Cupcakes and Mistakes

By Yoonworks

"That's not your jacket Lalisa," "Shit" you whispered. ---- formerly entitled - JACKET More

what it says...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
I need help
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 (Part 1)
50 (Part 2)
Special Chapter

8

25.9K 1.3K 255
By Yoonworks

Lisa's POV

"Nope, not gonna happen Bam," I muttered over the phone before lying on the couch inside our dorm's living room,  Bambam's endless chatter, my eyes on my other hand as I examine my newly fixed nail art.

"Yeah, yeah but my answer is still the same," I pouted before bidding my fellow Thai idol a goodbye.

The sound of Chaeyoung's laughter filled my ears next and I look to my side to see here coming from the kitchen with a plate of sliced apples in her hand.

A smile spread on my face at the sight of her, my insides melting towards her cute attire. She was wearing some shirt one of our fans had given her, a big avocado design was in the middle with an image of Chaey pouting was underneath it.

"What does that kid want now?" he asked before plopping her body on the empty couch beside mine, the plate filled with apples now set on the table available for me too.

I sat on the couch and leaned forward to get a slice.

"The usual, asking me to go on a gathering he arranged with some idols. He knew I won't do that shit after he tried to set me up with that sunbae idol last time," I snickered and Chaeyoung laughed at what I said.

Bambam, no matter how much I love him as a friend and my fellow Thai idol, is really such a pain in the ass.

He got drunk at that gathering and left me with a sunbae he invited. To say that I was uncomfortable was an understatement and it took me a great amount of courage to decline his offer when he openly asked me to go on a date with him.

What made it even more frustrating was that Jeon Jungkook arrived just right in time to witness it. The jerk even openly teasing me about it when the sunbae was gone.

He teased me about having the guts to decline to a sunbae idol. But then again, I got confused when he told me I did a really good job before he left to see his friends.

That man.

It has been months after the jacket incident and the scandal had died down. The last time we saw each other was through that gathering. I heard he was out of the country doing his world tour.

His group had become so famous, I can't help but be amazed. He must be having the time of his life. Then again, I hope he was having fun but not pressured at the same time.

Why do you care?

"Why not?" my eyes snapped to Chaeyoung's direction when I heard what she said.

She was looking at me smugly and I raised an eyebrow.

"You're joking, right? You want me to go?" I asked and she giggled. That kind of giggling that will make every man swoon.

"Lisa, you can always say No to those men. You've done it to a sunbae, why can't you do it again if the situation calls for it?" she teased and I scoffed.

"And what? So they can call me out? You know this industry isn't that simple," I told her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, you have a point. Plus, it's not really good to always say No to our seniors. It's a scary industry culture but we can't really do anything about it. However, I know you want to see your other friends too..." she pouted and I smile at how cute she is.

I knew she just wants for me to enjoy it.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure I can find time to see them somehow. By the way, where's Jennie and Jisoo unnie?" I asked. I haven't seen the two since I woke up. And when I say woke up I meant waking up at five in the afternoon. We were too exhausted and arrived home at midnight.

We just had our concert in Japan and we were given time to rest.

"They were on a shoot. Manager unnie said ours is the day after tomorrow," she added and I nodded.

It must have been hard for the two. I was sure they barely had slept.

After finishing the apples, she stood from her seat and brought the plate back in the kitchen. It wasn't long when she went back and muttered that she'll be sleeping in her room.

It was already past eight.

I reached for my phone and opened the messaging app. Sorn had sent me a message.

You sure you're not coming here? Your supposed boyfriend is here though. He seemed to be having fun while drinking with Bam.

I shake my head when I read the message. Sorn had never moved on on my scandal with Jungkook. She insists that there is definitely something going on and always teases me about it.

After all the times that I told her there wasn't, I gave up in the end and just let her be.

However, the fact that Jungkook was there made me curious.

He should be resting and not going on some gatherings.

Well, he misses his friends too, you know.

