Zeref's daughter Zero

Bởi MissyMTHEGREAT

Zero was always hunted down. Either it being the Magic Council, or guilds, she has never belonged anywhere be... Xem Thêm

Meeting Team Natsu
Meeting the guild
S-class, Father?!?!?!, Big blue
Seven years
Celestial Spirt Trouble?!?!?
The Royal Gardens
Thrid Day of the Games
Guilt
One crazy night and in vegas
Dragons interupt the fun
Kidnapped
The Meeting
Trip time
Truth
The ACTUAL truth
Your what?!?! And Oh no
Kiddnaped again?! By a cat?
Battles end leads to a new Begin
The lemon you have all been waiting for..
Come on guys
One year later
Bad Surprises....
The start of a war
Oc list thingie
Actual ending
Hello there dear readers
I need help
BOOK TWOOOOO
Dust off time
The wedding
Everyone as Tik Tok audios p.1
Ask the char
The weird Miracle of the lacrima
Welp...

Dreams

855 18 13
Bởi MissyMTHEGREAT

Lucy POV

I was writing a letter to my mom when I got a knock on my door. I opened to door and Zero came in. Her eyes were puffy, she was sniffing, and tears were still falling. "Zero? What's the matter?!" I asked.

"H-he...cheated...and said...he doesn't l-love *sniffle* me...anymore..." Zero broke down into tears and fell onto her knees. I gave the girl a hug and stroked her head. "I-it hurts Lucy...real bad...make *hicup* it...stop!" She cried more.

"I-I told S-Sting *sniffle* and he said t-that I could l-live with him." Zero said.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked the crying girl.

"I-I *sniffle* don't care, what he thinks. Sting is my f-friend and said that I-I could live with him. Rouge *cries* can suck a hairy *sniffle* big toe!" Zero cried more. "He can date Kagura! He better before I kill her!" Zero seethed. Her power levels went through the roof. "I'll check in later. Thanks Lucy." Zero smiled weakly.

I smiled sadly and waved at the girl. "Do me a favor...don't tell anybody else...you can tell Juvia and Wendy..." Zero said before leaving.

She doesn't want Natsu destroying everything in his way.. I thought sadly.

"I'm gonna miss (Zerouge)...RoRo.." I sighed..

Third POV

Zero took a short cut through the park. All the grass and trees died around her as she cried. When Sting's apartment came into view Zero put on a fake smile and stopped killing everything. Zero knocked on the door. Sting came to the door without a shirt on.

"You don't need to put on a fake smile for me Zero...I know it hurts..." Sting said. Zero hugged Sting and cried into his chest. Sting stroked the girl's head telling her it would be ok. "W-when *sniffle* did y-you get so *sniffle* smart?" Zero asked. "When I became master." Sting answered cockily. "I f-find that hard to b-believe." Zero smiled sadly. Sting felt eyes on him but didn't see anyone.

"Come inside." Sting said. Zero cried herself to sleep.

In the morning Sting took his shower. He wrote a note for Zero and left.

A few hours later Zero woke up and read the letter. She decided to put some clothes on.

Zero was walking to Fairy Tail until she was pulled by a shadow. "Piss off Rouge! You made you decision! Now eat dirt and leave me the hell alone!" Zero shouted and broke free from the shadow dragon slayer.

"Zero wait!"

Zero stopped walking because a shadow grabbed her ankle and tripped her. She fell on the ground. Rouge tripped over her and they went tumbling down the hill. Zero landed on top of Rouge.

"When you said all those thing, you hurt my feelings! You broke my heart! We could have worked through it together!" Zero yelled as she sat on his waist. A tear hits Rouge's chest. "I loved you...I still do..." Zero cried with her bangs coving her eyes.

"You will always be My Venom Queen..I always love you..I didn't mean all that stuff I said to you...I love you....I was in shock and I was angry...." Rouge said with his own tears falling down his cheeks. "W-will you come back home?" Rouge asked. "Yes!" Zero yelled while using her arm to cover her eyes. Yet the tears kept falling.

She bent down and kissed her lover on the lips. Zero got off of him a smiling mess.

Zero woke up from her dream.

Zero felt an arm around her. She looked over to see......

Rouge...

Zero hugged Rouge and cried into his chest worrying him. "Zero what's wrong?!" Rouge asked worriedly. "I h-had a dream w-where I was kidnapped a-and you cheated with K-Kagura and y-you said you d-didn't love me anymore!" Zero cried more.

Rouge calmed her down. "The kidnapping was real but after the rescue Natsu grabbed you from me and we started to argue then he dropped you on your head and you got knocked out..." Rouge sweat dropped. Zero clung onto Rouge as she went back to sleep.

"Mating season is coming up...your mate mark won't come up until we mate then." Rouge said as he moved a piece of hair out of Zero's face. "My Venomous Rose.." Rouge whispered sweetly into her ear and kissed her forehead.

"Sweet dreams Miss. Shadow..." he trailed off and went to bed.

But a certain someone lurked in the shadows. "I want him to mate with me! I almost had him! In order to get him, I'll need some help..."

The RoRo couple woke up from their sleep and went to their guilds well, Zero became a Saber because she wanted to be with Rouge all the time.

On the way to the Sabertooth guild, Zero found a little girl. She decided to adopt her as her sisters. Since she and Rouge aren't ready for kids yet.

Luna, Wednesday and Raven.

Luna the youngest Raven the second oldest, and Wednesday the oldest.

(Luna)

(Raven)

(Wednesday)

Okay so MMAAYYBBEE they are my actual sisters but it's whatever....

"Luna tell Z what happened." I crouched down to the little girl.

"Evil is coming....Dad's demons want to kill him....but...the wanna kill us too...and they will hurt everyone..." Luna said hugging her toy I got for her close. "Sugar and I are scared!" She whined slightly.

(Sugar)

"There's no need to be scared. Zero is here and so are we." Raven said trying to encourage her. But with her monotone, it wasn't really working. "Hello twin sister." Wednesday greeted me. "A little late in the conversation Wednes. Don't ya think?" I and my other sisters sweat dropped.

"Whatever. You are to report back to your chambers immediately. I have come to bring you back."

"That wasn't the mission Wednesday!"

"It was my own personal mission. That I intend to carry out. No. Matter. The cost." Wednesday seethed getting out her sword. (In her pic) "Just like old times." I smirked and summoned my large scythe that I never used.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13.8K 353 17
A guild called Death Wish attacks Fairy Tail. Everyone dies accept for a celestial mage. Going two years back in time, she is determined to save ever...
10K 382 25
After being promoted, Lucy, the new Master of Fairy Tail was forced to set out on a quest to retrieve a mythical necklace to heal Juvia, who was crit...
7.6K 270 11
It's the apocalypse and you get granted one chance to save the world. So who do you ask for? The one and only E.N.D. You and Natsu embark on a journe...
1K 47 21
Men believe that the best of people come from the worst of disasters. This is one of those cases. Xavier Shiryu was one of the inhabitants of a peac...