Living With a Hot Guy and His...

By jasmin28

17 year old Alice's life sucks. She never had a boyfriend and all her friends hate her except Lea. Because of... More

Living With a Hot Guy and His Brother 2
Chapter Three
Chapter Four- I'm Scared
Chapter Five- The Date Part One
Chapter Six- The Date Part Two
Chapter Seven- He's dead?! And the sweet reunion
Chapter Eight- School
Chapter 9- First Day of School
Chapter Ten- Sleepover
Chapter 11- Sam's Awake
Chapter 12- Chocolates and Wine
Chapter 13- Guilt
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Living With a Hot Guy and His Brother ~ One

9.2K 58 26
By jasmin28

My name's Alice and I am 17. My life sucks. I can't get a boyfriend, I suck at school and my friends all really don't like me a lot except Lea.

The teacher handed back report cards, I held mine; my hands shaking. Please god let it be okay.

I opened it up and looked at the sheet of paper, examining it.

I groaned it was bad... My dad will freak when he sees this.

I met up with Lea after the day ended.

"Hey" I said. She turned to look at me.

"Bad mark?" She asked.

I nodded.

"How about you?" I asked.

She gave me a guilty look. "A's and B's" She averted her eyes to the side.

Lea was smart, I knew that but not even 1 C. My dad basically loved her. She was always the daughter he didn't have.

I tried to smile and not look jealous. My dad liked her more than me! I mean who's parents are like that?

"Oh that's great" I said brightly.

"Y-yeah"

"Kay I'll see u later"

"Bye" she said quietly.

I walked home; it was only like a 2-3 minute walk.

I envied all the people with cars, almost everyone had one.

I walked into my house and gulped my dad was sitting on the couch and reading the newspaper.

"H-hi dad-d" I stuttered.

"Hi. Let me see your report card" He said.

WAIT HOW DID HE KNOW???

He must have seen my face because then he said. "Samantha called after you left for school and she told me how excited she was for report cards today" He said showing no emotion.

I nodded.

Fuck that bitch. She was my 'friend'. How could she do that? Probably planned it all along...

I sighed and slipped my bag onto the ground and got out my report card. I handed it to him and he read it slowly.

"Alice I'm afraid I'm going to have to send you to your grandma's they have a really good private school there" My father crossed his arms on his chest and gave me a stern look.

"What that's not fair!" I yelled at him in a girly voice.

"Well life isn't fair" He repeated in the almost same voice but in more of a teasing way then yelling.

I packed all my stuff so I can go live with my grandma.

Well at least I can try to start over! I made sure I had my iPod Touch, my laptop, my lip glosses and make up, hair straighter, and my purse.

My dad was planning on driving me all the way there, which was like 4 hours of driving and then he was going straight home.

I made myself a fruit salad and I ate it slowly thinking about how it would be like there. I knew my grandma was rich and I would get money from her to buy cool new things but what was school going to be like?

I wanted to be a cheerleader and I was actually really good compared to everyone else but I was too shy to go to the try outs. I knew if I went, I would be cheer captain and like most popular girl in the whole school. But could I really do it? I mean the new private school I'm going to.

My dad called me to get into the car. I picked up my luggage and my big huge bag and put into the trunk of our SUV. It was a silver Acura MDX.

I pulled out my blackberry torch I got on my birthday last week and texted Lea that I was moving. I knew she was going to tell everyone and they were all going to be happy since I would be leaving.

The car pulled over the driveway. It was a frigin' mansion. I've never been to her house before, but she always came over like twice a year. It was really big and nice. It had that nice, empty, neat and rich look...

I walked into the house and noticed an old lady wearing a pale pink dress.

"Hi, grandma!" I ran over and hugged her.

"Hi Alice!" My grandma said "Oh my look at you who've grown so much! Okay you probably want to go unpack right? Okay I'll show you your room"

We went up a flight of stairs. The boards creaked under my feet.

My eyes widen as grandma opened the door to my new room. It was all black and white! The bed was cool and looked really modern and had black expensive vases on the headboard. It had a huge black chandelier right on top of the bed. Beside the bed was a small white night stand. To the right of the room was a black computer desk and chair.

"You can put your stuff in here" She pointed to the left side of the bed. It was a closet.

"Or in here" She opened the door off to the left of the room.

It was huge a walk in closet! I didn't even have that many clothes.

"And this is your vanity. Have you looked out the windows? I thought you might like a corner room because you can see both south and east"

I looked; through one window I saw the road. The other faced the ocean. It was now a sullen gray under the darkness of the sky.

"And this is your own full bathroom"

She opened another door which revealed a large wash room all black and white marble! It was almost as big as her room! There was a tub right in the middle of the room and it had double sink.

I walk out of the washroom in amazement.

"I'll leave you alone while you unpack. Until then I'll make dinner" She smiled and left the room.

I put my clothes on hangers and into the closet, separating them colour-wise. I put my make up and stuff on the vanity/ make up table. The laptop went on the desk and so did the iPod.

After about half an hour later I was done putting everything in right place and I went downstairs to the dinning table.

On the dinning table are two guys; one of them was hot and the other was...okay.

I sit down beside my grandmother and whisper in her ear "who are those guys"?

"My best friend's sons, she died"? She whispered back.

I nodded in understanding. Then I realised they were living here! They were brothers but they didn't even look the same!

I quietly sit and eat quickly. Excusing myself upstairs I take a deep breath.

I couldn't believe I was going to be staying in a house together with some next hot guy. But then he will probably think of me as a sister.

I thought about and I figured out if I showed a little bit of my slutty and flirty side me might not think of me a sister anymore.

I heard a knock on my door. I jumped a little and then slowly went to open the door. It was the hot guy.

"Hi"

"Hey" I replied.

His voice was awesome!

"My names Brad and you of course are Alice am I correct?" He sounded really smart and cool.

"Yes" I would normally say yeah but I wanted to sound smart. So I said yes instead.

"Okay cool I'll see you later" With that he left.

He sounded cool! But Brad welcomed me but what about his brother?

I plugged my laptop in and connected the Wi-Fi to my grandma's router. I went straight to hotmail after that, I checked my e-mails one was from Samantha.

It said 'Hey bitch, u finally leave. We ALL HATE U!!! DON'T EVER COME BACK! From: Us'

Tears stung my eyes, my chest ached. That pain was almost unbearable. I knew they didn't like me but the email hurt...a lot.

Salty tears streamed down my face. I heard the door knock.

I froze and wiped my tears.

"Coming I yelled"

I ran into the washroom and quickly washed my face and ran towards the door. So it would look like water got in my eyes, making them red.

I heard someone knock the door again. I opened it, it was my grandma.

She had a sad look on her face. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you".

I thought about it and then realising she was talking about the 2 guys.

"It's okay I was shocked at first. But I'm okay now" I reassured her with a smile.

"Okay honey, I just want you to know I love you too and they are living with us just because their mother died and she was my best friend. I owed her a lot and this was the least I could do"

I nodded. "I know, I understand grandma"

"Okay good night honey" She kissed me on the forehead and leaves.

"Good night" I say after she leaves. I closed the door and slowly walked to my bed; lying down on it.

I tried not to think about the e-mail by thinking about Brad. Oh he was hot...

***********************

New Story!!!

Like it?

Don't Like it???

Tell me!!!!!

Please

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

FAN!!!

Ben is Brad's brother just to tell you!

Continue Reading