Girls Like You

Par KittyKat060412

Elsa Moon is known as the Ice Queen since she moved go Japan a year ago. But really it's just an act to help... Plus

Chapter 1:Where It Begins
Chapter 2: This Can't Be Happening
Chapter 3: Call me Master Frost
Chapter 4: Wake Up Call
Chapter 5: Like Mother, Like Son
Chapter 6: Angel
Chapter 7: Gossip
Chapter 8: Maid by Day, Princess by Night
Chapter 9: Sleepover and Breakfast
Chapter 10: She's My Fiancé
Chapter 11: Peace in the Violence
Chapter 12: Sickness can be Death
Chapter 13: Friday the 13th
Chapter 14: My Heart I Surrender
Chapter 15: Little Do You Know
Chapter 16: Crash
Chapter 17: Broken
Chapter 19: I think I'm in Love Again
Epilogue

Chapter 18: Who Are You?

642 25 16
Par KittyKat060412

Chapter 18: Who Are You?

Who are you? Those words, that sentence just kept repeating in my mind as the doctors looked at Jack. They looked into his eyes right before they took him to an MRI to check his brain. They pushed him out and he just locked eyes with mine, I see some red go into his cheeks before he turns away, maybe embarrassed that he kissed a stranger. "We'll be here waiting for you sweetie." I hear Amy say as the door closes and she turns to me. Haru put his arm around Amy, "Are you okay Elsa?" He ask me as I put my arms around me, was I okay? "I don't know... Why dose he remember you but not me?" I ask feeling selfish asking that, they were his parents, I was just a girl he meet, but I was also his lover. Why did he forget me?

Amy step away from Haru and put a hand on my shoulder, "The MRI will tell us, it's okay." "We'll get answers soon." Haru said but I was scared what the answers would be, how could this of happened?  My father was in a coma for two years, Jack was in one for less then two weeks, what happened in his brain that made him forget? Not long I see Jack getting pushed back in with the doctor behind him holding the scans. "So..." He starts off which is never a good thing as he puts the scan on a white board lighting it up to see Jack's brain. The doctor points to a part of the brain, "You see this part?" He ask making us nod as look at Jack who is just looking at the doctor.

"This part of the brain holds memories, and it looks like when Jack got in that accident, he lose the last two years of his life." The doctor said. "Lost two years of his life? What dose that mean?" Haru ask happy he asked and not me, right now I felt like I shouldn't even be here. The doctor sighs before he looks at Jack, "It means that the last two years are gone. He dosen't remember them. So things that happened in those two years, it didn't happen to him." I feel my eyes widen, that means he dosen't remember meeting me...

"Is there anything we can do?" Amy ask but the doctor just shook his head, "The memories can either come back or they don't. It's up to Jack's brain. All you can do is just live your life and help him with whatever he dosen't remember. But give him time, it's going to be overwhelming for him." The doctor says as he walks over to Jack as he was sitting on his bed and shined a light on his eyes, "I want him to stay for a less two more days." He says as he shakes Haru's hand, "Let me know if you have anymore questions." He says as Haru and Amy thank the doctor as he leaves the room.

I hear Jack take a deep breath looking at his parents, "So, what happened? I mean besides the crash and..." He turns his eyes to me and they were almost like he was seeing me for the first time. "Who is this girl?" He ask hurting my heart, I really was a stranger to him. Amy looks up at her husband making him nod, "I think we'll let her explain that part, the rest we can talk about later." Haru said as he kisses Jack on the forehead along with Amy, "We'll leave you two alone." She says looking at me with a weak smile before they leave, leaving Jack and I alone.

***

I didn't know what to say to him, or how to start. "So... Who are you?" He ask again breaking the silence. I took a deep breath, it was now or never. "My name is Elsa, I moved here from America two years ago. We go to school together and I'm...." "Jackie!" I hear behind me making me freeze as I hear heals coming up to Jack and I knew who it was. "Birdie?" Jack ask as Birdie throw her arms around him as he hugged her back. Oh God... It's my worse fear coming to life. To Jack, he was still with Birdie... "Oh Jackie I heard what happened to you and came as quickly as I could." Birdie lied locking eyes with me.

