Leywin, Prince of Alacrya, is betrothed to Tessia Eralith, Princess of Elenoir. The problem? Arthur has never met his wife-to-be and doesn't s...