๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ...

By peachminx

๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ... More

author's note
hey
Productive Procrastination
There's Something I'd Like To Share
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
Author's Note

๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

3.3K 129 293
By peachminx

2. doughnuts

---
Heads up before you proceed! When reading dialogues, remember that if the words are:

Normal= Italian
Italics= English and obvious Italian words
---

Ah... Saturdays. The starting day of the weekends. A perfect day to relax and stroll around. Luckily for you, it was also the first day of your semestral break. Nothing like a good ol' exercise could harm you.

Today, you agreed on meeting up with a few friends of yours, including the very vivacious Mari. It was currently 7:21 a.m.- all of you agreed to meet up at 8:30. The sun was up, its beams of solar energy kissing your face. The sensation was comfortable, and warm. What a nice way to get vitamin D.

You jogged at a fairly moderate pace. You would've driven your Vespa scooter to the cafe, but walking (or more like jogging) to the rendezvous was great, too. Your ponytail bounced behind your head vigorously. You were clad in a simple outfit- black stretchy leggings, ivory sweater, and a pair of slightly worn out faded sneakers.

The streets were already bustling with people, and scooters and cars whizzed past you as early as this morning- but it was pretty much a normal thing to see everyday, considering the fact that Naples is a very active city. Tons of kinds of people were present; joggers, businessmen (and women), jaywalkers, traffic enforcers- you name it. You even saw a group of potential gangsters, but you paid no mind. Italy was practically run by the mafia.

At last, after a few minutes of jogging, you finally arrived at the meeting place- the cafe. You pushed the glass doors open eagerly, hoping to see your circle of friends. The air felt cool around you, and you adored the sensation that it brought upon your face.

This cafe was one of the places that you enjoyed the most. Its structure was simple, yet attractive to the eyes. It was a fairly large building, with a large white canopy that hung over tables, and lush potted plants sat on the corners of the cafe outside. The inside had more decorations, of course. On the walls were paintings of flowers and landscapes. Fairy lights were used to illuminate the area, and
tables were neatly distributed throughout the cafe. And in the far right corner was the cashier and a display glass that showcased numerous mouthwatering food items.

You spotted your buddies on a large booth near the windows. Their attention was averted to you, and practically cheered for your presence. Jeez, your friend are LOUD.

"Hey babe~" One of your confidants rose from his seat, and both of you made did the usual cheek-to-cheek greeting(Frankly, I don't really know how to describe the friendly cheek-to-cheek thing). You didn't mind him calling you that. That was to be expected when you're friends with him.

"Hey Alfie," You greeted back to the tall male before you. 'Alfie' was just a shortened version of your friend's real name, Alfonso. Alfie was tall, slim with ebony black hair adorning his elegant features. His high cheekbones and jawline was enough to slice paper. Long dark lashes heavily fringed his hazel brown eyes.

His lips were glossed enough to make his lips shine under the rays of light. His cheeks dusted with a light crimson blush. Thick mascara adorned his lashes, making them even more attractive.

It wasn't rare to see him in make-up because- well- he was gay. But no one judged him for being a homosexual individual- in fact, everyone adored him for staying the way he is now.

"Come sit beside me!" The male cried, as he sat back to his seat and patted the empty space beside him. You complied, walking beside Alfie and settled back unto the cushiony seat.

In front of you was a white ceramic plate with two pieces of one of your favorite treats, glazed doughnuts. Your eyes gleamed upon seeing the mouthwatering fried pastry before you.

"Grazie," You smiled and lifted one of the doughnuts to your mouth, taking a much awaited bite. The other resumed their chatting as you finished your food.

There were only five around the table, which looked wrong because there were supposed to be six of you. You counted off and listed the friends that were present silently in your mind. Alfonso was there, Violetta sat across you, Luca sat next to Alfie, Monica settled across you, and you... ate donuts. And the only one who was absent was-

"Sorry I'm late!" A familiar childish voice rang from behind you- gaining all of your attention. Speaking of the devil.

"Mari? What the hell took you so long?" Monica, one of your beautiful Italian friends, questioned the 14-year-old with a hint of annoyance (and a teeny weeny worry) in her voice. "And why are you panting like a dog?"

