Boe

By Ohcheesy

I was always confused if I was his hoe or if I was truly his boo like he said I was. More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
8)
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112

Part 41

2.1K 50 7
By Ohcheesy

I then wake up and see I'm in a hotel room? but alone.

" HANDROOO ANYONEEE" I yell getting up and I soon see Fenix and the rest come in with the rest but not Handro and I relax sitting down sighing. I was honestly scared after the incident in the other hotel room in Mexico.

"Yo Hen you alright" Kato ask seeing tears stream on me.

"I-I I can you call my therapist my password is 2715" I say breathing heavily. Although I been acting like I was okay I really wasn't and they all looked really worried. My breathing got worse by the minute and I then look for my inhaler in my back pack and I soon breath in the smoke. I felt a bit better but still cried shaking. I was just honestly having a panic attack.

"Hey hey mamas what's wrong" Handro says but I scoot away not wanting anyone near.

"Please... stay away" I choke out. They all look scared but Handro is who looks hurt. I just needed space at these times.

(I may have fucked up and confused y'all in this part but her parents divorced because her dad raped her and her mom used to drink a lot blaming Hennessy and she's always felt guilty about it)

"Yeah yeah I'm her friend but she's having a major panic attack can we give you a ticket to come here I think it's serious...... Nah nah it's cool I'll pay for it..... okay I'll pass the phone to her right now" Kato says to the phone and then passes the phone to me.

"Sandra I " She then shushes me and tells me to breath and the rest leave me to give me space but they literally had to drag Handro out to leave.

"Now tell me what's wrong" she asked calmly.

"Recently I went on tour with my official boyfriend and and this guy when I was asleep broke in and he got in the bed and I thought it was my boyfriend but it was a random guy and I can't help but keep remembering my dad" I croak out barely getting every word out.

"Breath Breath... your fine okay your safe now he's no longer near okay and I promise your loved ones will take care of you" she says soothingly.

"I know I know after that Alejandro my boyfriend has been by my side but he doesn't know about my pass... I opened up to him how I never felt loved before but this I'm not ready to talk about.. not yet Sandra" I say breathing a lot better now.

"It's fine you don't have to tell anyone but that's a good process sweety" she says and I smile forgetting only a bit of my negative thoughts.

"Sandra is my dad still locked up" I ask and she then replies yes reassuring me.

"I just want peace with him sometimes but I'm scared to even remember him" I admit.

"Honey if your not ready I suggest you don't" she says and I reply shortly with an okay.

"What scares you right now Exactly " She ask.

"Being alone and vulnerable" I admit.

"But your not alone so promise me this" she says.

"What" I ask

"Don't push away anyone it doesn't do you good" she ask.

"I won't, Alejandro means to much to me now" I say.

"So who's this Alejandro your boyfriend" she questions.

"Yeah he's amazing he's so sweet but acts like a hard ass" I laugh and she laughs along.

"So your his soft spot" she ask.

"Yeah I am" I smile.

"Tell me more about him" she says.

"He's famous lots of girls like him and I honestly worried about it but just yesterday I was officially his and he said he loves me and I feel loved for real now Sandra... I don't feel so broken anymore" I sigh feeling better just thinking of how lucky I was.

"That's cute where is he now" she ask.

"I Well I asked for some space to talk to you not wanting him to see me like this even though he wanted to stay to comfort me" I say feeling bad now.

"Well like I said don't push people you care about away so go get him, call me later bye" she says.

"Bye Sandra thank you" I then hang up sighing and open the door seeing Handro being talked to by the guys in the hall while Franky and Fenix grabbed him from coming in my room. Guess he still kept trying.

He then sees me and pushes them all and rushes to me.

"I shouldn't have" he then hugs me tightly and I mumble in his chest finishing my sentence "pushed you away I just remembered horrible things I'll let you know some day".

"Just please let me know your okay next time" he breathes out and I feel his heart beat that was beating really fast and I then kiss his chest and he sighs but still doesn't let go.

"I want you to be safe with me but I keep failing you" he says and I feel a tear drop.

"No no you make me feel way more safe then I did before although I acted like I was tough I was broken and scared and I feel way better now" I say looking directly in his eyes and he then pulls me back in.

"Promise me you won't leave me, you mean a lot yknow " he says kissing my head.

"Hell naw man you my boo for life you don't go leaving me mister famous" I say shoving him jokingly and he laughs.

"Never could even if I wanted to" he admits.

He then grabs my hand leading me back to our room and ask me to close my eyes.

"Your mine and this is for you" I then felt cold on my neck and I shiver. I then open my eyes seeing myself in the mirror with Handro behind me with a chain on my neck.

"Do you remember girl

I was the one who gave you your firsttttt kisss " Geesy screeches singing my boo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313 36 36
She was right. April was right. When she said that he stared at me like I was the centre of his universe, I didn't think it was true. I thought "Oh n...
99.5K 2.4K 35
I'm not a side hoe okay if you believe me then listen to my side of the story. Everything isn't what you think is cause it's not I'm more that aren't...
581 14 12
Complete ✅. we were childhood best friends but one day he just stopped being there for me and started bulling me I became less confident and...
163 4 10
He was my everything, he was unlike any guy I've ever met before, his elegance was inspiring, others saw him as an egoistic narssacist but that wasn'...