Daseki of the Red Sand [Narut...

By XxMeWxX4444

[Discontinued] Desert has been hopping between orphanges her entire life. The reason? No body can handle her... More

Chapter 1: We're Fixing To Die
Chapter 2: Fireworks Are Fun
Chapter 3: How The Fuck Did You Know That?!
Chapter 4: Go Die
Chapter 5: Fuck You
Chapter 6: Pain
Chapter 7: I'm Gonna Make Some Good Fish Sticks Today
Chapter 8: Explosions
Chapter 9: Got The Ring
Chapter 10: Ice Cream
Chapter 11: Sleep....bombing?
Chapter 12: Cheap Ass
Chapter 13: Hand Mouths
Chapter 14: Your Wooden Heart
Chapter 15: Thanks Deidara
Chapter 16: It Just Bit Me
Chapter 17: Hickey
Chapter 18: I'll Kill You
Chapter 19: Punishment
Chapter 20: Glomp
Chapter 21: Truth
Chapter 22: Kasai Satsujin
Chapter 23: Pleasure
Chapter 24: Let It Rain
Chapter 25: The Worst Thing
Chapter 26: Blackmail
Chapter 27: Mission With A Dumbass
Chapter 28: Big Brothers For Dummies
Chapter 29: Anniversary
Chapter 30: Mission With A Plant
Chapter 31: New Mission
Chapter 32: Tease
Chapter 33: Perving
Chapter 35: Sake
Chapter 36: Remedy
Chapter 37: Lake
Chapter 38: That's A Waste Of Sake
Chapter 39: Don't Fucking Question Me
Chapter 40: Are You On Your Man Period?
Chapter 41: You Just Miss Getting Kakuzu's-- Shut Up!!
Chapter 42: Present
Chapter 43: Arrogant Little Puppet Men

Chapter 34: Sketch Book

2.8K 152 78
By XxMeWxX4444

~Chapter 34~

~Sketch Book~

I was idly sketching at my desk, having bought a sketch book a few days before. I'be been missing Google and, since they didn't have it here, I had to rely on my own self to draw any Naruto pairings. Of course that meant I had drawn the obvious ones such as NaruHina, NejiTen and ShikaTema. But now, I was starting with the ones I thought were better.

Such as ChoIno, SaiKuro, KakuHida, PainKo, KisaIta, SasoDei....and yes, I really was drawing the last one. I was actually working on that one right now.

I snickered evilly as I drew them kissing each other, hoping neither of them ever saw this. Actually, it'd probably be funny....

After I finished I tucked my pencil behind my ear and then grabbed the sketch book, transporting into the kitchen.

Deidara, Kisame, Itachi, Sasori, Hidan and Kakuzu were all sitting at the dining table and I sweatdropped, hoping none of them noticed I had my book.

I went over to the fridge as they looked at me curiously.

"What're you holding, un?"

'Does the universe really hate me?' I thought, glancing over to the blonde.

"Book I'm reading."

"Uh huh....then why does it say 'sketch book' on the front?" Kisame questioned, pointing at it. I looked down at it, my face blanching.

"Uh....cause it's teaching me the fundamentals of drawing?" I congratulated myself on my quick thinking but, sadly, only the idiots bought it. Meaning Itachi, Sasori and Kakuzu were still staring at me.

"Kisame, grab that book please." Itachi ordered. My face drained of color and I quickly transported over to the counter as Kisame lunged at me.

"This is my book! Trust me, you do NOT want to see this!" I yelled, jumping down and running out of the kitchen. To my dismay, Kakuzu caught me around my waist with his tendrils, dragging me over to them.

I pouted, trying to struggle my way out of it while keeping both arms around the book in a death grip. "Let me go, Frankenstein!"

Kakuzu rose an eyebrow and I glanced at him for a second in surprise, seeing his hood not on his face.

"Who's Frankenstein?"

I sweatdropped, my eye twitching before I continued struggling. Kisame reach over, trying to pull the book from my arms but I refused, trying to bite his hand.

He stood up from his chair he had sat back in, putting both hands on the edge of the book and trying to steal it with his entire weight leaning away from me.

I simply went and sharply bit his hand.

"Ow!" He grumbled, still trying to pull the book away while Kakuzu and Hidan were pulling at my upper arms, trying to get me to release my grip.

I heard Deidara sigh and he stood up, heading over to us with a confident smirk. "I got this, un."

I stopped in my struggling, staring at him in fear.

"Don't you dare!!" I yelled, starting to struggle more. He chuckled, stopping by my side and pressed a hand against my back.

I yelped, the book hitting him against the head as I threw it at him. "Bastard!" I whined.

