university | lrh

By glamluke

"you must be really fucking dim, pretty girl, if you can't see how badly i want you." in which luke is her pr... More

00 - daddy material
The boys
01 - outkinked
02 - yes, sir
03 - wouldn't you say so?
04 - i don't bite
05 - luke
06 - little girl
07 - jealousy
08 - put it back in your pants
09 - you're shivering
10 - so fucking cute
11 - pretty girl
12 - sit on my lap
13 - sexual tension
14 - tempting
15 - wet
17 - don't leave me
18 - promise
19 - years ago pt. 1
20 - years ago pt. 2
21 - punishment
22 - hand holding
23 - bad memories
24 - want you back
25 - stay
26 - naughty
27 - beg
28 - revenge mission
29 - it's all lies
30 - tears
31 - prove it
32 - make me
33 - say it
34 - condoms
35 - something real
36 - nice and slow
37 - ruin everything
38 - i cant take it
39 - daydreaming
40 - trust me
41 - your student
42 - move on
43 - home
44 - mine
45 - lucky
46 - university
Epilogue

16 - the old you

26K 545 1.1K
By glamluke

Luke Hemmings
————

I'd consider myself to be a fairly good guy.

Or I try to be, at least. Because as much as I'd like to say I don't care about how I'm perceived by others, it's simply just not the truth. I want to be a good person. I want others to see me as a good person.

I'm not a teen anymore. I'm not some child. I can't hide behind the fact that I'm a 19 year old punk with a lip ring and flat blonde hair tucked under a SnapBack anymore. I can't wear my ripped black jeans and my T-shirts with holes in them and parade around campus like I own the place. Like it fucking owes me something.

I can't do that, because I'm not the same notorious frat boy with the reputation among the school that I once was. The boy with the same reputation that I'd very much like to forget.

I'm not that boy anymore. I'm supposed to be a man now. I'm supposed to be a better man.

Then why the fuck did you just stick your fingers between Elise's legs?

Like I said, I try to be a good guy. I never claimed to always be successful.

You weren't supposed to do that, Luke.

I'm all too aware of the fact that I'm a dumbass. And I'm all too aware of the fact that the little girl lying next to me should absolutely not be here. She shouldn't want to be here.

Unfortunately for me, I'm also aware of the fact that Elise's small frame is covered only in my T-shirt, the same one I'd told her was my favorite. I see the way her tanned legs are pressed together as she lays on her side. I see the way my shirt has ridden up slightly over one hip due to her position, and I don't miss how the faintest trace of white lace peeks out from under the hem. The same white lace that I'd peeled off of her in a haste, only to delicately slide back up her legs once she had collapsed onto the bed, flushed and exhausted.

And unfortunately for my dick, she looks absolutely perfect, here, in my bed.

"What's your favorite color?"

Her soft voice shakes me from my rather obscene thoughts and it takes everything in me to keep from shutting her lips with my own and reaching my hand back down just to see her unravel beneath me again.

God, that was a sight to see. I think of the way she struggled to keep her eyes back on me and almost groan.

Well, you did tell her to look at you or you wouldn't let her come.

I remember the way her breathing had picked up rapidly when I'd demanded she open her eyes in a fit of sexual frustration. I needed her to look at me, though. I needed her to see exactly who was making her feel that way.

She obeyed though, didn't she? I try to push away the impure thoughts that are resurfacing.

She listened to you, because she's such a good girl for you.

"What?" I gulp, mind racing with the visions of her under me that I'll never be able to rid myself of. I also can't even remember what she just asked.

She rolls her eyes, playfully though.

Good. Wouldn't want her to have an attitude, right, Luke?

"Tell me what your favorite color is, Luke." A hint of a smile plays on her lips, but there's nothing sarcastic about her tone.

I have to laugh, lightly, at her words because it's simply just too adorable of a thing to ask me. "Are you serious?" I look at her with an eyebrow raised.

"I absolutely am." She's grinning now, and I have to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from smiling at the sight.

"And why do you want to know?" I shift from my position on my back to turn and face her fully, mimicking her position.

She shrugs but her grin stays in place. "I think it's an important thing to know. Says a lot about you," she laughs a little to herself and I wait for her to go on. "Cassie's the one who told me that, actually, but I still believe it."

I purse my lips as I think of her Blue-haired friend. I can't quite fathom the crude comments she'd make if she finds out what exactly I'd just done to her best friend.

The girl would have a field day.

I shake the thought away and look back to Elise, who looks up at me expectantly. Her eyes are bright and she looks painfully pretty right now.

"Blue." I manage to rasp out, unable to look away from her soft eyes.

She smiles and I ignore the feeling I get in my stomach at the sight. "Blue..." She echoes, trailing off slightly as she shifts her gaze back to my own eyes.

