Real Life|DaveEast|

By TheRealBaybehKay

1. In and Out 2. Based off Decisions 3. Real Life More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Book Four
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N
Chapter 38
R.I.P
Chapter 39
Happy Birthday
Chapter 40
Authors Note
Another Author's Note

Chapter 04

4.1K 159 14
By TheRealBaybehKay

"How you been."

I sighed leaning against my car. "Cool I guess. Taking it one day at a time."

Kelly nodded. "That's good, staying outta trouble and shit right."

Kelly finally gave in and moved to L.A. so he could be closer to Kellean and I. His words not mines.

He had another baby girl by the name of Kaarina. I even congratulated Kieara airheaded ass on her cause she is really pretty.

I shrugged looking off. "I'm tired of people asking me that same shit."

"Cause everybody know how you are Jaycean."

"And, let me do what the fuck I want to then since you niggas know me so fuckin' well."

"How long you been off yo meds."

I scoffed. "Who said I'm off of them, the fuck are you worried for." shit in reality I'm abusing them mofos.

"Because Jaycean at the end of the damn day you are still the mother of my first born. Yo ass standing over here, hands shaking and shit like a fucking crack baby."

"Whatever mane." walking away a car pulled up. It was Javaria and Amore'.

I rolled my eyes as Javari stepped out laughing. "Why the fuck are you hea'." she asked confusing me.

I looked around making sure it was I she was talking to. "This is my fuckin' house."

I don't know why she had a attitude but it made me naturally catch one right back.

"No this is Carter house you know the one he paid for."

I pointed to myself. "You mean my husband."

"Bitch he wasn't yo husband when you left him for dead in that damn hospital bed."

I laughed out walking towards my front steps.

"Yeah okay. We in two different categories boo, why don't you let me worry about my husband and you worry about yo boyfriend."

"The rate yo dumb ass going you aint gone have a husband for long." she said stepping closer to me.

I smiled at her. "And until then just remember that a husband is something you want and I have."

-

Javaria at this point was tired of her sister mouth and without thinking she swung hitting Jay right in her teeth.

Reacting fast Jay swing catching her in her eye. Kelly tried to get them both apart as they fell to the ground.

Javari ended up on top swinging left and rights at her sister face.

Javaria was always the better fighter between the two and Jay knew she probably wasn't gone win but she wasn't gonna back down either.

"Get up Javari, you're hurting her." Jay heard Amore' say.

Those were words she never heard in a fight. People would always say you gone end up fighting the right person and this was one of those times.

Alejandra ran out the house. "Jay you have to stop."

As Javari was being lifted up Jay didn't give a damn if her arms were being held she ran up on her.

Falling back onto the porch steps, Jay was now on top. Swinging anywhere she could Javari was still getting the best of her.

"Jaycean let go." she heard while feeling arms around her.

"Naw don't tell her nothing she can continue to get her ass beat." Javari told them.

The fight went on for another ten minutes as Jay ended up getting the best of the situation towards the end cause Javari didn't wanna continue because of how bloody Jay face was.

Jaycean wanted to make Javaria face just like hers and accomplished that before backing away and going into the house.

Carter nor anyone else was home to witness what had just happened beside Kelly, Amore' and Alejandra.

"What the hell just happened." Alejandra asked Amore'.

Javari frowned. "Who the fuck are you."

Amore' stared at Alejandra trying to figure out where the hell she came from.

-

Getting to get room Jay cried her eyes out laying in the middle of the bathroom floor. She could care less that she took her first L, she only cared that she just fought her big sister.

Crawling around she tried to find her pills that she had trouble opening because of the blood that she wiped for her mouth.

Popping in five she stuck her head under the facet washing them down. Huffing and puffing she started back crying hearing the bathroom door open and close.

Arms wrapped around her attempting to soothe her. Jay eventually became quiet feeling the affects of the pills she took.

Turning on the water Javaria wet a rag as Amore' tried to get Jay to sit on the toilet. Her body was limp and they didn't know why.

