Italian Love {BWWM}

By omfgitssomo

"Okay, i'm gonna need you to let me go now please..." i said lowly. "Why should I bambino?" he asked while li... More

Capitolo Primo
Capitolo Due
Capitolo Tre
Capitolo Quattro
Capitolo Quinto
Capitolo Sei
Capitolo Sette
Capitolo Otto
Capitolo Dieci
Capitolo Undici
Capitolo Dodici
Capitolo Tredici
Capitolo Quattordici
Capitolo Quindici
Capitolo Sedici
Capitolo Diciassette
Capitolo Diciotto
Capitolo Diciannove
Capitolo Venti
Capitolo Ventuno
Capitolo Ventidue
Capitolo Ventitre
Capitolo Ventiquattro
Capitolo Venticinque
Capitolo Ventisei
Capitolo Ventisette
Capitolo Ventotto
Capitolo Ventinove
Capitolo Trenta
Capitolo Trentuno
Capitolo Trentadue
Capitolo Trentatre
Capitolo Trenta Quattro
Capitolo Trentacinque
Capitolo Trentasei
Capitolo Trentasette
Capitolo Trentotto
Capitolo Trentanove
Capitolo Quaranta
Capitolo Quarantuno
Capitolo Quarantadue
Capitolo Quarantatre

Capitolo Nove

33.2K 1.1K 717
By omfgitssomo

{Lucas Outfit}

Luca

"You ready?" i asked Dante as I put my phone in my jacket pocket.

"Yeah, just give me a minute, i can't find my breath mints," he said while walking into my room like his breath mints were gonna magically appear on my bed or something.

"Bro why would your breath mints be in my room? and why do you need them anyways? You just brushed your teeth." I really wanted to leave early so i could see my princess sooner.

"Just in case if Alexis and I kiss, i can't be too safe," Wow, he really had it in for her. I mean i did too for Daluchi but i knew my breath smelled good so thats why i wasn't trippin'

"It's probably in the car, and if it isn't we can buy some more." I said while dragging him out the bed room door. I was really ready to see my girl.

All night last night i couldn't sleep because i could only think off her, and to make things worse, every time i think of her i get a hard on. So basically all night i was either rubbing one out or tossing and turning.

But i didn't care, every time i came to the thought of her, i just imagined me cumming inside of her and that made it 10 time better.

"Okay, okay let go of me, i can walk." Dante said grumbling. We made it to my matte black 2019 Land Range Rover and we we're on our way.

The closer we got to school the happier we got. The whole car ride we were talking about our women and coming up with different scenarios of how the day could go. Each ended with my mouth on Daluchi's lips... both of them.

"What do you think they're wearing?" Dante asked. I immediately thought of my baby's outfit from yesterday. She looked so fucking good. That skirt gripped her waist and ass so nicely i'm surprised i didn't smack it at least once. And the top was skin tight, almost showing her nipples every time i touched her.

But the thing was, that outfit is the kind of outfit only I am allowed to see, and if she tries wearing anything that only my eyes should see, then imma bring her back to my car and personally watch her put on the basketball shorts and t-shirt i brought.

"Hopefully something that's no where like what she wore yesterday," I said.

"Yeah, i mean Alexis's outfit wasn't so bad except for the shirt, that showed too much for my liking." Dante replied while shaking his head.

When we finally arrived at the school, there were already people making their way towards my car. They were the same kids that tried budding up to us yesterday after they heard about who we were.

"Hey guys what's up?" Max asked. He along with Sam were one of the few guys that were actually genuine. They showed us around last week before school actually started. Everyone else in that group either wanted to be our friend cause of or money or wanted to fuck us cause of our money... and we were hot.

"Nothin how bout you?" I asked while giving him and Sam a bro hug, i ignored the other guys and Dante did the same.

"Nothin, we just got here, so how you liking the school so far?"

"It's great actually," and it really was. It was a nice change from my old school.

"Oh really, anyone you already have your eyes set on?" This one chick named val...vic...van...? i couldn't remember but her and her friend Ashley or something were always in our bubble when we weren't around Alexis and Daluchi.