"You know," she starts quietly, narrowing her eyes slightly as she looks into mine. "Mine used to be purple, like a really, really light purple, but now," she tilts her head slightly. "I think I'm starting to like blue, too." It's almost a whisper by the end of her words.

"Yeah?" I don't waver my gaze on her, partially because I just can't. "Why's that, Lis?"

I spot the faintest blush run up her cheeks and can't help but grin because I think I might know exactly why.

"Can't tell you that," she murmurs, turning herself quickly so she's laid flat on her back, eyes to the ceiling. "It's a secret."

I shift a bit closer to her, enough so I can reach a hand up to tilt her chin to the side to look at me with two fingers. "I like secrets." The corner of my mouth tugs upward into a smug grin as she looks at me with wide eyes and slightly parted lips.

"This one's stupid," she says quickly. "You wouldn't like it." Her words are rushed as I move my hand to cup her jaw, thumb brushing the corner of her lips.

"I think I would," the pad of my thumb traces her bottom lip and she stills. "I think you know I would." I say lowly, reveling in the way a sharp breath passes through her pretty lips at my touch.

I'm surprised when she finally speaks rather breathlessly. "Can I tell you later?" I let the the edges of my fingertips rake gently across the skin of her neck below her jaw and watch how she shivers.

"Hmm, why?" I hum, almost in a daze at the sight of her slightly swollen lips.

"Because I-" she takes a small breath. "-I really want you to kiss me right now." She says the last part so quickly it takes me a second to wrap my head around her words.

I freeze, instantly, because it's still very shocking to me that the pretty girl in my bed wants me to do anything to her, even after what she'd let me do earlier.

I don't waste a second, because it's me we're talking about, and I practically jump up from my sideways position to bring myself over to her. I nudge her legs open with my knee and easily position one leg between hers, tangling them, as I place both of my hands on the bed next to either side of her head.

She looks shocked, a little unprepared for my quick actions, but I can't help my eagerness for the girl. Especially when she's just confessed that she wants me.

"Say that again," I rasp, dying to hear the words once more so I can savor them.

I watch her every move as she looks at me with wide eyes. My heart pounds when she lifts an unsteady hand up to my chest, moving softly up to the back of my neck. She's unsure of herself, a little flustered, but I admire the way she tries to keep her composure.

"I want you to kiss me."

I lick my lips at the thought, but as much as I'd love to lean down and taste her, I want her to ask for it one more time.

One more time, and I'll gladly give her what she wants.

"What do you say, pretty girl," I duck my head a tiny bit lower, moving my hand to grip her neck gently. "When you want something?"

"Please." She breathes out.

"Good girl," I say it almost unconsciously, but that's all it takes for me close the small gap and press my lips to hers.

I nearly sigh of relief into the kiss because I'm not sure I could've gone another second without the feeling. She's so soft, so timid, yet so eager. The combination has my mind reeling, because part of me wants to go slow, to be overly delicate with her as to not push her too far.

But the other part of me, a much deeper part, wants to ravish her, to give her everything I've got, and take her for all she has.

19 year old Luke would've laughed in my face, because 19 year old Luke only had that one deeper part. There was no delicacy, no slow pace. And every once in a while, in situations like this, 19 year old Luke comes back, clouding my judgement like he never left.

But this isn't one of those situations. This is Elise.

And that's why I kiss her tenderly, with as much care as I can muster, because the thought of hurting her, of going too far, makes me sick.

The thought of 19 year old Luke with Elise makes me sick.

I pull back gently to look at her, absolutely in awe at the way her eyes flutter open and her plump lips stay parted. The sight of them makes me swallow harshly before I bring my head down again, capturing her lips in my own, breathing deeply at the feel of her small hand running through the curls at the back of my head.

I run my tongue along the outside of her lower lip and she grips my hair a little harder, coaxing a small groan from the back of my throat out of me and into the kiss, and I know that's where I have to stop.

I have to stop because she's tempting, my dick is aching, and she probably doesn't even realize what she's doing.

"God, baby," I don't miss the way she bites at the corner of her lip at the word. "You're killing me." I laugh breathlessly and lean my forehead against hers, my stomach clenching at her small smile.

She laughs a little, too, and I think it's my new favorite sound. "You did it first." She says it quickly and her eyes widen, almost like she hadn't meant to say it out loud at all.

"Jesus, Luke, are you trying to kill me?"

I remember her saying it right after she watched me lick my finger clean. Of her.

Even though she's making it incredibly hard to keep 19 year old Luke at bay, I still give her a sly grin, because I love seeing her so flustered.

"Call it even, then, yeah?" My grin widens before I close the gap once more, pressing my lips to her in a slow, easy kiss.

She giggles the tiniest bit when I pull back as she continues to trace soft circles on the skin of my neck with her small hand, and I almost have to close my eyes at the feeling. I don't, though, because I just want to look at her.

