Falling For You (One Directio...

Da TeenWolfie1D

17 year old Kalea Styles has been in love with Liam Payne since they met as young kids. He's her other half... Altro

Chapter 1-First Day Back
Chapter 2- Memories
Chapter 3-She Seems Nice
Chapter 4-Well Hello There
Chapter 5-Control
Chapter 6-Friends With Benefits
Chapter 7-The New Girl
Chapter 8-Getting To Know You
Chapter 9-What Matters Most
Chapter 10-Not Alone
Chapter 11-Just Friends
Chapter 12-Jenni?
Chapter 13-Kalea's Wish
Chapter 14-What Happened That Night
Chapter 15-A Broken Harry
Chapter 17-The Untold
Chapter 18-Gaining Courage
Chapter 19-Baby Steps
Chapter 20-Problems Arise
Chapter 21-The Beginning
Chapter 22- Party Crashers
Chapter 23-Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 24-Forgive Me, Forgive Me Not
Chapter 25-A Night In
Chapter 26-Serenaded With a Kiss
Chapter 27-Heartbreak, Heartache
Chapter 28- "You're what?"
Chapter 29- When the Truth Sinks In
Chapter 30- "I'm in love with you..."

Chapter 16-Moment of Truth

1.1K 10 2
Da TeenWolfie1D

Kalea’s POV

Harry didn’t come to school today.  He’s never been so...so sad!  He looked absolutely terrible this morning!  I hated to see him like this.

I was worried about him, but I knew he was strong.  Plus I’d be there to help him.

“The football team are having a start-of-season party,” Lizzie said to me as we walked down the halls.

“So?”

“So this is your chance to ask Liam as your date!  Today’s the day!  Party’s next Saturday,” she said with a wink as she made her way to her classroom.

Great, more parties.  Just what I need right now.  I usually enjoy them, but I feel a lot different about them now.  I want to be more cautious.  I mean I don’t want to end up waking up to some random guy.  Or forgetting that I slept with someone....

I don’t seem to have any control when I get drunk.  The alcohol always seems to take over!

Liam was always the one to keep me controlled since he wasn’t allowed to drink.  Now I just have to look after myself.

I got to class and took a seat at my desk.  I smiled at Liam who found his seat next to mine.

“Hey,” he said.

“Hi,” I replied with a smile.

“Did you solve your little mystery?” Liam asked.

I remembered the events that occurred the day before.

“Yeah,” I said, now focused on my finger nails.

“Great!  So what did happen then?” he asked me with a curious smile.

“I...um...well, I...”

“Hey Kalea!  Liam,” I heard a voice say, saving me from awkwardly explaining what happened.

I looked up and saw Jenni there with a smile.

“Hey Jenni,” I said weakly.

I was still deciding whether to trust her or not.  Louis doesn’t like her, but I also don’t know the reasons behind it.

Yes, they had a messy break up, but Jenni was always so nice to me!

The reason I thought she was a bitch was because I thought she was trying to make Louis jealous.

Jenni was actually telling the truth by saying she saw me with Zayn.  I guess it was terrible timing by telling me at that moment in Beacon Hills.

I’m not going to fully trust her just yet, but I’ll be nice at least.

“How’d your day go with Louis?” she asked me.

“It was fun!  What did you do there?”

“Just some retail therapy,” she replied.

She gave me a smile and I went back to studying my nails.

“Kalea?” she said again.

I looked up at her.

“Do you want to be my partner for the history project/”

I paused for a second and looked at Liam.  He nodded his head in approval.

“Yeah, sure!” I replied.

She leaned forward and motioned for me to come closer.

“Do you always need Liam’s permission for things?” she whispered to me.

“No!” I said in defense.  “It’s just, we always pair together and i wanted to make sure it was okay to pair with someone else.”

“Do you want to be with Liam instead?”

“No, no, it’s fine,” I said with a quick smile.

Class went by slowly and I was just waiting and waiting for it to end!

I had a right to be excited!  I’m going to ask Liam after class.  It’s the moment I’ve always been waiting for.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

Liam’s POV

“Hi Kalea!  Liam,” I heard Jenni say before Kalea could answer my question.

Of course I couldn’t give Kalea the entire truth over the phone.

I wasn’t lying when I said the night was kinda blurry though.  Some parts of it I remember as clear as day!  There are others that seem to have just vanished.

When Kalea told me she didn’t remember any of it, I tried my best to hide disappointment.

