The Holt Conundrum

By DarknessAndLight

It's September and I need a roommate. I couldn't live in the dorms anymore. I was fed up of being paired with... More

Preface
first september
first october
first november
first december
first january
first february
first march
first april
first may
first june
first july
first august
second september
second october
second november
second december
second january
second february
second april
second may
second june
second july
second august
third september
third october
third november
third december
third january
third february
third march
third april
third may
third june
third july
third august
fourth september
fourth october
fourth november
fourth december
fourth january
fourth february
fourth march
fourth april
fourth may
fourth june
fourth july
fourth august
fifth september
fifth october
fifth november
fifth december
fifth january
fifth february
fifth march
fifth april
fifth may
fifth june
fifth july
fifth august
sixth september
sixth october
sixth november
sixth december
sixth january
sixth february
sixth march
sixth april
sixth may
sixth june
sixth july
sixth august
seventh september
seventh october
seventh november
seventh december
seventh january
seventh february
seventh march
seventh april
seventh may
seventh june
seventh july
seventh august
eighth september
eighth october
eighth november
eighth december
eighth january
eighth february
eighth march
eighth april
eighth may
eighth june
eighth july
eighth august
ninth september
author's note

second march

8.1K 731 209
By DarknessAndLight

It's March and I'm not going anywhere for March break.

Technically, it's my last hurrah so I should be getting shitfaced in Florida and sleep with any guy even slightly interested, but I don't even feel like it.

I actually prefer staying cooped up in my apartment.

Eloise left. She's probably straddling a poor guy's shoulder right now screaming WHO WANTS TO TAKE SHOTS OUT OF MY BOOOOODY with her top off.

My sister is predictable. I can't judge though. I'd probably be doing the same thing if I was with her.

Instead I'm sitting on the couch watching Chef's Table on Netflix and making myself hungry.

Holt is lying down on the couch beside me, his head on a cushion.

I ruffle his hair. He slaps my hand away playfully. "Hey! Hands off the merchandise," he says, turning his head a bit to look at me sternly, and then he grabs the pillow that was under his head and cradles it against his chest.

I ruffle his hair again.

"Leaaaaave Briiiiitney aloooooooone," he whines and that just makes me laugh and mess with his hair again.

Holt sits up. "Come on, you're like a kid on sugar with no outlet, let's go do something,"

I throw my head back and whine as an answer.

Holt ignores me. "How about we stop being useless human being and go to the gym."

I shake my head. "You go, I'll stay here and merge with the couch."

He's on his feet now, looking at me all commanding. "Eliah, get off your ass."

I wiggle my eyebrows. "Oh Smooches, keep talking sexy to me," but Holt is unaffected. He's just narrowing his eyes at me. I sigh and get on my feet, and Holt suddenly smiles in answer.

So, we've been living together for about one year and half and I've never gone to the gym with Holt. I've seen his IG stories and videos, so I have an idea of what kind of show I'll be getting.

I was sourly underestimating Holt's hotness ratio in a gym.

When we get there, Holt is just walking around like he owns the place and it's his turf, which it kinda is. He's basically at the gym every day.

We're late at night so there are just a couple of people here and I don't care being a lazy queen that's eyefucking the help. So after doing a couple reps of whatever I was doing, I go back to where Holt is.

He's doing chin ups and I'm ogling at him like a perv, sitting on one of the seats of the machines in front of him.

"Stop looking at me like that," Holt says, just a tiny bit out of breath.

I just grin and don't stop looking. "Like what?"

"Like I need to cover my boobs, you creep."

I automatically snort. "You're wearing a shirt though, which is kind of shame, so why would you?"

He lets go of the bar and drops back on his feet and it's fuuuuuucking hoooooooot.

He nudges me off the machine I'm sitting on.

"Come on, do something, I thought we came here to train."

"Oh I'm totally training, I'm training my self control."

He rolls his eyes, as always, unaffected. "Stop joking around."

"I ain't. You yummy. I should probably film you and put it on insta to get you more followers, but I totally don't wanna share you with anyone else," I inform him.

"You seriously need to get laid."

Oh, that's precious. "You offering?"

Holt throws his head back, discouraged. "Christ Eliah."

I laugh like a villain in a bad cartoon. "Do you know of any gay guys in this gym?"

"Yeah, just one..." he pauses, "you." And then he's chuckling like he's proud of his joke.

"Good god Holt, that was lazy on your part. I expect more from you."

"Sure," he pushes my shoulder again, "now go run on a treadmill or go squat in a corner, just do something instead of just staring at me."

"Why, is my naughty gaze turning you on?" I ask with a naughty grin.

Holt glares, "Boo, you're on a time out, go in the corner," he says, pointing away.

People are looking at me weirdly as I laugh like an idiot all the way to the treadmills.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.7K 28
Dale Brooks is a charming guy with great humor and awful communication skills. He has a crush on a boy, but he's too nervous to tell him that. Liam B...
561K 24.4K 19
Living in a suite-style college dorm meant being in close quarters with plenty of personalities: good, bad, and even mildly psychotic. James liked to...
899 45 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...
478 1 33
I don't really know when this all started. It may have been the day we met, or one of the times after. We became friends.......well more than that. H...