You Are Mine ✔

By SLYxTOTORO

Book One Nikita Anderson, a young werewolf from the Blood Moon pack. Shortly after her twentieth birthday she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Twelve

20.8K 596 51
By SLYxTOTORO

*Nikita's POV*

      Conan stood at the end of my bed staring down at me with his arms crossed over his chest. Not a word has been said between the two of us after he barged into my room. I refuse to acknowledge his presence just praying he will give up and leave me alone but I don't think that is going to happen. From the corner of my eye I can see a determined look on his face. Sighing I lay back onto the bed and continue to ignore the towering man only feet away from me.

"We need to talk." His deep baritone in the silent room almost startled me. I hadn't expected him to speak first but I didn't know what to say to him, instead I rolled onto my side to face the wall. I could hear his footsteps as he walked around to the side of my bed.

"Will you continue to ignore me?" Still I said nothing, it may seem childish but I simply didn't know what to say to him.

"Nikita, answer me." His tone was clipped.

When I still said nothing he growled. I could tell he was being to lose his patience with me but I couldn't care any less. My emotions were all over the place, I was angry but most of all I was hurting and he was the one causing me pain. A large rough hand curled around my ankle before, a startled yelp escaped me as I was suddenly yanked across the bed. My wide eyes were met with deep pools of brown as Conan hovered over me. His legs were pinning mine together between his as his hands held my wrists down on the bed.

"Stop ignoring me dammit." He growled out through his teeth. Black swirled within his eyes alerting me to the presence of his wolf. My own wolf growled in response of her mate, she wasn't to happy with him as I wasn't with Conan.

"Get. Your. Hands. Off. Me." I spoke through clenched teeth, my anger growing with each passing second. I could not stand the feeling of being trapped, held against my will. I tried to free my legs from between his. As I felt his grip loosen my hope grew but it was quickly smashed. Instead of releasing me he crawled over me, his legs on either side of my thighs as he straddled me. The weight of his body on my abdomen began to cause panic to rise within me. I snarled out as my wolf came forward, thrashing around under him as I desperately tried to free myself from him.

"Calm down Nikita." Conan's voice was rough, deeper than normal and I knew that it was not just him talking, it was his wolf as well.

"Let me go!" I continued to thrash around in his hold.

"Not until you have calmed down." In the back of my mind I realised he was not angry with me. His voice was deep with his wolf but there was a calm in his voice, he was trying to sooth me but in my angry haze it didn't register with me. I snarled again as I bucked my hips, momentarily causing him to lose his balance but his reactions were to quick as he instantly righted himself. He leaned forward until his head was next to mine, holding most of his weight on his elbows. As I moved my shoulder I could feel the tingles and shocks as his skin rubbed against mine.

"Stop this Nikita." Conan's voice was soft as whispered into my ear. 

The sound of his voice caused me to still my movements. Something about the way he spoke to me had a calming effect on me as he allowed more of his weight to press against me. Instead of the normal panic that always set in, my body went slack as all my muscles relaxed underneath him. Conan released his strong grip from my wrists but my hands remained in the same position. His right hand tangled into my hair as I felt his left skim down my body before stopping at my hip. The heat radiating off him was comforting and I felt my eyes close on their own accord as I tilted my head to the side slightly. The side of my cheek came to rest against Conan's. A low rumble vibrated both our chests as he growled approvingly. I whimpered softly as the last bit of fight left my body, leaving me in a cocoon of Conan's warmth and protection.

"Are you willing to talk now?" His voice was still soft as he spoke, causing shivers to rush through me. I couldn't find my voice to answer him, all I could do was nod.

"Good." My eyes shot open with a small squeak coming from my lips as I was suddenly sitting up in Conan's lap. My legs resting on either side of him. Conan's chest vibrates slightly with a small chuckle. I narrowed my eyes as him but he clearly did not care that I was glaring dagger into his head because he continued to talk as if nothing was happening.

"I need you to understand some things Nikita." Those simple words caused my heart to ache. They felt like another rejection and I was honestly getting sick of feeling this way. In such a short amount of time this man has ripped my heart out and stomped on it repeatedly.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Dominic's POV*

      "Have I done something wrong?" Her voice was barely above a whisper but I could feel the hurt in her tone. I quickly shook my head, how could she think this was her fault?

'Because you always reject her, you jackass' My wolf grumbled.

My eyes searched her face as I realized he was right. Her eyes had tears building up but she refused to let them spill, her lips were turned down into a small frown. Just the look on her face had my heart aching. I did this, I was causing her pain.. I couldn't let things go on like this anymore. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her against my chest. I couldn't find the right words to say. What could I say to her? A damp wetness soaked into my shirt causing me to look down quickly. Nikita had her face turned into my chest, silent tears streaming down her face. My heart beat painfully as I thought about how it was all because of me, I had lead her on one second only to pull the rug out from under her the next. What was I doing to her? To this angel in my arms? Tucking her face into the crook of my neck. I held her to me tightly as she cried silently for a few minutes. As her tears dried, she pulled away to look at me. Hurting my heart all over again as I took in her red puffy eyes, tear stricken face and swollen lips from our make out session downstairs.

"What di-did I do wrong? Ar-are you going to re-re-ject me now?" Her broken voice caused a new sense of pain to race through me, something I've never felt before. I shook my head quickly as I spoke.