The parts that I remember are Kalea trying to help me choose a girl, but I didn’t want another girl.  I remember wanting only her.

Kalea and I grinded to the music and spent a lot of the night together.

Except for the end.  When Zayn got in the way, she didn’t want to be with the both of us and left.  I didn’t see her the rest of the night.  To be honest, I didn’t see Zayn the rest of the night either.

Could they have...?  No, she wouldn’t.  He already knows how Kalea’s off limits to him by Harry’s rules.  Plus why would Zayn want my Kalea?

Did I just say my Kalea?  No, she’s not mine.  She can be with whoever she wants!

I don’t know what’s going on with my head.  I think I like Kalea, but she also is flirting with Louis and maybe even Zayn!

She’s my best friend.  i can’t like her!  Plus I know I have developed feelings for Gillian.

Gillian’s gorgeous, funny, sweet, and caring!  

Liam, if you find yourself so attracted to her, stop thinking of Kalea!  You have a perfectly fine girl that will cause no problems in friendships!

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I overheard Jenni ask Kalea to pair with her for the history project.

Maybe some time away from Kalea would help me forget these silly feelings.

I nodded my head in approval when she looked over at me.

I tried my hardest to concentrate in class.  I needed to get her out of my head.

Kalea’s POV

Finally!  Class was over!

Everyone gathered up their things and walked out of the classroom.

I caught up with Liam and tapped his shoulder as we stepped out of the classroom.

He turned and flashed his perfect smile, “Hey what’s up?”

“I have something to ask you.”

“Hit me,” he said.

This was the moment of truth.

“There’s this party that the football team is throwing next Saturday.  i was wondering if you wanted to go...with me?  As...as my date?” I asked.

He paused and I found myself waiting eagerly for an answer.

He had his cute thinking face on, where he pouted and stuck out his tongue, crinkling his eyebrows together.

“So?” I asked, as he hasn’t answered yet.

“Kalea, I...um...I’d love to, but...”

But?  BUT WHAT!  I wasn’t expecting a no.

“I wanted to see if...if Gillian would like to go with me.  Is that okay?  You know how I kinda like her,” he said with a small smile.

“Oh!  Um yeah sure!  That’s totally fine,” I told him in shock.

“Thank you so much,” he said.  “We’ll talk later!”

I watched Liam run off, almost as if he was running away from his problems.  In this case, that problem was me.

I watched and stood there as my best friend left me.

I guess he picked her.  Like all other times, he picks someone else.

I came to a heartbreaking conclusion.

Truth of the matter is, Liam and I just aren’t meant to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kalea’s POV

“So what’s out plan for this project?” Jenni asked as we pulled up to my house after school.

“Well, we have to pick whether to do an interview or build a replica of a historic building.  Which do you want?”

“Interviewing is easier, even though building does sound like fun.  Also we could just make up their questions and answers later tonight.  I’m really not in the mood for working right now,” she said lazily.

I thought about it.  Why not?

“Sounds good.  So what do you want to do then?”

“Anything is fine,” she replied

“Do you just want to chill here?”

“Uh yeah!  That’s cool.”

“I’ll make some popcorn.  We can watch a movie!”

“Alright,” she said making her way to the couch.

When I finished the snacks, I walked back into the living room, setting the popcorn and drinks on the table.

“What movie do you want to watch?” I asked.

“Let’s watch...hmm...do you have Inception?”

“Yeah!  I’ll pop it in,” I said with a smile.

I sat on the couch next to her as the movie started.

About halfway through, she piped up.

“Kalea?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry about the other day.  I must’ve seemed like a total bitch you.  It’s just...Louis and I don’t have a great past, and when I saw you with him I got jealous!  He was actually my first love.  But he probably already told you that.”

She looked at me with genuine pain in her eyes.  I felt for her.  Maybe seh wasn’t as bad as I thought.

“I’ll tell you everything,” Jenni said to me.

“I’ll...I’ll listen,” I told her.

Then she told her story.

Please leave your comments if your reading! That's what means the most :) And I promise to write more often, maybe even a new chapter a day if you start leaving more comments!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

18.2K 330 35
Paige; a 17 year old girl with a dream to visit her Australian pen pal. Chloe; Paige's bestfriend the only one who knows about Paige's past who can m...
6.5K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
1.1K 16 13
Meet Harry Styles. A 17 year old who doesn't talk to anyone. All he does is sit at home and study; nothing more. Unlike the rest of the people in Har...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...