Gun for Hire ✔ (COMPLETED)

By chapterbangtan

I looked at him and was mesmerized by his eyes. What a beautiful man he is, his silver hair is nicely combed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Author's face?
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 3

711 29 3
By chapterbangtan

***

I turned around and looked him in the eyes, his piercing eyes. I never had the chance to look at his face. His lips are a shade of pink, so full, so luscious. His skin is so smooth. His figure over all screams dominance and I feel like he's just naturally emitting this aura. I smiled at him, mentally sending him a message that I am in no way intimidated by him.

"Mr. Park, this is not a place to talk business. If you won't leave, I can easily kill you right here, right now," I warned but my smile says differently.

His guard must've heard what I said so he came towards me ready to tackle me down.

"Hiro," Park Jimin said and his guard stopped and went back to his position.

"I'll leave, but I'll be waiting for your call. After all, I know what you did last night," he said in a cold voice and stood up to leave, his guard following behind him.

I let out a sigh of frustration once his car left.

---

I decided to call him after my class and we're now seated here at the only coffee shop I know I am safe. Jin and Namjoon owns this as a disguise to where clients drop by to give requests and missions. Sometimes, payments. This is the first time I am talking to a client personally and Namjoon is behind the counter casually taking orders but keeping an eye on us at the same time.

Jimin doesn't know them so he doesn't suspects.

"Is this your coffee shop?" he started.

"How did you say so?" I asked him.

"Because your name is literally the name of this coffee shop," his gaze dropped at the coffee label that's on his clear mug.

Damn my brothers for doing this.

"My brothers own this," I answered him. I'm not lying though.

"Your brothers?" his brows furrowed.

"Enough with the personal questions Mr. Park, what's your job offer? I assume it's a shoot to kill?" I asked.

He chuckled and shivers started to run down my spine. His laugh is sweet but his voice is cold as ice and so does his stare.

"No," he shortly answered.

"What is it then sir?" I asked him.

"I'm pretty sure you have already looked me up so I won't be beating around the bush here. I want to hire you three as my personal body guard,"

Three? So he does know about my brothers. I glanced at them for a minute and turned back my gaze at this beautiful man infront of me.

"You have your body guards sir, can't they do their jobs?" I asked, mocking him.

Instead of answering, he started to write down on a piece of tissue that came with his coffee. He passed it on to me with the mug. I am not dumb to not understand what he's doing so I got his mug with the tissue and stood up to place it on the counter.

"Another Cappuccino please," I announced rather loudly.

Jin got the mug and started doing it. My eyes slowly went down to the tissue.

I heard them plot my death tonight. Hiro is the only one whom I can trust arround me right now. Just act as if I'm asking for a shoot to kill service.

So he's suppose to be dead later tonight huh? I slid the tissue to Namjoon. He just put it in the drawer after reading it.

"One cappuccino," Jin announced and I picked it up to serve it to Mr. Park.

"We're not offering those kinds of services sir," I spoke quietly, sipping on my coffee.

"I'll pay you double," he offered.

"It's not about the money sir," I declined. I am in no way accepting this offer. I don't care if he attracts me, I don't care if he dies tonight. I am not accepting this one.

We're trained to kill not to protect.

"Even though I know everything about you?" he looked at me from the side.

Shit!

I completely forgot about that. He fucking knows everything. My real identity, my brothers, our job. This dude knows. He knows what we are.

"Are you blackmailing me sir?" I asked, still my composure intact.

"Oh no, not at all. I just wanted you to make an exception for me," he said in a rather mocking tone.

"Let me talk to my brothers first sir, if you don't mind waiting?" I asked him.

"I don't mind," he said and I can see Hiro entering. I stood up and motioned him to sit where I was sitted.

I got to the cashier area and motioned Jin and Namjoon to enter the office. I ordered some of the staffs to man the counter and bar for the mean time.

"Serve that new guy with the same coffee and ask them if they want anything else. Tell them it's on the house," I said to one of the waiter. He obliged and I enter the office.

"Isn't that Park Jimin? The one you were just asking last night," Namjoon asked.

"Dae oppa but we have a bigger problem here," I started.

They both sat straight to listen to what I'm about to say.

"You saw the letter oppa, it says he's going to be assassinated later tonight and he wants us to be his private security. I told him we don't accept offers like that but he knows everything about us. He's not just one of our typical clients. He's different, if we don't accept his offer now, who knows what he'll do," I was out of breath from what I just said.

"That's trouble," Jin stated, clasping his hands together to think of a solution.

"How does he know?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know, he came to my school early this afternoon and called me by my code so I brought him here," I answered.

After a moment of silence.

"Okay, let's just accept this one time and do the job later. After that, we'll talk about further details," Jin said.

We three agreed and we all exit the office.

"Thank you for waiting sir," I smiled at him. He looked up at me and smiled too but his smile is just a mask similar to mine and I can detect it instantly.

His face turned immediately to a scowl and I mentally punched him in the face for being such a manipulative bitch.

"We'll do the job later tonight. Rest assured it will be done sir, we'll discuss further informations tomorrow," I said and he nodded.

Hiro left a file on the table and they both exited the coffee shop. I took the file on my hand and started reading it.

It's his full address, the architechtural design of his house, his personal number, full profile, photos of our target, their names and everything. This guy makes our job easy. I wonder how he came up with the idea that we needed these informations.

He is smooth.

We left the early today, our staff took over the shop and we went straight home to prepare. I passed them the file and they too were astonished at how detailed everything was.

"If I don't know that he's a powerful business man, this work can pass as an assassin's job," Namjoon said in amazement.

"Who knows," I chuckled.

"Nah, negative. He's not the type to get the job done himself. He'll be too cautious so he's hiring people," Jin commented.

"He doesn't want his hands to get soiled," Namjoon added.

I nodded in agreement as I prepare my own things.

This night should be fun, I talked to myself as I wear one of my black jeans, black hood, and a mask. Well, basically everything's black. I let my loose natural curls down. It cascades down my body and wore my black ball cap. I strapped on every harness tightly on my thigh, wore a bulletproof vest underneath my hoodie, grabbed a couple of knives and hid it in the parts of my body where I usually do.

I pulled out my usual red lipstick and glide it on my lips. I smack them together and stared at my reflection for a good second.

This is far from that nerdy image I portray.

This girl staring back at me is a killer.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 941 57
"This is Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Seoul Higher View. You must pour all your skill, energy and talent into protecting him from all these attacks." My he...
160K 5K 38
his suppose to kidnapped me little did he know I already kidnapped his heart. They captured my limp body, forcefully tied me up, put a tape over my...
217K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
1.7K 855 16
"He died in my dream...I need to save him!" " We were making out in my visions...she's the one I've been looking for!" A roller coaster series of Par...