"Yeah, we have our eyes set on some one," Dante said while peeling Allison off his arm with a frown on his face. The V girl was now trying to interlock our hands and i wasn't having that.

"What are you doing?" i asked while looking down at her hand that was intertwined with mine. I lifted my hand and shook it roughly, causing her hand to fall.

"Nothing baby," Ewwwwwww.

"I'm not your baby, don't call me that." she looked at my and pouted. It was disgusting... nothing like my bambino's cute one.

"But you said you had your eyes set on me," she pouted more.

"I never said it was you, i think you need to get your ears checked," i said wile looking at her in disgust.

"If not me then who? I mean you can't get better than me," She said while flipping her black hair behind her back.

No lie, she was pretty but her attitude and the way she carried herself was ugly as fuck. Made her seem like one of those ugly fishes from Spongebob.

"Someone way better than you, now excuse me, i have to find said person," I said while walking pass her. I turned around and saw Dante pushing away Amanda with disgust so clearly written on his face i'm surprised she didn't question it.

She just looked at him like a love sick puppy with hearts in her eyes. These girls are fucking desperate.

"Amber, leave my cousin alone, her doesn't like you," I said while looking down at my watch in boredom.

"But he just said he did," she said while glaring at me.

"I swear, you and Valerie over here have hearing problems. You two are NOT the girls we were talking about, I repeat NOT. You guys aren't even on our level so please leave us alone." With that I walked back over and threw my arm over Dante and we made our way down the hallway. Every one splitting for us like the red sea.

"Hai già visto le nostre ragazze? (Have you seen our girls yet?)" Dante asked. We have been looking up and down the hallway and we still haven't seen Alexis or Daluchi.

"No, ma è meglio che non ci stiano evitando. (no, but they better not be avoiding us)" I said while suddenly getting angry.

When Dante and I have a strong force of emotion we start speaking Italian, and right now i was angry and annoyed. If she thinks she can just avoid me she's wrong. We have our 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th together.

Back to back to back to back 

"No worries, they are probably just late." Dante said trying to calm us down, but i could tell he was getting angrier by the minute.

"You're probably right, we need to calm ourselves," and with that we started making our way to 1st period.

I will see you soon mio dolce

2nd Period

I was sitting at my desk in the back tapping my foot and looking at my watch. Daluchi still hasn't showed up and class has been going on for 20 minutes.

Me: Has Alexis come to school yet?

Dante: No, i didn't see her 1st period and i'm starting to get worried.

Me: Me too, Daluchi hasn't come yet and class has been going on for 20 minutes.

Dante: Let's not over think it If they're not here by History we will find a way to contact them.

Me: Okay

My mind was going a million miles right now. Why wasn't she here? Is something wrong? Is she really trying to avoid me? Did she get her schedule changed?

No calm down, she knows it's in her best interest not to do that.

Class was soon over and by the time it was History class we still haven't seen them.

"Okay we need to find out what's going on," I said.

"Yeah, but how? We don't have their numbers." He was right, we never got their numbers. How were we gonna contact them?

"Okay hold on, I know a way." I texted my dad the situation and asked him if he could somehow get their numbers from the school.

By the time class was over my dad had come through and had sent me Daluchi and Alexis's number. I forwarded Alexis's number to Dante and then i started to text my girl.

Daluchi

Ding

I was reaching for the popcorn but then my phone buzzed. I paused the movie and picked up my phone to see a text from an unknown number.

(866)-872-4865: Where are you?

Me: Uhh, think you got the wrong number bud.

(866)-872-4865: I don't bambino, now where are you?

I froze. How'd he get my number?

"Alexis, he got my number!" I looked at Alexis who was staring down at her phone as well.

"Alexis! i said he got my number!"

"He has mine too," she whispered.

"What?"

"I said he has mine to-"

Ding

(866)-872-4865: How many times have i told you to answer when i ask a question.

Me: I'm sick...

(866)-872-4865: What?

Me: I'm not at school i'm at home because i'm sick...

(866)-872-4865: How? you were fine yesterday.

Me: Food poisoning...

(866)-872-4865: From what?!

Me: I don't know, maybe from the McDonald's.

(866)-872-4865: Okay. I'm coming.

I jumped up from my bed, what did he mean he's coming?

Me: What do you mean you're coming? You have school.

(866)-872-4865: You are more important bambino.

Me: No no it's okay we're fine. Just stay at school, that's more important.

(866)-872-4865: You should be able to tell by now but, when i make up my mind there's no changing it. I'm coming.

Oh fuck fuck fuck, this can't be happening. This was supposed to be a chill day.

"Daluchi, he's coming! Dante is fucking coming what the fuck are we gonna do?" Alexis yelled while pacing the bedroom back and forth.

We needed to be slick with this plan. we couldn't let them in here.

"Okay, this is what we're gonna do. It takes about 15 minutes to get here with traffic. Your house is a 10 minute walk. So if we leave now we could make it to your house before they get here."

"Okay, lets go, we'll text your mom when we get there that we went to your house because we were feeling a bit better." i said.

"Okay," we quickly got up and put on our shoes. We weren't really dressed to be taking a walk... I mean i was in a tight ass black tank top and my shorts rose up my but every time i walked but we didn't have time to change.

We grabbed our phones and i grabbed my house key and we were on our way.

Dante

" I just texted Alexis that we were on our way," I said while walking to our car. It was easy to leave school, all we had to say was that there was a family emergency and they let us go. I would say it was because we were seniors but it was most likely because me are Lombardi's

"I just texted Daluchi as well." Luca said while looking down at his phone then looking back up at me. Since he drove us to school i was driving us to Daluchi's. I was excited to go and see my baby again.

When we got there we were gonna take care of them, in our tradition when your wife is sick you leave what you are doing to care for them. That's exactly why we ditched school.

Gosh, i couldn't wait to be next to her again, thinking about her sent my heart racing.

"Fuck, i hope she's okay, i'm going to have to find the McDonald's they were at and have a little chat with them. I can't believe they got my baby sick." Luca said grumbling.

"Do you think we should pick anything up for them?" I asked as we sped down the rode. The quicker i got to her the better.

"After we see them. I might sound horrible but i want to see her first," Luca said while tensely sitting in his seat.

"I have no problem with that, we are on the same page." I said while stepping on the gas peddle. There was barley any traffic today so when we pulled into Daluchi's neighborhood we had only been driving for 10 minutes.

Luca hopped out before I did and jogged to the front door.

"Bambino, i'm here, open the door." Luca said while shifting on his feet.

We got no answer so Luca knocked again.

"Bambino, we're here open the door." still no answer. I pushed Luca to the side and knocked on the door harder.

"Alexis! Open the door!"

"You think they're sleeping?" Luca asked, but we both know he was saying that out of necessity. I could see the anger slowly brewing in his eyes and i knew he could see mine too.

"No, we just talked to them like 20 minutes ago. They cant be." With that i knocked on the door harder.

"Alexis, open this door or i will find a way to do it myself," I wasn't lying. I would find a way inside if i had too.

"Dante check the back door while i look for a key up here," Luca said, he didn't tell me twice.

I jogged to the backyard and tried opening the door. It was locked.

"Tesoro, if you open the door now i won't be mad," I said while knocking on the door again. Still no answer. I was about to break the door when I heard Luca call for me.

"Dante! I found the key!" I jogged back to the front of the house as we made our way inside.

If she was sleeping i would be very surprised. If she wasn't.... well then i would finally get to spank that ass.

I fucking love Dante and Luca😍 Anyways ( i say anyways a lot... i need to change that.) I hope you liked this chapter and the one I uploaded before this... I know i'm amazing for double uploading *insert hair flip* 

This is a short A/N since I had one from the other chapter and I basically said everything there sooooo make sure to

Like

Comment

And Vote!!!

Much Love❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 14.9K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
3.5K 177 14
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
890K 8.8K 7
Warning‼️This book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc. You have been warned. "I thought after 3months of dealing with m...
256K 5.5K 29
"You are mine! Mine to love!, Mine to break! Mine to treasure!, Mine to discipline! No one else has the right to even dare to look at WHAT'S MINE! I...