Italian Love {BWWM}

Par omfgitssomo

"Okay, i'm gonna need you to let me go now please..." i said lowly. "Why should I bambino?" he asked while li... Plus

Capitolo Primo
Capitolo Due
Capitolo Tre
Capitolo Quattro
Capitolo Quinto
Capitolo Sei
Capitolo Sette
Capitolo Otto
Capitolo Nove
Capitolo Dieci
Capitolo Undici
Capitolo Dodici
Capitolo Quattordici
Capitolo Quindici
Capitolo Sedici
Capitolo Diciassette
Capitolo Diciotto
Capitolo Diciannove
Capitolo Venti
Capitolo Ventuno
Capitolo Ventidue
Capitolo Ventitre
Capitolo Ventiquattro
Capitolo Venticinque
Capitolo Ventisei
Capitolo Ventisette
Capitolo Ventotto
Capitolo Ventinove
Capitolo Trenta
Capitolo Trentuno
Capitolo Trentadue
Capitolo Trentatre
Capitolo Trenta Quattro
Capitolo Trentacinque
Capitolo Trentasei
Capitolo Trentasette
Capitolo Trentotto
Capitolo Trentanove
Capitolo Quaranta
Capitolo Quarantuno
Capitolo Quarantadue
Capitolo Quarantatre

Capitolo Tredici

33.6K 1K 475
Par omfgitssomo

Daluchi

I some how convinced Luca to go and shower in my bathroom while i washed our clothes and then showered in my parents bathroom. He tried convincing me to shower with him but i wasn't in the head space for that yet.

I mean i know we have done things but i wasn't comfortable for him to see me completely naked, especially after just 2 days of knowing each other.

He just came all over you sis...how comfortable do you need to be?

Very...I need to be very very comfortable.

When i was done with my shower, i wrapped my towel around me and went back to me room to get a change of clothes. I was praying to God hoping Luca wasn't done showering.

When i entered my room I could still hear the shower going on and i thanked God.

I didn't want to waste time though, so i quickly went to my drawer and started looking for clothes to wear.

I pulled out a Yale sweatshirt, some Nike shorts, and some soft gray socks.

Before the shower i took off my contacts, so i had to find my glasses or i would basically be blind. I put my clothes on top of the drawer and started looking for where i last put them.

I haven't worn them in like 3 days so i couldn't really remember where i had put them but i knew i needed to hurry up because i heard the shower slowly turn off.

I looked on my night stand, my desk and even under my pillow but i couldn't find it.

I was about to just leave it and just get out of the room but then i heard the door open. I quickly ducked behind my bed and silently waited.

I peeked out from the side and saw an image most people fantasize about. Luca Lombardi was standing by the door as the steam in the bathroom was clouding behind him in just his towel.

Pretend this is Luca^^^But if you can't that's fine cause Dr. McSreamy is😍

I could feel my mouth salivating as i stared at the Greek god in front of me. He was just so fucking gorgeous I still didn't understand why he would want me.

"Tesoro, what are you doing?" he asked while walking over to me.

"h-huh? what?" i shook my head, getting rid of the dirty thoughts floating through my head.

"I asked what you were doing, why are you on the ground?" he asked before smirking at me. "Wait, are you spying on me Tesoro?"

"What? no of course not! I was just getting a change of clothes and looking for my glasses," I replied while actually crawling under my bed to see if they were there.

"Found them!" I yelled excitedly.

"I look back up to see Luca completely naked, using the towel to dry his hair.

"Hey! whoa! i'm still here, put the towel back on!" I yelled while turning my face to the side.

"Why are you acting like you haven't seen most of this before. Besides it's all for you. No need to be shy."

"We-well, i don't wanna see. So can you hand me my clothes on the drawer so i can leave?" My face was still turned away from him, so i didn't know when he had snuck up behind me and pulled me towards his chest.

"You know, you could just change here," he said in a deep seductive voice while reaching his hands down to grab my ass.

a soft moan escaped me as i felt him start to message my ass and his dick poking my belly. But i wasn't tryna shower again. Had to conserve water and save money you know.

I pushed him away a little before looking into this beautiful green eyes and a piece of hair fell onto his forehead covering his eyes slightly.

"N-no, i don't really want to shower again. So i'll go change and you put some clothes on," I said while ducking under his arm and grabbing all my clothes and my coca butter lotion.

2 hours later 6:37

"Luca, I think you should leave now," i said while hopping off of his lap. After the whole shower ordeal Luca changed back into his sweat pants since it was his sweat shirt that was dirty.

And i didn't mind the sight at all, i liked rubbing his abs until he told me to stop since i was making him hard.

But that was a lie, he literally was always hard.

"But i don't wanna," He said whining and pouting.

ugh why is he so fucking cute

"You think i'm cute bambino?" he asked while grabbing me by my sides and pulling me towards him.

"Of course," i said while blushing a bit.

"Awh well i think you're cute too tesoro," he said while gently running his hands up and down my back.

"Thank you, but you really do have to go. My mom will be back in less than an hour," Luca grunted and mumbled something to himself.

"Fine i'll leave on 2 conditions," he said like he was making a business deal.

"What are they?" i asked curiously.

"One, i get a good night kiss. Two, i get to take you to school tomorrow,"

"Okay i'll give you a kiss but the ride i'm not sure about. I don't know if my mom will let me, plus i have a ride with Alexis" i replied honestly.