Monica was not wrong about comparing Mari with a dog. She was panting quite heavily, with large beads of sweat ran down her forehead and dripping onto her shirt and jumper. Her tongue poked out of her mouth as she continued to pant heavily. She looked rather tired, too.

Mari staggered next to Monica, who immediately scooted away from her spot to give way for the younger. She huffed and plopped heavily onto the seat. She mouthed the word 'water', and Alfonso- bless him- handed her his glass of water. The orange-haired female downed the liquid in one go, before slamming the glass down- but with not enough force to actually crack it- and lifted a forefinger.

"I lost my wallet." She smiled sheepishly at us as our expressions contorted into a concerned and shocked one. Alfonso almost-almost- screeched, but he knew better than to scream Italian in public.

"You what?!" You yelled-whispered at the poor Mari.

"Jeez! Calm your tits!" She retorted. "Someone was nice enough to help me out."

"And that's your excuse for being late?!" Violetta snapped back, her perfect brows weaving together to form a scowl on her face.

"Just let me explain!" Mari vociferated, catching the attention of the couple next to your table, before turning back to small chat- probably judging your squad.

This girl is gonna be the death of us.

"She's got a point you know. So we should probably listen to her," Luca- who was silent the whole fucking time- decided to speak, finally. His golden maple locks shined under the fairy lights as he brushed them off of his forehead.

"Pedo." You heard Monica murmur, and you stifled an obnoxious laugh. Thankfully for the both of you, the unaware Luca did not hear Monica's playful insult.

"As I was saying," Mari drawled. "I lost my wallet, after accidentally dropping it on the sidewalk when I was heading over here. Luckily some guy was nice enough to hand it back to me. I don't know why he didn't hold on to my wallet though," The petite girl shrugged. Monica snorted.

"Probably because you're not a local. Italian boys love foreign girls," The female Italian shot Luca a quick glare, but he was too ignorant to catch it.

"But I'm fourteen." The orange-haired kid muttered to herself. "Anyways, this dude was really- really nice,"

"And get this, this guy is probably the most beautiful guy I've ever seen." Alfonso and Violetta's ears perked up, and almost instantaneously, their attention was already on Mari's gossip.

Oof. Talk about thirsty.

"Go on, we're listening." Alfonso grinned, batting his long, thick lashes as he placed his head on both his hands. Violetta was as interested as Alfie.

"Yeah. He was like, the combination between a Roman god and a Greek god. He was incredibly handsome," The small girl rambled on. Alfie and Violetta, like the thirsty hoes they were, listened intently, their eyes gleaming with interest. Jeez. Is there anything else inside their brain other than fashion and boys?

Gladly for you, you weren't very interested in boys. Some things about them are a bit too... repulsive for you. You munched on your scrumptious doughnuts, not really listening to the girl's chattering about how the guy was so 'handsome' and 'beautiful'. That was, until the strangest thing rolled off of Mari's tongue.

"This guy had doughnuts for hair." The orange-haired kid mused. The five of you gave Mari a strange look. Monica and Violetta exchanged glances, Luca snickered, Alfie raised a perfectly shaped brow, and you narrowed your eyes. Doughnuts for hair? What the actual fuck? What- does this guy stick doughnuts to his head and waltz out, thinking that it's attractive? This girl really is a horrible liar.

But Mari wasn't lying. Everything she said was true- no matter how weird it sounded.

"I know you're thinking, 'Doughnuts for hair? That's stupid. Stop lying, Mari!'," the girl chuckled, her orange hair cascading down to her shoulders. "But seriously, he did have doughnut hair. Well- not really doughnut hair, but more like doughnut-like curls or something."

Oh. That makes sense. But that doesn't save it from the fact that it's still weird as hell.

"Yeah, we get the gist." Monica slurred. Everyone recovered from their state of shock and returned their composure at such a short notice.

"I even got to tell me his name!" Mari squeaked. "From what I remember, his name's Giorno. Pretty cool, honestly."