After responding to Sorn telling her to have some fun, I put down my phone on the table and turned on the television. It has been so long since I last saw a drama.

Two hours, that's probably how long I binge watch on the television until I heard the door opening revealing a very exhausted Jisoo and Jennie unnie. Excitement took over so I turned off the television.

"Unnies!" I cheered and they both smiled at me. Jennie's eyes are almost closed and after hugging the two, I let them be as they both headed to their room leaving me alone once again.

"I'm bored..." I whispered.

Lying on the couch, I was startled when I heard the sound of my phone ringing. Reaching for my phone which is resting on the table, I almost drop it on my face when I realized who the person was.

Why is he calling me now?

The memory of him kissing my forehead came into view. At that, my heart started hammering in my chest.

"Just be cool about it Lisa," I muttered to myself and I hate the fact that my stomach was churning and this is him not being in front of me.

After the sixth ring, I slide the accept button to answer his call, and the sound of people cheering caught my attention.

"Hello?" I whispered and I was thankful my voice didn't crack.

"She answered, wahhh. It must be true then,"

Was that Yugyeom?

"Yo Lisa, I am offended!" I heard Bambam screaming on the other line and after a few more shouting, my ears were greeted with a much calmer background.

"Sso-rry," his voice stuttered a little and I raised an eyebrow.

Was he that drunk?

"Bambam, th-that punk took my phone and saw your numm-number," he said while slurring and I got a little worried.

"Sunbae," I called for his name and he was silent.

I didn't know why but the sound of his breathing made me feel at ease.

"How have you been?" he asked and I cringe at how awkward this situation looked like.

"Ahhm, good. How about you sunbae?" I asked too and he snickered.

"Being formal again, aren't we?" he teased and I smile a little.

Then, silence filled our conversation but it wasn't as awkward as before.

"She's here..." he whispered and my brows furrowed.

"Who a-ooohh" before I can finish asking, words got stuck on my throat when I realized who he was talking about.

"With a fucking man," he added and I gulped. His voice, even though he's drunk, sounded so stern.

He's definitely pissed.

The thought made me feel upset a little. I wasn't sure if it's because I care about him or because I hate the fact that she was deliberately doing this to make him feel upset since she knew he still has feelings for her.

What a woman.

Before I knew it, I asked him something I hope I didn't.

"Are you angry that she was over you?"

And he was silent. Somehow, I thought if I was being too much, prying over something I shouldn't.

"I wasn't," he answered. "But I was angry because I am not over her," he added and my heart dropped at his words, the pain he was feeling wasn't hidden.

He was being bare and open about it. Yet, I admire the fact that he wasn't in denial about his feelings.

The sound of his voice is heartbreaking. To many, he is a maknae loved by everyone. They didn't know this side of his story. And he has an exceptional way of hiding his emotions if I may add.

"Why? Why are you telling this to me?" I asked, confusion eating my system.

He was silent for a moment and I bit my lip in nervousness.

"Because you're not her," I straightened my seat at his answer. It wasn't clear to me and I wanted to hear more.

"Because I know you won't use this against me because you're not that kind of person..."

His words made my heart flutter and I have no words to say.

"I trust you, I know you won't hurt me as she did... Never..." he added and I knew right there and then, it's game over.

You're totally fucked up Lalisa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 19.1K 42
"I don't wanna be a slut anymore, but I guess im the same when it comes to you." - warnings: smut, angst, vulgar language, lowercase intended yoonmin.
1M 50.3K 39
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST MY BAG?!" I turn my head to the side to see the guy who had said the same thing as me. Fucking airports....
17.7K 1K 30
when you accidentally chat your crush "Sorry? I'm not the person you thought you were...." Wattpad cover by : @orphanmeat
1.6K 53 29
"look, about last night" "don't. you don't have to say anything" "no, I was out of line. you're right, I'm not your boyfriend" "yeah, you're not" Ale...