Stand up! (onedirection fan f...

By AngelaNicoleDarlucio

stacie has been fangirling over 1D WHAT WOULD HER REACTION WHEN SHE SAW THEM?? read to find out!! More

Stand up! (onedirection fan fic./harry style's love story)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 14
Chapter 15
(A/N)

Chapter 13

66 0 2
By AngelaNicoleDarlucio

ERMAHGHERD! So this is the moment youve been waiting for! Hi lovelies! Me here is back! People hate me right now and i fucking know that cause i didnt updated for some valid reasons..... My PARENTS wont let me use the internet so i need to obey or they will cut my dear internet sooo... Im back now!

Be happy! So i decided to make this chapter long for you! Cause i wuv youuuu!

Enjoy! 

----------------------- 

"1D??" ella said with a shakey voice

"uhmmm.... Yes?" i replied harry looked at me "introduce her to us!" an eating louis said "i will! How can i introduce my friend right here if harry is blocking my way? Explain in 2 sentences!" i replied sarcasticly

Harry said "first i move away then second you step in"

"then move!" i said he then obeyed i walked infront of the sofa and introduced ella "boys i want you to meet ella she's my friend for about 3 hours? Well shes staying here until she finds a place to work and a place to stay if you dont want her here i will move with her and stay with her. Who wants her here?" i asked nobody raised theyre hands."well okay! I will pack my things and go away" i went upstairs zayn shouted "you are just joking mum! You cant just leave us!"

"i am not joking!" i went up while stomping my feet.... "well goodbye room! I will miss you and you bed to.." when i was about to open my door i saw the boys standing outside i openned the door and saw theyre sad faces "itold you i am not joking about leaving this apartment if you dont want her here i am going now and noone can stop me" i said while pushing them away i am shocked when someone huggged me from behin when i turned around i saw a crying harry why is he crying?? he us over reacting "please dont leave i cant let you leave our apartment because ..... because.... i love you... i dont want you to leav right now please stay she can sleep today until she found a place to stay" harry said with a sad tone i cant help seeing hrry cry i dont want him to cry over me... i hugged harry tight and never wanting to let him go i faced harry and wiped away his tears "okay i wont leave you guys you know tht i love you guys i cant just leave you after all those times weve been together" harry hugged me again "now please stop with all the drama' when i turn around i saw ella standing at our door "ella?"

"uhh yes??" she said with a trembling voice "im sorry....rhis is all my fault i should never came with you i am the reason that you and your friends will fall apart... IM SORRY!!" ella said while running away "no ella!! wait!!" i followed ella outside i noticed a truck coming "ELLA A TRUCK!!" it seems that she didint heard me i ran towards her and pushed her away leaving me behind then i heard a loud hout and i fell unconcious... "goodbye world i murmurred"

Harry's POV 

"STACIEEEEE!" i shouted while the truck impacted with her body i saw a lying stacie with blood every where her face is full of wounds and she's bleeding oh no! "START THE CAR NOW!" i shoutedbthen the boys ran to the van a girl beside stacie fell unconcious too.its ella! "Niall! Carry ella while i carry stacie he then followed a carried stacie inside the van "go faster louis!" He obeyed when we arrived at the hospital i quickly ran to the emergency room "HELP US," i shouted paps came out i dont care i care about stacie

Nurses came out i placed stacie on the thing (i forgot what its called -nicole) i followed them a nurse blocked my way and said "wait here sir" i sat at the nearest seat why can this happen? Why?!?! I cant concentrate no this cant be stacie will survive whatever happens! She will survive! I noticed a bead of tears came running down my cheeks im crying i didnt noticed that louis sat beside me and patted my back "its okay harry they will survive" i looked at louis and tryed to put a smile on my face but ended up tearing up again..

A doctor came out with a worried expression on he walked towards us and asked "are you responsible for the girl patient?" he asked "yes,yes i am"

"well....."

------------------- 

cliff hangah!! ermahgherd!!

stay tuned for some valid reasons love you guys 

BTW this is dedicated to my first ever fan its a girl i forgot her name i love you!!

-nicole

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
630K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...