She pulled away, "I'm so sorry about our fight before you got into that wreck." She said as she finally turned her attention on me "And I'm glade the maid didn't get hurt." She says with a smirk on her face making me glare at her. "Maid? She's a maid?" Jack asked as I shook my head, "I'm not... I mean I am. I'm your maid but there's more to it then that." I say as I place my hand on his leg and he looks down as I see his eyes widen, "Where did you get that ring?" Jack ask making me look down to see my ring shinning in the light, the ring.

Before I could answer, Birdie grabs my hand, "You dirty little thief! How dare you steal my ring." She said making me let out a laugh trying to pull my hand back, "Your ring? Are you insane? Jack would never give you this ring!" I yell. "Of course he did you crazy bitch! He loves me!" Birdie yelled as she looks at Jack, "Tell her Jackie!" Birdie yells as I look at Jack in the eyes and for the first time since I meet him, his eyes weren't showing any emotions, they weren't telling me anything.

"She's right." He says slowly making my heart sink, he was believing her. I see Birdie start to smile as she starts to slide the ring off my finger which I was letting her do, because I gave up. Jack was going to go back to her, and she was just going to keep hurting him. I don't know what to do. I could feel tears come into my eyes as Birdie stops halfway taking my ring off. We both look up to see Jack grab her hand making her stop, "I wouldn't give you this ring. We had that fight because you cheated on me, that fight was us breaking up." Jack said and I couldn't believe it. He pulls Birdie's hand back and pushes the ring on my finger again. I look up at him and look him in the eyes finally seeing some emotions again, "Whoever you are, you must mean something to me. Because I wouldn't give that ring to just anyone." Jack said making me do a nervous laugh only to make him smile.

"Plus I don't think you'd just kiss anyone like you kissed me." He added making me laugh. "You have got to be kidding me." I hear Birdie say forgetting she was in the room. I turn to her and it almost felt like Hell broke through, she was that pissed. "I think it's time for you to leave Lou-San. My maid and I have some catching up to do." Jack said making me smile a little as I turned back to Birdie, "Thanks for stopping by." I say with a smirk only to make her glare at me before she steps away form Jack and towards me, "Just remember little Miss. Nobody, he doesn't remember you. Let that sink in."

I couldn't look at Birdie as I hear her footsteps leave the room leaving Jack and I alone. Again, we were in silents, not saying a word to each other. "You better be telling the truth." I finally hear Jack say as I look at him, his face serious, "What?" I ask still trying to process everything that's happened in the last 12 hours. "About the ring, you better be telling the truth, that you didn't steal it because if you're lying, then whatever this is, is over." Jack said making me laugh, I couldn't help it. "You know I'm being serious right?" He ask making me nod as I try to calm down, "I do I'm sorry for laughing, it's just it's funny that our whole relationship started with a lie. You lied to Birdie saying we were engaged. And you were so hung up by her that you told me you wouldn't love me... Ever." I say as I move my fingers through my hair.

"But... The night at the party, everything changed." I whisper as I feel my cheeks start to get warm remembering that night. "What happened at the party?" Jack ask as I smile before I turn to him, "You told me you loved me, and we spent the night together." I say. "You mean we..." "Uh huh." I nodded making his cheeks get red again making him look away. "I sound like such a different person in those two years..." He says and from the corner of his lips, I could see him smile, god how I've missed that smile.

He looks back to me after he calms himself down a little, "So... Elsa, right?" He ask and I nod again happy to him say my name again. "What else happened? Tell me our whole story." He says as he grabs my hand and I can see the full smile, the smile that'll make me tell him anything.

"Let's begin where we first meet."

***

Jack got out of the hospital yesterday and I was finally getting out of my cast today. Me being stupid and not listening to the doctor before, I thought I broke it but it wasn't, it was just badly sprained so I can go back to my job by tonight. I haven't seen Jack since I told him everything, how we meet, the party, I mean everything. He even knows I'm his maid thanks to Birdie but that's okay, I told him I'd be by after I get my cast off to do my job. He knows our deal, about me paying him back for my medical bills, but now it seems like his worried I'll have another attack.

