I Think I Love You (Lashton F...

By sobbingbcphan

Luke Hemmings: Sweet, Caring, Outgoing, Hyper and so much more. He's the perfect boy to bring home to your pa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 ~ Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 20

377 18 8
By sobbingbcphan

~Luke's POV~

Now I know what you're thinking, but don't kill me. It was for a good reason! Pft, I wanted to get at Skylar too but 1. She's a girl and 2. I couldn't find her. Though, I think we'll get her back later.

All Calum, Michael, and I did was talk to them and beat them up a little no biggie!

"Now do you know why you're all here?" Mr. Payne sat down in his seat as we all tried to squish onto the couch in his office.

"Before you go on, I wasn't involved in this!" Ashton tried to defend himself.

Ugh, I feel bad for him. I feel like is might be all our faults.

"Yes Mr. Irwin but you are the subject in this case." He replied as Ashton sighed.

"So I've heard that you, you, and you." He pointed to Calum, Michael, and I. "Are the ones that 'beat them up'?" He asked.

"Um, sir we didn't beat them up." Calum said.

"We just wanted to talk to them." Michael slumped down.

"About what?" Mr. Payne lowered his glasses.

"About Ashton." I whisper remembering what they've done to him.

"What have they ever done to Ashton?" He questioned but we stayed silent. "Ashton, would you like to tell me. It is my duty to keep the kids in this school safe."

Ashton looked up and spoke. "H-Harry and Zayn um, they beat... beat me up. N-not to long ago uh, Skylar told me lies about mine and L-Luke's relationship and hurt us a-all a lot." He gestured towards us, sniffling, obviously not wanting to talk about it.

Mr. Payne leaned forward, widening his eyes. He pressed him monitor and said.

"Julie, get me Styles, Pierce, and Malik. Now." He said demandingly.

Oh shit.

~Niall's POV~

"Those boys I'll tell you. They got themselves in loads of trouble." I whispered to myself, watching them walk away with the principle.

The bell rings and I'm on my way to class now. Ugh, I hope nothing goes wrong with them.

I grabbed my books from my locker and turned the corner when I bumped into some very familiar faces.

"Oh hey Niall." Skylar scoffed with Harry and Zayn behind her.

"U-um, hi..." I stuttered, looking down.

"So, how are you... Niall?" Harry asked. Not like he cares.

"I've been better." I shrugged, backing up to the lockers.

"So you're friends with them now?" Skylar scoffed.

"Yes now please stop, I'll do whatever you want just don't get them involved." I sighed. I'm screwed.

*ring*

"I got to go now." I tried pushing past them with my books in my hand but was soon pushed back into the lockers by Zayn who was fairly close to me.

I looked down the hallways for any sign of help but no, once again I'm left alone with no help.

"Not so fast babe." Zayn whispered in my ear.

raPIST, RAPIST.

"Listen here Horan if you-" Harry started.

"Styles, Pierce, Malik. In the principle's office, now. And Mr. Horan, I'll write you a late pass." We all looked over to see the vice principle standing there with her arms crossed.

"Oh my god." Harry rolled his eyes as they shuffled over to her while she led the way.

Zayn looked back at me and gave me a glare and that's when I shivered. Honestly, Zayn scares me the most of their little group. He does this weird seductive, creepy, kinda sexy- I mean weird thing he does. I don't know why...

The vice principle handed me a late pass and I was on my way. I watched as they turned the corner to Mr. Payne's office and I shivered a bit when Zayn winked at me. Aha, ha, ha. I'm scared.

I'm also scared for the boys.

I go to my next class thinking about them, what's gonna happen, are they in trouble, will they even live, and what's gonna happen to me?

~Ashton's POV~

(Sorry for all the POV changes😁)

We wait in principle Payne's office waiting for Harry, Skylar, and Zayn to walk in. I'm honestly scared shitless to face them. I don't know exactly what the boys did to them, but I'm scared and I don't want anyone else getting hurt.

I sit there holding Luke's hand as my knee shakes. I'm so nervous, I'm sweating, and my breathing is very unsteady. We set in silence and I look over to see Calum's head on Michael's chest. Awhh.

"So are you both together?" Mr. Payne asked pointing to Luke and I and Calum and Michael.

Michael nodded and we all smiled. It's nice that our principle doesn't judge us.

"I give you boys props for being so open about it. My adopted son is gay and at first I was shocked but I'm so happy that he found himself at home and at peace and I accept him." He smiled to himself.

"Does he have a boyfriend?" Luke wondered.

"Used to. He's still looking for love somewhere but I'm sure that lucky man will roll around sooner or later." He chuckled, as did we. I feel like we have a great connection with him now and I like that feeling.

