High-School Life

By bear-reddy

Rosie always had a boring school life. Boys always surrounds her with Jisoo, Lisa, and Jennie. when Jeon Jung... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (End)
Profile

Chapter 8

530 22 0
By bear-reddy

5 Years Later

-Jungkook POV-

It has been 5 years already. I own my own company called 'La Zene company'. It's pretty known in South Korea. I was in my office when Suga, Jhope, Jin, Jimin, RM, V came.

"Yah! Stob it!!! Your being a workaholic person more and more!"

"Like you aren't Jhope."

Jhope cleared his throat. "Shut up. Mine is different."

"Whatever. So why you guys here?"

"We're having a school reuni-." Suga said.

"I'm not going. I'm busy."

"I knew you would say that. So if you don't come... I'm telling your sister."  Jin threatened.

"AISHH! Fine when is it?"

"Next Monday at 7:00 p.m. Also wear a masked. Since you have to guess of how they talk and act. Then later on. They are going to reveal who they are." 

I nodded. They were going to leave when Taehyung said.

"Jungkook. She might come."

I looked at him. Then he left. I'm scared. What if she changed. Even though she told me that i shouldn't wait for her. I still did. I couldn't help it. Rosie... I hope you come. 

-Rosie POV-

It has been 5 years. I became a famous model in Australia, also an actress. Some of my former classmates actually came to one of my fan sign. I recognize them, but they didn't. Maybe the makeup i use, my looks, my attitude, and i changed my hair colour to orange, but i'm changing it tonight to red.

"OK! We're done for today! Rosie you did great again!"

"Thank you Jack. Anyways remember i'm leaving for South Korea tomorrow."

"Of course! Just be careful since some fans might recognize you." 

I nodded. I went to my hair salon with my manager Mason. It's called 'Edwards and Co Surry Hills'. I went in. It took at least 1 hour for my hair to be done. When i got home I took a photo to post on my instagram.

ROSEANE_PARK

64,092 likes

Do you guys like my new hair colour?! I can't wait to go to South Korea!!!!!! 
#Red #Southkorea #excited #awesome #gogo #vacation

view all 4,076 comments

p.piink: Omg!! I like the hair girl!!!
Kimheejune: Look beautiful as always!! I can't wait to take photos with that hair!!!
ROSSEANE_PARK - Kimheejune: Me toooooo!! I can't wait!!
Dazed: Wow~ Love the hair!! Can't wait to see you on South Korea!! If i can...

I kept laughing when i was reading some of my comments. I was getting ready since my manager was picking me up to go to the airport. We finally arrived at the airport. I waved goodbye to my manager and went on. I didn't wear makeup and  i wore a mask, and i wore a fake wig so no one could recognize me. 10 hours and 30 minutes has passed. I finally arrived at South Korea!! 

"Rosie!!"

"Appa!!"

I ran and hugged my family. We went to the car and drove to our house. Apparently they moved to a different house. 

I like the house since it wasn't a big big house. They showed me where my room was.

I went and unpacked my things. Since i was in South Korea now. I wanted to call my friends. I dialed the phone number.

"I hope you guys have the same phone number still..."

-Jennie POV-

I was hanging with Jisoo, and Lisa. We were talking about wedding dress. My phone suddenly rang. I looked and it was unknown. 

"Who do you think it is? Unnie?" Lisa asked. 

"I don't know..." I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Annyeong unnie."

"R-Rosie?"

"Hehe~ Nee!"

"Omg!! Lisa, Jisoo it's Rosie!!"

"EHHHH?!?! UNNIE!!!! Yahh! Where have you been?!"

"Hehe~ Meet me at our favourite cafe. Bye."

"Y-... She ended the call... She never does that... Anywho let's goo!" Jisoo yelled. 

We drove fast. We were still shocked that Rosie called us in 5 years! We were at the cafe. I looked around to see where she was. 

"Unnie!!" a red haired girl yelled. 

"Rosie!!! Yah!" Lisa yelled. 

We settled down and ordered things. Rosie look soo skinny... We finally talked to each other.

"Wow~ I never knew you would dye your hair red. You usually dye your hair brown."

"haha~ Soo hows your life doing."

Eh? She sounds more mature and sassy. Maybe it's just in my head.

-Author's POV-

"It's stressful." Jennie said.

"Why?" Rosie asked while smiling.

"I have to prepare for my wedding."

Rosie raised her eyebrow.

"Your getting married?"

"Yup. To RM. He proposed to me 1 year ago."

"Oh." Rosie got sad since she never knew that her best friend is going to get married in 6 months. They kept talking to each other. 

"I own a music industry." Jisoo said.

"I'm a business woman, but i'm going to retire..." Jennie said.

"I'm a singer and a model." Lisa said.

Rosie laughed.

"How about you Rosie?"

"I'm a model and an actress."