Giorno, huh. Thought to yourself, analyzing the name as you pondered. Wait. So if someone were to greet him, would they say 'Buon giorno, Giorno', or just 'Boun Giorno'? Woah. Ha. 'Buon Giorno'. That's like a pun or somethi-

The sound of the double glass doors opening snapped you out of your constant pondering. You only raised a brow when you saw Mari's expression drastically change into a concoction of shock and excitement.

"Lookie! It's him! The Gio-dude!" Mari cried excitedly as she pointed at the direction of the cafe's entrance. You all turn your heads to where she was pointing at, and your eyes widen in shock.

He was, indeed, the most beautiful man you've ever seen.

Concurrently, your friends thought so too. His hair was as bright and golden as the sun. Long eyelashes fringing his deep turquoise blue orbs like two deep blue oceans and perfect eyebrows arched above his slanted eyes. His navy blue suit lined with gold excelled everyone's clothing, his posh expensive shoes tapping against the floor. Dio santo. He looked like a demigod.

"Hey, Giorno!" The 14-year-old rose from her seat, and the next thing you knew, she was already deliriously waving at the pretty boy to come to your booth. Violetta, Alfie, and Monica- as what you noticed- was frantically fixing up their looks to match the boy's fabulous and neat vibe.

"Buon giorno," the blonde male greeted. His voice was a smooth, velvety baritone, as smooth as butter. Oh boy. Even his voice sounds like heaven.

From up close, the thing Mari said about the doughnut hair was definitely not some petty fib. He did have doughnut-like curls sitting atop his forehead. And frankly, it really suited his looks. I guess the world really is changing, huh?

"Giorno! Remember me? Thanks for helping me out this morning," the pert lass beamed at the man in front of your booth. Ouch. Too bright. The majorly handsome boy gave a small yet attractive smile and chuckled. "It was nothing."

His English caught you off guard. He was quite fluent with the language, to your surprise. The accent was still there, but his English was so well you couldn't even detect that familiar Italian accent. Bravo for this attractive boy. Even more amazing, was his acute observing skills. He immediately knew that Mari wasn't an Italian girl.

"Thank you so much for helping our friend here. We humbly appreciate it," Alfonso said, feigning appreciation in his voice. He batted his lashes at the handsome male, in attempt to charm him. "No problem." Blondie replied.

"I am Giorno," the blonde male did a bow out of courtesy. You could see Alfie, Violetta, and Monica dying inside- which was honestly funny and amusing.

"I am (Y/n). This is Alfonso-"

"But you can call me Alfie~"

"- This is Luca, and then Monica, and Violetta," You said as you finished your small introduction, throwing gestures all over. "And I am pretty sure you know my little friend Mari here."

The 14-year-old lass yelled a "I'm not little!" as a retort to what you had claimed. Giorno smiled curtly in amusement.

"I am very well pleased to meet all of you," he said, in English. He took a quick glance at his expensive watch, and quickly, a frown replaced his smile. "I am very sorry, but I am running quite late. May we see each other again."

He went over to the counter, before ordering something. A minute later, he was already by the door with his cup of coffee, waving goodbye at your group.

The door closed with a 'clunk!', the sound resonating shortly through the cafe. Mari turned to you and the others, another one of her shit-eating grin equipped on her face.

"See?"

---

If you stan Mari, Alfie, Monica, Luca, and Violetta, then I can trust you.

Wow. Never thought I'd be able to put so much words in a single Wattpad chapter. 2201 words. Imagine that.

Anyways, how do you like it so far? Took me like, two all-nighters for this one. I hate working hard but this chapter made me contradict that statement. I really hope you did at least take this to a consideration.

I'll be off now, ciao!

-fat ass with no fat ass ☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.2K 17
Various anime characters x readers- Please enjoy! :3
806K 22.3K 200
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•’ ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•™ ๐• ๐•— ๐•—๐•๐•ฆ๐•—๐•—๐•ช ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•๐• ๐•›๐• ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค (๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ง๐•–๐•๐•ช ๐•“๐•–๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐”ปโ„™ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••...
21K 787 14
[๐Š๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™†๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™–...
8.7K 711 18
[Abbaccio x reader] He was lonely and she was willing to change that. Disclaimer: There will be spoilers. (From part 5: Golden Winds) I do not own J...