๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹-๐“...

By barbiebixch

"You're beautiful baby, from the outside in Chase your dreams but always know The ro... More

Synopsis
EPIGRAPH
GRAPHIC GALLERY
PART I
CAST
AESTHETICS
TRAILER
Prolugue
Ch 1 โ˜† "HELL ON EARTH"
Ch 2 โ˜† "WERE NOT ALONE"
Ch 3 โ˜† "SNEAKING OUT"
T H A N K YOU
Ch 4 โ˜† "HELLO OLD FRIEND"
Ch 5 โ˜† "GHOSTLY VISITS"
Ch 6 โ˜† "WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT"
Ch 7 โ˜† "MURDER AS A FRIEND"
Ch 8 โ˜† "ITS ALL MY FAULT"
Ch 9โ˜† "SCREW YOU, I'M NOT AFRAID"
โœžT R I C K. O R. T R E A Tโœž
Ch 10 โ˜† "SCREWING UP EVERYTHING"
W T F
Ch 11 โ˜† "THE BEGINNING"
Ch 12 โ˜† "PLEASE I WAS BADASS BEFORE WE FOUND GUNS"
Ch 13 โ˜† "SHIT WE FORGOT CLARKE"
Ch 14 โ˜† "I LOVE ME TOO"
Ch 16 โ˜† "LOST HOPE"
Ch 17 โ˜† "YOU GOT A FRIEND IN ME"
Ch 18 โ˜† "HIS EYES ARE THE ONLY FORM OF BALLS HE HAS"
Ch 19 โ˜† "FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT"
C H R I S T M A S
O C. B O O K
B I R D S. A N D. B E E S
Ch 20 โ˜† "MOMMY IS GOING TO DIE"
Ch 21 โ˜† "MURDER ON THE BRAIN"
Ch 22 โ˜† "HAROLD"
Ch 23 โ˜† "LEAVE MY DADDY ALONE"
Ch 24 โ˜† "HIS DEAD BODY WON'T FIT INTO A BAG KINDA PROBLEMS"
Ch 25 โ˜† "WE ARE GROUNDERS"
Epilogue
A/N about season 2
PART II
ADDITIONAL CAST
ADDITIONAL AESTHETICS
Ch26 โ˜†"SHUT UP ROMEO"
Ch 27 โ˜† "ALL WORK AND NO LOVE MAKES KANE A BAD DAD"
Ch 29. โ˜†" DUDE THATS MY DAD"
Ch 30 โ˜† "I WILL THROW THIS DAGGER AT YOUR FACE"
Ch 31 โ˜†"HAPPINESS IS A RELATIVE TERM"
Ch 32 โ˜†"ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?"
Ch 33 โ˜†"CAN'T WE CATCH A BREAK"
BONUS: "HER FIRST PERIOD"
Ch 34 โ˜† "DON'T MAKE PROMISES"
Ch 35 โ˜† "GOODBYE."
Ch 36 โ˜†"STRIK GONA"
Ch 37 โ˜†"WHERE'S GRACIE?"
Ch 38โ˜† "I LOVE YOU BELLAMY BLAKE"
Ch 39 โ˜† "HE NEVER CAME"
Ch 40 โ˜† "KILL ME"
THE END
BLOOPERS
TEASER
OPHELIA
SEQUEL

Ch 15 โ˜† "GOTTA A SECRET CAN YOU KEEP IT"

5.8K 151 51
By barbiebixch

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

"When I first met you, I honestly didn't know you were gonna be this important to me"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

"FUCK OFF RUBY, STOP FUCKING WITH MY HUSBAND!" WAS THE FIRST thing Bellamy Blake heard upon entering his girlfriends living quarters, he couldn't believe it had already been three months since he was able to call her that.

Bellamy walked over to Isabella who was lying lazily on her couch, her ocean eyes glued to the moving pictures in front of her, he kissed her softly on the lips causing her to release a slight groan "Idiot, stop being so distracting, Dean is about to die"

The Blake furrowed his eyebrows looking at the screen confusingly "Didn't he already die" Isabella rolled her eyes before looking at her adorably confused boyfriend "Babe, this is the Winchester's we're talking about, I think they have died more times than I can count."

Bellamy nodded his head slowly "Right.... anyway come on, we have a date" Isabella didn't move from her spot on the couch "Yeah sorry we're going to have to cancel, I already have another date planned"

The dark-haired boy raised his eyebrows slightly "With who?". The lazy blonde scoffed "Who else dimwit? My Winchester brothers"
Bellamy let out a sigh before grabbing his girlfriend and tossing her over his broad shoulders.

