No Smoke

By Summersss_Beauty

Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and still climbing her way out. She's hard worker an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Information
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
🔨Turned Out ⚒
If you love this book Absolutely check out this one !!!

Chapter 42

5K 177 60
By Summersss_Beauty

Dream Pov One Week Later

It's been week and I'm back home and my cousin have to fucking go already. This bitch nasty as hell I swear and I want her out the house. She leaves her clothes all over the place and in bathroom her shit every where.

When she eat off dish she don't wash it and I hate that with passion. Right now I just finished getting dress because I'm going help her find apartment and job. She don't know she doing that today but she is if I got anything to do with it.

She have to go I can't do it no more I swear I'll kill this bitch. I love her but I just can't live with her not even to safe my life. I just decided to put on my Tommy crop top with my jean shorts. Once I had that on I put my Gucci slides on.

For jewelry I put my cartier bracelets on I treated myself too. After my makeup was on fleek and my hair. I just added some lip gloss on my lip. When I finally walked out the bathroom I saw August laying down in the bed on his phone.

" Wyd," Dream asked putting her makeup up.

" Chilling where you should be where hell you going," August asked not looking up from his phone.

" I'm going find this bitch apartment and job. She can't stay here no more August I'm kill her. She got to get the fuck out I hate trifling people," Dream said closing her makeup container.

" Baby come on she not that bad plus she your family," August said getting up and hugging her.

" Oh she not she broke your picture of 2pac," Dream said.

" She fucking what," August asked.

" Yup," Dream said smirking.

" Oh yeah she got to go good luck tho," August said.

" Thought so I'll see you later," Dream said kissing him before leaving out the room.

Once I left our room I walked downstairs and down y'all to Adrian room. When I walked in the room she was in the bed talking on phone. I grabbed the phone out her phone and hung it up.

" Why you did that," Adrian asked.

" Cause you been here week and all you did was eat my food up, trash my house, and break my man favorite picture you got go," Dream said.

" Where I'm go I don't have job or place yet," Adrian said.

" That's we doing today I'm help you get job and place so get dress and meet me in garage," Dream said.

" Fine," Adrian said stomping to bathroom.

I swear I hate People~ Dream thoughts

Once I got in garage I grabbed the keys to my rose gold Lamborghini and got in. I waited fifteen minutes then I saw my cousin walk in garage. After she got in the car I took off driving first stop is to get her job. Therefore I headed straight to one place I could get her job.

" Hey girl wyd here," Amber asked walking to hug me.

" Here see mother in law how you and my baby doing," Dream asked.

" Good me and Kid got in fight this morning. I hate living with him Dream it's so much more different than living at home," Amber said.

" Y'all got get use to it me and August fought lot to when I first moved in. About where I put stuff and how I move stuff but they get over it," Dream said.

" We fought about that but he asked me to quiet my job too. I told him no I know he got money and all but Dream I can't. I'm independent and I enjoy making my own money," Amber said.

" Well I don't know I work with my man okay.  I don't know what to say but you figure it out I can't help with that one sorry," Dream said making puppy dig face.

" I know but who is this," Amber asked.

" Oh yeah you was sick you didn't meet my cousin. This is Adrian," Dream said.

" If she light skin why you dark and y'all cousins," Amber asked.

" Because I'm Dominican and all my family different shades literally some of us look white," Dream said.

" Damn well it was nice to meet you Adrian I got head wash I'll see later," Amber said walking away.

" Nice meeting you too," Adrian said.

" Hey Dream wyd here," Shantel asked.

" Hey Mama S," Dream said as she hugged Shantel.

" This my cousin Adrian and she needs job. She good worker and everything plus i need her get hell out my house," Dream said.

" Oh this one August was fussing about broke his favorite picture," Shantel asked.

" Yup," Dream said.

" Well I could use a third wash girl if interested. You get $8 hour and work Monday thru Friday some Saturday's . From 6 to 8 and you make around $2,400 every month but get around $1,200 every two weeks. You instead if so you start tomorrow," Shantel asked.

" I mean yeah that's amazing I'm Adrian by the way," Adrian said sticking her hand out.

" Nice meet you see tomorrow I got go to bank," Shantel said.

" Alright ma see you later," Dream said watching her leave.

" Why you call her mom," Adrian asked.

" That's my boyfriend mom," Dream said walking out shop.

" August mom," Adrian asked.

" Adrian don't call August by his name outside the house please he's Ace," Dream said getting in her car.

" Why not," Adrian asked.

" Just don't please now shut my door," Dream said.

" Sorry Okay," Adrian said.

Once she shut my door I took her to look for apartment. She was picky as hell for someone who only got $10,000 dollars to their name. Although I couldn't do this to my cousin as much as she aggravate me.

All cheap places was in sketchy neighborhood. I would be damned if something happens to her and I'm all family she got here. I took her to look at nice building and she caught my attention when she started talking.

" What," Dream asked.

" Dream I can't afford this it's $1,200 dollars month I should have taken the one for $859 month," Adrian said.

" Adrian I got money saved up I'm cover your rent for first six months. By then you should have enough money from 10 grand and working," Dream said.

" OMG Dream I can't ask you to do that," Adrian said.

" It's already done," Dream said.

" Here goes your credit card and receipt now we only have sign the paper work. You was charge $7,200 for rent and $500 dollar apartment feed," the lady said.

" That's fine sign the paper work Adrian," Dream said.

" Dream thank you," Adrian said about cry.

" It's okay A don't cry I love you. I just don't like you living with me. I would do anything for family just signs the papers," Dream said.

Once all that was done she signed all the paperwork and she got her keys. The place was already furnished so she didn't have buy anything. We then just moved all her clothes to her new place and made groceries.

" Thanks again Dream I'm pay you back," Adrian said.

" No need it's all good I'll see you later," Dream said about leave but Adrian stopped her.

" Ummmm how I'm suppose get where I need to go," Adrian asked.

" It's this thing called walk or take bus I did it for seventeen years you be Okay. Plus we have Uber in the US here I put app on your phone," Dream said.

" What's an Uber," Adrian asked.

" It's like cab driver chick anything else," Dream asked.

" Dream I'm scared honestly i don't know what I was thinking about moving. I don't know anyone out here but you," Adrian said.

" That's true but you get to know lot people plus I'm always here if need me. Although I'm flying out the state tomorrow," Dream said.

" Why were you going," Adrian asked.

" On business trip with my man but I have go. Call me if need anything and here's $20 for food if hungry bye Chica," Dream said before walking out.

I need 40 votes and 40 comments before Update on this chapter !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 6.8K 64
Sequel to The Cunning * What's more dangerous, someone who has nothing to lose? Or someone who stands to lose everything? A lot can happen in three...
619K 22.9K 80
[Book 1] [Add-on to The Unknown Daughter] "From rags to riches to bitches that's bad. They address me as 'Your Highness'-shit. I make all them niggas...
55.7K 2K 38
Melanie "Dutchess" Stevenson and her brother Nasir were left with nothing after the brutal murder of their parents. Forced to live on the streets the...
31.9K 1K 21
THE BOOK IS COMPLETED AND EDITED. Holding her man down has never been a problem for Royalty. Even when his hoes come and go, none of them could compa...