But the worse thing is, I felt like I haven't slept since the accident, I'm worried I'm going to crash soon. With everything that's happened, sleep was the last thing on my mind. "Okay Moon-San, you are free to walk again." I hear the doctor say breaking me from my thoughts as I move my ankle in a circle. "Oh that feels so good. Thank you." I say as I bow before I walk out to see my mom at the nurse station. "Hey sweetie, you going to work?" She ask as I nod putting my elbows on the station, "Yeah, and then to Jack's after. How's dad doing?" I ask, he was a sleep when I left this morning which is funny to me since his been asleep for two years.

"Oh his doing great, says his going to make dinner tonight. Will be joining us?" She ask, she was understanding about why I was with Jack so much. It was hard to make time for everyone when I had two people I wanted to spend time with. "Yeah, I'll be home." I say as I start to walk off, "Why don't you invite Jack." I hear my mom call out making me stop. I turn back to her, "Are you sure we shouldn't wait? I mean... I don't even know if I'm dating him right now, I don't know what our relationship is." I say rubbing my arm.

"Well, it won't kill to ask him. So ask him and then let me know. Okay?" She says as she steps away from her station and kisses me on the forehead, "Love you honey, see you tonight." She says leaving me alone. I sigh as I start to walk off to have Riku waiting for me. I don't know how today will play out.

***

"You almost wrecked everything I ever worked on!" I hear Jack's voice when I walk into his studio. "I don't know what you're talking about Jack." That was Roxas' voice what was he doing here? I close the door hard making both of the boys stop talking as I walk in closer to see them both looking at me. "Elsa... What are you doing here?" Jack asked as I put my backpack down, "I'm here to work Jack." I say as I look at Roxas, "What are you doing here?" I ask looking at Roxas. "This is family business princess, why don't you just go get to cleaning like the little maid that you are." Roxas said and I was going to say something when Jack grabbed him by the collar and pushed him into the wall, "Don't you talk to her like that. She's not a maid, she's a person and she's someone I care about." I hear Jack yell making me freeze and see Jack look serious while Roxas looked confused. "What did you say?" Roxas asked but Jack just pushed him hard on the wall making a crack in the wall.

I run up to Jack and grab his shoulder, "Jack, let him go." I say as Jack looks over at me. The eyes that were looking at me, weren't the eyes that Jack had, they were someone different. "Please Jack." I bagged digging my nails into his shoulder. Finally I see Jack relaxes a little as he lets go of Roxas and steps back as I step back with him. Roxas pulls down his shirt and looks at me, "Little maid can still calm down the beast, how sweet." He says as he walks past Jack but stops by me, "I know you sent out the emails about me, I know you were sending emails behind my back while Jack was in the hospital. I underestimated you but don't worry it won't happen again." He says and I could feel an attack start to creep it's way up to me.

I see Roxas' eyes darken on me, "I should of gotten rid of you that night in front of the Cod Pond." He says making me raise an eyebrow, "What?" I ask but he just smirks, "Nothing. Just talking." He says as he steps away from me and looks back at Jack, "We're not done yet cousin." He says as he finally leaves the studio leaving Jack and I alone. Jack kept looking at the door along with me, what did Roxas meant by the Cod Pond? Was he there the night I slipped in? I look at Jack remember what he said to Roxas, how he acted. "Did you mean it?" I ask making Jack look at me.

"Mean what?" He ask making me sigh, "That you care about me." I say as I feel my heart start to beat faster, I need to take my anxiety pills and fast but I needed to know what Jack thought of me. Jack looked away form me as he moves his hand on his neck, "I... I did." He says making me smile a little. "I didn't like Roxas calling you names, I... I wanted to kill him there." I hear him laugh a little as he looks at me, "God I didn't even like him looking at you." He looked confused almost as he looks at me, "Was I like this before?" He ask making me laugh a little, "You're a little protective of me I guess." I say making him smile, that rare smile that makes my heart flutter.

I don't think I can be around him like this without wanting to kiss him. I clear my throat and look away, "I... I better go change and get to work." I say as I quickly go into Jack's room and close the door letting my heart go back to a normal pace. I knew trying to get Jack's memories again was going to be hard and to hurt but I didn't know that it was going to hurt this much.