"What the fuck Bellamy Blake, you better hope karma slaps you in the face before I do"
"Sure Jan"

⚜️

WARNING ⚠️: SLIGHT NSFW SCENE

A drunk Isabella Kane stumbles into her boyfriends quarters carrying a bottle of moonshine, followed by her slightly buzzed boyfriend Bellamy Blake

Isabella turns to her boyfriend and passionately kisses him on the lips, he reacted immediately wrapping his hands round the blonde kissing her back

"Jump" his voice was hoarse and raspy sending a nice flow of shivers down Isabella's back, The Kane jumped onto her boyfriend, wrapping her pale legs around his waist, letting out a small little squeak as she felt his arms on her butt.

She burst into giggles staring deeply into his dark eyes, her blue eyes scanning through his face as if analysing every detail, a small smile laid on her pink lips.

"Oh my god I'm dating you!" Bellamy let out a snort of amusement at his girlfriends words but simply stayed quiet curious as to what else the intoxicated girl was going to say "Like your mine, holy fuck! Can you believe how lucky I am"

Bellamy chuckled and smiled softly at Isabella before closing the gab between them and kissing her neck softly.
"How about I show you?"
"Smooth Blake, real smooth"

⚜️

Bella groaned as she opened her eyes to see her boyfriend already looking at her "Stop watching me sleep Idiot, It's creepy"
"I was gazing"

Isabella let out a playful scoff "No you were channeling your inner Edward, I don't even know why I like you?"
A small playful smirk made its way onto the freckled face of the Blake "That's not you were saying last night"

The blonde glared at her cocky boyfriend "You know when you say things like that you inspire my inner serial killer" Bella sighed as she pushed herself off the bed and out of her boyfriends arms "I'm going to take a shower"

Bellamy let out a small hum of acknowledgement before going back to sleep.

⚜️

Bellamy Blake darted out of his bed as he heard his girlfriend scream, he ran into the bathroom only to find his sister and his girlfriend facing each other.

"Bellamy why the fuck is there a girl in here"
Bellamy and his sister,Octavia, shared a look which the distraught Kane caught "Oh my god, Is she your side chick, Wait, Am i your side chick"

The youngest Blake burst out laughing "That's disgusting" Bellamy rubbed his forehead as if to cure the upcoming migraine he was about to get "She's my sister"

Bella's eyes went wide and her gaze flickered between her boyfriend and his so called sister "Oh my god....  That's so fucking awesome"

The two Blake's shared a look of confusion before turning to the overexcited blonde "This can be just like the movies, The girlfriend and the sister, best friends"

Octavia felt the same feeling of excitement roll over her as she started jumping on the balls of her feet "And now I can have a friend and not be so alone anymore"

The girls let out a shriek before jumping into each other's arms, Bellamy Blake stood there dumbfounded as to what just happened but he was snapped out his trance upon hearing what was coming out of his sisters mouth "Did you guys finally do the deed, you know he had a wet dream about you once"

The tanned freckled face of the eldest Blake turned pink as he saw his girlfriend burst out laughing and turning to raise her eyes suggestively "Oh really, damn Edward I knew you were frustrated but I didn't know it was that bad"

Bellamy rolled his eyes and looked upwards "Oh god what have I done to you that you must inflict the sort of mental anguish on me"

The two girls giggled before walking off talking about Bellamy

Isabella didn't know it but that day she not only found a friend but a sister.

⚜️

I LOVE BELLAMY AND ISABELLA SO MUCH

LIKE IT ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY HURTS

i think I right then real cute because I'm lonely and the only form of a relationship I have is with my bed.

ALSO  I finally republished my TVD book so if you wanna check that out.

SHAMLESS PROMO DONT PASS YOUR JUDGEMENT ON MOI

ANYWHORE
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW

ta ta darlings

XxHameedaxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.9K 28
[ BOOK ONE ] โWe are the poisoned youth.โž Secrets can be more valuable than money. They can save a life, or end one. They're just words, but can do m...
703K 16.7K 26
At the age of nine, everyone Quinn loved was taken away from her - murdered because of something her father had done years before. She's been surviv...
321K 9K 56
"did you see the flares in the sky? were you blinded by the light?" โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( ยฉ montygreens ) ( the 100 ) ( season 1 - 2 ) ( bellamy blake x oc...
27.9K 799 30
(Completed) "In peace may you leave the shore. In love may you find the next. Safe passage on your travels. Until our final journey to the ground. M...