"Alexis is ridding with Dante, and your mom let me take you home yesterday."

"i still don-"

"Okay, then i'll just wait for your mom to get here and ask her myself," he said while plopping back on the couch and replaying Deadpool.

"Okay Okay you can take me. Gosh," i said while rolling my eyes.

"Roll your eyes at me one more time and i'll slap you with my dick," He said while glaring at me.

"No need to be sexually aggressive," I murmured.

However I still pursed my lips and nodded. He took that from 0 to 100 but i'll be quiet for now.

"Good. Then i'll see you tomorrow morning. Be ready by 7:20 i wanna get some food before."

"Okay," i replied while pushing him towards the front door.

"Wait, didn't you and Dante ride together. He's at Alexis." I said while still pushing him out my house.

"Yeah, i called a friend to get another car dropped off to your house," i looked pass his shoulder to see a black BMW.

"Are you rich or something?! i yelled while running over to the car.

"Something like that," he replied laughing.

"Something like that? It's a yes or no question" i replied stunned.

"If i say yes will you treat me differently?" he asked. In all honesty i had a very high feeling he came from money because of the Range Rover and the clothes he wears, and he was sporting a Rolex when i first saw him, but i wasn't 100% sure.

"Of course not, i already had a feeling but now i know for sure,"

"Good, well i'll leave now since it's 6:53 and your mom should be here any minute," he said while unlocking the car with his phone.

"Ho-"

"Don't worry bout it now, just give me a hug and a kiss," he said while spreading his arms open for me.

I didn't hesitate and walked right over to him where he engulfed me with his huge body. Then he leaned down and kissed my lips softly. It was like the heated one from this morning, but it was just as amazing.

He slowly drew up and kissed me on the cheek before patting my butt.

"Sleep well mi amore, good night."

"Good night," i said while waving. He waved back and drove out the drive and before i could blink he was gone.

I went back inside, cleaning up the left over pizza boxes and putting them in the fridge. When i was done cleaning i went back to my room and jumped into my bed.

Today went no where near how i expected it but it was fun. I got to spend time with my bestfriend and get to know a little more about my man.

my man?

I decided to text Alexis before i dozed off. I wanted to know how her day went after she left.

Me: Hey, how'd your day go after you left?

ThatBitch🙄❤️: It was fucking amazing bitch

Me: oooo details details😉

ThatBitch🙄❤️: Okay well after we left we went to my room to cuddle some more and watch movies. He fell asleep, or so i thought, while we were spooning and i got curious.

Me: about what?

ThatBitch🙄❤️: about how big he was.

Me: BITCH 😂 you fucking molested him??

ThatBitch🙄❤️: 😂nooooo when i thought he was sleeping i just lifted his shorts a bit to try to take a peek but then he caught me. He was like 'if you wanted to see you could have just asked' and i played innocent and was like 'nah i'm good' and then i tried going to sleep, But then Dante had other plans, he flipped me over to where i was straddling him and he sat me right on top of Mr.Big Guy. Bitch when i tell you the nigga got package, he got package. Anyways, we started making out and shit and then he was like 'listen i'm gonna need to taste you.' i was like you already are i mean we were kissing. But he was like ' no i neede to taste you taste you' and i was like ooooooooohhhhhh shit a bitch bouta get her pussy ate. And then i was like 'then do it,' and he was like 'sit on my face' and i was like no no no sir, i am not sitting on your face my dude. and he was like 'sit on my face and let me eat. i'm hungry' and so i sat on his face and rode it into the best mother fucking orgasm i've ever had. And after that i felt bad cause he was harder then fucking steel so i gave him head, or i tried. i could only get about 7 inches out of like 10. but that's basically it. i got head and i gave head. good ass day for me.

Me: ....well damn.

ThatBitch🙄❤️: 😂anyways enough bout me how bout you?

Me: well i also got head....

ThatBitch🙄❤️: BIIIIIITTTTTCCCCHHHHHH REALLY? HOW WAS IT? DID YOU SEE STARS? HOW MANY TIME YOU CUM? YOU SIT ON HIS FACE TOO?

Me: Yes really😂 and it was fucking amazing. I didn't see stars, i saw the whole mother fucking galaxy, and i came like 2 or 3 times but he also fingered me, And no i didn't face sit.

ThatBitch🙄❤️: daaammmnnn my best friend growing up😭

Me: shut the fuck up🙄😭

ThatBitch🙄❤️: okay okay but i still can't believe you got head.

Me: yeah well i also jerked him off too🤷🏽‍♀️

ThatBitch🙄❤️: Fuck outta here

Me: frl and the nigga packin too. It was the fucking hottest thing i've done in my life.

ThatBitch🙄❤️: I bet it would be for me too if i was you😂 but anyways i'm riding with Dante tomorrow sowwie.

Me: It's cool, i'll most likely ride with Luca.

ThatBitch🙄❤️: oooo get it bitchhhh

Me: Shut up😂 good night. love you❤️

ThatBitch🙄❤️: love you too puta 😘

For anyone wondering, Alexis is mixed. She is Hispanic and black, her mom is Hispanic and her dad is black.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.2K 305 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
891K 8.8K 7
Warning‼️This book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc. You have been warned. "I thought after 3months of dealing with m...
286K 9.7K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
980K 43.5K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...