Into The Past

By Angelicaisangel

At exactly 8:00 PM, not a millisecond more, a woman and her ancestor switched places. The ancestor traveled t... More

Fake
1780
Home
A Winter's Ball
A Romantic Dance
Best Wingman
Under A Full Moon
Sincerely, Louis Scott
The Fixed Timeline
Advice
Guess What's Today...
A Mistake
The Wedding
The Duel
Letters
The Truth
What'd I Miss?
It's an important day...
Sickness
Rivals
Take a Break
We Know
The Laurens Pamphlet
Sept Huit...
Forgiveness? I can't imagine...
One Of Seven
Bets
New Years Kiss
A. Burr
It's A Special Day!!!!
It All Comes Down To Me
It All Comes To An End
Safe And Sound
New Story!
Ayo

Reunited At Last

1.8K 64 52
By Angelicaisangel

Third Person P.O.V.

The Hamilton and Laurens families shut down for months, they refused to invite any guests and barely left the house themselves. They needed time among themselves to recover. But when the time came for the New Years Ball hosted by the Schuyler family, the two families couldn't say no.

"I'm excited," said Frances Laurens who has been with her uncle, studying in London to pursue her dream of becoming a teacher while the whole event took place.

"Yeah..." Angelica's smile falters, "First-party we've been to since... ya know..." Her voice trails off as she continues to brush through her silky hair.

"Yeah. I owe Alexander Hamilton a slap across the face with a family picture! Of his family!" She ties her hair into an elegant bun, brushing her bangs to the front of her face.

"Are we ready, girls?" John Laurens enters their room, after knocking, of course. The sisters nod with anticipation, standing and showing off their elegant dresses. "You look beautiful, the both of you. I presume you'll be looking for a suitor at the Ball, Frances?"

Frances' face flushes red. John and Angie share a soft chuckle as Eliza enters the room.

"What's all the commotion about?" She asks. John smiles lovingly and hugs her.

"You look gorgeous."

"And you look handsome."

***

Meanwhile, Skye Hamilton was having a crisis. She wasn't able to find a dress to wear, and she wanted to look her best for a certain guest that will be attending the Ball.

"YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND, AJ!" She throws a cage across her bedroom at her younger brother who dodged it with ease. "I CAN'T JUST WEAR WHATEVER!"

"Who do you think you're impressing!?" He rolls his eyes, "I'm trying to put Beth to sleep and you won't shut up!"

That's right. Y/n gave birth to a beautiful daughter whom they named after Elizabeth Schuyler Laurens. They will be leaving William, who is 5, John, who is 10, and Beth, who is 1, with a babysitter. They're too young to be attending a party with a lot of drinking and smoking.

Skye is the eldest at the moment, she is seventeen. AJ is sixteen and James is fourteen.

"Who am I trying to impress!? Oh, I don't know, maybe the entirety of The Founding Fathers and Congress!? And not to mention, very important women!"

"Those two are at it again," Y/n remarked with a sigh. She fixes the chocker that came with the gown onto her neck.

Then, Alexander turns to his wife to show off his expensive suite.

"This brings back memories... I wore this during the war... it surprisingly still fits."

Y/n's head perks up and she turns to her husband, awe-struck by how amazing he looked.

"Lex, that's amazing!"

"You look amazing," He winks. She laughs as she applies light makeup.

Ancient makeup is trash, she decided. She applied it reluctantly.

***

Skye eventually stole a dress from her mother and wore that instead. AJ would have told on her if she hadn't threatened to tell James the AJ's the secret thief of the cookies James stashes away in his-not-so secret cookie stash.

They step out into the dark night, Alexander and his wife's arms intertwined. Girls stole glances from AJ, some whispering among themselves and others blushing madly. Skye struts confidently, James making fun of her and making her feel insecure.

"Mom! James told me I look like a frog!" Skye points an accusing finger at James who smirks, AJ snickering.