"Jay." Amore' called out.

"Mm." she answered struggling to keep open her eyes.

"Hold up yo head." Javari instructed.

Doing as said her eyes stayed shut. It took a good minute but Jay face was finally clear of blood.

"We need to talk." Javari spoke only for Jay to shake her head no.

"You need to talk to your sister Jay." Alejandra told her while slipping the pills away from her so no one seen.

Trying to lift her up again Alejandra tried to get them to stop because she knew Jay would eventually pass out and if on cue.

Filling up a cup of water Alejandra instructed them to lay her on the floor. When they did she splashed the cut of water in Jay face.

Watching as her eyes popped opened Javari and Amore' stood confused.

Splashing water again Jay started to panic.

"Calm down, clam down. I'm not trying to drown you."

"I told you I couldn't swim. Why you keep doing that."

"Because it's the only way to get you off yo high." she mumbled in her ear. "Act like you got some damn sense or I'll snitch."

Jay eyes widened. "Nooooo." she tried to whisper back. 

"Jaycean." Javari called out.

"What. You wanna fight me again huh. Well I can't right now because I only have a limited time to see my kids so maybe later."

Struggling to stand Alejandra helped her by holding her waste.

She gasped. "Amore'. Oh my God I missed you so much." she hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry I didn't check up on you. I swea' I'm not a bad person."

"I know Jay. I missed you too."

Hearing snoring they all looked at her.

"Yo did she just fall asleep."

Alejandra tucked in her lips guiding Jay to the bed. "She just needs some rest that's all."

"She been acting like that since she left." Amore' asked concerned.

"A little. It's more so Carmelo then her." Alejandra spoke lying.

They all nodded. "Oh right, forgot about her."

"When she wake up tell her to call me."

As they left out Kelly stood with his arms folded watching the way Jay twitched as she slept.

"How long she been poppin'."

Trying to think of a quick lie she spoke. "Um I don't know wha-."

"Save it and tell me the truth."

Alejandra sighed. "Since Jordon was killed. I've been trying to get her to stop but how can you stop someone who is the Queen to the Kingpin."

Kelly sighed. "We have to do something. I don't like seeing her like that." he said referring to the bathroom incident.

"I agree but until then don't tell anyone. She's already gone be mad that I told you. She's not that nice now, she's mean twenty-four-nine."

Nodding Kelly left out to grab his daughter and leave.

-

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey drug head." Carmelo sung.

"Shut up bitch." I mumbled holding my head.

"Who bed am I in." I mumbled again.

"Michael's.."

I gasped rolling out of it and hitting the floor hard as shit.

"Owwe.."

The door opened. "Shit, you okay."

I looked up seeing Alejandra. "You at Michael house too."

She frowned. "Michael house, bitch this yo house."

I smacked my lips. "Bitch you'sa liar."

"Who.."

"No one." I told her standing. "Whea' my children."

"Chilling. Cam playing the game and Cartean watching eating cookies while baby girl sleep."

I nodded. "I think imma keep them three tonight since Kellean with her father."

"Okay. Y'all more than welcomed to stay at my place."

"I was gonna stay with Amore' but since you know how to handle my blackouts I'll stay with you."

"Alright but before we walk downstairs can I tell you something."

"Is it gone piss me off." I asked while dressing my babies.

"Maybe, like a little."

I sighed as she picked up Cartean. "Come on Cam."

"Coming Mommy."

Throwing the diaper bag over my shoulder I carried my baby girl down the stairs.

Hearing a female giggling I froze at the bottom of the steps.

"Bestfriend I'm huuuuungrrrrrrry. Are you cooking for me."

"Girl yo ass always hungry for something."

Twitching a little I glanced at Alejandra who had her lips tucked.

"Let's just go Jay."

Ignoring her I made my presence known in the kitchen. My eyes went straight to ole girl who had the nerve to be wearing my clothes like straight up head to toe.

I knew this was my damn wardrobe because it said Nola on the jacket sleeve and Made on the pants leg.

