8YearsGone(DonatelloxReader)

By The_Bubby

When (y/n) was 7, her and her family lived in the amazing city of New York. However, after learning that (y/n... More

8YearsGone
April
Reunite
When We Were Young
"He's my friend!"
I Found You
New Beginnings
Aliens
The Lair
Invasion
Imaginary
SlapHappy Feels
Friday
It Happened Again
Zee Plan
Hospitality
At Least It's Not Me This Time
Rescue
Tests Results
Beyond Ones Control
Confession
Diagnosis
Remember
During Those Days
Tools
We Meet Again
Yuh!
LetsaGo
*InsertTitle* (i regret not numbering the chaps.)
NewBookCover!!!! (A/N)
Roof Top
Non.Canon
Welcome Back

Yo, She Back

1.8K 75 31
By The_Bubby

Your scream filled the room as the giant turtle in front of you panicked and jumped to his feet. He held a finger up to his freckled face and shushed.

"Hey, i-its alright! Don't scream (y/n)! I'm your friend, remember? It's me, Mikey." He says and holds out his arms. You look at him terrified and back up against the bookshelf. Feeling for the closest object, you hurl a Twilight Saga book at him.

"Woah! Don't disrespect the Twilight series!" He says as he dodges your throws. "Just listen. I know this may seem weird and scary, but I won't hurt you. Please (y/n), he needs you." The begins to say. You stop throwing the books and look at him quizzeled.

"How do you know my name?!" You yell. The thing frowned and went to his knees. He then clasped his hands together and began to beg.

"Everything will be explained, if you just come with me!" He cries. The tears pouring down his face almost flooded the room as he shook. "You're the only one who can help him! We tried everything! Even April and Casey don't know what to do!" He continues sobbing.

"Wait?! April and Casey!? You mean, they know about you too!!?" You say, dropping the book into the floor. You fall to the ground with it and hold your head. "So that's why they've been acting so strange!" You say, having a one of your daily epiphanies.

"Mikey, was it? D-did I really know you before?" You shakily ask, still not used to seeing the strange looking creature in front of you. As he looked up, you see for the first time he had kind, bright baby blue eyes. They glistened in the light from the window as one more tears drop from his face.

He sniffs up snot from his nose and takes a deep breath. "Y-yea dude," and continues to wipe his runny nose," you were like a sister to me." As he says this, the library doors slam open. You quickly look around the shelf and see the plus sized librarian stagger into the room. Her bun was frazzled and her shirt which was two sizes too small was buttoned uproperly.

Looking back to warn Mikey, but find an empty space. The papers were, however, all stacked neatly, and the books that have fallen over or thrown were put back in their place. You picked up the paper and stand, wondering how he did the tasks so quickly. As you walk past the librarian who's back was turned from you, you head out the door and back to class. On your way, you noticed the top page had some messy writing on it, saying "Meet us at 122 1\8. Tonight at 8." 

"Us?"

-----------------------------------

Lunch arrives, and the whole day, your mind was filled with your encounter in the library. Of course, you didn't forget that April and Casey had something to do with this. You watched them as they discussed whatever happened in their class and wondered when they were going to tell you.

'Aprils been there for me this entire time, lending her help with school and helping me mesmerize the subway tracks and times. And Casey, helping with all the teachers and people to avoid. When we're they going to help me remember my past?'

Fingers snapped in front of your face, pulling you back form your thoughts. You looked up at Casey and April, who had their bags and trays. "You alright? You've been staring off into space for a while now. Creeping me out!" Casey laughed. "You barely touched your food also." April inputted.

You looked down at the school lunch and shrugged. "I'm not really hungry." You say and push it away. They both looked at you in shock as you get your things. "You! Arent going to eat. You?!" Casey said in disbelief. You nodded and shifted you bag on your shoulder. "Yep."

You pick up the tray and motion it to him. "You want it?" He takes the tray from you and you leave. April watches you leave and worries. "Jones, what just happened?" and turns to him. He was already half way done eating the food and muffled something with a full mouth. "Uf donf knof buff uf ciff if!" 

April rolls her eyes and leaves Casey behind with the food. 

---------------------------------------------------

Later that day, you arrive home and fall onto your bed. Letting out a deep sigh into your pillow you let out a groan. "What do I do?" you ask yourself. After trying to maintain your dilemma into the pillow, you finally come up for air.  "I maayybee, poossiibly,  perhaabss, coonnnceivabbblyyy, shoul go?" 

Your phone dings, showing that April had texted you. You open it up and see her text. 

"Sorry again (y/n) that I can't hang! You know my dad! Still scared to go run errands alone! Wut can I do, lol. I promise we'll hang out l8r tomorrow! Luv ya!"

You turn off the phone and made up your mind. "Im going." you determinedly say.

Later that night, you sneak out the window after your parents have gone to bed. When you step out onto the fire escape, it somehow felt familiar to stand there looking out into the city lights. "Woah dude! Déjà vu~!" you quietly say and head down. Walking towards your destination, you check you jacket pocket to feel the pepper spray your parents got you. Just in case you were stuck in another mugging situation, you had this little bad boy to protect you, well, only until the mugger able to see again, but long enough for you to run.

Arriving to the scene, you look at the signs on the buildings, trying to find 122 1\8.

