Italian Love {BWWM}

By omfgitssomo

"Okay, i'm gonna need you to let me go now please..." i said lowly. "Why should I bambino?" he asked while li... More

Capitolo Primo
Capitolo Due
Capitolo Tre
Capitolo Quattro
Capitolo Quinto
Capitolo Sei
Capitolo Sette
Capitolo Otto
Capitolo Nove
Capitolo Dieci
Capitolo Undici
Capitolo Dodici
Capitolo Tredici
Capitolo Quattordici
Capitolo Quindici
Capitolo Diciassette
Capitolo Diciotto
Capitolo Diciannove
Capitolo Venti
Capitolo Ventuno
Capitolo Ventidue
Capitolo Ventitre
Capitolo Ventiquattro
Capitolo Venticinque
Capitolo Ventisei
Capitolo Ventisette
Capitolo Ventotto
Capitolo Ventinove
Capitolo Trenta
Capitolo Trentuno
Capitolo Trentadue
Capitolo Trentatre
Capitolo Trenta Quattro
Capitolo Trentacinque
Capitolo Trentasei
Capitolo Trentasette
Capitolo Trentotto
Capitolo Trentanove
Capitolo Quaranta
Capitolo Quarantuno
Capitolo Quarantadue
Capitolo Quarantatre

Capitolo Sedici

32.9K 912 337
By omfgitssomo

Daluchi

The rest of the week went by faster than expected. We started actually doing work on Thursday but I didn't have any work since I did it during lunch.

My ass also felt much better, it was a tiny bit sore but nothing a little warm bath and epsom salt couldn't handle.

I was currently in a loose blue T-shirt with leggings chilling and listing to music as I scroll through Instagram.

My feed was full of couple posts since I was single for 16 years. Well not anymore I guess but before Luca I was majorly lonely and I loved looking through these pics.

Even though Luca and I have only know each other for almost a week, I've gotten to know a lot about him since he calls me every fucking day.

For instance. He is the heir of GOTech, surprised? I was too.

We have the same favorite color which is blue, he's allergic to peanuts, he has a younger sister who is 13 and an older sister who is 21.

He was born in Italy but moved here when he was 10. He can write with both hands, I know there's a name for it but I forgot.

He told me some more stuff and I told him about me as well. Like how my parents brought me to America when I was 7. I have no siblings, I have no allergies. And all that good stuff.

It was weird that I could open up to him so quickly but I think that just shows that his family legend thing could be true I guess but I was still a little skeptical.

It was currently 9 am on a Saturday morning and I was getting hungrier. I mean I didn't eat anything yet so it was to be expected that I would get hungry.

I got down from my bed leaving my phone and went downstairs to make me some toaster strudels.

I put my strawberry and blueberry strudels in the toaster and waited for them to be done.

While waiting I was thinking of an outfit to wear for my date today. Should I dress casual and cute or chic and a little bit sexy? I'll just ask Luca.

I ran up the stairs and grabbed my phone. I didn't want to be under or over dressed for my first date.

Me: Um hey, I was wondering what I should wear for this date....

Luca💜: wear anything you want. You look good in anything Bambino😍

Me: Shut Up no I don't. 🙄

Luca💜: yes the fuck you do baby. I don't care what you wear for this date. It will look good regardless.

Me: anything?🤔😏

Luca💜: I take that back. Not anything. Just something cute I guess🤷🏽‍♀️

Me: okay thank you😘 bye

Luca💜: bye what?😏

Me: Bye Luca😊

Luca💜: Want me to come over there Tesoro?

Me: No but I'm not calling you daddy again so bye☺️

I immediately turned my phone off after that. I don't want to see what he said. I knew it would be something cocky and dominating and I wasn't feeling that at the moment.

I ran downstairs and decided I wanted to watch some tv instead of being on my phone all day.

Ding

Food time bitches!

I was enjoying my day so far, chillin, watching  Awkward and eating junk food. It was nice to just relax by myself.

I was so invested into the part where Jenna was caught cheating I didn't even notice it was 3:46.

That meant I had about an hour and fourteen minutes to get ready, that was not enough time for my Saturday showers.

I hurried and got up from the living room and cleaned up any mess that I may have made and ran up stairs to get ready.

I cut my usual 45 minute shower to 30 and decided to leave my hair naturally curly.

I put my coco butter lotion on and looked for the outfit I was gonna wear. I looked through my closet for a good minute before I finally picked a cute outfit.

