Italian Love {BWWM}

By omfgitssomo

"Okay, i'm gonna need you to let me go now please..." i said lowly. "Why should I bambino?" he asked while li... More

Capitolo Primo
Capitolo Due
Capitolo Tre
Capitolo Quattro
Capitolo Quinto
Capitolo Sei
Capitolo Sette
Capitolo Otto
Capitolo Nove
Capitolo Dieci
Capitolo Undici
Capitolo Dodici
Capitolo Tredici
Capitolo Quindici
Capitolo Sedici
Capitolo Diciassette
Capitolo Diciotto
Capitolo Diciannove
Capitolo Venti
Capitolo Ventuno
Capitolo Ventidue
Capitolo Ventitre
Capitolo Ventiquattro
Capitolo Venticinque
Capitolo Ventisei
Capitolo Ventisette
Capitolo Ventotto
Capitolo Ventinove
Capitolo Trenta
Capitolo Trentuno
Capitolo Trentadue
Capitolo Trentatre
Capitolo Trenta Quattro
Capitolo Trentacinque
Capitolo Trentasei
Capitolo Trentasette
Capitolo Trentotto
Capitolo Trentanove
Capitolo Quaranta
Capitolo Quarantuno
Capitolo Quarantadue
Capitolo Quarantatre

Capitolo Quattordici

31.5K 1K 566
By omfgitssomo

{Daluchi's outfit except the jacket would be cropped to show off her booty😉}

Daluchi

I woke up at 6 so i could get ready. I didn't know if i wanted to dress comfortable or cute. I decided on cute and just hoped that Luca wouldn't get all 'take this shit off' blah blah blah

I had just about everything I needed for school in my bag when my mom called me down.

"CHI CHI, COME DOWN AND EAT BEFORE ALEXIS COMES!" Oh shît. I forgot to tell my mom Alexis isn't coming to pick me up today.

I went down the stairs one at a time thinking about how I could tell my mom that a guy was taking me to school today.

When I finically reached the kitchen my mom had her back turned to me as she made coffee.

"Uh mom Alexis isn't taking me to school today," my mom turned around slowly while still mixing in the sugar into her coffee.

"Then who is?" She asked while her face was now staring at me with no expression.

My mom was basically dead until she had her coffee. Seven pumps of cream nine tablespoons of sugar. That's how she liked it, and it had to be in her Leonardo DiCaprio mug cause apparently that was her husband.

"Well only if you're okay with it, but hi-"

Ding Dong

My eyes widened as heard the doorbell ring.
It was only 7:15 I thought he wouldn't be here till 7:20.

"I thought Alexis wasn't picking you up," my mom said while walking to the door and sipping on her coffee.

"She isn't" my mom turned from me and started walking towards the door, "Don't open the door I got it!" I yelled while running to the door, but I was too late.

"Good morning Mrs. Okafur, my name is Luca and I'll be taking Daluchi to school from now on."

Now on? I thought is was a one day thing

I looked over my moms shoulder and saw Luca smiling brightly at my mom.

My mom looked him up and down, scanning his face all the way to his outfit.

Luca was wearing a white polo shirt that stuck nicely to his chiseled chest, and skinny blue jeans with white mesh sneakers.

The simplicity looked good on him. Like really really good.

Luca and my mom must have been talking for some time and in that time he must have won her over because she literally grabbed my arm and threw me at him.

Literally threw me into his arms and closed the the door.

I stumbled back and straightened the imaginary wrinkles on my skirt. After doing that I looked up to see Luca was staring at me hard. Like really hard.

His eyes were swimming with anger and lust and it made me feel some type of way. I knew there was a high chance he would definitely not like my outfit but I wanted to feel and look cute.

"What are you wearing?" Luca asked while continuously looking over my body.

"Clothes, so how bout we get going huh?" I asked while trying to get to his car. He went to the right as I went to my left blocking me from getting to his car.

"I see you're wearing clothes but why those clothes?"

"Because it's cute," I replied while attempting to get to his car.

"It's not cute it's fucking sexy, and that's the exact reason why I don't want you wearing it," he said shaking his head.

"Well it's too late to change so you're gonna have to deal with it." I said shrugging my shoulders and finally making it to his car.

"This isn't over bambino. No one stares at what is mine and people will definitely stare if you're in this," he said while buckling his seat belt and looking straight ahead.

"Oookkkayyy, now lets go. I'm hungry," I said smiling. I can't believe he's actually not making me change my outfit.

At Lunch

Luca hadn't talked to me the whole day. When we first came to school he only put his arm around me and kept me close, glaring at every guy that stared.

That earned me glares of my own from Vanessa and Ava and other females but I don't care.

During all our classes together the only time he would show me any kind of attention was when another guy tried to talk to me.

I was starting to get fed up with his attitude, I mean it's just clothes why was he so mad.

"Luca for real pissing me off right now," I told Alexis while stabbing my burger with my fork.

"The nigga still not speaking to you huh?" Alexis said while laughing a bit.

"Yeah and it's so stupid. I mean it's just clothes bro,"

"Yeah but you know how they are, I mean didn't he tell you no when you were trying get that crop top the other day?"

"But that wasn't even for me. I was tryna get it for you," I exclaimed.

"Yeah well he thought it was for you that's why he said no," I just huffed. Even if she was right I wasn't going to admit it.

It's stupid to get mad over clothes.

Alexis and I continued talking about Luca and Dante but then the cafeteria seemed to get quieter.

"What's going on?" I asked Alexis while looking around.

She looked at me and smirked.

