Life's Pages

נכתב על ידי zeppelingirl06

Emily is a teenage girl who has fallen in love with the young, and talented guitarists- Jimmy Page. When Emil... עוד

The Night She Over Dosed
Her Forever
I'd Still be Loving You
!Been a Long Time Since I Rocked N' Rolled!
!The way you squeeze my lemon!
Taste your love along the way
You Know You Shook Me
Got Me Fine Woman and she says that I'm her Man
Nobody's Fault But Mine
She Just Satisfies
Mama, You're the Perfect Size
Whole Lotta Love
Emily
Caught You Smiling at Me
Tangerine
You are the Sunlight in my Growing
#1?!
Your Hand in Mine, we Walk the Miles
Thanks to you, it will be Done
Love Your Love the Most
Author's Note: Where I've Been
My, my, my, I'm So Happy
Love Of My Life

About the book

410 10 0
נכתב על ידי zeppelingirl06

This book is based off a fictional character, named Emily. 

This book is also HEAVILY BASED OFF OF REQUESTS!

The majority of sexual content in this book is from reader's request! If you want a request for ANYTHING in this book, please message me like others have!

She is not real, however, I tied some of my real life experiences into the book to make it more personal. This book is not about me though. 

This book contains strong language, and sexual content, so read at your own risk. 

This book also serves as a purpose to distract me from other problems in life, and instead of cutting or looking at suicide options, I write instead, so there is some pretty personal things in here that may trigger some people. 

You have been warned, continue on reading at your own risk.

Rock on :)

~Meredith

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.2K 57 6
Emma Walker was a writer who'd lost herself to someone else's anger-who had given up on ever feeling like herself again. Evan Levesque was a rock-god...
965 39 28
Jimmy Richardson was the singer, in the most famous rock band in the world, Death Ever After. He had everything other guys envied him for, fame, weal...
1K 14 18
Rachel Grilley was just a 15 year old girl who didn't have a very interesting life. She was diagnosed with depression and social anxiety. Her only wa...
6.1K 116 39
An American photographer living in London and burgeoning rockstar Jimmy Page are brought together through unlikely circumstances. They grow together...