It was simple, but it was cute... I hope it wasn't too simple though, that would suck if we went somewhere fancy and I wasn't properly dressed.

Gosh, I wish Luca would've told me where we were gonna go.

Stupid bitch, why couldn't he just tell me instead of tryna be cute?

The outfit I decided to wear was a a black tank top, with my green camo jacket and my black ripped skinny jeans and black timbs I couldn't forget my watch too, even though it might be off brand it still looked cute and we lived on a budget.

(Her outfit minus the glasses)

After I finished getting dressed I debated on what style I should do to my hair but finally decided to let my hair stay in it's curly Afro format and just put a little curling cream in my hair to make the curls more defined.

By the time I was done getting ready it was 4:35. I still had 25 more minutes so I decided to go back downstairs and wait.

Sitting down and watching tv was the most boring thing I could do while waiting, so I decided to stalk Luca's Instagram instead.

Damn this dude was fine. He had no right to be this fucking hot, like who the fuck does he think he is? Posing like a fucking model and looking hot as fuck with out trying.

What really got me was the picture of him and this cute as baby..Had me thinking what our kid would look like.

His beautiful hair eyes, and nose. My lips and cheeks...That would be a fine ass baby...my baby, our baby.

Shut up Daluchi, you're 16 and thinking bout having kids with a guy you've known for like a week...calm down

Ding Dong

Oh he's here! I jumped up from my seat and turned off the tv before grabbing my house key and walking towards the door.

When i reached it, i didn't open it all the way. I had to prepare myself for this date and for seeing Luca. His handsomeness always catches me off guard.

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong

"Dang i'm commin, i'm commin," I yelled.

I swung the door open revealing a sexy ass Luca in a long sleeve burgundy shirt, that was rolled up to his elbow and dark blue jeans that were almost black, and some brown timbs.

He could wear anything and he would still look so fucking good. Luca is so damn fine he has straight men questioning their sexuality.

Dam bítch, you stay hyping this nigga up

I was to busy drooling over the beautiful man before me, i barley noticed when he pulled me to him.

"Keep looking at me like that Tesoro and we'll forget the date and i'll just dick you down right here," Luca said looking deep into the depths of my eyes with lust.

I shivered. I'm actually surprised we haven't done anything sexual since that day since Luca was literally a walking sex god or something. But i think it has to do with the fact that my mom would probably kill me.

No matter how much she likes Luca, if she found out i wasn't a virgin anymore, at the age of 16, by a guy i've known for a week... she would most definitely send me back to Nigeria.

"Oh umm, well then- uh, ok..." I honestly didn't know what to say to that. I have only seen him for like 1 minute and i'm already wet and  flustered. Great, we love that for me.

Luca's arms were still wrapped tightly around my waist and I didn't know how to function, the body contact was getting a little too much for me at the moment and his sent was overwhelming.

I put my hands up to his chest to push him away but he just gripped me tighter. "Uhh are you gonna let go or??"

"I don't want to let go, you feel good in my arms," Luca said while bending down and nuzzling his nose in my neck.

I would be lying if I told you it didn't feel good, however I didn't rush to get this cute just to stay on my front porch.

"I like being your arms too, but I wanna go on this date," I replied while pulling away and staring deeply into his beautiful eyes, that seemed to sparkle in the light.

Luca reluctantly  pulled away, but not before giving me a chaste kiss.

"Ok," he sighed, "let's go, but we will pick up where we left off afterwards," Luca said while giving me his signature smirk, but added a wink to it.

I just fucking creamed my pants. He needs to fucking cool it with this sex appeal shit.

"mmhm, let's go," I hopped in the car as he held the door open for me before going back to his sides.

"To the date we go!," Luca yelled as he slammed the door close.

He's just too cute sometimes. how is my heart functioning?

That was my thought as we zoomed off, I already know this dude is gonna be the death of me. Switching from sexy to cute in a matter of seconds? Yeah I'm dying an early death if he doesn't cool it.

I don't have time to do my usual end of chapter A/N like I always do, so just enjoy the chapter :) ❤️❤️ love y'all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 23.9K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
258K 8.6K 49
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...
291K 17.5K 30
"Sir. I've done my job. Is there anything else?" I smiled cockily. "I specifically asked for a male driver, you're obviously a woman. I should get a...
12K 302 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...