Dragon Slayer Protector (Nats...

By JungkookAnime

(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray... More

(Y/n) (L/n) the Demon Dragon Slayer
Hargeon; The City Where to Meet Others
Natsu & (Y/n) VS Bora
Welcome to Fairy Tail
Finding Macao
Dear Kaby
Kiddnaped
(Y/n)'s Life is On The Line, Guys! Fight The Dark Guild To Save Your Friend?
The Fight Starts To Save (Y/n)'s Life! Erigor is After The Guild Masters?!
Natsu Dragneel V.S. Kageyama!!! Amy, Demon from Hell for (Y/n)?!
I Finally Found You... (Y/n) Marvell.. Just Let Me Fight With You Natsu?
Natsu & (Y/n) V.S. Erigor the Reaper! Let Your Demon Side Take Over?!
Stay Away From Our Master, Kage! Lullaby & (Y/n) Are Now One?!
Lullaby/(Y/n) VS Natsu Erza & Grey Let's Save (Y/n) One Last Time..For Now?
Events of The Last Three Weeks!! Slight Feeling of the Dragon Pleasure?
Kill Me Now or Later Sweetheart!! Screw Mating Season Let's Do It Now?
The Sexual Frustration is Released!! Let's Go All Out For The Night?
The One & Only Cured Island!! Stopping Natsu Lucy & Happy From Going?
Unknown Dizziness Takes Over (Y/n)! Why is Deliora Here?!
Lyon Grey and (Y/n)'s Short Fight!! Why Are You Doing This Lyon?!
The Reviews of the Events into One!! Part 1
The Reviews of the Events into One!! Part 2
Who Will Go To The S-Class Trail?! The Support of You is All I Need?
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil PT1 (Natsu's POV)
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil PT2 [(Y/n)'s POV]
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil Finial PT <Third Person POV>
Let Me Say Goodbye To All of You Come Back Safe With Everyone (FINAL CHAPTER)

2.3.19

6.5K 55 16
By JungkookAnime

I can no longer do corrections.. I'm sorry but I'm busy going into the real world (college) and getting my life in order. If you wish to fix these errors that's fine, just as long as you give me credit to it since it's my own story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...
79.6K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
62.9K 1.4K 27
When Lissana returns to the guild, slowly everyone except for; Levy, Mira, Gajeel, Happy, Wendy, Gray, and Erza; begin to ignore Lucy. Felling unwant...
292K 8.6K 23
(Hiyas, I will be revising the story as of 3/15/15 , I will keep to the main story line but with minor details being added here and there! I do not k...