Italian Love {BWWM}

Por omfgitssomo

"Okay, i'm gonna need you to let me go now please..." i said lowly. "Why should I bambino?" he asked while li... Mais

Capitolo Primo
Capitolo Due
Capitolo Tre
Capitolo Quattro
Capitolo Quinto
Capitolo Sei
Capitolo Sette
Capitolo Otto
Capitolo Nove
Capitolo Dieci
Capitolo Undici
Capitolo Dodici
Capitolo Tredici
Capitolo Quattordici
Capitolo Sedici
Capitolo Diciassette
Capitolo Diciotto
Capitolo Diciannove
Capitolo Venti
Capitolo Ventuno
Capitolo Ventidue
Capitolo Ventitre
Capitolo Ventiquattro
Capitolo Venticinque
Capitolo Ventisei
Capitolo Ventisette
Capitolo Ventotto
Capitolo Ventinove
Capitolo Trenta
Capitolo Trentuno
Capitolo Trentadue
Capitolo Trentatre
Capitolo Trenta Quattro
Capitolo Trentacinque
Capitolo Trentasei
Capitolo Trentasette
Capitolo Trentotto
Capitolo Trentanove
Capitolo Quaranta
Capitolo Quarantuno
Capitolo Quarantadue
Capitolo Quarantatre

Capitolo Quindici

30.6K 974 558
Por omfgitssomo

Daluchi

The rest of the school day I could barley sit on my chair, I contemplated standing each class period but I didn't want people staring at me.

It got worse durning volleyball practice though. The spandex clung to my butt and every time I would walk or jump or do anything my butt would jiggle against the spandex causing me to wince.

Every time coach would see this she would ask if I was okay and I would say yeah because if I said no she would ask what's wrong, and I don't really want to tell her I got spanked by the new guy.

"Girl you looked like a fucking old ass turtle out there," Alexis said laughing as we got out of the shower.

"What do you mean? I did not," I said defending myself.

"Yes you did, your legs were wide as fuck and you were waddling like an old lady with a walker," she said while moisturizing her legs.

"Well it's not my fault. It's fucking Luca," I said while glaring at my locker where those stupid clothes were.

"I mean you should've known.... you know how they are. You should of expected it," she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Why the fuck you taking his side? Is he your best friend or am I?"

"You duh, that's exactly why I'm telling you that you should've known better,"

"Whatever. He can kiss my ass," I said while pulling the sweater over my body and slowly getting into the joggers.

"You know I love you right," Alexis asked while flinging her arms around me.

"I know I know. I love me too," I said smirking.

Alexis looked at me offended and let go of me, "puta," she muttered.

"Oh shut up you know I love you,"

"Yeah yeah...puta,"

"Hey, is your mom picking us up?" I asked while slinging my backpack onto my shoulders. I wore my backpack in my front since my ass was still sore.

"No, remember I'm riding with Dante,"

"I thought that was only for this morning,"

"I thought so too but before 6th he said that he was taking me home cause Luca was taking you home....." oh hell no.

"No the fuck he ain't, I'm calling my mom. Don't tell Dante though cause he'll tell Luca."

"Okay. Bye best-friend"

"Byeee" when Alexis left I called my mom asking if she could pick me up.

Apparently when Luca came this morning and I was too busy drooling over his sexiness they exchanged numbers.

My mom.

Gave her number.

To Luca.

what the fuck happened to her? She didn't even question why he was giving me a ride.

I think he drugged her. That had to be it.

Anyways he called her during 6th and told her he was taking me home. Well he has another thing coming if he thinks I'm riding in a car with him after he violated me.

Instead of exiting where I normally did after practice I went through the back. And tip toed to the back road.

You never know man, Luca could have super hearing.

When I was far enough and didn't feel like he could hear me I pulled my phone and earphones out and started making my way home.

Ding

Daddy 😍💦: Where the fuck are you?

When did he put a name in?

Oh well I'm not replying.

Daddy 😍💦: why aren't you answering the phone? I know you read my text

Daddy 😍💦: you want me to spank that ass again? Answer the phone.

Ring ring ring

I answered only because I didn't want my already sore ass to fall off.

'Why the fuck are you not answering my texts? Where the hell are you?'

'Going home.'

'How? who's taking you home?'

'Someone,' and that wasn't a lie. Someone was taking me home...my legs were.

'Bullshit, i hear the wind through your phone,"

'Someone is me. I'm taking myself home. Bye.'

'Hang up and see what happens,' I could hear the anger laced in his voice. This is the maddest i've ever heard him and he was pretty mad when we were in the classroom.

'What do you want?' I sighed.

'For you to keep your ass where you are. I'm coming.' and with that he hung up.

Why couldn't he just let me walk home. I've been basically ignoring him all day, can't he see i want some space?

I stood there, beautiful trees surrounding me as I waited. The sun was shining harshly into my eyes basically blinding me.

'Nigga told me to wait fucking 10 minutes ago. I could be 10 minutes closer to home, I huffed in my mind.

I waited another 5 minutes before I saw Luca's car pull up beside me.