"Beat this bitch face in."

She glanced back at Carter who stared at me. "Hi I'm Harper, you must be um Jaycean, Carty's wife."

My heart skipped a beat as I damn near released my baby carseat out my hand.

"Oh did this bitch just call him what we call him.."

I glanced down at her hand clearing my throat.

"Snap that bitch in half. Don't even think about it just break it."

I tried my very very absolute hardest to ignore Carmelo.

I declined her hand because I felt that if I grabbed it I just might break it.

"Nice to meet you."

"I didn't think you were still here."

"WHO THE FUCK YOU THOUGHT WAS WATCHING THE KIDS THEN YOU DUMB WILD CAT LOOKING NIGGA."

I squinted my eyes at him while Carmelo screamed in my head.

"Say goodbye to your father kids."

"See ya dad." Cameron spoke on cue.

"Buh-bye DaDa." Cartean backwards waved.

"Awe they're so adorable." said Harper.

I smiled genuinely. "Thank you, y'all have a nice day."

Leaving out we all pilled in my blue range heading to Alejandra house.

-

"Wow she did not like me at all."

I sighed clearing my throat. "Yeah that was bad. I'm sorry, that's not how I wanted y'all to meet."

"No don't apologize I beyond deserved it. I mean I'm in her house in her clothes with her husband for goodness sakes."

"It's not as it seems Harper hell the damn pop burst opened and I offered her clothes it's my fault I take full blame."

She scratched her head nodding. "Um yeah. I think imma just go. I'll talk to you later."

Heading for the door I sighed trying to call Jay but it went straight to voicemail.

Me: Can you answer the phone.

Me: Its nothing that deep.

Me: Just let me explain about her having on your clothes.

Me: Dammit Jaycean answer me.

MyBeautifulAssWife: Stop interrupting my time with my kids.

Shaking my head I went to go shower. Since all the kids were gone I guess I could go kick it with my niggas.

-

"It's yo birthday bitch. The big twenty-five. What you tryna do."

I shook my head. "Not a damn thing."

Alejandra frowned. "Why not Jay."

I shrugged. "I just want to be with my kids. I don't want to do shit else."

"Okay I understand that but how about we just go to dinner I mean you haven't seen the rest of your friends yet so this could be a good time."

I stared at her thinking. I didn't really want to do a damn thing. My birthday was just another reminder that I'm getting old and that my brother isn't here to share it with me.

"Bubbah always put my birthday crown on my head." tears came to my eyes. "I just want to catch who did this to them until then I really don't want to do anything Alex."

She sighed dropping down next to me. "Okay fine I respect your decision but imma still get you a present even though yo ass been mean to me since we linked back up."

I laughed. "How about we just have a little thing at my house, just us no outsiders."

She gasped. "A barbeque."

"Sure. I'll text my babies father and see. Terrible how I have to ask to chill in my own home."

"You the stupid one cause I would've stayed my ass right there."

"Of course you would've.."

"He want you to leave ole fuckin' well, both y'all names on that damn lease, bitch you leave."

I chuckled pulling out my phone. "You're fuckin' funny yo but watch that bitch word you throwin' around that's still my man. Only I can call him a bitch, hoe."

"Shut the fuck up. You was just about to cry because of ole girl he was chilling with."

"I wasn't about to cry actually I was about to slit some throats because number one why she in my house to begin with. Number two why she wearing my jogging fit and number three why the fuck she calling you the name I call you.."

"You need to be saying that to his lanky ass, matter a fact lets call him."

"Nope it's gone be face to face cause I might have to slap his ass."

"Slap who, who you talking to."

I looked at Alejandra and frowned. "Nobody nosey ass."

She smacked her lips. "Is it Carmelo."

"I hummed. "Who.."

Straight facing me I rolled my eyes. "Who told you about that bitch."

"You nigga. Yo ass talk too much when high."

"Huh..good to know."

"Yep, here, let us toast for you reaching twenty-five cause you know what they say in yo hood."