We smiled to ourselves but our faces suddenly dropped when Harry, Skylar, and Zayn walked in.

"Boys." Skylar rolled her eyes as soon as she saw us. Michael just glared at her and Harry and Zayn just stayed silent.

"Do you know why you're here gentlemen." Mr. Payne asked. "And lady." He added.

"Not at all." Harry said innocently shooting me a glare. I shivered and snuggled closer to Luke.

"Okay. Please sit down." He said as they took their seats in three chairs opposite of us.

"Someone tell me what happened. Harry?" He questioned.

"All we did was go up to them when they called us over and then all of a sudden they started beating us!" Harry shook his head look down.

"You hold it right there, Styles. That's not how it happened." Michael glared at him.

"That's not what happened at all! We wanted to set things straight with Ashton." Calum protested.

"Yeah, it's not right for you people to go around giving him a hard time. He's scared to go to school because of you three. I can't tell you how many times he's ended up calling me or the other boys, telling us that one of you did something to him. You put our relationship, friendship, and lives at risk. Seeing Ashton hurt is one of those things that I never want to see again. Something needed to be done and if Ashton didn't want us to go to you Mr. Payne, then we'll face them ourselves. So we did. We came up to you guys and confronted you. You Zayn, were the first one to push me; for defense I pushed you away. In no way did we want to get into a physical fight. We tried having a conversation but soon Harry threw a punch at Calum, Michael fought him back, Zayn punched me and I fought back. Simply self defense. And don't say that didn't happen because you know damn right that happened. What you guys do is unacceptable and I won't have this go on any longer." Luke said with a serious expression and tone while Michael and Calum nodded in agreement.

I was proud of him, he stood up for himself, the boys, and me and didn't let anyone interrupt him. He was straight forward and told the truth. If he says that's the truth, I believe him.

"Liars." Zayn scoffed and that's when Luke got pissed.

"Don't you dare try and tell me that I'm a liar when I just gave you the cold hard truth right there in front of your face." Luke got up and stood in front of him.

"Well maybe you should hear my side." Zayn suggested as they stared at each other.

"Please do, Zayn." Mr. Payne said, sounding like he wouldn't believe him anyways.

"Thank you Mr. Payne." Zayn replied and sat back down. "Now where do I begin. Ah yes, you boys call Harry and I over wanting to chat. And it turned ugly, pretty fast. You called us every name in the book. You punched me first. You almost knocked Harry out. You made me bleed. You made us suffer. Don't say I'm not telling the truth because we all know that I wouldn't lie now, would I? I'm sorry Luke, Calum, Michael but I guess you'll just have to say goodbye to school for a while because it's obvious that we did nothing wrong. Right Mr. Payne? Now suspend them." Zayn smirked, obviously trying to get him on his side.

"No, no. I need some more believable proof Zayn." He shook his head. What Luke said was much more believable and true. What Zayn said was absolutely over exaggerated. "Anyone else want to speak, Skylar perhaps you?" He mentioned, looking at her.

"I'd love to say what I experienced. I was just minding my own business, trying to find them after lunch. I came after everything happened it seems and I see that they beat up my best friend and my poor innocent little brother." Skylar started to fake cry and sniffle.

"Little brother?!" The boys and I said in unison, shocked.

"You're his sister?" Luke asked surprisingly.

"Yes, Skylar Pierce isn't my real name." She shrugged like it was no big deal.

"B-but when we, you, me, home, no one else was, wait, what, where, how?" I questioned Harry, not being able to form a real sentence.

"What he meant to say was back when we were ya know... you didn't live in my house." Harry rolled his eyes at me. What a bitch.

"I was living with our dad." She simply stated and then it went silent.

Soon I spoke up.

"Then what's you're real name?"

"Gemma Styles."

~~~~~

DON'T KILL ME I LOVE GEMMA. BUT AYEEE PLOT TWIST :D

Okay XD I told my friend that I would be evil and upload tomorrow but I'm too nice! (;

Fun fact: I actually wrote Niall's POV first but decided that it should be after Luke's woot woot.

Okayyy please vote, comment, and share you guys!

~Sydney x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 149 25
"Wanna take a ride home with me?" I blushed. "Sure," --- When Ashton likes Luke for 3 years in his high school year but he doesn't know how to tell h...
18.4K 753 14
Luke Hemmings is a homeless boy living on the streets of London. He has been alone for so long, he's forgotten what it's like to have a friend. What...
41.8K 1.2K 23
Luke Hemmings is a popular boy in High school. Everyone loves him and others wish to be him. Everyone, including boys, thinks he's the hottest thing...
2.2K 296 29
"Ashton has spoken to me this week, which is great, and I think he's even been flirting with me. But he's still dating Calum, and Michael and I are j...