EUPHORIA | TAEKOOK

By winterytae

"you are the cause of my euphoria." - *lowercase intended STARTED: 11/14/18 COMPLETED: 12/3/18 More

euphoria
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty (finale)

twenty two

428 20 0
By winterytae

"your endurance is crazy! you have so much body strength, jungkook. wow." jimin complimented, after watching the younger dance.

he chuckled humbly, "i'm not that great. you're so flexible. i can't bend like you do. you're a great dancer, hyung."

"thanks." he smiled, before getting up and dancing again. jungkook was watching jimin dance so effortlessly, focusing on his moves.

taehyung decided to come down to the studio and peek inside. he saw jungkook looking at the new worker with anticipation and with a bright smile. taehyung sighed, turning his heel and walking away with a heavy mindset.

"he kissed me, and now he's with someone else? was the kiss nothing? did the kiss mean nothing to him?" taehyung thought, swallowing his tears.

-

"i'm going to go home now. let's continue the routine tomorrow." jimin said, looking at the clock that read 7pm.

"alright, i'll see you tomorrow, hyung." jungkook said, grabbing his towel to wipe his sweat. jimin nodded, heading out. he swung the towel around his neck. jungkook sighed, taking a look at his phone.

(2) missed calls from taehyung
5:27 pm
6:23 pm

jungkook's eyebrows furrowed, "taehyung called me?" he mumbled, pressing on the call button.

"hello?"

"hey hyung. why'd you call?"

"i was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me." taehyung asked, hopeful.

"today?"

"no, tomorrow."

"oh..." jungkook shut his eyes, "i'm dancing with jimin hyung again tomorrow." he said, peeking his eyes out.

"oh."

"sorry. i'll make it up somehow." jungkook said, getting up to gather his belongings.

jungkook heard taehyung sighing over the line, causing him to feel guilty, "i'm sorry, hyung." he repeated.

"it's fine, whatever. okay, see you tomorrow." he said, hanging up immediately afterwards.

"b-"

jungkook took his phone away from his ear, looking at his screen to see that he hung up. he furrowed his eyebrows, what was that all about?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 3.1K 16
"Hoseok broke up with me because you liked me. Why do you have to like me, huh?! No wonder why you're always nice to me! You wanted to ruin my relati...
21.5K 819 15
"you are the cause of my euphoria" "you're the only one who can make me feel this happy hwang eunbi" ??? annyeong! it's my first book so excuse my gr...
1.5K 25 6
There are NO "part. 2/3 etc" (no smut or any detailed scenes!!) : ̗̀➛(mostly) angst-sad : ̗̀➛ fluff Mostly inspired by the name of songs. A/N The...
100K 4K 49
Yoongi was the cause of your euphoria. You were each other's happiness. [#𝟑 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜] [#𝟑 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐱𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] ...