***

Jack was back in work mode when I walked out to start my cleaning, he was sitting on the couch with his computer in his lap, his glasses on he didn't even look up at me. "Do you want something to eat?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen. "Maybe in a few." I hear him call as I look at the clock, it was almost five at night and he still hasn't eaten? Not listening very well, I start to make dinner at less something he can eat so his not making himself sick again. All I could hear is the tapping of his laptop and my breathing making me go crazy.

I take my phone out and put on some Lindsey Stirling's Warmer in the Winter album getting me a little in the mood for Christmas even if it didn't feel like the most wonderful time for me. "Are you playing Lindsey Stirling?" I hear Jack call out still being in the living room. "Yeah, it was a little to quite for me." I call back as I finish cooking his pork with some rice taking it out to him. When I saw Jack, his laptop was closed, his head was lend back and his eyes were closed, enjoying the music it looks like.

I wanted to stay there and admire his beauty but I had to stay professional and remember what I'm here to do. I walk up to him and put his plate and some water down for him. Hearing the plate and glass he opens his eyes and looks at me, his eyes widen. "What... What are you wearing?" He ask as I look down at myself, "Right, you thought since I worked at a cosplay cafe, you thought I'd be more comfortable wearing this." I say moving my hand down my side showing off the outfit. I see Jack's cheeks go red a little, "Was I so mean to you?" He ask making me smile as I sit down next to him, his eyes not leaving me. "You weren't mean, you were just a jokester, you liked to tease me. From what you told me, you did it because you liked me." I say making him smile, "It's weird, I had a dream of seeing a girl wearing a maid outfit like this." He places his hand on mine making me look, "But seeing you in this outfit is making me think it wasn't a dream but a memory." I look back at him to see him looking at me.

Every bone in my body wanted to kiss him, to remind him of us but I held back, I didn't want to push him. So I did the next best thing, I went into his arms and held him, "You're right, it wasn't a dream." I say as I burry my head into his neck and he holds me closer. "This feels right." He says making me smile, "Yeah, it dose." I say as I pull back so I can look at his face. Looking at him now, he wasn't the old Jack or the Zombie Jack, he was someone I never seen before. I remember what my mother said to me before I left, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to invite Jack to dinner.

"Umm.. Jack, my mother and me, us, would like to invite you for dinner tonight." I say stuttering a little. I see Jack raise an eyebrow, "Elsa, are you asking me out on a date?" He ask making me turn my head, "It's dinner, not a date. I mean it can be a date if..." I stopped talking when I felt Jack move my head to look at him, "I would love to join your family for dinner tonight. But you have to accept my Christmas gift." He says as he pulls his laptop back on his lap. I raise my eyebrow, "You remembered the gift?" I ask remember he told me about it a little before the crash.

He nods, "I got an email this morning as a reminder, you were the first person I thought of when I saw it." He says as he turns the laptop at me and I see two plane tickets conformed to a week in Italy. I feel my eyes widen when I look back at Harry. "We're going to Italy?" I ask making him nod, "I'm guessing I got these tickets before the crash, and when I got this email this morning, I remember you saying you wanted to go to Italy someday. You'll go with me right?" He ask as I feel tears go into my eyes as I hug him again, "Jackson." I say with a whisper as he holds me tight,

"I'll take that as a yes."

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile since I last updated and I am so sorry for that. I'm having a little bit of writers block on this story so it might be a while before I update again so please don't give up on me! If you guys haven't yet check out my new story Blood and Magic if you like Jelsa, vampires and witches. I hope eveyone had a great Thanksgiving (for those who celebrate). And as always, please leave me a comment letting me know how this chapter is. Sorry for my grammar and spelling and I love you all!

~Kitty Kat

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

120K 3.1K 35
Jack Frost, the one that no one could see, has been reassigned to protect Queen Elsa from harm. But can Jack keep his feelings at bay for the Queen w...
22.7K 1K 15
The first thing Jack remembers is Master Pitch, the man who saved him and gave him his frost powers. He served Master Pitch for years till the day co...
138K 4.8K 33
Jack Frost, the guardian of fun, is told to go help a young princess named Elsa. As she grows older, will their bond grow? Will they someday fall in...
785 24 12
Sequel to: The One Who Used Me When Elsa finds her long lost father, what will happen when she is forced to leave the comfort of her kingdom... and s...