Why is she smirking? Everybody seems to be smirking lately and I'm finna smack em all

"Turn around and see for yourself," she said still smirking.

I turned in my chair and saw Luca walking towards me like he was on a mother fucking runway.

As he got closer I could see that he had clothes in his hands.

This motherfucker better not be doing what I think he's doing I thought.

"Luca what are you doing here? You don't have this lunch," I said as he got closer.

"Come with me," he said while grabbing my arm.

The quiet cafeteria soon turned into one of low whispers coming from every direction.

"I don't want to, let go of me," I said while trying to shrug his hand off of me.

"Don't argue with me right now Daluchi. Now come." He tightened his hand on my wrist and dragged me out of the cafeteria.

"Where are you taking me? And can you loosen up, my wrist hurts,"

Luca didn't reply and kept walking until we made it to an empty classroom.

He opened the door and basically pushed me in.

Ugh how rude. I gave him the stank face and crossed my arms over my chest.

"That was rude." Luca looked at me blankly before throwing the clothes in his hands at me.

I caught the clothes and inspected them. It was a huge red sweater that had Chinese writing on the front and a pair of joggers.

"Change." Luca said blankly.

"What? Why? I don't want to." I said lifting my chin up.

"I said change, and if you don't I will change you myself,"I stared at him in shock.

"Why are you so mad? It's just fucking clothes," I yelled exasperated.

Luca didn't say anything but I could see a vein in the right side of his neck pop out.

Luca pulled up a chair that was behind him and sat down.

"Come here." Nahhhhh fuck that.

"No I'm leaving." I said while turning to face the door.

"Daluchi I said come here right fücking now. Don't play with me." He said in a hard voice.

"You know what, fuck you. I'm tired of your attitude." I had my hand on the door handle when I felt a hand on my wrist.

"Wha- let go of me!" I yelled.

Luca just pulled me and sat back down. He placed me over his leg and began to pull up my skirt.

"WHAT THE FUCK? LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW LUCA OR I SWEAR-"

"SWEAR WHAT? I AM FUCKING SICK OF THIS STUPID ASS CHILDISH ATTITUDE AND YOU NOT LISTENING!"

"ATTITUDE?! THE ONLY ONE WITH A FUCKING ATTITUDE IS YOU, GETTING ALL ANGRY CAUSE IM WEARING FUCKING CLOTHES YOU DONT LIKE!"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS WATCHING GUYS LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOURE A PIECE OF MEAT? HEARING THEM WHISPERING ABOUT HOW THEYRE GONNA FUCK YOU INTO FUCKING OBLIVION?" I stayed quiet.

"You don't do you. You know damn well that I wouldn't want you walking out in public in clothes like these. You wear these clothes and the only eyes that should see them are mine. Not some fucking little ass boy. So im going to show you what happens when you don't listen."

"Luca don't fucking touch my ass or I'm not talking to you." Luca said nothing an started to pull down my underwear. I started to squirm but he placed his hand harshly on the middle of my back restraining me from moving.

"Count each one." He gave me one harsh slap on my right cheek and I jumped forward with a squeal but I kept quiet.

Luca didn't like that and slapped my left cheek before pulling my hair back.

"I said, fucking count," he slapped me again harder than the last in my right cheek and I let out a small one.

"I can't fucking hear you,"

"One," I said with a tear rolling down my eye.

Spank

"Two..."

Spank

"Three..."

Spank

"Four..."

10 minutes later and I had counted 30 mother fucking spanks.

"Now change." He said while taking me off his lap and standing up.

My ass hurt like a fucking bitch. It was like someone set it on fire.

To say I was angry at Luca right now would definitely be an understatement.

I slowly bent down and forcefully grabbed the clothes off the tile floor and started making my way towards the door.

"Where are you going? I said change." I didn't want to talk to him so I gave him a one worded reply.

"Bathroom." I said without looking at him.

"Why? I said change and I meant here," I snapped my head towards him and glared.

"Fix your face, and change if you want to make it to class on time," he said with the same glare.

Gosh I fucking hate this bitch.

I glared at him one last time before pulling the joggers under my skirt and slowly wiggling them up my legs in a certain motion so it didn't touch my burning ass.

"I already saw your ass and pussy, I don't know why you're being shy," I didn't answer him and continued.

When the joggers were on, I pulled the sweater over my shirt and just left my previous shirt on since it was a tank too.

Luca looked at me and smirked that disgusted smirk I hated so fucking much.

"Better," he whispered with a smile.

I don't know if you guys know buttttttt I'm an official employee at McDonalds :))) finally gonna be making bank and I start on Saturday :))))

Also I have a choir concert tonight and I have 2 solos so wish me good luck so I'll sing well. ❤️❤️❤️

Anything going on in your life right now? How's school? Any hot guys? Wanna hmu with some 😂 nah I'm just playing.

Anyways I hope y'all like this chapter ☺️ if you give it a

Like

Comment

And Vote

It will make me happy since the people in my house want to take all the fucking hot water 🙄

Alright let me calm down I hope y'all have a great day and upcoming weekend!!!

Much loveeee❤️❤️❤️

P.s. I'm going to six flags for the first time tomorrow and I'm super excited!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 9.7K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
3.2K 32 16
He runs his hand down my stomach placing it over my soaking panties. I wait for him to move but he doesn't. "Tell me what you want Madelyn" he says...
426K 10.2K 25
"You insulted my cΓ΄ck, Mia. Yes?" Heat engulfed my body, setting my blood to boil. I'd never been handled so roughly, but it turned me on more than...
3.5K 180 14
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...