"No, no sweetheart."

'Sweetheart? Where the fuck did that come from?' My wolf commented, but I ignored him.

"You did nothing wrong. I'm not going to reject you Nikita, I couldn't put you or I through that kind of pain. You just make me do things without thinking and that is what has me worried. It's like you have this power over me and I have no control over my actions when I'm around you." She stared at me, my words sinking in.

"I don't know how to act around you. I don't know how to love you Nikita. I may never be able to love you." My words only seemed to cause more pain as her eyes turned watery again. My wolf growled angrily at me.

"I don't want to hurt you, that is not why I am telling you this. I just want you to understand that this is who I am. I may never be able to give you what you want and what you truly deserve." Silent tears rolled down her cheeks once more, the earlier pain I felt only intensifying as they did. My body responded on its own as I found myself leaned down. My lips pressing against her forehead while my hands cupped her cheeks, my thumbs brushing away her tears.

"Please, stop crying. The sight of your tears causes me pain, a pain I can't explain or understand." Her slim but strong arms wound around my neck as I spoke, she tucked her face into the crook of my neck before taking a few deep breaths. My scent seeming to help calm her as she did.

"I don't want to cry anymore.." Nikita's voice said softly against my neck. She still sounded so broken and I began to hate myself even more as I knew I was the reason for it.

"You make me crazy too." She continued to talk and I listened. Giving her my full attention as her voice pulled me in.

"You make my mind go all funky and my emotions go haywire. You go from flirting with me, practically eating my tongue before you dismiss me like I was nothing more than a pack slut. Your tongue is like a knife, your words piercing me as you continuously reject me. You may not have actually said the words Conan but you don't have to. I have never felt so weak.. so utterly stupid as you have made me feel." She paused for a brief second to take in a deep breath. My mind was racing with her words. Even as she sounded so hurt, so broken. I could still hear that fire in her voice. The more she spoke, the stronger she sounded.

"I will not be like that." She pulled away from me, her bright blue eyes pinning me to my place. Her gaze was hypnotic as she looked into my eyes, I could not look away.

"I will not be that girl Conan. I will not sit in my room, crying tears for a man who obviously sees me as some burden. Who thinks of me as nothing more than a bitch to whelp pups from. I will not stay here, living a shell of a life." My heart beat increased as her words began to register. She was talking about leaving, leaving me? Panic surged through me causing my arms to tighten around her. She can not leave!

"We won't allow it." My wolf and I growled together. Nikita's eyes grew slightly as she looked into mine.

"Why would you care!" She spat out. 

"Am I just some trophy for you? Some possession that you need to have? What do you want from me?!" Her voice stronger than ever as she growled at me. The sight of her had me growing hard as her blue eyes turned icy and stern. I couldn't deny the attraction I felt towards the feisty she-wolf.

"I want you!" I roared back. "I do care Nikita, you may think I don't but I do." Her eyes searched mine but she remained silent, taking the opportunity I continued to speak.

"I do not see you as some possession or a trophy. You are my mate, the Luna of this pack. You are a strong warrior and a even stronger she-wolf. There is a fire burning inside you, it draws me in like a moth to the flame. I can't explain the way I feel about you Nikita but I swear to you, I do care for you." The anger faded from her face, shock replacing in. I felt my lips twitch but I fought off the smirk that was threatening to come out.

"Can..can I ask you one thing?" She said after a few silent moments.

"Of course." My eyes zeroed in on her throat as she swallowed roughly.

"Will.." Her eyes closed briefly as she took a deep breath. "Will you try?" Her question was not one I was expecting, my confusion must have been clear on my face as I watched her beautiful eyes roll before she looked back at me.

"What I am asking is, will you please try to build something with me? A relationship.." I could hear the uncertainty in her voice but with it was determination and strength mixed in. I could not deny her this, I could not deny my pack of their Luna and honestly speaking I couldn't deny myself of her. She was digging into me deeply and I fear what would happen to me if she were ever to leave.

"Yes." Her eyes flashed as her wolf came to the front of her mind. "I will try Nikita. For you I will try." A small smile pulled on her lips before it grew into a brilliant grin. Her hands cupped my cheeks before her lips pressed against mine. I didn't even have a chance to deepen the kiss before she pulled away and grinned down at me.

"Thank you Conan, thank you for agreeing to try." I felt my own smile grow on my lips as I watched her eyes dance with emotions. Her excitement and happiness had an effect on me and in that moment I knew that I would do almost anything to see her like this. I would do everything in my power to ensure she was this happy. Pulling her face towards mine I pressed a quick kiss to her lips before hugging her to me tightly.

"Of course and Nikita." Her arms snaked around my neck, holding me just as tightly.

"Hmm?"

"Call me Dominic." 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Please remember to vote, share and if you would like to get notified of the new chapters please follow me. Any feedback is welcomed. My stories are roughly edited and may have some grammar mistakes, please let me know if you see any. Thank you!

WORD COUNT: 2,282

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.9K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
132K 3.3K 28
"Mine" he growled huskily "Mate" I said breathlessly We said in perfect unison even though it was two different words, we both understood what was go...
146K 7.7K 41
• Completed • • Highest Ranking #2 Paranormal October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #4 Romance October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #1 Matebond April 2021...
29K 499 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...