I nodded. "Bubbah almost made it to twenty-six."

"Babe don't cry please. This is suppose to be a celebration."

"I know I'm sorry. Okay lets drink since the kids sleep."

-

"Happy Birthday to yoooooooou."

"We miss you JayBae."

"I miss all of y'all too so much mane. Y'all have to come see me cause ain't it summer break."

"Hell yeah we'll be out there next week."

I gasped. "BESTFRIEND and BAMBAM I MISS Y'ALL TOO."

"We miss you too bestfriend."

"Are y'all gonna come too."

"Yeah we can, kick it just like old times."

I nodded. "Cool shit."

I swear I missed my old dormmates. Sometimes I just want to go back with them.

"Hay, can I talk to you."

I sighed while staring at my phone.

"Hay C." they called out over the phone except for Jaxon.

I chuckled. They asses still didn't like each other.

"Wassup y'all."

"Well we'll let you go, make sure you call us later."

"Okay boo."

Sitting my phone down I looked up at Carter who was already staring at me.

"What.."

"I wanted to talk to you."

I popped my lips. "I thought you were done talking to me."

"I wanna talk about yesterday." he said in a sigh.

"What about yesterday Carter."

"With Harper. It wasn't what it had looked like."

"What did you think I thought it looked like."

"Huh.."

"What did it look it Carter David." I snapped.

"That I was probably was.." he trailed off.

"Was." I repeated.

"Cheating or something."

I nodded smirking. "I actually didn't think that at all cause I know that you know that I'm batshit crazy, right."

"Yes."

"Okay." I smiled. "Is that all."

He scratched his head. "Naw uh about yo clothes."

"I'm listening." I assured him.

"The pop had fell out the fridge and burst opened."

I nodded again. "Anything else."

"I don't think so." he watched my every move.

"Cool I guess its my turn to speak. Why was she in my house.."

He looked down at the counter. "That's my fault."

"Right okay so not only was she in my house, she had on my clothes like she couldn't go home and get her own and y'all been bestfriends for four months. So that first month I was hea' you couldn't tell me."

I held up my hand. "I'm not done. I think I told you Jaxon was my bestfriend if I'm not mistaken then I never not once had him in your house hell not even mines."

"I don't think its that big of a deal."

"I do though and not to mention she calls you Carty. That, that right thea' actually hurt me but you know what she can keep that name cause I won't be using it anymore."

Getting up I headed back out where everyone were.

"Jay wait."

I looked at him. "I'm done talking to you."

I really didn't care that she was his bestfriend or whatever but she shouldn't be in my house without my damn knowledge. I don't know what the fuck her intentions are.

I think we should have a talk. Maybe I should invite her over. Laughing at myself I sat in the grass with my babies.

-

As the girls made it to Alejandra house she was upset at the fact that Jay was drinking while popping pill.

"You ain't gone be happy until something happen to yo dumb ass."

Making a talking hand gesture Jay mocked her while undressing.

Closing the door she locked it pulling back out more pills that Alejandra didn't find and laughed.

Skipping a shower for the night she just wanted to sleep but she couldn't. The time read three in the morning.

After multiple attempts she got up dragging herself to the bathroom.

"A shower always puts me to sleep. Maybe I need to take one."

Digging through her bag she felt around for her sleeping pills. Taking two she seen that the steam in the shower was fogging the glass so she got in stumbling.

"Mmm my head hurt so fuckin' bad." she mumbled holding her head down.

Coughing hard she tasted blood in her mouth but before she could get out the shower she started to seize falling face first on the shower floor.

To be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.1K 19
"The best decision of your life can turn into the worst in a matter of seconds" All it takes is one wrong move.
116K 3.1K 21
Blame On Me for not having my own back Blame On Me that my parents were not around Blame On Me that I did not have anybody Blame on Me For falling...
986K 33.5K 43
"if you're lookin' for someone who can change you're life, ain't no need to cry baby wipe your eyes."
293K 12.9K 19
𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💸 𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫🖤