His Butterfly - √

By braedonsamuel

"Well, Well what do we have here." said his voice menacingly. . . . . . . "Don't you know not to cross onto... More

1
New BOOK!!!
2
3
4
5
6
7 - Part 1/2
7 - Part 2/2
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
A/N
Q&A
18
19 - Part 1/2
19 - Part 2/2
20
21
22 - Mature Content
23
Christmas!
24
25
26
27
28
29
Thank you.
Announcement
Stay Hidden
Stay Hidden
Stay Hidden
Debut
They're coming
Wattys
Thank you
Book 2 NEWS
Release Date for Book 2
Book 2 is out
100 K
Book 2
Hello

THANK YOU/CHALLENGE

2.8K 63 5
By braedonsamuel

Hey there butterflies so first of I want to say, Thank you sooo much for supporting this book. When I first started the writing my first book I got a maximum of 1.5k reads which is really good but not that much so for this book to surpass that is epic so wooooooooo!!!

**Gives champagne to all the fans**

In honour of this I want to have a little competition just to make things fun. So lately I've been wondering what would "His Butterfly" be like if it was a live action movie so here is a little challenge for you all.

I want you to select any scene from "His Butterfly" and let me know via direct messaging as to how you would adapt it for a movie or if you are feeling creative,create a cool new scene involving the characters and if yours really stands out I'll enact your scene.

So are you up for the challenge?

Conditions :
1) Reader has to follow me on Wattpad
2) Scenes cannot be too grand..sorry but I'm a broke ass teenager who can't afford special effects.
3) Scenes have to be PG-13

So with that said I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with.

Also Chapter 20 will be released on Monday.❤

P.S : If your concept is really astounding, a special prize will be given to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 17.6K 24
"You bastard! Let me go!" I screamed as soon as the gag fell from around my mouth. "You know I can't let you go, as I've already explained multiple...
1.3M 40.9K 51
Sam never searched for his mate, always the lone wolf. The thought of a mate was always in the back of his mind but he wasn't eager to find his othe...
575K 10.3K 60
Shhh don't raise your voice at me dollface",he says and fists my hair pulling it tightly."your family ours is too much, your brother will substitute...
4.8M 167K 32
{BOOK ONE IN: The Alpha's Trilogy} I'd never seen eyes quite like his. It's like they looked right into my soul. I could feel my body tensing as he...