I tilt my head slightly, showing a bit of my confusion at her laughter, and give her the same sly grin. "What?"

Elise smiles, and as innocent as it may seem, there's an undertone to it that I don't miss. "I don't know," she trails off, letting her fingernails trail down the back of my neck. "I'm not sure it's quite the same."

I tense a bit as I wait for her to elaborate, although somehow I know her next words aren't going to do anything to ease the current state of my dick.

"I'd have to do a lot more than kiss you to make it even, I think."

Your little girl's getting awfully brave, huh?

"Elise."

"Hmm?" She's still smiling, and I'm still aching.

"Don't tempt me," I grit my teeth to stop thinking about her returning the favor, in any type of way. "Again."

She bites the bottom of her lip and I'm just about to replace it with my own but I don't get the chance. A rather loud knock echoes through the apartment and I grimace, because there's only a few people who would show up to my place uninvited.

And they aren't people I was necessarily willing to introduce to the pretty girl currently underneath me.

Her mouth is parted, eyes wide as she looks up at me. She looks as if she's about to speak and I place a quick finger to her lips, stopping her from making a sound.

"Shh," I whisper, hoping my unwanted guests will think I'm not home.

It's quiet for a moment, until another sharp knock is accompanied by a familiar loud voice.

"Stop jacking off and open this fucking door, Hemmings." It's muffled, but still heard clear as day by the both of us.

I groan and throw my head back, irritated at the suggestive words and irritated that my time with Elise is being interrupted.

"Fucking idiots," I mutter to myself, although I'm sure Elise hears me.

She looks concerned and I let out a sigh, not quite ready to leave our position. "I'm sorry," I say quietly and press a soft kiss to her forehead before I reluctantly push myself off her to stand by the bed.

She props herself up by her elbows as she looks at me with furrowed eyebrows and I have to bite my lip to keep from groaning because she looks way too fucking cute in my T-shirt.

Easy there, Luke. You already crossed a line today.

"Who is it?" She asks softly.

"Dude, we know you're there so zip it up and let us in already,"

I clench my jaw and try to contain my anger at the idiots currently testing my patience, for Elise's sake.

"No one you need to worry about, alright?" She still looks concerned and I'm sure she's confused by the remarks that came from outside the door. I reach a hand out for her to take, to which she does quickly, and I pull her up to sit at the edge of the bed. I crouch in front of her and wrap both hands around the sides of her face to look at her. "I need you to stay in here, though. Can you do that for me, babe?" I trace the top of her cheek with my thumb and she nods, giving me a small smile.

I'm about to stand back up and walk out when I place both hands on her thighs to give them a squeeze and realize, both to my horror and delight, that they are still bare. "Fuck," I say quickly, not wanting to take any chances of having anyone else see her like this. "You need to put these back on," I reach for her discarded shorts and shimmy them up her legs quickly, to which she giggles lightly.

"I could've done it myself, Luke." She bites back a grin and I only give her one in return before handing her the knitted knee socks I'd taken off earlier. She pulls them easily up and I just about die at the sight of her.

I shake my head in disbelief because I'm not sure what's more arousing. Her in those little socks and shorts or her without them. "You're too cute for your own good," I mutter.

She rolls her eyes lightly and is probably about to retort before the same incessant voices break us from the moment again.

"Luke, put your dick away for two fucking seconds you animal." I hear them laughing and I wish more than anything I could've kept Elise from hearing that.

"Shut the fuck up and give me a minute," I snap loudly, feeling anger rise up at the thought of Elise knowing why they make these comments.

I look back at her and feel immediate relief when I see her slightly amused expression. At least she's not disgusted. I tug her closer to press my lips right next to her ear. "Don't leave this room," I whisper and almost smile when I see how she shivers. "I mean it." I soften the demand with another kiss.

She breathes out a shaky breath and I know she's going to listen to me. What I don't expect are the words she uses to confirm it.

"Whatever you say, sir."

I tense right away, because she knows exactly what she's doing, and it's absolutely awful because I can't do a single thing about it. I settle for moving my lips down her neck, right on the spot where I marked her, and bite down. Not enough to hurt, but enough to make her whimper.

The sound makes my dick twitch uncomfortably.

"Consequences, baby," I rasp in her ear. "I told you there'd be consequences." And with that I remove myself from her completely and bolt out the bedroom door before I have to throw her back on the bed.

You'd like that, wouldn't you, Luke? You'd like to go further, to have her around you-

"Jesus fuck, took you long enough," Cole scoffs, shaking his shaggy hair from his eyes.

I hadn't even realized I opened the door.

I blink rapidly to rid myself of my thoughts. Once I regain some composure I scoff right back, remembering the irritation I'm feeling.

"Can I help you?" I grit, gripping the door in my hand tightly.