"Where the hell is 122 1/8th? Is there even such a thing??" you mutter to yourself. You stop at 122 and 123, seeing that there is no 1/8. You groan and look around, holding on tight to the pepper spray in your pocket. 'What luck I would have if I were attacked again.' you think, instantly regretting your thought and scaring yourself. "M-maybe this was a bad idea..." you say and start to head back home. Before you could get far, you heard a quiet "PST".

You turn around to look, seeing no one there except an empty street. "Alright! Yep! I'm going!" you say and start back home again. Then again, there was another sound. 

"(Y/n). Is that you?" said the voice. You recognized the same voice from earlier today and feel relieved. "Yea. It's me." you say back, and walk to the same spot, glad it was just Mikey and not some hobo. "Where are you?" you ask, looking for the giant turtle. "I'm under here." Mikey replies, followed by his echo traveling through the sewers.

You look down and see him smiling up at you from inside the storm drain. The street light barely illuminated him, only casting a few shadows on his face from the metal bars. "Oh! Okay Pennywise. Would've been helpful if you said it was underground." you say and crouch down. 

"Heh, sorry! I'm glad you actually came. Now that you're back, you can help us." he says and lifts the storm drain's lid. "Um, I have to go down there?" you say, grossed out about the thought of walking through sewage. "Yup. Now let's go!" he replies and holds out his three fingered hand. You hesitated for moment, taking in a deep breath, trying to mesmerize what non-sewage air smelled like, and took his hand. You jumped down into the small tunnel with Mikey and followed the blue eyed turtle through the dark.

You both were silent, the only sound being your foot steps in the dirty puddles. You cleared your throat, wanting to get rid of the awkward silence between you two. "Soo, who is this 'Us' you mentioned on the note?" you ask, remembering he wrote 'Meet us...'

"Oh! I was talking about the others. Y'know, Leo and Raph." he casually says. "Um, I actually don't know. I lost my memory up until the begining of December." you say, now wondering who the hell Leo and Raph were! "Oh, uh right! Sorry. T-they're my brothers. We'll talk more when we get there. Leo will explain. I'm not really the best at explaining this." he says and smiles. You nod and you both are silent again.

After a few minutes of walking through the musty darkness, you ended up on what seemed like some familiar railroad tracks. "Woah! Wait! Doesn't the subway come through here!?" you ask, worried about the speeding trains running you over. "Relax dude! There hasn't been any trains coming through here for years!" Mikey says and walks on. You watch him walk on into the tunnel, slowly disappearing from view.  A part of you already knew there were no trains, but still convincing the part of yourself that didn't believe the freckled turtle, you jump down onto them and catch up to him, following close behind.

The dank and unventilated air turned into a fresh atmosphere. Closely resembling a pizzeria that sits in a hidden alleyway and is open until 3 in the morning  You come upon an entrance that glowed in the darkness, welcoming you into the large space. There were many assortments in the room, causing you to have major Déjà vu once again. Multiple emotions hit you as you looked around the familiar room.

"Um, Mikey...h-have I been here before?" you shakily ask, confused on why everything felt so, weird. "You want the truth?" he asks. You look at him with fear and nod. He frowns and looks down. Before he could respond, another voice spoke for him. 

"Yes. You've been here multiple times." the new voice says. You look down the stairs to see another giant turtle with a blue bandana on. His arms were crossed as he leaned against the couch and smiled. "It's nice to see you again (y/n)." 

You held up a hand and gave a small smile. "H-hi...uh.."

"Leonardo. My apologies. I forgot about the incident, or well, try to. I'm glad you're doing well." he says. As he finish his sentence, a door across the room slams open, revealing a sweaty turtle with a red bandana on. Assuming this was Raph, you gave a small wave.

"Well i'll be damned! Look who came back from the dead!" He says and races towards you, making you flinch as he pulls you into a hug. "What!? No fair! I didn't get to hug her!" Mikey wines and wraps his arms around you both. "Okay guys! Give her some room!" Leo says as he pulls Mikey off. Raph lets you go and holds onto your shoulders. "Finally! You can knock some sense into him!" he says.

Confused you look at all three. "There's another one?"

--------------------------------------------
Authors Note.........OMG ◉_◉ 

I'm So F*cking Happy Right Now!!!ಡ_ಡ

ಥ_ಥ I never thought this would happen with my first fanfic!! BLESS YA'LL! 

I LOVE YOU!     (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡     I LOVE YOU! ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )   

AND I ESPECIALLY F*CKING LOVE YOU!!    (∩˃o˂∩)♡   ( ◜◒◝ )♡

Thanks for reading and there shall be more to come. Patience child, and thou shall receive!✌️

 "woo!" ヘ(◕。◕ヘ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 2.8K 37
In a coma of 3 years, you finally wake up in a whole new world from what you last remember You meet April O'Neil, along with Casey Jones, you then m...
4.5K 98 11
(Hey, just so everyone knows, this story is officially discontinued on my account, but @PlutisWolf asked to rewrite it on theirs, which I agreed to...
14.1K 543 9
To your limited knowledge, something is going on in the midst of New York City. From Chinatown, to the Bronx, and all the way down to Brooklyn, creat...
127K 4.3K 22
After dying a painful death, you get transported to the TMNT 2012 universe. What could possibly go wrong? Everything. The answer is everything. I hav...