"Success, yeah!!" He cheered while there others were looking between us in surprise.

"What the fuck did he do?" Hidan questioned.

"Sensitive spot on her back, hmm." Deidara mumbled absently, flipping open the book.

Sasori's eye twitched. "How did you know about that?"

Deidara looked up with a smirk, looking at Sasori with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Do you really want to know, yeah?"

The others blanched, turning to stare at me with a 'really?' expression. I rose an eyebrow. "You all have no room to talk. You're fucking your partners after all." Itachi, Kisame, Hidan and Kakuzu all glared at me while I snickered.

"What the hell is this, un?!" Deidara suddenly yelled. I glanced back over at him, a smirk forming on my face.

"Sasodei."

Both Deidara and Sasori (who had just seen the picture) glared at me while I smirked. "I think it'd be cute, truthfully."

"But why am I uke?! I'm not a girl, un!!" He whined. I looked away, stuffing my hands in my pockets as I muttered.

"You are compared to Sasori."

Sasori was busy flipping through the book before he frowned, turning it over. My eyes widened and I looked at him in panic.

"Don't look at that side!!"

He rose an eyebrow, glancing at me blankly before opening the cover. I facepalmed as his eyes shot open and he instantly slammed the book.

"I'm not even going to ask what happened to your mind to draw THAT." He growled, storming out of the room.

I smirked, snickering to myself while the rest of the guys scurried over and opened the cover.

All of their jaws dropped, eyes turning to white plates. "What the hell, un?!"

"Oh please, its not that bad." I sighed.

"You drew Sasori fucking me, yeah!!" He yelled. I looked at him blankly before walking over and flipping the page. Hidan's face instantly turned red and he glared at me along with Kakuzu. I smirked, turning the page again and looked at Kisame's and Itachi's reaction. The fish had a nosebleed while Itachi looked away, a faint pink lining his cheeks.

"Oh! And I have this one!" I flipped the page just as Tobi walked into the kitchen. He glanced over at it before running back out of the room screaming.

"Tobi's eyes!! Daseki is a bad girl! Zetsu-saaaaaan!!"

I laughed evilly, pulling the book closer to me with a glint in my eye. I had drawn ZetsuxTobi which actually turned out pretty cute.

"That's fucking disgusting." Hidan muttered.

I smirked. "I find it cute!!"

"If you saw that in real life would is still be cute?" Kakuzu grumbled, crossing his arms.

I looked over each of them slowly, imagining them (along with Tobi, Zetsu and Sasori) naked.

I tilted my head. "Other than seeing my brother naked, I'd be okay with it."

They stared at me in disgust, all stomping out of the room while I snickered, calling after them.

"REMEMBER: YOU WANTED TO SEE IT!!"

"See what?" Pain asked, walkovers into the kitchen with Konan trailing him. They each grabbed a soda from the fridge and I smirked, flipping through my sketch book. As Pain was taking a sip of his soda, I turned the book around to show them the picture of them I drew.

Pain spit out his soda and Konan's eyes widened as a blush went to her cheeks. I smirked, the bottom half of my face hidden by the book as I watched them.

"W-what the hell?!" Pain rasped, staring at me with an eye twitch while Konan's eyes had turned to hearts when I turned the page. It was a Chibi Pain and Konan where he was shyly holding out a flower. And then under that was another Chibi pair of them but this time there was a small child in between them, holding their hands.

"Can I keep that?" She asked. Pain snapped his head over to her, his rippled purple eyes widening in shock. Or horror, I couldn't tell.

"Why would you want that picture?!"

She smiled at him and his eye twitched. I snickered, ripping out the page and handed it to her.

"Have fun making a kid, you too. Just not on the dining table." A frown pulled at my lips as I glanced back at them before smirking when I faced forward again.

"Daseki!!" Pain growled.

"We should listen to her...."

"Konan!!"

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Alright, question my kitties~! Would you guys mind a sex scene? I don't mind writing it but it'd probably take a few days, seeing as I'd probably pass out from blood loss because of all my nosebleeds. It wouldn't be the next chapter (unless you guys demand it) so....comment your opinion~

Peace!

~Mew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 203 87
Sworn of life begotten those who've traveled far after the white star shining ever so bright in the horizon, waking up you can only imagine those sig...
313K 13.1K 77
Saiki Kusuo once said to himself, "I am the world's unhappiest man who has had everything snatched away since the moment of my birth." But what happe...
17K 724 87
Lying under the velvet dark there is still the light of the stars. A yearning for a sense of relief, that one final sweet breath to take her away fro...
6.8K 158 11
Toma. Who knew behind his usual cheery self, he was suffering so much. The loneliness he feels. The overwhelming desperation he feels when Ari almost...