"Get in,"

I rolled my eyes and slowly slithered into the seat to not hurt myself.

"Why are you walking when I told you I was gonna drop you home," Luca said gripping the wheel til his fingers were white.

"I only remember you saying you were picking me up so I walked." I said with a blank face.

"If you didn't have an attitude and weren't ignoring me. You would have heard me when I told you after lunch,"

"Okay." I just sat back and allowed him to talk without replying.

The car ride home was mostly him talking and me saying okay. I didn't feel like arguing.

Suddenly Luca stepped on the brakes extra hard.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK LUCA!! ARE TRYING TO KILL ME?!" I screamed, while rubbing my now throbbing ass.

"I'm fucking tired of the one worded answers when I talk to you," He said while glaring at me.

If looks could kill I'd be in heaven. Not hell. I'm a good child.

"Well you wouldn't get the one worded answers if you weren't such an ass,"

Luca took a deep breath closing his eyes while running his hands through his hair roughly before snapping his dark green eyes to me.

"If you want me to say sorry then I can't. What I did was behind good reason. You think it's okay to go around showing your body like you don't have a man?"

Hmm he thinks he's my man?

Shut the fuck up you know you want him

Not no more

Mmhm. Lie again.

"Well-"

"Well nothing. Your body ain't just your body anymore. It's mine, only I can see you in clothes like that ever again. Got it?" Luca asked while grabbing my chin gently

"Got it." I whispered, looking deep into his sparkling green eyes.

"Good," he said while giving me a warm kiss before pulling away, "we have a date on Saturday. Be ready by 5" he turned back to the wheel and drove down the street to my house.

"What? A date? You didn't even ask me,"

"Why should I ask when I already told you,"

"Because a normal guy would ask a girl on a date," I said growing annoyed.

"Well then will you go on a date with me on Saturday?" He asked in a sweet voice.

I smirked, "nah I got better plans,"

"Like going on a date with me?"

"No, like watching Netflix with my boyfriend."

"WHAT?! WHAT BOYFRIEND? IM YOUR BOYFRIEND,"

"My boyfriend is ice cream. Chill yourself, and besides we've known each other for 3 days. You're not my boyfriend. And if I did have an actual boyfriend I would be with you right now."

"We've kissed, we've touched, we've done other stuff. I'm your boyfriend."

"Just cause we did all of that don't make you my boyfriend. At least not until you ask."

"Ugh fine. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I don't want you asking if it's because I told you,"

"It's not cause you told me it cause I want to be your boyfriend."

"Nah,"

"Why are you so fucking stubborn," he asked while taking a quick glance at me.

"I don't know. It's in my genes." I shrugged

"Well you're going on a date with me and you're my girlfriend."

"Mmhm ok." I replied with a small smile on my lips. He was so cute sometimes.

We finally pulled up to my house, and I was preparing myself on how to get down from his car.

"We're here," Luca said while turning to face me once again.

"I know that, i need to prepare myself. You fricken went psycho on my butt," I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry you're in pain, but i'm not sorry i did it," Luca shrugged.

"Whatever," i mumbled. I opened the door as i hovered over the car seat and threw my backpack out first. I was about to jump but then i saw Luca walk over to the side of my car.

"Wh-" Luca picked my up bridal style and bent down to pick up my backpack before walking me to the door.

I got my key out and was about to go in when Luca had the audacity to ask me for a thank you kiss. I wouldn't have needed his help if he didn't fucking punish my ass.

"No thank you kiss?" Luca asked with puppy eyes.

" No. Bye."

"dammi un bacio tesoro," he whined.
(give me a kiss, darling)

"I don't have a single clue of what you just said, so bye." Before i could close the door, Luca pulled me by my waist and brought me to his chest.

"I think i remember telling you i get what i want, but if i didn't then now you know." okkkaaayy what does that have to do with me?

"And i want a kiss, so i'm gonna get one." Luca said determined. I don't know what it is, but the way Luca handles me makes my body heat up and my pussy throb with need...so much so I have to talk myself down every night.

I couldn't help but lean in so i did. The kiss was no longer than about 30 seconds but the way his mouth moved against mine, and the way his tongue explored my mouth made me think we were kissing for much longer. I didn't want to stop.

"See you later bambino," Luca said while pulling away and kissing my forehead.

"Good bye," I whispered, high key wanting him to take me right now. How could he make me feel like this in such a short amount of time? I know what i'm finna do tonight.

I think i'm about to start my period. I'm way too horny.

Double update cause I'm having a great ass week and I want y'all to have one too :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

54.5K 1.8K 24
I watched as he walks closer to me making take a step back, his green eyes has darken and filled with rage I continue to step back but was soon stopp...
975 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
1.2M 24.8K 62
18+ "Mmm"he stood up slowly making his way towards me ."Are you afraid of me Sage "came his deep voice from behind me as he placed his hands on my hi...
3.3K 32 16
He runs his hand down my stomach placing it over my soaking panties. I wait for him to move but he doesn't. "Tell me what you want Madelyn" he says...