Attention » [H.S]

By _Liamssmile

"Oh your Jacket." I say a bit louder as he now leans on his car. I move to take it off, however before I coul... More

Introduction
Casting
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48 (Epilogue)
THE RUNAWAY PRINCE

Part 24

6K 162 12
By _Liamssmile

Arabella's POV

"But, that means- only girlfriends wear their boyfriends jackets-" I say rambling on, looking at Harry to see him smirking down at me, slightly nodding. 

"Belle I wanted to ask you if you'd be my girlfriend?" He asks still smirking down at me, while I blush and nod, standing on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

"I just - oh no, I did not just do that." I say quietly to myself, my eyes widening at my stupidity.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks me, looking down at me with concern embedded into his eyes.

"Umm." I say looking around, spotting who I need to talk to. "Can you give me like two minutes, I'll be back." I say turning back to look into his eyes and he nods.

I run off quickly in order to catch Tom before he walks away. "Tom." I say lightly pulling on his shoulder, getting him to turn around.

"Yep, what's up." He says smiling at me, making me feel a million times worse for what I'm about to do.

"Um I- I'm- um." I stop to take a breath before speaking again. "Is there any chance we can make a raincheck on our bowling plans for tonight?" I ask him.

"And whys that?" He asks me. Well this isn't going to make the situation any better.

"Um Harry kinda invited me to his game tonight and gave me this to wear." I say holding up his sports jacket, causing his eyes to widen.

"That Harry?" Tom says, gesturing behind me, causing me to turn my head to once again see a bunch of girls all leaning over him while he stands at my locker.

I turn back around closing my eyes and letting out a sigh before speaking.

"Yes, that Harry." I say breathlessly, not knowing what to say. "So I said yes, but I didn't realize in the moment and double booked tonight." I say feeling guilty.

"Okay, Whatever. See ya around." He says turning and walking away before I get the chance to say anything else.

Okay well that went terribly. I'll speak to him later.

I turn around and walk back to my locker, but stand a bit behind them  watching the scene as if it was amusing. I cough a bit to make sure they know that I'm here. They whip around to face me.

"Okay Hazzy, I'll see you around?" One girl  says and winks before walking away. Harry stares at me expectantly and a confused expression grows across his face when I start laughing. 

"You find that amusing?" He says tilting his head a bit.

"Yeah, kinda, it helps to know how hard they're trying and don't know you're taken, well not like it'd stop them." I say shrugging and giggling, causing him to smile.

He grabs my hand gently as we walk down the pathway to the science block. I stare down at our interlocked hands and my mind completely wonders off without me.

"Baby, what's got you thinking so hard?" He says, causing me to blush.

Suddenly I get the feeling like I need to apologize for everything so I stop and turn to him, causing him to stop as well and face me.

"Um, so the thing is, I've actually never had a boyfriend before, and I've never walked down the hall way holding someone's hand or worrying about other girls being around my boyfriend and stuff. This is all new to me. I guess what I wanted to say was that I'm sorry for the incident with Chloe earlier." I say looking down.

"Boyfriend? Mmh I like the sound of that." He says smirking, causing me to playfully whack his arm.

"So out of my whole long speech, that's all you picked up?"I say and he chuckles and nods his head.

"Belle, I understand, but you really have nothing to worry about, I'm so glad to be your first boyfriend, also you have the right to be jealous, because I know that if any other guys tried to talk to you, I'd be jealous as well, because you're my girlfriend." He says with a lopsided smile bringing our hands up to kiss mine.

"Jealous, pfft no." I say winking, causing him to chuckle. 

After that, the day went by pretty quickly, and knowing that I had to go to Harry's game tonight, I needed to find someone to go with, because I didn't exactly feel like being alone in the stands the whole time Harry was playing.

The bell just rang for the end of the day and now I'm by my locker waiting for Mackenzie, Adley or Tom.

I'd say the former two as the latter probably won't want to go out with me because I just canceled on him.

Just then, all three of them came walking up to me.

"Hey guys, I was wondering if you'd come with me to the game tonight." I asked smiling.

"Yeah sure, why?" Adley asked, to which I just held up Harry's jacket, which was folded over my arm.

"Oh my." Mackenzie gasped.

"So does that mean!" Adley exclaimed.

"Yes they're dating, big whoop." Tom says. I turn to look at him while he rolls his eyes at me, causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh I'm so there." Mackenzie states and Adley agrees.

"Okay well I guess I'll see you guys later." I say smiling while they walk off, causing me to run after Tom. I tap his shoulder gently causing him to turn around and stare at me.

"Um, can we please talk?" I ask nervously, not sure why though.

"Bella there's nothing to talk about, I swear." He says turning to walk away.

"Tom." I say sternly, causing him to turn towards me and sigh.

"Bella I promise you, it's really nothing personal, and I'm sorry for being rude to you. I guess it's just my own way of dealing with a personal issue, it's got nothing to do with you." He says, causing me to slowly nod, trying to understand what he was saying.

"Well, like I said, if you ever need to talk to me about anything, I'm right here." I say smiling at him giving him a huge hug.

"Like that would help the situation at hand." I hear a very soft whisper, but I decide that I'd just ignore it, because if he wanted me to here it, he would have said it louder. It obviously wasn't important.

"So are you coming tonight?" I asked as I pulled away.

"Yeah, I guess, I'll come for the slush and food." I nodded and laughed before giving him a hug and I went to meet my dad outside to take me home, as the boys had their pre game practice.

"Bye Tommo I'll see you later." I said smiling and hopping into the car.

"What happened to that Harry boy." My dad asks, causing me to widen my eyes.

"Hello to you too." I say leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"Hello kiddo, but really, what happened to him. Is this a new boyfriend already?" He asks as he reversed out of the parking space.

"Umm dad, how do you know about Harry and I?" I ask looking at him confused.

"What do you think I'm oblivious? I've seen the way you look at him when he's over for supper, or even the way he looks at you while you're wondered off in your own mind. Also did you not think I'd notice him constantly dropping you off at night or fetching you during the day." He says and chuckles, causing me to put my head in my hands, hiding my embarrassment.

"Oh kiddo, nothing to be embarrassed about, but really, is it already over?" He asked causing me to shake my head.

"No, that's his brother actually, he's my best friend." I tell my dad causing him to nod. "Does mom know, like about Harry and me?"

"I don't think so kiddo." He tells me.

"Okay don't tell her." I say and he laughs and nods.

"So you two are actually dating?" He asks, causing me to answer with a huge grin across my face.

"As of this morning, yes."

"As long as he treats my little girl with respect, he has nothing to worry about. Besides your mother loves him kiddo, nothing to worry about if she finds out." He says, causing me to nod.

"Yeah, but it's not like she'd care." I say shrugging, hopping out the car with my bag on my shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8M 1M 88
"you're so small." as if to prove his point, louis squeezed harry tightly in his arms, and harry just scrunched up a little bit, snuggling his head i...
23 1 9
He slowly leans down to brush his lips against mine, and I can feel myself melting at his touch. "Let's make a bet," he murmurs into my lips. He's ma...
24.3K 898 42
Bailey is the new student of Northwood High in Los Angeles. As a new student and an Asian, Bailey got a hard time to fit in, but thanks to her new fr...