"WHAT!? Why did we neve- wait... Are you Ro-Roseane Park?!"

"Yup."

"Wow! I saw some of your movie, but never recognize you. My memories might have become blurry when you left. Anywho let's eat!" Jisoo said.

"No thank you. You guys eat, i'm on a diet." Rosie said with a force smile.

"What? You usually eat anything and not refuse food?"

"... Ah. Unnie... It's been 5 years, i changed..."

Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie looked at Rosie with fake smiles. They would never thought that Rosie would change. Apparently they're wrong.

-Rosie POV-

"How's Jungkook?"

"H-he's doing great. He disobeyed your words. He waited for you..."

I just sighed. I felt happy, but also sad. I made him wait for 3 years for me to come back. I did come back, but i'm only staying for 2 months...

"Sorry. I have to go."

"Really? Ok, bye."

I went to my car and drove. I stop on an apartment complex. I went to one of them. I pressed the doorbell. The door opened. I saw a woman.

"Hi. Is there anything we can help you with?" the woman asked.

"Hi. I'm here to see Chanyeol."

"Umm... Sure, but come in. Just sit here while i make tea."

I nodded. There was a boy twin playing around. One of them stared at me. I love kids!! I started doing some funny movements. He started laughing.

I pick him up. The woman came with the tea.

"Ahh. That's my son Seojun. And the other one who is crying right now is Seoeon." The woman said while picking up Seoeon.

"Honey! I'm back!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Hon, someone is here to see you." 

-Chanyeol POV-

I was walking back from the store when i saw unfamiliar car. I went inside my house. 

"Honey! I'm back!"

"Hon, someone is here to see you."

I couldn't see who it was since my wife was blocking the way. She got out of the way and i saw Rosie.

"R-Rosie."

"It's been awhile since i seen you Chanyeol."

Memories that i regret doing rushed to me... I didn't go to prison since Rosie paid lots of money to dropped the case. I wanted to say sorry and thank you, but i learned that she moved somewhere else. I tried finding where she was, but it was no use. I contacted her family, but they said i should let it go. And i should forget the past and move on. That's what i did. Except i can never forget what i did... I sat down. I looked at her. She changed.

"Your back. Are you moving here again?" I asked to make a conversation.

"I wish, but i have a career at Australia... I can't just cancel it. Or quit it. So i'm only staying here for 2 months..." Rosie said with a smile on her face, but her voice sound sad.

"Ah. Rosie... I have been waiting for this... I'm so-"

"I forgive you oppa. I know back then, you didn't know what you were doing. I'm here to also say sorry for the suffer i made you go through."

"Sorry..."

"Friends?"

I smiled

"Friends. Do you want to stay for dinner?"

"... Sorry i c-"

Oh come on! Please!"

"F-fine..."

We ate. I still can't believe that Rosie would forgive me for what i did to her. We laughed and laughed. It was time for her to go. I sent her.

"Wow... Your wife can cook! Hey also are you going to the reunion on Monday?"

"Yea."

"Ok! I'm going to wait here for you and your wife at 6:40 p.m!"

I fakely smiled. Sometimes Rosie... You're very scary... She went in her car and drove. Today was the best. I got promoted on my work and also Rosie forgave me!! Thank you Rosie, If you haven't dropped the charges i wouldn't meet my beautiful wife and i would be dead...

5 years ago

I felt so guilty... Why Rosie!? Why drop the charges!!?!? I went to a bridge... 

"My life is meaningless..."

"Y-YAH!!!! Don't jump!!!! You stupid guy!! Even  though your life is meaningless! Somewhere in the world someone still loves you and will suffer after your death!!!"

"I-...." I started crying. The girl pulled me and hugged me. 

"Shhhh... Your ok... If no one will love you... We can love each other, i'm alone too..."

End of past

.

.

.

This one was looongggg!!!! I know the past was cringy!!! Anywho thanks for ready!! It's soo near to the end!!! Mind is blank... BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

-----

"Seoeon, Seojun say appa. Appa!"

"Chanyeol... They will never say it..."

"Shut up! It's not like they will say omm-"

"Omma!"

"Omma!"

"......"

"Hahhaha!!!! OMG my stomach is hurting!!!!!"

"Author-nim... I've been a murder once. I could be twice."

".... BYE!!! Runnn Author-nim!!"

"Seriously. I was joking..."

"Appa!"

"Appa!"

"Did you say a-appa? OMG you guys finally said it!! I love youu!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 176 58
โค๏ธโ€๐ŸฉนBumped Into Your Heart ~ A Tragic Love Storyโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน Jennie a 24 years old girl wanted to create fashion and be millionaire. But those where only d...
SAM By ๐Ÿฆ‰

Fanfiction

77.2K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
192K 4.2K 59
"your annoying, you know that?" "so what if i am, you like me anyway" "Ew no gross, just leave me alone alright?" "we'll see about that" . . . . . A...
298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...