"You kind of do," AJ fist-bumps James.

"Is that my dress!?" Y/n finally notices, snapping at Skye who begins stammering.

"Ooo~ someone's in trouble!" Alexander teases, "wouldn't wanna be in her shoes."

"Same," James admits.

"You haven't changed..." A voice suddenly said from behind them. The parents coming to an abrupt stop at the incredibly familiar voice. The children exchange confused glances. "We're so sorry about Philip. News reaches all the way to Ireland."

"'Ow 'ave you been, mon ami?" A thick French-accented man asked.

They turn to be greeted by a buff man with a large grin and tall French Baguette. Y/n's eyes brim with tears of joy as she sprints into their arms.

"LAF! HERC!"

"Oh, my God, When did you come!?" Alexander swings an arm over Lafayette's shoulders, Y/n refusing to let go of Hercules.

"A couple days ago. We wanted to visit you but heard of the Ball and decided it should be a surprise instead," Hercules stated.

"We're married with children!" Lafayette states excitedly, Y/n and Alexander congratulating them.

"This brings back memories, huh?" Y/n smiles up at her children who are very lost. "Children, this is Uncle Marquis De Lafayette and Uncle Hercules Mulligan, we go way back."

"Skye," Skye shakes their hands.

"I'm Alexander Junior, I go by AJ."

"And I'm James!"

"We also have John, William, and Elizabeth, but they were too young to come," Alexander said.

Lafayette steps aside, "These are my children: Marie, Anastasia, and Georges. My wife was sick unfortunately and couldn't come."

"Your English has gotten better," Y/n punches his shoulder playfully. He smiles brightly.

"Nice to meet you!" Anastasia beams, "I've heard a lot about you, Mr. Hamilton!" They all grow quiet, Alexander smiling awkwardly. "You're my idol!"

"Oh, how cute!" Y/n gushes.

"Hello," Hercules' wife shakes hands with Y/n as the others engage in small talk, "I've heard a whole lot about you, Mrs. Hamilton. You're a very kind person."

"You're incredibly beautiful," Y/n compliments. "What did you hear?"

"I don't want to bring it up, it may be a sensitive topic to you. But I know that there isn't a single founding father who doesn't have a crush on you."

She seemed dumbfounded. "H-huh!?"

"Yeah. I've met all of them and they all seem very fond of you. I'm not surprised, you're very strong and independent. Not to mention incredibly beautiful."

"Wow, thank you!"

Skye seemed really attracted to William Cooke Mulligan, their charming son. James noticed this and teased the shit out of her.

"Where's John-" before Hercules could finish his sentence, he was tackled by John Laurens.

"AHHHHHHH!" He squealed like a little girl.

"He hasn't changed," Lafayette smirked softly. Y/n nods in agreement.

"I miss you so much!" John cries in joy as Alexander helps him off Hercules. Elizabeth Mulligan seemed stunned but lost her mind when she learned she had the same name as John's wife.

Y/n watched as their children mingled and talked, becoming fast friends. Hercules throws an arm around John. Lafayette ruffles Alexander's hair and said teasingly, "Seven children? My, my, Alexander..."

Alex blushes furiously causing Y/n to smile.

They were back at the beginning.

They all met at the Schuylers' ball.

And here they are...

Together again at last, at a ball hosted by the Schuylers.

They were all reunited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 720 28
Eliza Schuyler and Alexander Hamilton met in college and fell in love. They try for a baby soon after marriage, but in their second year of marriage...
5K 238 14
COMPLETED*** This year's winter ball had been magnificent. The same magic that had brought Eliza, and Alexander together all those years ago, had don...
2.2K 73 21
ANGST WARNING BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I'M BEST AT! The Hamilton characters but they have switched genders. They are all classic teenagers in high school...
30.5K 1K 38
Alessia is Alexander Hamiltons older sister by two years and, just like Alexander, has a talent for writing. As a woman, she can't do much. She conti...