Cole just grins, pushing his way past me, making space for the two other idiots behind him to do the same.

"Don't sound too happy to see us, Hemmings," the other idiot, Cameron Seager, mocks as he takes a lazy seat on my living room couch. "You busy with something?"

"Yeah, actually, I am," I haven't moved from my spot at the door. "So can you all kindly get the fuck out?" I seethe, feeling way more angry about the situation than I should.

"Aw, but we miss you, Lukey," Zach Dawkins, the last of the idiots in the bunch, pouts as he takes a matching seat next to Cameron on the couch. "What are you so busy with, anyway?" He laughs, knowing fully well what the answer probably is.

I just clench my jaw in response, trying to keep my anger down because I have a feeling Elise is listening to every word.

"Oh fuck," Cole laughs. "She's in your room, isn't she?" The other boys join in and I struggle to keep my breathing in check. "So who's the chick, Hemmings?" He gives me a sinister smile that I want nothing more than to smack off his face.

"Must've been a really good fuck if you're this pissed about us interrupting,"

"Shut the fuck up," I hiss through clenched teeth, unable to hide it longer.

He's got a death wish, though, because he doesn't stop there. "You can go back in there and continue, if you'd like, we'll just stay out here and listen." He grins and I dig my fingernails into my palms, willing my brain to keep me from knocking him in the jaw.

He better not fucking say it.

But he does. "We all know that's never been a problem for you before."

Cameron and Zach are laughing at his words, knowing firsthand how true they are, and I'm trying my absolute hardest not to wrap my hand around the boy's throat so he stops talking.

He's not wrong though, is he?

"I suggest you shut your fucking mouth, Anderson," I say lowly.

And now Elise knows it, too.

Cole puts his hands up in mock surrender and the two other boys stifle their laughs. "Alright, damn, Hemmo," he's anything but apologetic. "Never thought I'd see the day where you don't take the opportunity to brag." He chuckles and all I can think about is Elise hearing everything.

"It's not like that, you fucking dick."

"Oh?" Cole feigns surprise. "So you aren't fucking whoever's in your room right now?"

I grit my teeth, again. "No-"

"-Well that's good, because I don't think Sidney would like that very much."

I suck in a sharp breath at the name, mortified at how it must sound to the girl waiting for me in my room right now.

"What the fuck does she have to do with anything?"

"She's back, mate." Cameron speaks up, making me freeze.

"What?"

"That's why we're here, dumbass," Cole rolls his eyes. "She stopped by the frat looking for you. We came to warn you," he snorts. "So you're welcome, dick."

"I couldn't give less of a fuck, mate," I cross my arms, feeling both irritated and confused. "So if that's all you're here for-"

"Well, that, and because you've been off the fucking grid lately."

I scoff. "I'm not in college anymore, I don't have to be anywhere."

Zach rolls his eyes. "Yeah, we fucking get it, you're a big time teacher now, good for you," He starts. "But Jake wants you to help him find some chick he wanted to get with at a Sigma party, like, forever ago."

"How the hell am I supposed to help?"

"Beats me. She could be like, one of your students, or something, I don't know." Zach shrugs. "Just come to the next mixer, mate. It's with Delta, and we all know you love Delta." He snorts a laugh and I cringe at the reminder.

The old you wasn't all that long ago, Luke.

"Whatever, I'll think about it," I shake my head. "But you all need to leave." I look at them expectantly, anxious to get them out of here so I can talk to Elise.

"Fine, damn," Cole starts, making his way to the door with the other two. "You really need to get laid, dude," he laughs. "Maybe you should call up Sidney." And with that, the door shuts loudly behind them, and I have no fucking idea what to do.

How're you gonna get yourself out of this one, dumbass?

I don't even get a chance to think of what to say to her, because the door to my room opens slowly, and out comes a rather confused looking Elise.

"Lis, I-"

"I have to go." Her voice is so quiet and I wince.

"Baby, no-"

But just as I'm about to attempt to explain, the door to my apartment bursts open, revealing a grinning Cole.

"Well this is a shock!" He looks Elise up and down as she stands frozen and my stomach clenches painfully. "Not quite your usual type, is she, Hemmings?"

I'm debating on whether I should knock him in the head first or grab Elise in my arms.

But before I can make that choice, she's already out the door and down the hall.

See? The old you always comes back, Luke.
————

ooooo SHIT WADDUP

I know this was long as fuck but it's so necessary and it will tie together!!

ALSO LUKES POV heLLO i LOVE!! IF U LIKE IT I MIGHT DO IT AGAIN SO LMK

who the fuck is sidnEY? WHO R THESE PPL???

Jk I know ;)

Also the gif is what Luke looked like when he was a college fuckboy hehehe NUT.

Love y'all!

-tay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
269K 8.2K 77
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
204K 5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
832K 32.8K 80
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...